Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

What would it take for Russia to be #1?


  • Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#6721 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:52 PM

You cannot win a War on Terrorism. It
  • 0

#6722 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:57 PM

Who Wins When the World Warms?


Siberia:
  • 0

#6723 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:35 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]Who Wins When the World Warms?


Siberia:
  • 0

#6724 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:19 PM

Originally posted by Bader
How does anyone slow global warming, by putting a dial on the sun and turn it down?

Its a hoax.


Climate warming hoax? Oh no.
Sciences know that Polish forest in Poland
  • 0

#6725 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 05:44 PM

Afghan President Acknowledges Meetings With Taliban Militants
AP
KABUL, Afghanistan -- Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai said Friday he met with Taliban militants in attempts to bring peace to the country and urged supporters of the fundamentalist militia to lay down their weapons.

"We have had representatives from the Taliban meeting with different bodies of Afghan government for a long time," Mr. Karzai told a news conference in Kabul. "I have had some Taliban coming to speak to me as well," .

Mr. Karzai didn't disclose any details of these meetings, or indicate if they included talks with senior militant leaders
:silence:
  • 0

#6726 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 05:48 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Its in the nature of huge centralised bureaucracy that corruption will prevail, as did in the Soviet Union and the United Nations.

Felix Dzierzynski ,Polish communist, quick solved the problem of corruption.:happy:
  • 0

#6727 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:13 PM

Interactive TV Polonia Bydgoszcz received nice public message from Novosibirsk. Everybody is wonder how?
  • 0

#6728 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 04:04 PM

Four bomb blasts and a rocket attack on Sunday killed at least 21 people in Iraq . On Saturday, four U.S.soldiers were killed in a explosion.
  • 0

#6729 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:28 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]Climate warming hoax? Oh no.
Sciences know that Polish forest in Poland
  • 0

#6730 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 04:28 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]That's what I meant. Its a politcal hoax today to take something from the natural world to make policy over peoples based on lies.

It is allegedly being established so the 'tax' which the developed nations will pay their govts wil go to the United Nations, which will effectively mean the advent of world govt. It is based on 'fear' not choice. That is the method of all ugly dictatorships. B]


The idea of an international agreement was first proposed at a piece conference called by the Car of Russia in 1899.
After WW! League of Nations was created with peace treaty.
UN was created after WW II.
Unfortunately it uses as military tools for the military power or recourses for money as IMF or extra taxes to fight with global terrorism, global warming etc.
  • 0

#6731 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 04:51 PM

Which city will be the global financial capital 15 years from now?


Dubai Hong Kong London New York Singapore Shanghai Tokyo Somewhere else


Dubai Hong Kong London New York Singapore Shanghai Tokyo Somewhere else

247 votes (7%)
285 votes (8%)
562 votes (16%)
1763 votes 50%) 122 votes (3%) 372 votes (10%)
34 votes (1%) 164 votes (5%)

Total Votes : 3549
  • 0

#6732 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:47 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
The idea of an international agreement was first proposed at a piece conference called by the Car of Russia in 1899.
After WW! League of Nations was created with peace treaty.
UN was created after WW II.
Unfortunately it uses as military tools for the military power or recourses for money as IMF or extra taxes to fight with global terrorism, global warming etc.



You cant fight global warming anymore than global cooling, or global gravity.
The Sun has been acting strange for some time, and Mars is slowly heating up, and siezmic activity is rife here on earth but the mainstream media isnt reporting it.
There is a huge hole in crust at the bottem of the Atlantic.
There are huge natural tunnels under Manhatten and strange smells have been wofting through the city, some thought it was from volcanic activity under the sea and coming in on sea breezes but now they are suspecting the network of tunnels/caverns.

THe UN existed informally during WW 2. Its true story and function and powers have been kept hidden from the world public.
  • 0

#6733 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:21 PM

Originally posted by Bader
B]You cant fight global warming anymore than global cooling, or global gravity.
The Sun has been acting strange for some time, and Mars is slowly heating up, and siezmic activity is rife here on earth but the mainstream media isnt reporting it.
There is a huge hole in crust at the bottem of the Atlantic.
There are huge natural tunnels under Manhatten and strange smells have been wofting through the city, some thought it was from volcanic activity under the sea and coming in on sea breezes but now they are suspecting the network of tunnels/caverns.

THe UN existed informally during WW 2. Its true story and function and powers have been kept hidden from the world public. B]


I have never read this information in press.
  • 0

#6734 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

Plans to build the ?4.6bn ($6.2bn) Nabucco pipeline to transport Caspian gas to western Europe have almost ground to a halt after becoming embroiled in electoral politics in France andTurkey.:cheers:
  • 0

#6735 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 07:27 PM

Hungary had been widely accused of undermining Europe's energy security by signalling its interest in Blue Stream II, a Russian-backed pipeline that would bring Russian gas from Turkey to Hungary.

In international press reports, unnamed officials from Brussels to Turkey have worried that Hungary's backing of Blue Stream could kill the proposed Nabucco pipeline, which would also run from Turkey to Hungary, but would carry gas from the Caspian region. .


Kinga Goncz, Hungary's foreign minister, repeated assurances that Hungary still backed Nabucco and was simply keeping all its options open. She played down the idea that Hungary was under fire from its European partners.

One senior official close to Ferenc Gyurcsany, the prime minister, said some EU countries were being hypocritical. "The question in not whether Hungary is supporting a common energy policy, because we do not have this policy. The policy does not exist and it is not because of Hungary,"

The same official said Germany, France, Italy, Romania and Bulgaria had all recently signed new long-term supply contracts with Gazprom, the Russian energy giant.

He added that the main source of Nabucco's gas would be Iran, which might also prove an unreliable partner. "If we have to make a choice, there is a more transparent situation in Russia than in Iran."

Russia has made Blue Stream particularly tempting to Hungary by offering to help build and finance a large gas storage facility here as part of the proposed deal. This could protect Hungary from any short-term halt in Russian supplies.

:Party:
  • 0

#6736 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:52 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
I have never read this information in press.



That is the telling point. The'global warming' issue is all that is intended that the world public see, because if the rest was also reported there would be a clear indication that something unusuall is happening in the universe and especially in the earth, apart from the tail end of the last ice-age (whatever)

Its for world govt. The Kyoto tax will go to the UN making it a world govt. They originally were looking to put a tax on petrol but I guess Bush blew this one away by his threats of wars pushing oil up too high for that to happen.
  • 0

#6737 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:55 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Hungary had been widely accused of undermining Europe's energy security by signalling its interest in Blue Stream II, a Russian-backed pipeline that would bring Russian gas from Turkey to Hungary.

In international press reports, unnamed officials from Brussels to Turkey have worried that Hungary's backing of Blue Stream could kill the proposed Nabucco pipeline, which would also run from Turkey to Hungary, but would carry gas from the Caspian region. .


Kinga Goncz, Hungary's foreign minister, repeated assurances that Hungary still backed Nabucco and was simply keeping all its options open. She played down the idea that Hungary was under fire from its European partners.

One senior official close to Ferenc Gyurcsany, the prime minister, said some EU countries were being hypocritical. "The question in not whether Hungary is supporting a common energy policy, because we do not have this policy. The policy does not exist and it is not because of Hungary,"

The same official said Germany, France, Italy, Romania and Bulgaria had all recently signed new long-term supply contracts with Gazprom, the Russian energy giant.

He added that the main source of Nabucco's gas would be Iran, which might also prove an unreliable partner. "If we have to make a choice, there is a more transparent situation in Russia than in Iran."

Russia has made Blue Stream particularly tempting to Hungary by offering to help build and finance a large gas storage facility here as part of the proposed deal. This could protect Hungary from any short-term halt in Russian supplies.

:Party:



Perhaps theres a little competition going on between Iran and Russia.
  • 0

#6738 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:33 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Perhaps theres a little competition going on between Iran and Russia.

Iran very sensibly is trying to get possible help it can get. Agreements with Russia and China are very useful for all participants. :congrats:
  • 0

#6739 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:42 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Iran very sensibly is trying to get possible help it can get. Agreements with Russia and China are very useful for all participants. :congrats:


True, especially with a common enemy that have been commandeered by radicals abd terrorists.

But politics is politics, and I suspect the Russians biggest weakness is they cant trust anyone/suspicious of everyone.
  • 0

#6740 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:53 PM

The Qajar dynasty (1796
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru