Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

What would it take for Russia to be #1?


  • Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#7121 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:24 PM

Chess never wide popularity in USA, it might be the reason behind their military disasters in wars.
Chess first appeared in India about the 6th century AD and by the 10th century had spread from Asia to the Middle East and Europe.
Since at least the 15th century, chess has been known as the
  • 0

#7122 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:32 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]Chess never wide popularity in USA, it might be the reason behind their military disasters in wars.
Chess first appeared in India about the 6th century AD and by the 10th century had spread from Asia to the Middle East and Europe.
Since at least the 15th century, chess has been known as the
  • 0

#7123 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:35 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Russian secretly everything sell to Americans, today it is Titanium, tomorrow oil . :wonder:


You did say the US are poor chess players didnt you, so that jmeans the Russians move is a studied one.
  • 0

#7124 pacific

pacific

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:42 PM

:tralala: :scrollhah
  • 0

#7125 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:57 PM

Mikhail Gutseriyev, the owner of the oil company Russneft, on charges of illegal business activity..

Mr Gutseriyev is thought to have fled the country.
  • 0

#7126 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:40 PM

[EU] may be curbed by plans to be considered by the European Commission. In a confidential working paper, the commission suggests a series of measures to restrict foreign companies' access to the EU's energy sector, and in particular the gas and electricity-transmission networks." :wonder:
  • 0

#7127 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:48 PM

Russia is "on the way to a two-party system," if so, why it might good for USA and bad for Russia?:wonder:
  • 0

#7128 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:03 PM

Political war is strange, because party in power faiths with no party in opposition but with peoples their own party.
Some call it as a return time of bolshevism system.
Anyway government makes impossible to act the Polish Parliament. :wonder:
  • 0

#7129 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:30 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Mikhail Gutseriyev, the owner of the oil company Russneft, on charges of illegal business activity..

Mr Gutseriyev is thought to have fled the country.


Mr Putin must be still cleaning house.

Did he run to London or Israel?
  • 0

#7130 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:40 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[EU] may be curbed by plans to be considered by the European Commission. In a confidential working paper, the commission suggests a series of measures to restrict foreign companies' access to the EU's energy sector, and in particular the gas and electricity-transmission networks." :wonder:



Russia could give substantial discounts to new industry being established there and a surity that exports ( ie of gas to the UE)will not compromise local needs. The growth potentials in the Rusian Fed would be greater than in the UE.
  • 0

#7131 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:43 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Russia is "on the way to a two-party system," if so, why it might good for USA and bad for Russia?:wonder:



Anything bad for Russia is good for the USA.
The two party system is what seems to become the norm but is the more corrupt and least able to be effected by the public, ie bad for democracy.
  • 0

#7132 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:17 PM

Radwanska won with Szarapowa and will meet woman from Israel. I don
  • 0

#7133 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:25 PM

Originally posted by Bader
The growth potentials in the Rusian Fed would be greater than in the UE.

What for? Swiss grow is close to" O " and its standard of living is one of the highest in world. :kowt:
  • 0

#7134 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:35 PM

"Mikhail Gutseriyev, the owner of the oil company Russneft, on charges of illegal business activity..fled the country."

I don
  • 0

#7135 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:07 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]"Mikhail Gutseriyev, the owner of the oil company Russneft, on charges of illegal business activity..fled the country."

I don
  • 0

#7136 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:43 PM

Maybe president Lech Kaczynski is sick . He also has problem with telephone from Krause:happy:
  • 0

#7137 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:34 PM

Krause knows the secret telephone of president, this number is unknown to top policy officers responsible for security of the country.
President so far has only one answer: Discussion was about fighting the terrorism.
After telephone to Lech Kaczynski, his brother premier, Jaroslaw Kczynski talked with chief CBA (Anticorruption Office ) Mr. - Kaminski.
Strange coincident.
Maybe is necessary to call of dogs
  • 0

#7138 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:50 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]Krause knows the secret telephone of president, this number is unknown to top policy officers responsible for security of the country.
President so far has only one answer: Discussion was about fighting the terrorism.
After telephone to Lech Kaczynski, his brother premier, Jaroslaw Kczynski talked with chief CBA (Anticorruption Office ) Mr. - Kaminski.
Strange coincident.
Maybe is necessary to call of dogs
  • 0

#7139 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:49 PM

Unfortunately PiS managed to set time on voting on Friday and voting alone on 21 October,
This way the PiS escaped they commission to CBA
PO agreed to go with everybody to Parliament , hoping to get some power from PiS.
Illusion.
:Bad:
  • 0

#7140 Bader

Bader

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:30 AM

Iran, Poland mark 80 years of diplomatic ties
Tehran Times Political Desk


TEHRAN - Poland
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru