• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#1481 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 08:56 AM

On Polish Billboard was discussion on subject of European unity and how should look European breakfast in united Europe. It was with English participator so it was finished as all expected; with bacon and eggs.
But it was not the most important part of discussion.
In the end this practical English disappointed with his corruptive, greed his own government found

#1482 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 01:22 PM

Why Islam will prevail over Christianity?
; Islam is less corruptive.
BAGHDAD, Nov. 25 -- The unraveling of the Bush administration's script for political transition in Iraq began with a fatwa.
The religious edict, handed down in June by Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani, Iraq's most influential Shiite Muslim cleric. He dismissed U.S. plans to appoint the authors as "fundamentally unacceptable."
The fatwa declared: "There is no guarantee that the council would create a constitution conforming with the greater interests of the Iraqi people and expressing the national identity, whose basis is Islam, and its noble social values."
. In response to written questions about Bremer's new approach, Sistani's office said the ayatollah would not comment.
"He certainly has not blessed the plan," Abdel-Mehdi said.
http://www.washingto...anguage=printer
When Christians Yugoslavs were attacked by Americans brothers Pope had only one answer ; Milosevic should gave it up.
Therefore Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani is great man , when Pope is small and cheep politician regardless what Media will say.

Traditional virtues might sustain Russia as a number one.

#1483 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 03:48 PM

Woj1@cyberonic, Is most certainly a contaminated mind.
A LOSER, A BRAINWASHED IGNORAMUS, AND A TORMENTED SOUL.
IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME AT ALL IF HE WAS POSTING FROM A MENTAL WARD OR A CAVE.
HIM AND PEOPLE LIKE HIM, WITH THEIR WARPED CONCEPTS AND DANGEROUS THOUGHTS, ARE ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS THE UNITED STATES HAS FORCES IN IRAQ AND AFGANISTAN.

#1484 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 07:28 PM

<THE WORLD HAS BEEN AT WAR WITH NO LET UP EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS IN BETWEEN MAJOR WORLD WARS.
When will it cease? When man becomes human, and not animal man.. >

The warmongering religious right claims we are divine creatures, though it must be a jungle up there too...;)

Now, if we acknowledged to be animals, we may realize that at least most of the animals are cooperative.

#1485 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 07:37 PM

<He said that that members of government should be selected by practically no cost, by way of lottery ticket. He didn-t expect that this way selected government would be any worse that present and many odds signalized that might be better. Natural remedy first.
Statistics beats howl for state subsided education, in improving government . >

I don't make out what's your position on it, but I thought about it before and actually agree that a politician chosen at random may be better than a fox. Perhaps we should set the age limit at 50, as they later become less idealist and more set in their ways.

#1486 caligulas

caligulas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 11:20 AM

Hi GI Joe,
When you are talking about US casualties in Irak,do you really take the media reports true? So ,an american islamist threw "2-3 grenades" in the commanding tent of 101st Airborne and injured 2 ,while an Iraqi grenade killed 1 american and injured 2(so ,that's better!) ;the Iraqi Scuds either missed completely or only injured a few (they have a payload of 950kg). If all this were true ,why is the US always sending more troops?
Where are the Iraqi missiles,aircrafts,unconventional loads?Perhaps in Syria or Iran?
When you are speaking about AMERICA'S BLOOD do you mean the blood of Bush family ,who has major oil interests in Kuwait and Iraq ,or the blood of the innocent ,young American soldiers?

#1487 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 02:26 PM

Donq; I don

#1488 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 04:22 PM

The main topic is Russia and #1, not Iraq.
AS FOR BEING NUMBER ONE, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT.
BEING NUMBER ONE IS A HARD PLACE TO BE.
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO GO AFTER THAT.
LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, THROWING VERBAL INSULTS AT ANYTHING AMERICAN.
IT MAKES ME THINK OF A FLEA THROWING BITS OF DUST AT A LION.
THE MAN FROM ROMANIA SHOULD KNOW THAT THE LAST TWO YEARS SAW MORE IMIGRATION TO THE UNITED STATES, THEN IN THE LAST 20 YEARS. I GUESS THEY ARE ALL BEGGING TO COME HERE BECAUSE IT IS SUCH A HORRIBLE PLACE TO BE, FILLED WITH HORRIBLE PEOPLE, WITH TERRIBLE LEADERS.
OR MAYBEEEEEEEE, THIS IS ONE OF BETTER PLACES FOR THOSE THAT RELISH 'FREEDOM'' SOMETHING THAT ROMANIANS ARE VERY NEW TO. THEIR LAST MONSTEROUS LEADER AND HIS WIFE WERE MOWED DOWN BY THEIR OWN GENERALS, AFTER THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES RAPED THE NATION OF ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1489 mikimouse

mikimouse

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1334 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 04:29 PM

I laugh at how you all reply so seriously. Russia will never be the superpower you wish for. They're too messed for that. There's not enough money, not enough services, too much war, and they destroy their own nature for a few scoops of uranium. First they they must do is clean the environment to make it safe for life itself. Russia if so ****ing dirty and polluted.

#1490 mikimouse

mikimouse

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1334 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 04:31 PM

And GIJOE you dipshit, the reason they want to get into the US is to get away from the US's foreign policy! :D D-UH!!!!

#1491 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 04:51 PM

YOU HAVE MANY NAME MIKI, A DIPSHIT LIKE MYSELF CAN EASILY SEE THRU YOUR WRITING STYLE,
YOU PICKED THE RIGHT NAME, RELATED TO A RODENT.....
BIG CATS EAT RODENTS FOR LUNCH.........AND YOU ARE ON THE MENU !!!

#1492 mikimouse

mikimouse

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1334 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 05:25 PM

gijoe whatever. That's why they want to come to the US. To get away from their policies.

#1493 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 06:10 PM

DonQ:
Your putting an age limit or similar suggests you are accepting that the elected rule.
The elected are servants in democracy. If the people arent fixed in their ways where does age come into being servant, if the people can freely elect a good servant when they see one?

GIJ: yes this thread is supposed to be about Russia and number
one but you are the one who made Iraq a big issue remember
so dont chide others for you own doing.

Caligulas: Well said, so that makes you horribly dementad like some of us others.

Mikimouse: Dont speak too soon. Retired General Franks has
recently made the comment that another major "terrorist"
incident in the US will mean the constitution will be overturned
and that will mean the gestapo new laws will come into force.
Anyone can organise a major incident. Read up on the first
World Trade Center incident, the Oklahoma bombing and the
the second world trade centre incident and you can expect it will
happen. Outsiders are only patsys.

#1494 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 06:18 PM

Originally posted by mikimouse
gijoe whatever. That's why they want to come to the US. To get away from their policies.

WOJ YOU ARE A WARPED FREAK, A LIAR, AND JEALOUS HEART, WITH A DEMENTED VIEW OF THE WORLD.
GOD LOVES YOU, AS FOR ME, I HAVE YOU IN MY SIGHTS,

G I Joe

#1495 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 02:27 AM

Although Donq obsession with theory of cooperatives is only

#1496 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 03:14 AM

Gijoe; all

#1497 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 12:43 PM

Indonesia is returning to polygamy, it should set a question; would Polygamy in US fight more effective AIDs than American drugs?

#1498 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 05:29 PM

"The velvet revolution has taken place in Georgia. We are those chosen by the people and we are against violence."

OK, ever more frequently nonviolent revolutions are being successful in getting rid of a lion. The problem however seems to be with the little animals recognizing the fact that he is there. Then our job is--as Bader pointed out--to expose who they are and put a bell around his neck...;)

Lastly there's the problem of those topling the lion not becoming one, in which case we need INSTITUTIONS like the ones presented here (free health care for all, coops for those who wish them, etc), but that's another story...

Georgians stage coup to oust Shevardnadze
By Julius Strauss in Tbilisi and Tom Parfitt
(Filed: 23/11/2003)

(snip)

In front of the parliament, 500 yards away, police, security officials and thugs bussed into the capital to bolster Mr Shevardnadze's attempt to cling onto power, prepared for a battle.

But in the event, most of the ill-paid conscripts of the security force, who had spent weeks guarding the hated president, had had enough.

As the first Molotov cocktail flew through the afternoon air, they simply dropped their metal shields and stood aside. A huge cheer went up from the crowd of opposition supporters.

Suddenly, opposition supporters pushed aside the battered old busses used as barricades and charged. Mr Shevardnadze's hard men formed a menacing line, raised their clubs - then wavered, turned and fled.

http://www.telegraph...xportaltop.html

#1499 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 05:32 PM

<Donq; I don-t have anything against limitation to people to 50 and add to it a single and childless so would have time to political commitment. . But I am afraid that would be perfect prescription for American law with equals and more equals. We don-t it in perfect world don-t we? >

We need to rush, I'm 49...;)

#1500 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 06:02 PM

<Your putting an age limit or similar suggests you are accepting that the elected rule.
The elected are servants in democracy. If the people arent fixed in their ways where does age come into being servant, if the people can freely elect a good servant when they see one?>

Howdy Bader
Gandhi said something like, "Since absolute anarchism is not possible, the smaller the government, the better." In other words, this president wouldn't make that much of a difference because the institutions are guaranteed by the full acceptance of *all* human rights, including the right to health care, free education, housing, food, jobs, etc. At that point weather the president is corrupt--career politician--or inept--random politician--is not that vital, though I rather have the latter...;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru