• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#1001 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 06:39 PM

<Is it impossible for this group to answer my question or does no one really know? >

OK, "What woould it take to make Russia #...?" Fill in the blank.;)

What's ridiculous is that Russia went to one of the *last* places to live in the world, isn't it?:confused:

#1002 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 06:45 PM

< Can we try for change to use equal standards in our judgments? >

Beautiful, that's why I say, No Lion No Problem!

I would never fight a lion to put another in power. It just doesn't make sense to me...:confused:

#1003 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 06:55 PM

Who in Russia wants to be number one?
Number one at what?
Russia has already proven that she can be number one in the olympics.
A major contender in the sciences.
A major force in the arts.
A world class military power, and the leading chess champions in the entire history of the game.
One would think Russia has very little to prove in the way of her genius. Now it would a great thing for the Russian people, if they could become number in the best fed, best clothed, and most secure and free nation of the world. This is a goal worth pursuing.

G I Joe

#1004 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 01:51 AM

GIJOE; //Now it would a great thing for the Russian people, if they could become number in the best fed, best clothed, and most secure and free nation of the world..//

What makes you think that Russia she is not well fed, well clothed, secure and free nation in the world?

But I am not sure that is enough sufficient wishes for Russians. Russians have more high spiritual requests from life; they want join the culture life, going for vacations, travel etc.
You might have never seen St. Petersburg , Moscow or Sochi. ; It is not an accident that these cities are the most expensive in the world, especially now when St Petersburg is celebrating its 300 years birthday and all rich and famous going there like Muslim to Mecca ; whole world visits the city, Hermitage, or places like amber room or music concerts. .
Venetia of North is now in full shining.
One might also be astonished when see Moscow subway with murmur walls.
Anyway , Russians would appreciate your good intentions

#1005 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 03:01 AM

jstanford, the Beat;

165 ad small pox ravages Western and South Europe

#1006 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 04:36 AM

"Don't be lazy Butterside, you give us your definition."

Don't be lazy and answer. Still waiting....ironically GIJ is the only one who even came close to an answer..........

answer puppets!

#1007 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 04:47 AM

After reading your comments on my reply and your thoughts as to the hopes and aspirations of Russian people, I have to say that what you feel they long for and already have is new information to me. and good information the things you mentioned for the people of Russia are all the same things we all hope for and dream of and long for in our lives too. so once again,
HOW DIFFERENT WE ARE NOT...

G I Joe

#1008 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 07:08 AM

Well if you are busy waiting Butterside then surely you are not lazy.
It was favourably responded to early on that the suggestion that number one meant the best (or included in the better) place to live was the greater ideal as opposed to being the number one bully on the block.
So GIJ has found himself in good company here, as those who
talked about a dominant military power didn't hang around.
If you are a question puppet then you have come to the right
thread where the answer puppets are.(hehe)

Next question? (hehe)

#1009 vietnambob

vietnambob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3559 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 08:40 AM

OK, "What woould it take to make Russia #...?" Fill in the blank.

...It's so simple-what they don't want.

Quixote. I can't imagine a Russian factory worker under the pressure we are.

The machine runs at a very high speed so fast you can not keep up. But why will it not run faster? The job ends as quickly as the new one begins. Tons of metal spread apart and rise into the air, the goal being in 15 minutes a similiar job is running as fast or faster.

Of course quality is important never mind the numerous times we have shown the management it was not there and they said run it fast. We have a new program now IQP 9000. Now all the bad things we American workers did will be corrected. Now you have a ton of paperwork to fill out while you run fast and have even less of a clue as to what the machine is doing.

Safety of course it's the most important. The loss of a hand, arm etc is expensive. That's why we are required to attend the OSHA required courses 50% of which deal with things we never come in contact with. Give credit where it's due. Every dangerous place on the machine has a method for making it safe and we are instructed to do so. Should we follow these rules we will fail to maintain production and lose our jobs. If we circumvent these rules and injure ourselves and end up in court the company lawyer will be able in court to produce a signed document from us showing where we were told not to do that and we will not get much for the appendage gone.

It get worse. The three men for the machine are changed to two.

This quarter ranks the American worker the most productive in the world. Surprised? Really want to overtake us?

How bad?

#1010 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 10:48 AM

Vietnambob; //

#1011 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 12:07 PM

donquijote;// What's ridiculous is that Russia went to one of the *last* places to live in the world, isn't it//

#1012 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 05:08 PM

< One would think Russia has very little to prove in the way of her genius. Now it would a great thing for the Russian people, if they could become number in the best fed, best clothed, and most secure and free nation of the world. This is a goal worth pursuing.>

That's what I mean. Thanks;)

#1013 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 05:16 PM

<Well if you are busy waiting Butterside then surely you are not lazy.
It was favourably responded to early on that the suggestion that number one meant the best (or included in the better) place to live was the greater ideal as opposed to being the number one bully on the block.
So GIJ has found himself in good company here, as those who
talked about a dominant military power didn't hang around.
If you are a question puppet then you have come to the right
thread where the answer puppets are.(hehe)

Next question? (hehe)>

Very wise answer, Bader. That's why I say:

"My struggle is not against the puppet, but against the puppeteer!"

Remember, don't go for the obvious puppets, but for the guy behind the curtain...;)

#1014 Volt

Volt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1462 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 05:24 PM

Donquijote,
nice to see you alive and still fighiting with wind mills.
Have had any success?

#1015 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 05:29 PM

<Quixote. I can't imagine a Russian factory worker under the pressure we are.

The machine runs at a very high speed so fast you can not keep up. But why will it not run faster? The job ends as quickly as the new one begins. Tons of metal spread apart and rise into the air, the goal being in 15 minutes a similiar job is running as fast or faster.>

Yeah but being Russia is now would make it any easier. Remember Russia is playing be the rules of the Big Leagues, but the game is totally foreign to her.

I mean Russia should be #1 when among other things...

-The Russian society sets its main goals as *free education*, *free health care*, *mother-child protection*, *political and economic freedom*, *the environment*...

-Russian women don't want to marry old filthy Americans--or worst--to get away from it.

-And very importantly, when the average American would rather live in Russia...;)

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote

#1016 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 05:33 PM

<nice to see you alive and still fighiting with wind mills.
Have had any success?>

Howdy Volt
Yeah a lot of success: I found out the 'windmills' were giants!;)

HOW CERVANTES WAS FOOLED

One day the Lie, which inhabits in the highest places such as the government and the pulpit, decided that such Don Quixote was a very dangerous enemy because many others could follow his example... This way in the famous occasion when the noble knight was about to attack the Bad Giants, the Lie revealed itself to Cervantes as windmills...

And that's how from then on more than one revolutionary was frustrated for fear of being called crazy...

#1017 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 05:57 PM

HAVE A HAPPY SUNDAY.....

G I Joe

#1018 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 06:30 PM

<HAVE A HAPPY SUNDAY.....>

Likewise. I could be better places but hey I'd be missing this...;)

Bader, you think this how the "Lie" gets planted on the children?

> >Since most children are notorious liars when it comes to such things
> >as denial of buying sweets etc. in school time instead of eating a
> >good lunch, parents never can trust what the child says. They need
> >help by the merchants.
>
> What a cynical view of children. (I assume you are being sarcastic,
> though)

Hey it's reality. They watch a lot of television and news and they
gotta know that the lie gets you places in this world... ;)

#1019 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 06:39 PM

<you said you are an engineer.
How such a hobby in finding whether Russia can become No1 or not?
Donquijote is good but engineer are supposed to think realistically, aren't they? >

I never said such a thing. I'm a math teacher and thus my emphasis in proving that 2+2=4.

I think Winston Smith was having problems with it in Orwell's '1984.' Do you think the media can defend the case for *not* being such?

PS: Anything is possible my friend. Nobody could have thought of the Soviet Union imploding, and even less of embracing the Law of the Jungle. Although she always had a lion...:confused:

#1020 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 07:43 PM

<I understand you know something about math, but projecting that R. can become No1 is really bold suggestion.
You just don't know the Russian reality. And not only that. The medal has an opposite side too. The USA and other. They won't allow the country to rise.
Got it? >

Got it, you understood life at a very early age! How old are you in the picture, a year?

But remember EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Scandinavia is next to your border, and you got the resources and the people and the history. Why go far to choose the jungle?:confused:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru