7545 replies to this topic

#1421 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 12:02 PM

GIJOE; //every German that moved was their enemy.//
You are wrong; ; D V TV showed program about people with Germans background living in Russian Siberia. Russian Germans were offered return to Germany. Germany paid them trip to see their old motherland. It was big surprised to German government to see that they elected staying in Russia. Were only interested in German delivery some agriculture equipment to their places in Russia.
Different situation is in Kazakhstan where all Germans living there are opted for return , but still, it is not completely realized because Kazakhstan opposition. .

#1422 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 01:26 PM

Bader; //removing a bad govt and dictator which was the only one no one disputed because it was the only one that was true.//

You are wrong;
When British invaded Iraq in 1920 ( they called it the bringing freedom from Turkish empire )they put their pet as a King Feisal with British control . Feisal II was nicely assassinated in 1958. If Hussain lives it is the biggest prove that majority of Iraqis wants him to live and stay at power.

#1423 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 03:09 PM

God safe Russia and all Slav countries from US democracy!
American democracy is really very hush-hush scheme.

What really means democracy ; to follow media indication to vote what media tell you to vote and ignore those whose media tell you to disregard. And don

#1424 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 04:38 AM

Howdy Woj:

You mis-read my comment. The official reason(s) Bush invaded
Iraq has nothing to do with the past and the British which you have inntroduced. It started out over WMD and so on.
The excuse that Hussein was bad and his regime bad was the final excuse that had some real basis, which is why no one disputed it (the fact of the the excuse). All the other excuses have never been substantiated, such as Iraq having anything to do with Sept. 11. I doubt if anyone is still waiting to see if they come up with WMD.

If Hussein lives it wont prove the people sheltered or protected him. I think it is fairly well known he was not liked by the majority
to use a kind phrase.

#1425 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 06:42 AM

Originally posted by Bader
Howdy Woj:

You mis-read my comment. The official reason(s) Bush invaded
Iraq has nothing to do with the past and the British which you have inntroduced. It started out over WMD and so on.
The excuse that Hussein was bad and his regime bad was the final excuse that had some real basis, which is why no one disputed it (the fact of the the excuse). All the other excuses have never been substantiated, such as Iraq having anything to do with Sept. 11. I doubt if anyone is still waiting to see if they come up with WMD.

If Hussein lives it wont prove the people sheltered or protected him. I think it is fairly well known he was not liked by the majority
to use a kind phrase.

BADER AND G I JOE AGGREE ON THIS ONE...

#1426 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 01:55 PM

Bader;//You mis-read my comment. The official reason(s) Bush invaded
Iraq has nothing to do with the past and the British which you have inntroduced. It started out over WMD and so on.//

I don

#1427 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 05:37 AM

I have come across two different journalists who claim that the
'real' reason Bush invaded Iraq was because he wanted to show that he could or similar.
They were serious too and one claimed he read all the reasons given and none convinced him.
I think there needs to be something else than because he felt safe. He is safe in regards many countries and no risk of WMD, so why Iraq?
I hadnt noticed the U.N. trying to defuse the situation by being
outspoken regarding there was no WMD there, likewise the U.N.
was still sticking to the sanctions as though it was still an unsettled question.

The Nth Korea issue is probably on the back-burner until the Iraqi issue is more settled.

The Iraqi thing can be just as much about breaking up Islam,
bring Greater Israel closer, reshaping the world - NWO and
then there is the Iran issue. It might be easier to start playing games with Iran while they have access to any area of Iraq
before it becomes independant again, given that Turkey can not be counted an anymore.
The reason a Saudi royal was put over the Iraqis by the british was probable to keep it unstable for future development. The Foreign Office was pro-zionist. The future has arrived.
There is quite a military build up going on in the the region and there are those in both the U.S. and Israel who argue for a total solution (genocidal) regarding both Iraqis and Palestinians.
Serious enough for two hundred Jewish accademics largely in US and Israel to make an appeal earlier this year to prevent such an
event taking place, thats how close it has been.
Still early days I reacon WOJ, to close the 'file'.

#1428 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 05:36 PM

Bader; //The Iraqi thing can be just as much about breaking up Islam//,

Braking Islam militarily is not possible because Islam is only one non atheist religion, everything else is only tradition.
Fortunately , majority of the world think that country defenders , guerrillas, representing higher standard humanity than invaders regardless attackers income and propaganda network.
World returns to fundamental values.

#1429 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 05:49 AM

woj, you are so much better telling the history, you are great at the past facts and i really enjoy reading them. The current day events appear to befuddle you. confuse you. you do not seem to understand the logic for the acts of the American administration.
most of the things that Bush has done, he had done out of fear, not greed for oil or power..... FEAR, fear that his nation will suffer another terrorist attack, and possibly one far more devestating then the 911, horror. As i have stated in prior posts, one thing is now certain. neither Iraq or Afganistan, have the ability to export terror , because of the Americans military might.....

joe

#1430 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 08:16 AM

I am thinking in terms of beliefs, philosophy, in particular the
culture. Destroy the traditions and fundamental tenets of the 'faith' and replace them with materialistic western
values and more disposed towards a one world religion.
There is no military dimension (eg coalition) to Islam as far as I can see.

Most of the things Bush has done were planned before he got into office.
Fifteen nations supposedly warned about a Sept 11 event and that didnt bring any fear.
When Bush was attending a school when the twin towers went down, his reaction was more like indifference than fear.
The occupation of Afghanistan produced no evidence of any
significance linking the country with Sept 11. Mueler what ever his name, who heads the FBI made this public about 7 months ago. The occupation of Iraq hasnt produced anything either.

The US military might didnt win against unsuffisticated local
peoples in Viet Nam and the same is happening again. The US
military is only good against formal military forces which is how they judged the Iraq war ended in early May. They are desperate for help and relief and want to bring forward local takeover. They were originally talking about at least two years.
The characteristic of the Bush admin is it never stops starting new
destructive initiatives, excuses and huge budgets but clears/resolves/achieves nothing, like it is intended to not do so.

To say that Iraq and Afghanistan dont have the ability to export
terrorism, thanks to the US military, doesnt necessarily have much meaning, the movement of al qaeda is supposedly not related to any govt but inspite of govts and the situations the US create are more likely to attract 'terrorists' into those countries to fight the US and/or the quislings. On that score the US military can not stop that flow.
The fact still stands state terrorism breeds terrorists. If Israel and the US are causing terrorists to recruit in numerous Islamic countries, then talk of exports doesnt stand and the US military is not arresting the development of terrorism.

Both Indonesia and now Turkey are suffering terrorist activity.
Both failed to produce the support the US sort from them.
One has to ask why terrorists, if they are anti-US attack such countries as these.
Talking of logic, the terrorists arent differentiating between
govts that are pro-US and not pro-US and thus they are adding to the confusion and instability that the US is breading, not defining a line between one power of interest and another.

#1431 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 12:54 PM

GIJOE; // Bush FEAR//
Ha, ha ha.

Recent US crusade for recourses havn

#1432 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 12:56 PM

Bader; Materialism might tarnish surface of Islam, but not its soul.
I saw Polish who burned himself to death when he didn

#1433 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 02:08 AM

Now you have cooked your own goose with a fantastic lie....

And here it is Bader...

I have personally watched the presidents reaction over and over and over again, when he was first told of the world trade center bombing.

He had fire in his eyes, and a forbidding look on his face.
anyone that saw the videos of him, would laugh at your remarks about Bush's INDIFFERENCE.

He had blood in his eyes, and if you did not see this, then you may be as naive as anyone on this forum has ever been, except
Julie, the most hated poster on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a grip or get some glasses one or the other man.

the song LA VIE EN ROSE FITS YOU TO A TEE.....

#1434 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 02:16 AM

MILOSOVICH, HITLER, STALIN, IDI AMIN, THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT NAME, BUT THE ARE ALL CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH OF GENOCIDE.

BELGRADES RULERS COMMITTED GENOCIDE PURE AND SIMPLE TRUTH....... RATKO MLADIC, IS NO DIFFERENT THEN DR MENGELE,
OR ANY AUCHWITZ OVEN GUARD...... THE YUGOS NEED A HUNDRED YEARS TO BE FORGIVEN FOR THEIR BUTCHERY OF THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM AROUND THEM.

ISLAM, HAS A LOT MORE TO FEAR FROM THE YUGOS THEN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT FOR OSSAMA, HIS AIM IS TO DESTROY THE RELIGION WETHER HE KNOWS IT OR NOT......

RUSSIA IS NOT IMMUNE FROM THE HELL THAT THE FREAKS USING ISLAM AS A COVER DELIVER....... THE LAST YEAR HAS SEEN TO THIS...... WHEN RUSSIA JOINS THE WINNING TEAM, AND I FOR ONE BELIEVE FOR THE MOST PART THEY HAVE, THEN THEY WILL RISE TO GREAT HEIGHTS ONCE AGAIN.....

#1435 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 04:17 AM

When Bush saw the plane hit the tower he said something like
boy he must have been a bad flyer, perhaps he was angry at
the pilots incompetence.
Between the first and second tower he was involved with the class and the aid had to tell him the second one had been hit as well. One might expect the Commander in Chief of the US forces
would have responded to the first tower going down. One of the reason some compare Pearl Harbour with the towers is the way
he did/didnt act, like he knew like Roosevelt in advance.
So you looked GIJ, into his eyes.
The invasion plans for Afghan. were still made prior to his advent to office and as WOJ pointed out much was already going on
under Clinton, like the search for Bin Laden, freezing his accounts, a price on his head etc.
Perhaps we should get some old footage on Clinton and replay them and look into his eyes as well.
You disagree with me GI but that doesnt make you a lier or naive.

Talking of genocide, the amount of depleted uranium in Iraq
may well see a case of genocide over time.
No list of people systematically subjected to tyrany and state terrorism can be complete without the Palestinians included.
About a year ago a mass grave of Kosovo Serbs (350 people)
was unearthed and the Washington Post I think it was had a photo of relatives trying to identify bodies on the net but there was no news anywhere or an article about the photo.
In otherwords it isnt politically correct to show Serbs as victims only villans.

I did like the comment you made GIJ about Bin Laden and his
affect on the Muslim religion. His alleged actions in mastermining the Twin Towers did more harm to their cause. I have always argued that one should start from looking at who gained from it.

#1436 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 02:59 PM

IT COULD BE ARGUED THAT THE JEWS MADE UP THE HOLOCAUST STORY TO GET A HOMELAND IN THE MIDDLE EAST,
AND THE TWIN TOWER BOMBINGS WERE THE WORK OF THE RELATIVES OF THE VICTIMS SO THEY COULD COLLECT INSURANCE.
AND SANTA CLAUS IS A REAL PERSON, AND COMMUNISM HAS TRIUMPHED OVER CAPATILISM.......

#1437 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 05:39 PM

< GREED AND SLOTH ARE THE WALLS THAT STOP THIS PERFECT WORLD FROM COMING INTO BEING........ I PERSONALLY HAVE TENDENCY'S THAT ARE NOT TO FAR AWAY FROM THE GREED THING.>

Hi all
Back from the anti FTAA campaign. I went and faced the lion at the police station and I was told there wouldn't be a problem with passing out the flyers. The only incidents I had was with some stupid anarchists who obviously were behaving like the lion they critize so much. The first time they rejected my entrance to a meeting for security reasons, but roared like a lion; and the second time a lady came up to at the hotel where they stayed and told me that "some" had complained about my presence and ask me out. It's like Orwell says, "All saints are guilty until proven innocent.";)

The police too, of course, acted like a lion and *prevented* the local little people from participating either by displaying full military weaponry or by discrediting the protesters. Other than that I handed out hundreds of fliers with the message discussed here and there was a very entusiastic welcome, particularly from places like Venezuela. The situation there is that of another revolution without a clue of how to be *economically sucessful* and also there's the potential for the violent monkey to become a lion...:confused:

The hope lies in the Proles...;)

In regards to the issue of greed, I would say that some are greedy and some are not. Or perhaps it's a matter of degree. The point is that there's got to be place for those who prefer a more cooperative way of life. In the meantime, the Lion is firmly in charge and in the jungle you must either *kill or be killed*...:confused:

#1438 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 06:00 PM

<Donq & CO. remind my grandmother-s good advices; she had never stepped out from her village but served advises around. But her advices were accompanied by good dinner so she was excused.
Dong ignored questions regarding US government; Why Albright was leader of Clinton politics when she was not elected by the US citizens or why Powel Wolfovitz dictates Bush politics when Wolfovitz was never elected by American people?>

You remind me of my grandmother too... She didn't know *how to read*...;) Who has made any claim about America? I'm talking about Scandinavia and other place having much to show around, but not America, which, by the way, some associate with the jungle...;)

#1439 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 06:36 PM

NOW WITH ALL THE DAILY MURDERING OF U S TROOPS IN IRAQ, MATH CALCULATIONS SAY THAT BY THE YEAR 2990 MOST OF OUR TROOPS WILL BE DEAD.. THATS HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ TO DEFEAT THE US. THIS IS NO VIET NAM
OR KOREA, THAT TYPE OF QUASI SURRENDER IS A THING OF THE PAST. LOOK FOR A HUNDRED TIMES MORE VIOLENT ACTS BY THE U S ARMY IN ANSWER TO THE DAILY KILLINGS. THERE IS A FAR BETTER CHANCE THAT IN TEN YEARS THERE WILL BE NO MORE IRAQI'S ALIVE TO DO THESE KILLINGS. THEY HAD BETTER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE THIS TIME UNCLE SAM MEANS BUSINESS....

#1440 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 12:19 AM

Donq; // Who has made any claim about America? I'm talking about Scandinavia and other place having much to show around, but not America, which, by the way, some associate with the jungle...//

America could be one of 2 continents, if you had in mind North America, could mean one of 3 countries; US. Canada and Mexico and I think they are different and not only in a weather pattern.

Similar situation is with Scandinavia; Sweden is country of neutrality, Norway is oil sheiks country, Iceland is US carrier.
Generalization means only misrepresentation.

Bader; //I have always argued that one should start from looking at who gained from it.//
I wouldn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru