Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

What would it take for Russia to be #1?


  • Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#6621 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:21 PM

' A growing U.S. isolation from its allies.. Officials dismissed the significance of Prime Minister Tony Blair's announcement that the U.K. would withdraw 1,600 of its troops from Iraq by summer.
In a parallel announcement, Denmark decided to remove most of its 460 soldiers by August.
The British decision a sign that Bush can't count any longer on support even from staunch allies.

If the British leave, it's very difficult to pretend that we have a coalition.'
The UN Security Council set a 60-day deadline on Dec. 23 and imposed sanctions on Iran for refusing to comply with earlier demands.
European governments have been cool to U.S. proposals to apply additional financial and commercial pressure, and it isn't clear whether Russia and China will support any penalties.and I know,
  • 0

#6622 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:46 PM

Hungarians get their way say USA;
the last Soviet statue in Budapest will be carted off to join busts of Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin and other communists in a monument graveyard on the edge of town.
but strangely nobody criticizes American for HIV,
English for Mad Cow disease or bird flu or victims of war in Yugoslavia, Iraq or Afghanistan.
Are miracles ?
Pullhair
  • 0

#6623 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:03 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Hungarians get their way say USA;
the last Soviet statue in Budapest will be carted off to join busts of Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin and other communists in a monument graveyard on the edge of town.
but strangely nobody criticizes American for HIV,
English for Mad Cow disease or bird flu or victims of war in Yugoslavia, Iraq or Afghanistan.
Are miracles ?
Pullhair



NWO

The soviet experiment was to learn how to control vast reions and peoples in one Order.
  • 0

#6624 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:05 PM

Report: Israel wants to fly over Iraq
Sat Feb 24, 6:56 AM ET
LONDON - Israel opened negotiations to fly through U.S. controlled airspace in Iraq to carry out strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities, a British newspaper reported Saturday. Israel's deputy defense minister denied the claim.
What Israel has rites? Where is EU and UN?
  • 0

#6625 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:11 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]NWO

The soviet experiment was to learn how to control vast reions and peoples in one Order. /B]


NWO nope.
CARACAS, Venezuela - President Hugo Chavez warned that the U.S. government, allegedly frustrated by failed assassination plots against him, was now planning to sabotage the oil-producing country's economy.
:jab:
  • 0

#6626 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:27 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Report: Israel wants to fly over Iraq
Sat Feb 24, 6:56 AM ET
LONDON - Israel opened negotiations to fly through U.S. controlled airspace in Iraq to carry out strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities, a British newspaper reported Saturday. Israel's deputy defense minister denied the claim.
What Israel has rites? Where is EU and UN?



Since when was this type of thing done publically. The more they beat the drum the less likely it will be Iran where they strike.
  • 0

#6627 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:24 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Since when was this type of thing done publically. The more they beat the drum the less likely it will be Iran where they strike.


You are correct, another news were rather quite:


Israeli forces launched a large-scale ground operation into the West Bank city of Nablus Sunday morning
and;


Israeli planning council legalized building plan in West Bank

JERUSALEM, Feb. 25 (Xinhua) -- Israel's Supreme Planning Council for Judea and Samaria recently legalized the largest-ever illegal construction project, which is partially situated on Palestinian private land in the village of Bil'in in the West Bank, Israeli daily Ha'aretz reported Sunday.

The plan includes the construction of 42 buildings containing about 1,500 apartments in the neighborhood of Matityahu East, which is located in the large ultra-Orthodox settlement of Modi'in Illit.
or;
The plan includes the construction of 42 buildings containing Israeli forces kill Islamic Jihad senior member in West Bank

RAMALLAH, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Israeli forces killed on Wednesday a senior member from the Islamic Jihad (Holy War) movement in West Bank city of Jenin, eyewitnesses and hospital sources said.

The witnesses said that Israeli special forces, driving a civilian Volkswagen car, opened fire at Mahmoud Oubaid, 24, while he was in his car in Jenin, and then drove away.

Hospital sources said that Oubaid died as soon as he was transported to the hospital due to the critical wounds he sustained.
  • 0

#6628 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:37 PM

Pirates hijacked a cargo ship delivering U.N. food aid to northeastern Somalia on Sunday
  • 0

#6629 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:43 PM

Is anyone really surprised that Israel violated the cease-fire? Here, after all, is a nation that has defied the United Nations on 321 different occasions, refused to sign the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, and proudly proclaims its own lawlessness.
Only a fool, or a masochist, would count on Tel Aviv to keep its agreements.
Apart from that, however, this latest raid underscores the real objective of what the American media insists on calling the Israeli "incursion" (never "invasion") into Lebanon: it's all about Syria and Iran. by Justin Rimondo
  • 0

#6630 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:59 PM

Apartheid Looks Like This
Another small indignity at an Israeli checkpoint
by Jonathan Cook
The scene: a military checkpoint deep in Palestinian territory in the West Bank.
A tall, thin elderly man, walking stick in hand, makes a detour past the line of Palestinians, many of them young men, waiting obediently behind concrete barriers for permission from an Israeli soldier to leave one Palestinian area, the city of Nablus, to enter another Palestinian area, the neighboring village of Huwara.
The long queue is moving slowly, the soldier taking his time to check each person's papers......
  • 0

#6631 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:30 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Apartheid Looks Like This
Another small indignity at an Israeli checkpoint
by Jonathan Cook
The scene: a military checkpoint deep in Palestinian territory in the West Bank.
A tall, thin elderly man, walking stick in hand, makes a detour past the line of Palestinians, many of them young men, waiting obediently behind concrete barriers for permission from an Israeli soldier to leave one Palestinian area, the city of Nablus, to enter another Palestinian area, the neighboring village of Huwara.
The long queue is moving slowly, the soldier taking his time to check each person's papers......



There is only one form of racism and only one people who are victims.
  • 0

#6632 sb11

sb11

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46633 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:53 PM

Russia is number 1
Every country is number 1
Every point on the globe
shines in the sun
  • 0

#6633 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:29 PM

Hamas political leader arrives in Moscow for talks


www.chinaview.cn 2007-02-26 19:58:33

"We value Russia's position and we want to discuss the results of the agreement, recently reached in Mecca, with the Russian leadership," "We lay weight on Russia's position regarding the lifting of the economic blockade on Palestine,"

Meshaal stay in Moscow, to last two days.

"Russia plans to continue its efforts to help restore stability on the Palestinian territories and resolve disputes within the Palestinian Authority following the Mecca agreement between Fatah and Hamas."

It is Meshaal's second trip to Russia.
  • 0

#6634 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:02 PM

Originally posted by sb11
Russia is number 1
Every country is number 1
Every point on the globe
shines in the sun



Only when have identical national anthem as Poland and Yugoslavia (Serbia) :Party:
  • 0

#6635 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:23 PM

Originally posted by Bader
There is only one form of racism and only one people who are victims.


Very fortunately they change


www.chinaview.cn 2007-02-26 16:09:45

ISLAMABAD, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney arrived here on Monday to Pakistan. He is meeting with Pakistani President General Pervez Musharrafto discuss Pakistani-U.S. bilateral relations.

A recent report by The New York Times claimed that U.S. President George W. Bush had decided to send an "unusually tough message" to his Pakistani counterpart that the newly Democratic Congress could cut aid to Pakistan unless its forces became more aggressive in hunting down al-Qaida and Taliban elements.

Pakistan has not done enough to fight terrorists.

:P :
  • 0

#6636 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:21 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Very fortunately they change


www.chinaview.cn 2007-02-26 16:09:45

ISLAMABAD, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney arrived here on Monday to Pakistan. He is meeting with Pakistani President General Pervez Musharrafto discuss Pakistani-U.S. bilateral relations.

A recent report by The New York Times claimed that U.S. President George W. Bush had decided to send an "unusually tough message" to his Pakistani counterpart that the newly Democratic Congress could cut aid to Pakistan unless its forces became more aggressive in hunting down al-Qaida and Taliban elements.

Pakistan has not done enough to fight terrorists.

:P :


AID is a big factor in manipulation and I guess all those countries who want it will support the US and the dollar to keep getting it.
  • 0

#6637 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:35 PM

Originally posted by Bader
AID is a big factor in manipulation and I guess all those countries who want it will support the US and the dollar to keep getting it.

Aid is expensive thing, so USA trick on this.
Poland in the past received aid on expand
  • 0

#6638 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:10 PM

At what price would the cost of a first-class stamp be unreasonable?


39 cents (the current price) 41 cents (the proposed new price) 50 cents 60 cents 75 cents Higher

328 votes
(21%) 152 votes
(10%) 525 votes
(34%) 217 votes
(14%) 147 votes
(10%) 172 votes
(11%)

Total Votes : 1541
Stock decclaimed Tuesday, pressured by a big drop on the Chinese stock market:baby:
  • 0

#6639 pacific

pacific

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

The Chinese have the numbers on their fingers.

Voglio dire che i Cinesi sanno fare i loro conti ed agiscono di conseguenza. Per comprendere il brusco calo del mercato finanziario cinese bisogna guardare ai mercati delle materie prime ed alle aziende che vi operano. I Cinesi agiscono avendo ben presente la rotta economico-finanziaria che li guida. Gli altri mercati hanno agito per emulazione empatica rispetto a quanto accaduto in Cina.

Reputo i Cinesi molto abili nella gestione dei loro processi economico finanziari.
  • 0

#6640 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:33 PM

Chine has some interesting news;


Iranian president arrives in Khartoum

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad arrived in Khartoum on Wednesday morning.

Israeli soldiers kills three Palestinians in West Bank

Israeli special forces continued its military operation in the West Bank on Wednesday, killing three Palestinian militants.



Castro speaks on Venezuelan radio

Cuban leader Fidel Castro talked on a live Venezuelan radio show Tuesday. He began the conversation by saying "Hello there, illustrious and dear friend, how are you?"



Russia to prevent use of force on Iran

"We are convinced that this (use of force) has no prospects and we will do all we can to prevent this scenario," Lavrov said.
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru