• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#7521 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:55 PM

create an 'enemy' without to delude the public, get rich on war, and attack from the inside while the media entertains the minds and controls the minds of the sheeple.
Vietnam Bob is still defending the US from Nth Vietnam!

#7522 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:13 AM

President Bush told the Israel MPs that negotiating with the Palestinians is equal to appeasement with Hitler.

So why run back and forth to the Middle East pushing a Palestinian state if he insults the Palestinians.

#7523 Raggz

Raggz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:17 AM

President Bush told the Israel MPs that negotiating with the Palestinians is equal to appeasement with Hitler.

So why run back and forth to the Middle East pushing a Palestinian state if he insults the Palestinians.

He didn't say that. Check your quote. :)

#7524 Sindjelich

Sindjelich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:49 PM

create an 'enemy' without to delude the public, get rich on war, and attack from the inside while the media entertains the minds and controls the minds of the sheeple.
Vietnam Bob is still defending the US from Nth Vietnam!

The game in Israle G.W.Bush tried to play is this. If Israel has to let palestinian create State in Israel, so must Serbia, let Albanian terrorist to create state in Serbia, which is by the way Kosovo and Metohia,where I think!,-that G.W.Bush, either forgot or didn't know, (compare to Israel which after the 2000 years 1948 become State), that Serbs, has been living in Kosovo almost 2000 years,beside such History, G.W.Bush yet think!,-that Serbs should 'cave' to the Albanian terrorist:devil: demand, that Kosovo should be independent state.
With :dima:Russia is #1...

#7525 Raggz

Raggz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:08 PM

The game in Israle G.W.Bush tried to play is this. If Israel has to let palestinian create State in Israel, so must Serbia, let Albanian terrorist to create state in Serbia, which is by the way Kosovo and Metohia,where I think!,-that G.W.Bush, either forgot or didn't know, (compare to Israel which after the 2000 years 1948 become State), that Serbs, has been living in Kosovo almost 2000 years,beside such History, G.W.Bush yet think!,-that Serbs should 'cave' to the Albanian terrorist demand, that Kosovo should be independent state.
With Russia is #1...

The solution is simple, just have all of the Serbs move back to Kosovo. When they moved away and let it become 95% Albanian, the Serbs gave it away. You should move there, many Serbs should. Then everyone will support you. If you or I don't want to live there, then why should you or I vote there?

#7526 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:17 PM

He didn't say that. Check your quote. :)

What did he say, timewaster?

I know what Richard Silverstein wrote in the Guardian.

#7527 Raggz

Raggz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:04 PM

What did he say, timewaster?

I know what Richard Silverstein wrote in the Guardian.

[b][color=green]You rely upon Richard Silverstein? No wonder that you are so confused. The quote was:

#7528 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:40 AM

[quote name='Raggz'][b][color=green]You rely upon Richard Silverstein? No wonder that you are so confused. The quote was:

#7529 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:42 AM

The solution is simple, just have all of the Serbs move back to Kosovo. When they moved away and let it become 95% Albanian, the Serbs gave it away. You should move there, many Serbs should. Then everyone will support you. If you or I don't want to live there, then why should you or I vote there?

I suppose you would give the same advice to the Palestinians. I can see you supporting both of them.

#7530 Raggz

Raggz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:44 AM

Silverstein wouldnt have got the 'nazi Germany' out of that phrase.
Neither would Obama take himself from that phrase. Looks like the speach has been airbrush and released. Bush is known for embarasing off the cuff phrases.

How could I be confused having only seen the Guardian article?
You have just caused confusion and you arent indicating who he was referring to.

Sorry Bader, he didn't say whom he meant. Silverstein was probably correct about "nazis" as I recall that. He definately did not refer to the Palestinians which with whom he met the next day.

It's not my fault that you rely upon the Guardian.

#7531 Raggz

Raggz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:46 AM

I suppose you would give the same advice to the Palestinians. I can see you supporting both of them.

I have great sympathy for the Palestinians, who doesn't? They are people, they have great needs.

#7532 Sindjelich

Sindjelich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:20 PM

...the solution,like you think isn't so simple,during WW II, it took 5 years for the Albamian pro-fascist balist,to drive and kill 1/4 million Serba from Kosovo,with the help of TiTo's regime in former Yugoslavia, for the Albanian seperatist took 50 years with violance to drive anyother 1/4 million Serbs form its own country.
However,when Serbs 1999 try to stop such a terrorist killing and harasment against rest of serbs who remain in Kosovo, ges what, with deplete uranium bombs, for the 78 days the US-NATO aggressors,were bombing Serbia.
To avoid paying war reparation to the Serbian people,they invented UN war crimes tribunal, where instead for the war crime in the Hague US-NATO be prosecuted, they prosecute Serbs.
With the State of N.J.USA and Kosovo,the point I'm going to make is this, the middle-class peoplel from State of N.J, with havy taxsation were driven-out from their houses, in Kosovo however, Serbs were driven out from its houses with the Albanian terrorist act of violance, the conspiracy however is the same only in diferet fashion.
Since USA, is in favor of Kosovo independence,in my opininian ,,in near future" thanks to the Kosovo independentce and Russian republic with easy get away, State of N.J. with no problem is going to get status independent state of the Jewish people in Amerika.
:scrollhah:clap:

#7533 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:42 PM

Sorry Bader, he didn't say whom he meant. Silverstein was probably correct about "nazis" as I recall that. He definately did not refer to the Palestinians which with whom he met the next day.

It's not my fault that you rely upon the Guardian.

You are making it more confusing the more you say. Until I read the full paragraph of what Silverstein is referring to I will have to forget what you have said.
I dont depend on the Guardian however Americans might be a little better informed if the frequented their site for news and information.
I actually read Siversteins article elsewhere.
Your version suggests Bush would have been referring to Hamas. The main point in Silverstein's article was the fact that the Bush speach was built on comments and phrases taken from the leader of the Opposition obviously to boost his chances of winning the next election coming up. The comparison of 'appeasement' has probably been raised by him previously and Bush has made a subtle comment
of support that Silverstein knew precisely what he meant, Silverstein said Bush 'inferred' or the like not actualy 'said' outright what Silverstein has him responsible for communicating. Unfortunately Silvertein didnt make a quote of the words Bush said at that point.

#7534 Raggz

Raggz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:39 PM

You are making it more confusing the more you say. Until I read the full paragraph of what Silverstein is referring to I will have to forget what you have said.
I dont depend on the Guardian however Americans might be a little better informed if the frequented their site for news and information.
I actually read Siversteins article elsewhere.
Your version suggests Bush would have been referring to Hamas. The main point in Silverstein's article was the fact that the Bush speach was built on comments and phrases taken from the leader of the Opposition obviously to boost his chances of winning the next election coming up. The comparison of 'appeasement' has probably been raised by him previously and Bush has made a subtle comment
of support that Silverstein knew precisely what he meant, Silverstein said Bush 'inferred' or the like not actualy 'said' outright what Silverstein has him responsible for communicating. Unfortunately Silvertein didnt make a quote of the words Bush said at that point.

Agreed. You accurately quoted Silverstein and not Bush. I think we are finished?

You know that the US is the best friend of the people in Palestine if we evaluate relative concern based upon the actual aid provided. A lot of the aid to Israel is offered to persuade Israel to help them.

#7535 Raggz

Raggz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:06 PM

I found this.

...In America's foreign-policy debate one that has been bandied about too much lately is

#7536 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:11 AM

Agreed. You accurately quoted Silverstein and not Bush. I think we are finished?

You know that the US is the best friend of the people in Palestine if we evaluate relative concern based upon the actual aid provided. A lot of the aid to Israel is offered to persuade Israel to help them.

Are you suggesting that the three billioms plus the US taxpayer funds the zionist state iof Israel is to bribe them into not erazing the Palestinians off the earth?

#7537 Raggz

Raggz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:45 PM

Are you suggesting that the three billioms plus the US taxpayer funds the zionist state iof Israel is to bribe them into not erazing the Palestinians off the earth?

Yes. I forget how much and for what. Erasing people is illegal, but the money was (I think) to withdraw troops from Gaza. I really don't recall details.

Half of US aid goes to Israel and Egypt per the Camp David Accords with earned Carter the Nobel Peace Prize.

#7538 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:41 PM

Yes. I forget how much and for what. Erasing people is illegal, but the money was (I think) to withdraw troops from Gaza. I really don't recall details.

Half of US aid goes to Israel and Egypt per the Camp David Accords with earned Carter the Nobel Peace Prize.

Yes you dont recall details, Jordan and Egypt are paid about the same together as is Israel, but then Israel gets millitary aid as well and loans I believe are also excused from repayment. There are one or two websites that have a counter on disply as to the total of US funds given to Israel up to date, obviously not an accurate figure but a very realistic one and probably short of the true figure. It runs into the trillions I believe.
The Carter 'peace' prize is a sham, you cant buy peace only cease fires. It cost Sadat's life I believe.
The Soviet Union's sham support of the Arabs was the excuse for the US to fund Israel, to prevent communism from getting control of the oil! WOW. And that funding didnt stop with the demise of the Soviet Union, in fact the 1973 war showed up the sham of the Soviet Union. And the Soviet Union also provided the manpower ( immigrants) Israel needed to help fill space and man their armies. The soviet union was propped up by the US and western finance anyway!
Thanks to the Bush family the US now faces a controlled collapse and the collapse of the Russian society was relatively short making it almost impossible for the Zionists to get control of central asia energy. Its a very expensive little state isnt it and it has never had set borders in its life. Its a mystery why Americans put Israel first before their own welfare.

#7539 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:31 PM

a thousand more years.

The USA has got number 1 locked down right now gentlemen....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5G4O5AMSevc

VNBUSN!

to bob :::::::::::::::::::::

? are you on R & R ?

? why the link to that idiot ?

vlad

#7540 Raggz

Raggz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:23 AM

to bob :::::::::::::::::::::

? are you on R & R ?

? why the link to that idiot ?

vlad

Number One at What???

If you mean hockey, let's talk hockey.

If you mean economics or life style, we should be talking first about how to be #49. Russia could work her way up, I respect Russia, but focus on 49th for now, then 48th and so on. Let's get back to this when Russia hits #10?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru