7545 replies to this topic

#1361 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 03:07 PM

SYRIA INVADED LEBANON.
IRAQ INVADED IRAN, WITH HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS OF DEATHS ON BOTH SIDES.

WELCOME TO THE PLANET EARTH BADER..

#1362 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 05:22 PM

GIJOE; Hiroshima on August 6, 45 was destroyed by Americans; 78 thousand civilians were dead, 14 thousand unfunded and 38 thousand wounded. Nagasaki. On August 9, 45 city destroyed, 39thousand civilians

#1363 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 04:16 AM

circa 1942 43 44 drugged kamikaze pilots turned their planes into death arrows and for the same reason the islamic madmen believed they were going to heaven, they sunk scores of our ships and sent thousands of our sailors to the bottom of the ocean. was this nicer then our nuking of the two japanease cities? Had the us had to invade Japan in 1945 it is common knowledge that it would have cost the US hundreds of thousands of lives. this was a no brainer, so even a deep historion like your self should understand it.

and thebeat, your up on your history remember how our naval intelligeance had information that the entire japanease fleet was on the move dec 6 1945 picked up by code breakers in north america. this info was brough to the head of the naval dept on the morning of dec7th however the admiral in charge of this dept was on his horse takeing a ride thru the woods un contactalbe.
the bait was set in the noose just like F D R wanted it to be.

the united states found their way into wwtwo by allowing the Japanease navy to take the first punch. at the time the united states voting population was essentially as follows demographically

32percent irish american decent 33 english american decent,
and 34 german american decent. BECAUSE OF THIS LARGE
GERMAN PORTION OF OUR POPULATION , WITH A STRONG PRO GERMAN PRO BUND GROUP WITH GREAT INFLUENCE IN THE SENATE AND THE MILITARY, IT WAS MORE THEN GENIUS THE WAY F D R FOUND HIS WAY INTO THE FRAY AGAINST HITLER AND ITALY TOO....... THE BEAT THE WORLD IS NOT SUCH A SIMPLE PLACE AND MERE MORTALS LIKE YOU AND I ARE ONLY WAVES IN THE SEA OF HISTORY. WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT WHAT IT REALLY GOING ON, IS COMEDIC. SO LETS NOT GO OVERBOARD TAKING POT SHOTS AT ONE ANOTHER, IT'S STUPID AND NOT WORTH EITHER OF OUR TIMES

G I Joe

#1364 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 04:41 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
[B]GIJOE; Hiroshima on August 6, 45 was destroyed by Americans; 78 thousand civilians were dead, 14 thousand unfunded and 38 thousand wounded. Nagasaki. On August 9, 45 city destroyed, 39thousand civilians- dead, 25 thousand wounded. Program was proudly prepared by Manhattan Engineer District of the United States Army.
. GIJOE Don-t forget to mention ?democracy

#1365 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 11:53 AM

20 AL QUAIDA CPTURED IN IRAQ TONIGHT, AND WHO SAY SADDAM AND HIS HENCHMAN WERE NOT HARBOURING TERRORISTS. CASE CLOSED THE WORLD IS GUILTY OF NOT COMING TO OUR AID TO DISPOSE OF A DEADLY THREAT TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY........

#1366 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 12:58 PM

GIJOE; //world trade unincumbered.. constantly only dwelling on the past, is the same as living in the past. can you give us a glimpse of the future, it would be far more helpful joe//

I am giving you a glimpse of the future; few terrorists don

#1367 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 09:00 AM

Howdy GIJ,

Thanks for the welcome back to planet earth.
I thought Lebanon and Iran were muslim counties. I suggest
you might be the one with feet off the ground.

It is rare to find someone admit that Pearl Harbour was a set-up
for political ends. The family of the Admiral who was scapegosted
is still trying to clear his name.
Sept 11 has all the hallmarks of the same. In fact both Pearl Harbour and the burning of the Reichstag have been likened
to the recent event.
One of the options regarding the motive and there are aften more than one, is that Russia was at the point of break.
Demographics are only an excuse. I would expect those who controlled the media had a big say on public opinion.
Didn't they go in late in the First World War after the sinking of a ship allegedly by a German submarine. In recent times divers have examined the ship and found it blown out, not in and armaments on board inspite of no involvement, yeah right, hidden under the passengers, also expendable.
Nothing like a major shocker to change the attitude of the nation and get them into line. (dont forget to mention democracy)
I have never accepted the excuse to use A bombs on Japan.
They were at the point of collapse, armies scattered over thousands of islands and miles of sea, navy all but gone. They could have been sieged into disarmanet in ashort time because they would been at the point of starvation in no time.
Its an old argument GI and our grand children will carry it on.

Twenty "al qeada", well that justifies the twelve years of bombing then an invasion. Of course they have been there all along. No one is coming into Iraq because the U.S. are under
great difficulty and moral is the pits. Their passports all show they were there all along I suppose. Anyone can do terrorist work and claim they were al-qeada, or the victim regime claim it was them. Anyone can capture anyone fighting the U.S. and claim they are them. Thats the great thing about the declared "terrorist" war, it is total psychological- holywood
mixed with the real thing. Only the players know the difference.
Just like Pearl Harbour the public will buy what the media tell them.

Speaking of the media and public conceptions, truthout.org
had an article on Oct 2 about a study which found a direct link between media disinformation and public misconception and the
subject was the justification of the Iraqi war and the disinformation involved three factors that were not true. The main U.S. outlets were covered and Fox was the worst.

#1368 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 09:00 AM

Howdy GIJ,

Thanks for the welcome back to planet earth.
I thought Lebanon and Iran were muslim counties. I suggest
you might be the one with feet off the ground.

It is rare to find someone admit that Pearl Harbour was a set-up
for political ends. The family of the Admiral who was scapegosted
is still trying to clear his name.
Sept 11 has all the hallmarks of the same. In fact both Pearl Harbour and the burning of the Reichstag have been likened
to the recent event.
One of the options regarding the motive and there are aften more than one, is that Russia was at the point of break.
Demographics are only an excuse. I would expect those who controlled the media had a big say on public opinion.
Didn't they go in late in the First World War after the sinking of a ship allegedly by a German submarine. In recent times divers have examined the ship and found it blown out, not in and armaments on board inspite of no involvement, yeah right, hidden under the passengers, also expendable.
Nothing like a major shocker to change the attitude of the nation and get them into line. (dont forget to mention democracy)
I have never accepted the excuse to use A bombs on Japan.
They were at the point of collapse, armies scattered over thousands of islands and miles of sea, navy all but gone. They could have been sieged into disarmanet in ashort time because they would been at the point of starvation in no time.
Its an old argument GI and our grand children will carry it on.

Twenty "al qeada", well that justifies the twelve years of bombing then an invasion. Of course they have been there all along. No one is coming into Iraq because the U.S. are under
great difficulty and moral is the pits. Their passports all show they were there all along I suppose. Anyone can do terrorist work and claim they were al-qeada, or the victim regime claim it was them. Anyone can capture anyone fighting the U.S. and claim they are them. Thats the great thing about the declared "terrorist" war, it is total psychological- holywood
mixed with the real thing. Only the players know the difference.
Just like Pearl Harbour the public will buy what the media tell them.

Speaking of the media and public conceptions, truthout.org
had an article on Oct 2 about a study which found a direct link between media disinformation and public misconception and the
subject was the justification of the Iraqi war and the disinformation involved three factors that were not true. The main U.S. outlets were covered and Fox was the worst.

#1369 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 06:12 PM

Take few hits of pure oxygen man, the question was.
can you name a muslim nation that has attacked another muslim nation. the answer was and is. still the same.

Iraq attacked Iran, Iraq attacked Kuwait,
Syria attacked LEBANON. what the hell are you talking about.

G I Joe

#1370 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 06:13 PM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
GIJOE; //world trade unincumbered.. constantly only dwelling on the past, is the same as living in the past. can you give us a glimpse of the future, it would be far more helpful joe//

I am giving you a glimpse of the future; few terrorists don-t changer results of world war but Muslim world might change air conditions supplier and influence WTO to rule that
Bush's tariffs on imported steel illegal. Ha, ha ha.

make love, not war - Wietnam (1965v1975).

woj,

THE FUTURE IS ONLY KNOWN TO THE GODS....... G I Joe

#1371 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 07:57 PM

**THE FUTURE IS ONLY KNOWN TO THE GODS....... G I Joe**
Not only;
look; it was already noticed in Ancient Rome; *ex iniuria non oritur ius* Crime isn

#1372 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 09:33 PM

After the Abombing of Japan , from that point forward, and post the execution of Tojo and his mad henchmen, we in the UNITED STATES ''NEVER NEVER NEVER'' from that point forward, have ever been attacked by The Japanease, in any military way shape or form.
And might I also add, after the Red armies rape of eastern Germany, neither has the CCCP OR THE CURRENT RUSSIAN, EVER
HAD AND ATTACK COMING FROM THE REMNANTS OF THE NAZI
PARTY...... what is my point.

power makes peace, ultimate power makes ultimate peace.

Had the u s not nuked Japan, can you tell us here on this thread, that the united states would not have lost enormous amounts of life in it's invasion of the island of Japan. and had the Russian and Americans not totally vanquished the German nation and it's mad ruler. that both Russia THE US AND THE UK WOULD NOT HAVE SUFFERED POST WAR DEATHS AS WE ARE NOW SUFFERING WITH IN IRAQ.

Bader you have lived most if not all of your life in world where war is a distant drum, that your see on tv and read about in the papers. War, is never performed in a civil way, and war is never always unavoidable.
and death in war is part of the process.

I am for peace worldwide peace, but NEVER AT THE COST OF MY COUNTRIES SECURITY.

NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN GAVE US THE LESSON OF
''PEACE IN OUR TIME'' FOLLOWED BY DEATH IN OUR TIME.
NO. WE RESPONSIBLE AMERICANS LIVE BY THE OLD PROVERB

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU. FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1373 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 10:18 PM

<If the Lion avoids inertia and stays on top he has to control the changes and the direction of the change. So then everything changes but everything remains the same, underneath.
Inertia can have a meaning for the lesser animals in that they
remain in the being led disposition (captive) and dont move out of their dependancy on Lion Speak and lion Think thus their actions are always conducive to the continuing supremacy of the Lion.>

Howdy Bader, all
This thread seems to have become a never ending soap opera, where the lion is the main actor. We now know what he is and what to do about him, so I guess it's the turn of the little animals to say "enough!"

The problem can be summed up in King's statement of "what worries me is the indifference of the many," which can be accurately said to be the decisive factor. Orwell reached the same conclusion in "the hope lies in the Proles."

The question being, what to do? Nonviolence is the only way as the little animals are threatened on two fronts that are bent on violence. There's no hope but JUSTICE THAT LEADS TO PEACE. In other words, THE LION SHARE GOTTA GO, and then proceed to strike to stablish international relations based on the RULE OF THE LAW.

<I am not moved by Mr Annan. He is probably thinking in terms of a world govt superceding the U.N. under which nations will
cooperate by law. I am anticipating that this is in waiting and part of the forward direction of the Lion avoiding inertia.
The Cooperation or catastrophy policy of Bush, which Afghanistan and iraq and other are subject to is the precursor that will
demand world govt to restore order.
What we see happening in the world is the outcome of Lion policy. We will not see the values we place on labels (eg coop)coming from the servants of the Lion who run the world.
If they believed what you and I believe in DonQ they would not be in office.>

True. Don't expect any help from the upper half of the food chain as they depend on the Lion Maximus for leftovers.;)

<Mr Putin seems to be very careful to the point of being an acception to the others. We can see there is no hope with the others.
If you are suggesting this thread has become subject to inertia
and time to invest time elsewher or another thread, I am quite
happy to do so. I have enjoyed your company. >

Somehow it hasn't died, so I guess we can trow some more arguments here and there. The jungle is getting worse by the minute and either we tame the beast or we may win a place in heaven or hell. The question is wherever the lion is, I don't want to go...

#1374 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 10:27 PM

For thousands of years ''THE LION'' has ruled the jungle.
If you think , in your lifetime this is going to change, then perhaps you live in some weird dreamworld, thinking that smaller animals will rise up and eat or tame the lion..

This kind of thinking could turn you and your kind into
''DINNER''

#1375 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 10:30 PM

<Wishful thinking will not change Russia. Class warfare is the only way. Putin is on the right track. He should arrest more profiteering, selfish oligarchs. When the Russian people are no longer slaves to profiteering pigs, then your Humanism may be helpful. You say Humanism is better then Communism, but Communists are smart enough to know that you can't put the cart before the horse. >

The problem being putting a lion to pull the cart instead of the little animals. Too many times in the past it went wrong and we got no time to waste.

The minute you truly empower the little animals the lions is truly defeated as there's no way they are going to let go of true freedom and the ownership of the water well or cooperatives.

#1376 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 10:35 PM

<The quality of life under Castro would improve if Capitalist pigs like Bush would not place embargos on Cuba's economy. Communism under Russia may have produced a high quality of life, had it not been for so called cold war sanctions, and if the USSR had not been forced to spend money and labor on defending itself against Capitalism's threats.>

If you expect to fight the lion and he do nothing you may as well believe in Santa. You must be fully aware that he'll try to get you one way or another, the sanctions being the milder of his options.

Cooperatives though will work no matter what he throws at you...;)

#1377 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 12:08 AM

And tell dear poster, who on earth appointed them the all knowing eye, these communists? And please don't start that,
the Capitalist is worse system of electing ect ect ect.
The communitst had a 70year history of keeping hold of power,by extreme criminal mean. This statement is SOLID INCONTRAVERTABLE FACT!
The little people that each have a little vote, together make the
LION. The lion the true lion, is a congromuration of little people that have banded into one and have become their own lion.
This is what you fail to percieve.
The true lion is the little people. Not small clique, that assumes power by force, then dominates the people, with it's own despotic leadership, until the little people topple the evil from power, as the Russians did..
The taste of freedom is so sweet, that a million like you, could never make them revert to closed society you espouse.
THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TO THE MOUNTAIN,
AND NOW THEY ARE FREE.

The former system has a bad odor to it, And the Russian little people got tired of it, and did something about it.

I applaud them, and hope my country does more and more and more to help them to a better kind of life. a richer life. a safer life, a better life, then before the communists... thats for sure.............

#1378 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 07:47 AM

Howdy GI Joe,

Unless we are referring to different questions, I said I could not recall any NON_ISLAMIC country being invaded by an ISLAMIC
nation.

Regards Japan after the war, the point you make about
Japan which hasn't restored its military forces even yet, not having attacked the U.S again, of course is true.
However one can make a number of comments. Hungarians never
snubbed there nose at the Kremlin after 1956 either.
On the other hand destroying palestinian homes a similar lesson of power has produced overkill and some of the people are reduced to a mindless last resort of human bombs. Power does bring temporary peace, war brings profits. We are discussing war
more so than power.
Power leads to the abuse of power and the dialectic rivalry-
violence breeds violence likewise, which is a common view of U.S. foreign policy, more than equally true for Israel .
The U.S. use of the pre-emptive strike and calling out nations
under threat of war will cause nations like China and others to conclude that their future is dependant of taking out the U.S. before they get taken out. The U.S. has started something it cannot control (eg Iraq) and cannot finish. They may ride this to their doom, (perhaps intended) and bleating to the rest of world wont change anything. You make the bed, you lie in it, is an old adage.
Woj refers to the same- reaping what you sow. Sow the wind and reap the wirlwind etc.

DonQ made a better point about Justice leading to Peace.

The European mindset regarding time may not be the same as the Japanese- in terms of your claim A bombs have worked for peace. Up till now they have not re-armed and took the anti-communist side during the cold war.
Japan today is having to reconsider, if I remember correctly they recently voted to rebuild their military forces because of the
nuclear threat resulting from the U.S. playing the same games
with Nth Korea they did with Iraq. ( Ramsay Clark's website
iacentre.org has a good overview of this game. )
The cold war is gone. A future may be reconsidered in relation to Russia and China, because of the the rapidly changing world and a sick economy and then the U.S. which it has been closely related to has started to run amuck. A new military-industrial complex will assist their sad economy.
When they are fully re-armed their disposition will inevitably change.
Japan is a single country, Islam is a different kettle of fish and it
has huge resources the west needs for a long time yet into the future.
Japan was forced into the war when the U.S. shut off its oil supply because of its war with China- which is tantamount to declaring war, just as the international Jewish trade embargo on Germany in the depth of the depression, which began in 1933.
Now this is a sample of isolationist foreign policy, yeah right. The opposite to forcing nations to war- the tojo warmongers won the power struggle thanks to Roosevelt, is self-righteously standing back and letting war on the continent begin and make money out it before joining, then arrange the money-making game after (Reparations). Would Germany have gone to war if the U.S. wagged a finger of warning? (what was that about Chamberlain?)
One said peace in our time, the others said isolation in our time for both wars.
What was that old saying about two English Poets (?) -
Addison would if he could, and Thomas could if he would.

The same argument to use the Abomb on Japan to save troops lives was just as valid in replacing D-Day and the march on Berlin
with a few A bombs.

The U.S. has lived isolated from its wars, where is your privalege
for comment?

Regarding the Chamberlain scapegoating, if he had of taken the Churchill stance and declared war, it would have boosted German confidence because Britain wasn't capable of making war because the Bank of England (private then) delayed the budget approval to prepare although it helped finance Nazi Germany which was being built up by Wall Street.
The difference would have been that there would have been two years of Phoney War and leaflet dropping instead of one. Wow.
Chamberlain gave them another twelve months to help make up for the time lost by the international banksters.
Unlike brave Bush, Chamberlain didnt have the advantage of Germany being bombed for 12 years into the stoneage like Iraq before he would have invaded, nor superior forces.

A very recent poll taken in Europe shows the general public rate Israel the greatets threat to world peace and security. In your
value system these guys are on top with power and the use of force, and therfore should be rated the greatest force for peace and security. Your accuracy could be measured by peace achieved in their area.
I would expect the U.S. would come second and terrorism third.
There is no doubt state terrorism rules.

#1379 caligulas

caligulas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 01:17 PM

The head of Mithridate was offered on a gold shield to the great Pompei.Then ,the head of Pompei was given on a gold shield to Julius Cesar,who was stabbed in the Senate after his glorious victory in the lands of Gauls.Gauls have been betrayed by the great Celts ,who made a secret deal with Cesar ,hoping to avoid their fall by Roman's hand.In 106 ,Dacia ,the last remaining old power in the continent ,was conquered in part by Romans and the head of Decebal was offered on a gold plate to Trajan.However,in 476 ,13 centuries before the US declaration of independence,Rome has fallen at the hands of their friendly Celts.The lion always live short.

#1380 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:28 PM

Originally posted by Bader
Howdy GI Joe,

Unless we are referring to different questions, I said I could not recall any NON_ISLAMIC country being invaded by an ISLAMIC
nation.

Regards Japan after the war, the point you make about
Japan which hasn't restored its military forces even yet, not having attacked the U.S again, of course is true.
However one can make a number of comments. Hungarians never
snubbed there nose at the Kremlin after 1956 either.
On the other hand destroying palestinian homes a similar lesson of power has produced overkill and some of the people are reduced to a mindless last resort of human bombs. Power does bring temporary peace, war brings profits. We are discussing war
more so than power.
Power leads to the abuse of power and the dialectic rivalry-
violence breeds violence likewise, which is a common view of U.S. foreign policy, more than equally true for Israel .
The U.S. use of the pre-emptive strike and calling out nations
under threat of war will cause nations like China and others to conclude that their future is dependant of taking out the U.S. before they get taken out. The U.S. has started something it cannot control (eg Iraq) and cannot finish. They may ride this to their doom, (perhaps intended) and bleating to the rest of world wont change anything. You make the bed, you lie in it, is an old adage.
Woj refers to the same- reaping what you sow. Sow the wind and reap the wirlwind etc.

DonQ made a better point about Justice leading to Peace.

The European mindset regarding time may not be the same as the Japanese- in terms of your claim A bombs have worked for peace. Up till now they have not re-armed and took the anti-communist side during the cold war.
Japan today is having to reconsider, if I remember correctly they recently voted to rebuild their military forces because of the
nuclear threat resulting from the U.S. playing the same games
with Nth Korea they did with Iraq. ( Ramsay Clark's website
iacentre.org has a good overview of this game. )
The cold war is gone. A future may be reconsidered in relation to Russia and China, because of the the rapidly changing world and a sick economy and then the U.S. which it has been closely related to has started to run amuck. A new military-industrial complex will assist their sad economy.
When they are fully re-armed their disposition will inevitably change.
Japan is a single country, Islam is a different kettle of fish and it
has huge resources the west needs for a long time yet into the future.
Japan was forced into the war when the U.S. shut off its oil supply because of its war with China- which is tantamount to declaring war, just as the international Jewish trade embargo on Germany in the depth of the depression, which began in 1933.
Now this is a sample of isolationist foreign policy, yeah right. The opposite to forcing nations to war- the tojo warmongers won the power struggle thanks to Roosevelt, is self-righteously standing back and letting war on the continent begin and make money out it before joining, then arrange the money-making game after (Reparations). Would Germany have gone to war if the U.S. wagged a finger of warning? (what was that about Chamberlain?)
One said peace in our time, the others said isolation in our time for both wars.
What was that old saying about two English Poets (?) -
Addison would if he could, and Thomas could if he would.

The same argument to use the Abomb on Japan to save troops lives was just as valid in replacing D-Day and the march on Berlin
with a few A bombs.

The U.S. has lived isolated from its wars, where is your privalege
for comment?

Regarding the Chamberlain scapegoating, if he had of taken the Churchill stance and declared war, it would have boosted German confidence because Britain wasn't capable of making war because the Bank of England (private then) delayed the budget approval to prepare although it helped finance Nazi Germany which was being built up by Wall Street.
The difference would have been that there would have been two years of Phoney War and leaflet dropping instead of one. Wow.
Chamberlain gave them another twelve months to help make up for the time lost by the international banksters.
Unlike brave Bush, Chamberlain didnt have the advantage of Germany being bombed for 12 years into the stoneage like Iraq before he would have invaded, nor superior forces.

A very recent poll taken in Europe shows the general public rate Israel the greatets threat to world peace and security. In your
value system these guys are on top with power and the use of force, and therfore should be rated the greatest force for peace and security. Your accuracy could be measured by peace achieved in their area.
I would expect the U.S. would come second and terrorism third.
There is no doubt state terrorism rules.

misunderstanding i thought you said Islamic country against islamic country joe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru