• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#1441 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 12:58 AM

and the Serbs were supposed to be bad ( in their own country)
civil wars are always nasty but where is the US-Iraqi war a civil matter?
Does ruthless tyrany become righteous when abroad?
Prehaps the Iraqis are viewed by some as squatters.

Anyway depleted uranium knows no difference between natives and foreigners so both are going to loose. The future
may well be an empty quarter except for oil wells and pipelines.
One can understand in a war between two military powers
of similar technological standing having to resort to the use of
depleted uranium at some critical stage but this was never the case in either war with Iraq, not even a time facter, since it has been draw out over a decade. Absent-mindedness cannot be accepted into the equation. It is basic for inplications to be included in military and political planning.
The Coalition forces look as expendable as the Iraqis.

#1442 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 01:07 AM

Hey WOJ thanks for pointing out the no-sensical use of such a word (although always understood).

One should expect America to represent North and South
and the Carribean ( and Quebec).

#1443 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 06:04 AM

Originally posted by woj1@cyberonic.
Donq; // Who has made any claim about America? I'm talking about Scandinavia and other place having much to show around, but not America, which, by the way, some associate with the jungle...//

America could be one of 2 continents, if you had in mind North America, could mean one of 3 countries; US. Canada and Mexico and I think they are different and not only in a weather pattern.

Similar situation is with Scandinavia; Sweden is country of neutrality, Norway is oil sheiks country, Iceland is US carrier.
Generalization means only misrepresentation.

Bader; //I have always argued that one should start from looking at who gained from it.//
I wouldn-t say that Goliath.

GIJOE; 100 000 US TROOPS TO BE IN IRAQ TILL 2006 THIS TIME UNCLE SAM lets dollars sink in sand.

''theres gold in that there sand son! IF IT TAKE US HOWEVER MANY BILLIONS TO SOLVE THAT IRAQI PROBLEM, THE IRAQI'S HAVE THE ABILITY AND POTENTIAL TO MAKE BILLIONS A DAY.
SO IN A FEW WEEKS THE WHOLE WAR EFFORT AND IT S UPKEEP WILL BE PAID BACK BY STOCKS UNDER OUR BASIC CONTROL.
ALAS
THE IRAQI'S WILL PAY THE ENTIRE COST OF THE WAR, FINANCIALLY. AND IT STRANGE THAT YOU GUYS DID NOT SEE THAT COMING..... YOUR LOSIN IT BOYS, TWO JOHNNY COME LATLEY'S WHEN IT COMES TO INTERNATIONAL POLITICS....
'S

#1444 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 09:02 AM

is better than Johnny comehomeinabag.

The Iraqi heritage (natural resources) wont be just paying for the cost of the war, which has already been indicated months ago
by those who werent naive, but also milked by the voltures who are insiders with the Oil Cabal around Bush, the rebuilding of Iraq in compliance with the New World Order, reward corrupt Iraqi politicians who will run the country plus probably a tribute to add to that which the U.S. pays to the Zionist state of Israel.

Have you forgotten about the Fear excuse already GI Joe?

You have only considered the financial costs from the perspective of the ''winners'' you want everyone to join. There are other costs and others who will pay for the rest of their lives. Some of those, like GIs who served in Iraq under George's father have their own website which tells the story of their plight, wont display any bravado about the tragedy in the aftermath either.

#1445 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 12:51 PM

GIGOE; Situation is less simple than you think, Turkish are switching front for price of joining EU. Without Turks, US is out from Europe and Meddle East.
But this is one person opinion.
Gorge anti-Muslim Crusade was pitiful idea. Ha, ha ha.

#1446 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 03:36 PM

Better to come home in a bodybag, then to be carried out of ones home or workplace in one........

#1447 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 06:12 PM

Who is being killed in their homes and workplaces, Iraqis.
Iraqis were never going to do that in the US,
You have already admitted a major reason the coalition is in Iraq-
plunder, not to prevent US citizens from getting done in
their towns and cities as what is happening in Iraq.
But there will be body bags back home in the US because many are going to die later from the depleted uranium and the mysterious illnesses from the cocktail of immunisations that is
already taking a big toll.
Dont fancy being parents of GIs who die for scavengers.

#1448 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 07:04 PM

thousands of dead but we only needed a few body bags, most of our brothers and sisters were incerated, so not many body bags were used in 911....
Now get this, and get it good.

for every American death from a terror attack, our nation will
take a thousand lives for every one of us killed or injured.
yes 1000 at least. Do the math Bader, kill a million of us, and we will make HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI LOOK LIKE A DAY IN THE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO EVER YOU AND WHEREVER YOU ARE.......... TERRORIST AGAINST THE STARS AND STRIPES WILL PAY THE MIGHTIEST PRICE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS A PROMISE............ G I Joe on the point.....

#1449 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 11:09 PM

Congratulation to Croat brothers for selecting nationalistic government.
It means NO to NATO! ha, ha ha. I love you.
Slavs unite!

#1450 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 12:19 AM

Why is it GI that the US people dont want to know who was responsible for the Sept 11 just as they didnt want to know who shot Kennedy? I cant think of a a greater incident of blatant
contempt for a nation than to take out the leader as they did Jack Kennedy in public. The Warren Commission stank higher than an old fish market in the sweltering heat.
Commissioning holocausts across the world in revenge wont hurt
the criminals. ( Shades of Ruanda and Uganda )
Guess your main objective lately is to show Russia is more a number one nation than the US.

Howdy WOJ:

Does it look to you that Israel is starting to play the UE off against
the US? There appears to be a power struggle developing between the US and UE. Also NATO wont be controlled by the US much longer by the look of it.

#1451 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 01:07 AM

when the eu gives aid to israel, anywhere near our contribution,
then and only then would i believe their is a greater tie between the eu and us. I like you am appaled by illigal acts by high officials in my country. It is my fervent belief that these criminal acts will all come to the surface in a free nation.and we as a country will hopefully grow from this expierence, and attain and even better more free kind of democracy.

when all the people of all the nations of the world,have full say in how their nation is led. because most people on earth seak peace, that will be the day when their will be true peace on earth.

#1452 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 04:32 AM

Well said GI Joe

#1453 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 01:59 PM

Bader;
US Clinton activated Germany against Yugoslavia. It opens European eyes; US attacked European country using EU military as a colonial forces. In addition, US were spying on European satellite.
American invasion on Europe was the wake up call for all Europeans; depleted uranium bombs dropped on Yugoslavia, poisoned water and air in whole Europe. War on Yugoslavia became moment of splitting up. Velvet revolution. Ha, ha ha. Present is only preservation what already happened.

#1454 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 02:11 PM

GIGOE:
I am not sure if the mothers of dead or wounded children by people motivated by greed will go to peace without revenge. Love is equally driving force as greed.
No Peace without Justice.

#1455 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 03:03 PM

IT WAS NOT GREED THAT MADE AMERICA GIVE IT'S BLOOD IN WW2.
IT WAS NOT GREED THAT MADE AMERICA GIVE IT'S BLOOD IN WW1'
IT WAS NOT GREED THAT MADE AMERICA GIVE IT'S BLOOD AFTER 911.
AND IS WAS NOT GREED THAT AMERICANS ARE DYING FOR IN IRAQ AND AFGANISTAN.
YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS FEAR FOR THE SECURITY OF ITS POPULATION.
FEAR FOR IT'S WAY OF LIFE.
FEAR FOR IT FREEDOM OF RELIGION.
FEAR FOR IT VERY EXISTANCE.
YOU MAY TAKE ISSUE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE, BUT IT IS ALL COMPLETLY TRUE, AND IF IT WERE ALL TRUE,
WOULD YOU TAKE A DIFFERENT ATTITUTE TOWARDS THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT? NO YOU WOULD FIND SOME OTHER COCKAMAMIE REASON FOR JUSTIFYING YOUR HATRED OF OUR COUNTRIES LEADERSHIP.
YOU ARE VERY MUCH LIKE THOMAS IN THE BIBLE.
YOU DOUBT THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN IT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE............ YOU DOUBT JUST TO DOUBT , AND YOU ARGUE FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT. NOT FOR THE SAKE OF WHAT IS RIGHT WHAT IS TRUE WHAT IS GOOD.......

#1456 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 07:29 PM

Hey guys, what's the fuss about? We know already there's a lion and that we need to tame it. Take for example one of the first priorities I mention: EDUCATION. It's as unbalanced between the big fat cats and the small mice as the society at large. The question being, Who bells the "cat"?;)

*** INTRODUCTION ***

Public education is notoriously resistant to reform. Reformers have seldom been able to overcome public and parental complacency or untangle the gridlock of elected officials, school boards, administrators, teachers, and outside interest groups. This article explores the problem, and argues that upgrading the schools in the worst-performing districts can do more than open a path to general reform. Because people who are satisfied with their own children's schools will become actively dissatisfied if children from lower socioeconomic strata threaten to out-compete their kids, improvements at the bottom can turn the very forces that have obstructed reforms into engines that advance them.

It is no secret that we are a highly stratified society, that job-eligibility is tightly linked to education, and that job-based disparity of incomes is greater in America than in any industrialized country. The schools' chronic inadequacy is tolerable so long as it does not threaten the correspondence between school quality and social stratum. The failure to move education is not due to active malice - no conspiracy is required to allow a status quo to continue. Only when the problem becomes acute, and raises a serious spectre of downward mobility, will it to be possible to build and sustain the impetus necessary to overcome the diffuse, massive, interconnected, behemoth of inertia. Once the threat is lodged, however, dissatisfaction will cascade up the social strata to drive improvements throughout the system.

(snip)

**** THE ROUTE to REFORM ****

Most middle class parents don't want ghetto and trailer-park kids to be educated well enough to someday seriously compete with their own kids. If, and only if, this becomes a serious threat will they support major reforms. Improvements in the worst areas' schools, sufficient to upset the relative-quality balance, would create the threat, and thereby force improvements at all levels, in order to restore it. Programs which even partly accomplish this are therefore the lever with which to raise the quality of the entire enterprise.

The worst areas will be the most receptive to reform. This is the group with the most to gain, and the least to lose. Changes can be implemented in those areas, that are blocked in better-off areas merely by labeling them experimental. Teachers' organizations and the teacher-education establishment will tolerate initiatives in those areas, whose general adoption they fiercely oppose. Alternative certification, for example, would actually reduce their risk of being assigned to undesirable locations. Many sound reform ideas have been proven in pilot projects. In subsequent articles, I will detail some of my favorites, and explore how they might be combined.

http://users.rcn.com...n/ed_reform.htm

#1457 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 07:35 PM

< By commerce and growth of it's natural resources, this would allow Russia to invest in all other areas of it existance, this would then raise Russia to the pinnacle of world power, should the U.S. somehow self destruct from within or without.....
something i pray does not happen in my grandchildrens lifetime..>

GI, Russia would #1 when it leads the quality of life indexes, which at the moment are led by Scandinavia and Canada.

One question, where you think America is #1?:confused:

#1458 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 07:52 PM

<To say that Iraq and Afghanistan dont have the ability to export
terrorism, thanks to the US military, doesnt necessarily have much meaning, the movement of al qaeda is supposedly not related to any govt but inspite of govts and the situations the US create are more likely to attract 'terrorists' into those countries to fight the US and/or the quislings. On that score the US military can not stop that flow.
The fact still stands state terrorism breeds terrorists. If Israel and the US are causing terrorists to recruit in numerous Islamic countries, then talk of exports doesnt stand and the US military is not arresting the development of terrorism.>

Bader, only word to say: AMEN!;)

#1459 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 09:10 PM

<Jed Olenick <jdo2@cox.net> wrote:
I wonder if Sadam would have approved of you posting this if you were referencing human rights in Iraq. Freedom must be paid for. Evil does exist.>

Saddam would have felt alluded to by the word "lion," I'm sure...

Notice I say "No Lion No Problem!"

True, Evil does exist but so are Greed, Power Struggles and Vested Interests...;)

#1460 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 09:41 PM

THE U S IS NUMBER 1 IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS.
#1 IN FOREIGN AID.
#1 IN FOREIGN AID
#1 IN FOREIGN AID.

SO TELL ME, WHERE IS SCANDANAVIA AND CANADA WHEN IT COMES TO FOREIGN AID?

THEY ARE NOT EVEN ON THE LIST...........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru