7545 replies to this topic

#7481 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

Who is putting up Obama's money?

My first instincts say that he is being used.

Who would the Jews abd Israel prefer? I cant se it being Obama.

#7482 kaksteen

kaksteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17104 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:10 PM

What would it take for Russia to be #1?

Ya do not really think that Russia cares to be #1.What is #1?
I suppose that most returds think that how much money you have is what makes you no1??Sounds too anglo.Does it changes in anglo/gringo small brains if my nukes deliver more power then theirs.??Bet yar blind horse it does.My dik is bigger then yars policy has never changed.What did change ,that most anglo males are born with kunts.They try to use kunt policy around the globe.Does this kind of policy works??
Well yes to a kunt.But ask the dik for a real answer.:devil:

#7483 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:11 PM

Your man Obama, Woj, looks to have lost his momentum.

#7484 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:17 PM

Kaksteen:

The title was written by a Cuban American.
You were close, same planet.

#7485 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17423 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

Your man Obama, Woj, looks to have lost his momentum.

Quite the contrary, more and more voices are saying Hellary should give it up.

More she squeals the more desperate, pathetic and underhanded dirty she looks.

#7486 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:20 AM

Its the votes that count not the voices.

#7487 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:21 AM

does someone know what a 'quick reply icon' is?

#7488 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:43 AM

If Obama gets nominated he will put McCain into the White House

#7489 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 06:14 AM

Bush has failed at the NATO meeting, the Europeans no longer what the US forces on the continent of Europe but only in the US.

Their future is in doubt now in Iraq as it costs too much and they cant continue as it is so I gues they will push to form three nations out of Iraq.

#7490 Sentinel

Sentinel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:00 AM

Quick Reply Icon: On the lower right corner

#7491 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:33 AM

thanks Sentinel I had worked it out in the end.

#7492 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:32 PM

Bush is being shown the door of Nato, by France and Germany.
Putin isnt going to make any attampt at progress with Bush, who was present at the Nato meeting and so the new administration of the US will have to make the changes. Not much for McCain to work on, he has a box ful of broken toys.

#7493 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:44 PM

Its the votes that count not the voices.

to bader ::::::::::::::::::::

remember stalin ?????

he once said that it is not those who vote in a democracy that win the elections, neither is it their votes. it is only those who count the votes that win the elections in a democracy.

sometimes stalin was very smart.

vlad

#7494 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:46 PM

If Obama gets nominated he will put McCain into the White House

to bader :::::::::::::::::::

absolutely and totaly the complete truth about this topic.

vlad

#7495 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:14 PM

The Obama v Clinton 'punch and Judy' show is to take Americans minds off the tragic unravelling of their society and the previous twice stolen nelections.

Obama is too radical as are certain people who have been behind him now causing scandles. He was selected to be used. The president has likely already been picked. Who ever wont be good for America anymore than King George.

Now coming out what I saw coming, democrats wont vote for Obama, they will vote McC if Obama gets the nimination and the average swinging voter, the non-radical will do also. So its obvious who the superdelegates in the Demo camp are going to choose.

Sad thing about America is Rev Wright was quite correct in relation to US foreign policy which of course is part of what's destroying the US anyway. They are wreeping what they sow. Too bad Wright is also a radical like Obama.

#7496 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:59 AM

to bader ::::::::::::::::::::

remember stalin ?????

he once said that it is not those who vote in a democracy that win the elections, neither is it their votes. it is only those who count the votes that win the elections in a democracy.

sometimes stalin was very smart.

vlad

He wouldnt survive today in US politics. They dis-emfranchise voters, destroy votes, create counterfiet votes, use Judges, create computer backdoor loops to cheat voters to 'win' today. The Soviet propaganda machine wouldnt compete with the likes of Fox and company either. That's why they closed it down in 1991. They run out of ideas and Gorbachev migrated to the US.

#7497 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:56 PM

The Obama v Clinton 'punch and Judy' show is to take Americans minds off the tragic unravelling of their society and the previous twice stolen nelections.

Obama is too radical as are certain people who have been behind him now causing scandles. He was selected to be used. The president has likely already been picked. Who ever wont be good for America anymore than King George.

Now coming out what I saw coming, democrats wont vote for Obama, they will vote McC if Obama gets the nimination and the average swinging voter, the non-radical will do also. So its obvious who the superdelegates in the Demo camp are going to choose.

Sad thing about America is Rev Wright was quite correct in relation to US foreign policy which of course is part of what's destroying the US anyway. They are wreeping what they sow. Too bad Wright is also a radical like Obama.

to bader ::::::::::::::::::

again i agree with your understanding of politics in north america.

the next president is McC, certainly.

the punch and judy show is more than you suspect. it is designed to destroy the democrat party. the two resulting parties shall then give us four results.
-1- the liberals and radicals shall have their own party. ralph nader and obama shall start the new party.
-2- the moderate democrats shall be able to bargain with the republicans.
-3- many democrats shall be able to jopin the republicans.
-4- a more liberal republican party shall be possible.

more later;
vlad

#7498 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

I see division of US on 2 or three countries. Future would be quite interesting . Israel might also be part of USA, in contrary to Israel plans to join EU. :goodbad:

#7499 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:54 PM

I see division of US on 2 or three countries. Future would be quite interesting . Israel might also be part of USA, in contrary to Israel plans to join EU. :goodbad:

*woj1* ::::::::::::::::::::::::

musi przyjmować co te przeznaczaliście żeby m?wić co te widzicie wojskowe dywizja vid USA w dw?ch albo trzech narodach. jest już prawdziwy, AMERYKAŃSKI wojsko jest bardzo nad rozprzestrzenianym.

przyjmować co te przeznaczaliście żeby m?wić co te widzicie polityczne rozdzielania vid USA w dw?ch albo trzech narodach. To jest od innych narod?w co USA uczący się; ustalać nowe polityczne rozdzielania.

przyszłość, transakcja terminowa jest zawsze interesująca.

Izrael jest już jak dużo wciągał do USA jak jest Teksas.

*vlad*

#7500 Sindjelich

Sindjelich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:05 PM

...next predident in the USA is going to be the one who could turn conspiracy into gold:why Sovijet communisam become democracy,Germany united,Yugoslavia dis'united, under the UN flag terrorisam fom Bosnia shipout, some in Kosovo,some in Afghanistan,1999 in behalf of the Albanian terrorist in Kosovo, with deplete uraniuma bombs US-NATO bombrded Serbia, preparing the road for the so-call terrorisam to attak Pentagon and 9/11/01 W.T.C.T.T.in NY.
For all of this, I don't think B.Obama is ready to do such a nasty job...no matter how many people through the world would die,USA need president who will carryout the plan,first for the world order...?
:goodbad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru