• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#6761 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:24 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]European leaders turn screws on Wolfowitz and IMF
Paul Wolfowitz, wrestled with whether to press for the Bank chief

#6762 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:56 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
NATO BLAMED FOR FALL IN POPULARITY OF SERBIAN ARMY...
The Belgrade-based daily "Glas javnosti" on April 16 highlighted the results of a survey showing a continuing decline in public support for army.
19 percent of Serbs said that the main reason for their poorer relationship with the army is Serbia's developing links with NATO. The Western alliance bombed bridges, power plants, as well as military sites across Serbia and Kosovo in 1999 to end hostilities in Kosovo..
Forty-one percent oppose any role in peace missions abroad. Serbia joined NATO's Partnership for Peace in December 2006. Just under half of Serbs (49.5 percent in a recent Politikum poll) oppose the idea of Serbia joining NATO.

:Party:

Serbia should increases ties with Russia and Iran.

#6763 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:58 PM

NATO BLAMED FOR FALL IN POPULARITY OF SERBIAN ARMY...
The Belgrade-based daily "Glas javnosti" on April 16 highlighted the results of a survey showing a continuing decline in public support for army.
19 percent of Serbs said that the main reason for their poorer relationship with the army is Serbia's developing links with NATO. The Western alliance bombed bridges, power plants, as well as military sites across Serbia and Kosovo in 1999 to end hostilities in Kosovo..
Forty-one percent oppose any role in peace missions abroad. Serbia joined NATO's Partnership for Peace in December 2006. Just under half of Serbs (49.5 percent in a recent Politikum poll) oppose the idea of Serbia joining NATO.

Would be very sad indeed if Serbian men are to keep the 'peace' in the broken up states like Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq after they have been the earlier victims of the same policy.

#6764 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:07 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Would be very sad indeed if Serbian men are to keep the 'peace' in the broken up states like Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq after they have been the earlier victims of the same policy.

In Kosowe Pole (Kosovo) 1308 yea,the Turkish killed 100 thousand Serbs.
In war starting 1994

#6765 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:47 PM

Human rights

#6766 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:22 PM

[B]Human rights

#6767 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 01:13 PM

B]Revelations 18:3

'For all nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her ( Babylon the Great) immoratlity, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality'

v6 '...give back to her double according to her deeds; in the cup which she has mixed, mix twice as much for her.'

v10'...Woe,woe, the great city, Babylon, the strong city! For in one hour your judgement has come'.

The US is clearly an empire in decline. B]

I try also to adjust to your spiritual mood starting with Solomon,s Song of the Songs.

Friends
If you do know, most beautiful of woman,
follow the tracks of the sheep
and the graze your young goats
by the tents of the shepherds.

Beloved
While the king was at his table,
my perfume spread its fragrance
My lover is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my breasts
My lover is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.
:Potstir:

#6768 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 01:30 PM

Salomon distanced me from the political stories, when the same time NATO shows me its face with muzzle.. :mad:

#6769 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 02:11 PM

Very interesting war was between NATO allies were the Boer War
War fought between Great Britain and Dutch

#6770 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:28 PM

Scientists exploring a mine have uncovered a natural Sistine chapel showing not religious paintings, but incredibly well preserved images of sprawling tree trunks and fallen leaves that once breathed life into an ancient rainforest.

Replete with a diverse mix of extinct plants, the 300-million-year-old fossilized forest is revealing clues about the ecology of Earth

#6771 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:58 AM

[B]Scientists exploring a mine have uncovered a natural Sistine chapel showing not religious paintings, but incredibly well preserved images of sprawling tree trunks and fallen leaves that once breathed life into an ancient rainforest.

Replete with a diverse mix of extinct plants, the 300-million-year-old fossilized forest is revealing clues about the ecology of Earth

#6772 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:06 AM

[B]Very interesting war was between NATO allies were the Boer War
War fought between Great Britain and Dutch

#6773 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:48 PM

Voting rights, indeed and what about the gold and diamonds?

Dpo a wikipedia check on Cecil Rhodes.

Cecil Rhodes -Financier, statesman, and empire builder of British South Africa. organizer of the giant diamond-mining ,
stayed to become a millionaire on the diamond fields before he was 30. ...
It looks that human rights have very material meaning .
:D

#6774 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:05 PM

Cecil Rhodes -Financier, statesman, and empire builder of British South Africa. organizer of the giant diamond-mining ,
stayed to become a millionaire on the diamond fields before he was 30. ...
It looks that human rights have very material meaning .
:D

From this man and others of his ilk the Round Table was formed and from the Round Table you have the Royal Institute of International Affairs and its sister in the US, the Council on Foreign Relations which effectively direct the foreign policy of Britain and the US, currently in Iraq doing what was done to Serbia/Yugoslavia. It is these people and those before then that as the reason you hate the British.

#6775 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 01:51 PM

Prof. Bronis?aw Geremek, by?y szef dyplomacji nie z?o?y? w terminie o?wiadczenia lustracyjnego. I - zgodnie z polskim prawem - od 19 kwietnia nie jest ju? pos?em do Parlamentu Europejskiego.
:kowt:

Geremek lost seat in European Parlament!

#6776 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:47 PM

B]From this man and others of his ilk the Round Table was formed and from the Round Table you have the Royal Institute of International Affairs and its sister in the US, the Council on Foreign Relations which effectively direct the foreign policy of Britain and the US, currently in Iraq doing what was done to Serbia/Yugoslavia. It is these people and those before then that as the reason you hate the British. B]

Love and hate are too strong feelings.
I only loking in the past to predict future.
I see that NATO is bult between former anemies and I might have expectations that they will be soon oficial challengers. Looking on WWI- international conflict since 1914 the nations of Europe along with the United States, the Middle East, and other regions.
The war pitted the Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey

#6777 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:28 PM

[B]Love and hate are too strong feelings.
I only loking in the past to predict future.
I see that NATO is bult between former anemies and I might have expectations that they will be soon oficial challengers. Looking on WWI- international conflict since 1914 the nations of Europe along with the United States, the Middle East, and other regions.
The war pitted the Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey

#6778 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:06 PM

Is European Parliament European?
European Parliament tries to return the Polish mandate to W. Geremek. He, in opinion European Parliament is not obligated to observe and respect the Polish law or Polish Will. .

:confused:

#6779 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:13 PM

Ok, so what's your prediction?

Its likely to be started in the Middle East rather than the Balkins.

Woda i ogien.

Water and fire et is water and oil will source of new conflict.
It indicates Middle East.

#6780 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:32 PM

The Senate may give final approval today to a $124.2 billion war spending measure ``
It is critical that we move forward to get the funding to these troops and enable them to carry out the mission .

In addition to money for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the legislation would raise the minimum wage to $7.25 per hour from $5.15.
The measure provides $3.5 billion in agricultural assistance, $3.5 billion for states hit by Hurricane Katrina and $650 million for a children's health insurance program.
The legislation would allow states such as New Jersey to trump the chemical safety regulations announced earlier this month by the Department of Homeland Security with their own more stringent rules.
It would postpone for one year the administration's plans to cut Medicaid payments to hospitals by $3.87 billion over the next five years.
It would also block an administration initiative to allow a limited number of Mexican trucks onto American highways.
njohnston3@bloomberg.net
:ninja:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru