7545 replies to this topic

#6901 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 05:28 PM

In these times all the people talk bad over all the persons,
I would remember a proposition wrote by a great Rabbi a couple of centuries ago:

The Noble People talk about Ideas
The Mediocre People talk about the Things
The Low People talk about the Persons ......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The W. Bush Vendetta/Vengeance.

All the way the Gossip is the primary redundant activity of the majority of the people/population worldwide.

BTW Rabbis see long in the future.

It was a good observation of the people of his times nothing changed from ......that time.

#6902 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:01 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
So in contrary, I will be talk about funny things, not necessary to me, but for Putin very much so, and I am not surprised.
Putin had really good time seeing American proposal for Poland for anti-missile system.
Anti-missile system is in Bush opinion the protection for Poland against Iran and North Korea.
We had never had problems with them in the past, and even in contrary we Polish helped South Korea to get freedom in195 2. Bush finds it as a rationalization for Poland to pay for installation anti missile system.

O my brothers, have you really understood this word?
Who represents the greatest danger for all of man

#6903 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:26 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
B] Who represents the greatest danger for all of man

#6904 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:38 PM

Nietzsche claimed that he wasn

#6905 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:04 PM

Wagner created Hitler music but; Nietzsche wrote;
Was Wagner a German at all?
There are some reasons for this question. It is difficult to find any German trait in him.
Being a great learner, he learned to imitate much that was German, that all.
His own nature contradicts that which has hitherto been felt to German- not to speak of a German musician.- His father was by the name of Geyer.
A Geyer (vulture) is practically an Adler (eagle)- What has hitherto circulated as

#6906 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:07 PM

I don't know Friedrich Nietzsche.

BTW

Ubermenschen is above the man but under the sky.

:goodbad: :Potstir:

#6907 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

Syria to End Dollar Peg, 2nd Gulf Country in 2 Weeks

By Zainab Fattah
-- Syria became the second Middle Eastern nation in two weeks to say it will dump its currency's peg to the dollar to curb rising import costs and inflation.

``The decision is final,'' i. ``This will help stabilize the Syrian pound and bring down inflation.''

Syria is broadening its peg after the country's currency was dragged lower against the euro by a 10 percent slide in the dollar last year, pushing up the cost of imports from Europe.
Kuwait shifted its peg to a basket of currencies on May 20 because of rising consumer prices, which are also accelerating in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

``The weaker dollar is fueling inflation,''
:Party:

#6908 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:42 PM

Originally posted by pacific
B]I don't know Friedrich Nietzsche.
BTW Ubermenschen is above the man but under the sky.
:goodbad: :Potstir: [/B]

I don't know the sky.

#6909 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:53 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]Syria to End Dollar Peg, 2nd Gulf Country in 2 Weeks

/B]

KYRGYZ LEFTISTS DEMONSTRATE AGAINST U.S. PRESENCE
Klara Ajibekova, the leader of one of Kyrgyzstan's two communist parties, told demonstrators that the rally was the beginning of a drive to oust the base from Kyrgyz territory, .

"Kyrgyzstan is becoming the hostage of the U.S. Let the U.S. play all its games on its own territory.

Today's rally is the beginning of the Kyrgyz people's struggle against the deployment of the base in the country,"

calling for the removal of the U.S. air base, said that he and his supporters plan to gather signatures for a referendum on the U.S. presence,

#6910 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:49 PM

Elephant in china shop : .President George. W. Bush arrived in Prague, Czech Republic.
Prague Castle and adjoining streets have been closed. Transportation in the city center was suspended.
The same day, some 2,000 people protested against the possible stationing of a U.S. radar base on Czech territory in the center of Prague on the occasion of Bush's visit.
The demonstration was organized by the No To Bases group. Another group of people who protested against the radar base outside the U.S. Embassy earlier this afternoon joined the demonstration later. .
The United States made a formal request in January to place a radar base in the Brdy military area southwest of Prague and 10 interceptor missiles in neighboring Poland as part of a planned global missile defense shield.

:mad:

#6911 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:16 PM

U.S., India, Brazil Lower WTO Deal Ambitions, EU Says (Update2)

By Jennifer M. Freedman and Francine Lacqua

June 5 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S., India and Brazil have lowered their ambitions for a global trade agreement, said European Union Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson, who warned that the EU may water down its own offer as a result.

``What I am seeing in the last week is both a slight hardening of
position, but also a lowering of ambition, both on the part of the U.S. and of the developing countries, Brazil and India,'' Mandelson said during an interview in London yesterday. ``I would find it hard to sustain the maximalist offer, the full flexibility that I have indicated to my negotiating partners, if others are going to fall short from that.''

World Trade Organization negotiators have been trying since late 2001 to get a deal that would boost the global economy and help poor nations ease poverty by exporting more. Clashes over farm trade and market access for industrial goods have led to missed deadlines, sparking concerns that elections and ensuing policy changes in the U.S. and India will mean further delays.

The four key WTO governments -- the U.S., the EU, Brazil and India -- will meet in Germany in about two weeks, seeking to conclude a framework so all 150 members of the trade arbiter can work out a draft before August.

``By the end of that meeting, we will be able to see much more clearly whether we're able to do a deal and at what level of
ambition,'' Mandelson said. ``Whatever level of ambition it is, it will need to be balanced.''

EU Interests

Clinching a broad accord is ``very much in the EU's
interest'' because trade has ``consistently been a boon to Europe's productivity performance,'' the International Monetary Fund said today. Still, ``a willingness to agree to additional liberalization, in particular in agriculture, is needed on the part of the EU for successful agreement, and the window of opportunity to reach such an agreement may well be closing.''

Mandelson, facing a threatened veto by France should any WTO accord hurt French farmers, suggested the EU and U.S. may be moving closer to agreement on farm subsidies and tariffs while the biggest stumbling block remains an unwillingness by India and Brazil to open their markets to wealthy nations.

``In the area we are most concerned with, balancing agricultural reform in the developed world with a proportionate lowering of tariffs on industrial goods and trade amongst the emerging economies, frankly I have not seen a great deal that has encouraged me,'' he said.

`Urgency'

Should the four governments fail to complete a blueprint for a broader accord, it will be left to WTO Director-General Pascal Lamy and the general WTO membership, as well as the chairmen of the trade organization's negotiating groups, to decide how to proceed.

Last week, Lamy said he'll press heads of the Group of Eight
leading industrialized nations meeting in Germany June 6-8 to lean more heavily on their negotiators to get an agreement. The G-8 includes Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the U.K. and the U.S.

``There is urgency,'' he said on June 1 in Brussels. ``We
cannot maintain for much longer a trading system which is clearly imbalanced against developing countries. The time has come to tackle the thorniest political issues and to deliver'' an agreement.

Mandelson echoed Lamy's comments today, saying G-8 leaders must signal ``their clear and unambiguous commitment to reaching a multilateral deal in the WTO and making the tough compromises'' that are required.

``I question whether negotiators alone can make the final necessary push,'' he told the European Parliament's International Trade Committee in Brussels.
``We need the personal and active engagement of the leaders of the major economies to authorize the compromises to be made on all sides that will deliver a deal that is ambitious, balanced and fair.''

To contact the reporters on this story: Jennifer M. Freedman in
Brussels at jfreedman@bloomberg.net ; Francine Lacqua in London at flacqua@bloomberg.net

Last Updated: June 5, 2007 09:17 EDT

#6912 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:49 PM

Originally posted by pacific
[B]U.S., India, Brazil Lower WTO Deal Ambitions,
/B]

but globalization show signs of fading, which could force central banks world-wide to raise interest rates to their highest level in years:scrollhah

#6913 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:37 PM

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS ALIVE,
Taliban commander Mansur Dadullah has told the Al-Jazeera television network that Osama bin Laden is alive and well, and that bin Laden sent him a letter of condolence after his brother, commander Mullah Dadullah, was killed in U.S.-led operations in May, Reuters reported on June 5.

He said that bin Laden is avoiding media exposure for safety.
:scrollhah

#6914 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:51 PM

IRANIAN PRESIDENT DOWNPLAYS IMPACT OF SANCTIONS...
"sanctions will not in any way harm" Iranians
He said that the UN Security Council's "interference" in Iran's nuclear program is illegal, and "does not in any way help resolve the issue."
Ahmadinejad urged Iran's "enemies" to stop their "childish games," and not to play with the tail of a "lion sitting quietly in the corner." T
he United States is too weak to harm Iranians, because "God backs us."
The great powers, , have no choice but to end their "arrogant policies" and befriend the world's nations, adding that the age of violence and militarism is over, and that "reason and ideas govern" in today's world. VS

...AND WARNS ISRAEL NOT TO REPEAT ITS "CRIMES
" Responding to questions about his statement on June 3 about Israel's coming destruction, Ahmadinejad said, "I warned [Israel] in my comments not to think of repeating its crimes of last year."
"I have concluded from all the information that [Israel] is trying to make up for its defeat last year against Lebanon's Hizballah, which is why I reminded them to [avoid] new maneuvers."
He said the enemies of Muslims have united only to "pillage" the resources of the Middle East, and that sowing discord among Muslims is instrumental in the pursuit of these enemies' goals. V
:kowt:

#6915 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

IRANIAN NEGOTIATOR HOLDS 'POSITIVE' TALKS WITH GERMAN MINISTER
Steinmeier.
Larijani said Iran also views as positive Germany's attention and desire to resolve the standoff over Iran's nuclear program.

#6916 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:12 PM

UN CHIEF CALLS ON IRAQ TO PROSECUTE CRIMINALS OF 1991 GULF WAR
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has called on Baghdad to prosecute Iraqis who were responsible for killing Kuwaiti citizens during the 1990 invasion of Kuwait and the subsequent 1991 Gulf War, the UN News Center reported on June 5. :scrollhah

#6917 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:58 PM

http://en.wikipedia...._2004_and_later

The price of standard crude oil on NYMEX was under $25/barrel in September 2003, but by August 11, 2005, it had risen to over $60/barrel, and out at a record price of $78.40 per barrel on July 13, 2006. Experts attributed the spike in prices to a variety of factors, including North Korea's missile launches, the Crisis between Israel and Lebanon, Iranian nuclear brinksmanship, and reports from the U.S department of energy showing a decline in petroleum reserves.[1] While oil prices in mid-2006 were considerably higher than a year earlier, they were still roughly $14 from exceeding the inflation-adjusted peak of the 1980 shock, when prices exceeded what would be equivalent to $90 a barrel.[2]

In the United States gasoline prices reached an all-time high during the first week of September 2005 in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. The average retail price was nearly $3.04 per gallon.[3] The previous high was $2.38 per gallon in March 1981, which would be $3.20 per gallon after adjustment for inflation. In comparison, the average retail price of a litre of petrol in the United Kingdom (gasoline in American English) was 86.4p on 19 October 2006.[4] This equates to ?3.29 per U.S. gallon, or US$6.13 per U.S. gallon.

#6918 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:15 PM

that Moscow would drop its objections to a U.S. missile shield if the system were installed in Azerbaijan.:)

#6919 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

Leaders of the Group of Eight main industrial nations vowed a renewed global push to fight rising temperatures, while agreeing not to force the U.S. and Russia to set targets now for cutting greenhouse gas emissions.

#6920 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:05 PM

Bush in Heiligendamm .
Even dog knows his own masters.

:wonder:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru