• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#1621 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 07:14 AM

Well WOJ I told you Commonwealth membership is free to expire.
Anyway who Does Mugabe reprsent? Mugabe.
If they get free of the dictatorship a new leaber will be free to re-enlist.
In the meantime Mugabe could always go and have a pity-party with Gidafi who wants to be the Crown Prince of Africa.

Hllter and Stalin and the worlds they created are altogether well buried. Who remembers what good they did (that will draw some fire!)
By the way you should know Hitler was proBritish Empire. I assume you were referring to Adolph, the Corporal.
It was the US that dismembered both the French and British Empires and promoted Soviet interests in part in the vacuum.
Who did Churchill tell in a speach that it was not his job to preside over the disolution of the British Empire?

Howdy DonQ:

".. perfectly cooperative.." What on earth is that for humans to strive for. What nut would expect a perfect game of sport.
Yeah why do we need referees, because we arent perfect, so why do we still play those games if we arent perfect in them?
Let everyone sit at home or maybe in prison because we cant do anything perfectly. What a cold shower on a rational and intelligent discussion.
Forget perfect cooperatives lets think about cooperatives and do it!
I am not getting u DonQ.

And God bless GIJ (again)

#1622 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 12:39 PM

Bader; Zimbabwe is ex apartheid of Rhodesia with Jan Smith. English hope that change of name will clean them from blame apartheid politics. But Brits still want to own fertile land to grow tobacco and fight hard. Mugabe represents right owner of Zimbabwe not English colonialism for sure. I wish Kadafi to lead Africa because he is legal son of the Africa land, when English are banditos of British Queen. Regardless what Hitler said it is important what he did.
*Well WOJ I told you Commonwealth membership is free to expire.*
Unfortunately this job is not finished yet but it will soon. Glory, Glory Alleluja.
English shouldn

#1623 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 01:18 PM

Russia's Yabloko and the Union of Right Forces, came in below the minimum necessary to enter the parliament as parties. http://www.washingto...5-2003Dec8.html

Russians removed V column; Niemcow, Chubais , Javlinski are out.

Yabloko is out.
Full Victory for Russian people.

#1624 MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 07:45 PM

Hello everyone, santa have another present for this house(this thread).

after observing the estate(the thread of politics). some discovery i have made of the starter of this thread and of another thread who claims the superiority of the jewish nation. i shall not name the starter of the other thread(it's pretty obvious).

Both have the same characters with contrasting views. Different wrappings but same body.

hope you guys enjoy the present.

only a fool can fool himself.

Ho Ho Ho
Merry christmas

Santa

#1625 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 09:02 PM

Sade Donatien Alphonse Fran?ois, marquis de Sade (1740-1814), French writer , wanted for sexual scandals. Escaped to Italy, freed by French constitutuanta for help in revolution. Arrested by Napoleon for his literature, spent his life in mad house. He created directions; sadism and sadomasochism; sexual deviations. Most known *Les 120 journ?es de Sodome, ou l'?cole de libertinage. *From your mimicker and post I see that you went intellectually further; you link sadism and sadomasochism with anti-Semitism; congratulation.

#1626 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 09:33 AM

Howdy Marq,

I just checked the threads, a bunch of bait for mindless and emotional bickering by the look of it.
Reminds me of a forum I came across with muslims and christians going hammer and tongs denouncing each others pedigree.
Sick.
These ones look like someone is desperate for focusing on Jews good or bad.
Helps one appreciate this one.

#1627 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 12:12 PM

MOSCOW - Leaders of a newborn nationalist party that made a surprisingly strong debut in parliamentary elections have promised to try to reverse post-Soviet privatizations and trim oil company profits, challenging the future of Russia's market reforms.
Homeland's young leaders - the 41-year old Sergei Glazyev and the 39-year Dmitry Rogozin - also have repeatedly assailed the West and shocked Russian business circles with their promises to crack down on rich tycoons.
Speaking in televised postelection debates early Monday, Glazyev insisted that controversial privatization deals need to be revised. "The deals which violated the law must be canceled," he said. "A stolen asset can't be managed efficiently."
Such statements play well with voters, who broadly resent the post-Soviet privatization in which a handful of Kremlin-connected tycoons won quick fortunes by snapping up oil fields and other prized state assets at giveaway prices.
Rogozin, who served as the chairman of the foreign affairs committee in the old parliament and has close Kremlin links, has lectured Russia's ex-Soviet neighbors and, at some point, proposed that Moscow recognize independence of Georgia's separatist provinces. http://www.washingto...anguage=printer
Isn

#1628 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 12:11 AM

<Howdy DonQ:

".. perfectly cooperative.." What on earth is that for humans to strive for. What nut would expect a perfect game of sport.
Yeah why do we need referees, because we arent perfect, so why do we still play those games if we arent perfect in them?
Let everyone sit at home or maybe in prison because we cant do anything perfectly. What a cold shower on a rational and intelligent discussion.
Forget perfect cooperatives lets think about cooperatives and do it!
I am not getting u DonQ.>

Howdy Bader
I'm *not* for the herd either, as some communist societies seem to have promoted, both politically and economically. The problem is that under the current lion's rule everything is set up in his favor and not a chance for the little animals. They must run for their lives all the time and be happy to get away with the scraps...:confused:

You and I agreed before though that *the cooperative should be an option for all those who wish it*. At that point they can have a *democratic option* to join one or not. Even those choosing to work for the lion may gain from it as the lion will better behave, and may indeed become the tamed beast we see in the picture of Paradise...;)

<And God bless GIJ (again) >

Hallelujah too!!!

#1629 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 12:26 AM

<Hello everyone, santa have another present for this house(this thread).
Ho Ho Ho
Merry christmas

Santa>

It was too much temptation. I knew you were lurking, Santa...;)

You must read right however--or be sober, whatever applies--for it's a subject of the upmost importance. We are trying to change the world for the better so the children of the world can have a future. That's right, you may find yourself without a job in the future, and I know how important that's for you.

I was going to ask you that the safe world we want happens in 2004, but probably I'm wasting my time since I've been kind of rough with you in the past... No hard feelings though.:)

Anyways, merry Christmas to you too!

#1630 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 12:29 AM

<Sade Donatien Alphonse Fran?ois, marquis de Sade (1740-1814), French writer , wanted for sexual scandals. Escaped to Italy, freed by French constitutuanta for help in revolution. Arrested by Napoleon for his literature, spent his life in mad house. He created directions; sadism and sadomasochism; sexual deviations. Most known *Les 120 journ?es de Sodome, ou l'?cole de libertinage. *From your mimicker and post I see that you went intellectually further; you link sadism and sadomasochism with anti-Semitism; congratulation. >

I don't think this one is able to write any literature though, at best he's a pervert...;)

#1631 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 12:39 AM

<I just checked the threads, a bunch of bait for mindless and emotional bickering by the look of it.
Reminds me of a forum I came across with muslims and christians going hammer and tongs denouncing each others pedigree.
Sick.
These ones look like someone is desperate for focusing on Jews good or bad.
Helps one appreciate this one. >

I think we should avoid to become too academic, for the people want some action. I've found it's what the Romans want. Let 'em have fun!

Anyways we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously, and we can look forward to have some lively exchanges with the worst gladiators.:cool:

Remember what I posted before about *laughter and love* being the only human expressions that escaped the programming of Pavlov's dogs?:)

#1632 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 02:45 AM

What do Jesus, Gandhi and M.L. King had in common? The first inspired the second and the second the third to choose *nonviolence* to save the little people. What else? The three were the visible head of a movement to resist the lion. What else? They all died a violent death, having left their job unfinished...:confused:

Any lessons?

Did they choose the wrong strategy or was it that the little people--to use Bader's words--didn't fully "own" the movement?

#1633 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 09:37 AM

of good, humourous and wise comments DonQ.

#1634 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 11:48 AM

...AS ZHIRINOVSKII SAYS TYCOON WILL SHARE TROTSKY'S FATE
Commenting on Boris Berezovskii's brief recent visit to Georgia) and on the tycoon's opposition to the Kremlin, Deputy Duma Speaker and LDPR leader Zhirinovskii said that Berezovskii will share the fate of former Soviet leader Leon Trotsky,. Trotsky opposed Soviet dictator Josef Stalin and went into exile in 1929. Throughout the 1930s, he actively opposed Stalin, and he was assassinated in Mexico City in 1940 by a Stalinist agent, who stabbed him in the head with an ice pick. "Berezovskii is playing the role of Trotsky, and he will end up like Trotsky," Berezovskii considers himself a statesman and said that, with his trip to Tbilisi, the tycoon wanted to mimic U.S. President George W. Bush's surprise 28 November trip to Baghdad to celebrate Thanksgiving with U.S. troops there. In fact, however, Berezovskii is nothing more than "the coordinator of the anti-Russian line abroad," the station remarked. VYhttp://www.rferl.org/newsline/1-rus.asp
"The main trick of any colonial power in the world is divide and rule. We know it: they are trying to divide us," said Wamid Nazmy, a politics professor at Baghdad University.
Zirinowski gets his popularity since claim return Alaska to Russia.

#1635 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 01:54 PM

The Pentagon's eligibility list for $18.6 billion in contracts doesn't include Ira war opponents Germany, France, Russia and China,.

Ha, ha ha; US shouldn

#1636 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 09:08 PM

<The Pentagon's eligibility list for $18.6 billion in contracts doesn't include Ira war opponents Germany, France, Russia and China,.

Ha, ha ha; US shouldn-t limit themselves to Iraq , could also add Moon and Mars. They also were not there. >

So you mean the lion should share the kill with all the other predators, hyenas, foxes, and even vultures?

#1637 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 09:38 PM

Donq; *Is it fair?*
No. It is funny.

#1638 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:13 PM

There are many ways to resist the Lion, but not feeding him is one of my favorites, particularly rejecting the idea of him eating me...;)

'Why Nonviolence?

history, methods, and varieties of nonviolence

Nonviolent action is a means of social struggle which has begun to be developed in a conscious way only in the last several decades. It does not rely on the good will of the opponent but instead is designed to work in the face of determined opposition or violent repression. It is not limited to any race, nationality, social class, or gender and has been used successfully in widely varying political circumstances.

Nonviolent action is not simply any method of action which is not violent. Broadly speaking, it means taking action that goes beyond normal institutionalized political methods (voting, lobbying, letter writing, verbal expression) without injuring opponents. Nonviolent action, like war, is a means of waging conflict. It requires a willingness to take risks and bear suffering without retaliation. On the most fundamental level, it is a means by which people discover their social power.

Nonviolent action takes three main forms: 1) protest and persuasion, 2) noncooperation, and 3) intervention.

The first category includes such activities as speech-making, picketing, petitions, vigils, street theater, marches, rallies, and teach-ins. When practiced under conditions of governmental tolerance, these methods can be comparatively insignificant; when the views expressed are unpopular or controversial, or go against government policy, even the mildest of them may require great courage and can have a powerful impact.

The second category involves active noncooperation. In the face of institutional injustice, people may refuse to act in ways which are considered "normal" -- to work, buy, or obey. This largest category of nonviolent action includes refusal to pay taxes, withholding rent or utility payments, civil disobedience, draft resistance, fasting, and more than fifty different kinds of boycotts and strikes. Noncooperation can effectively halt the normal functioning of society, depending on the type of action employed and how widespread its use becomes.

Finally, there is nonviolent intervention, which can be defined as the active insertion and disruptive presence of people in the usual processes of social institutions. This can include sit-ins, occupations, obstructions of "business as usual" in offices, the streets, or elsewhere, and creation of new social and economic institutions, including the establishment of parallel governments which compete with the old order for sovereignty. These methods tend both to pose a more direct and immediate challenge than the other methods described earlier and to bring either a quicker success or sharper repression.'

#1639 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:22 PM

"Meet force with ridicule or humor"

Jesus' Third Way
Jesus' alternative to both fight and flight can be graphically presented by a chart:
Jesus' Third Way Seize the moral initiative
Find a creative alternative to violence
Assert your own humanity and dignity as a person
Meet force with ridicule or humor
Break the cycle of humiliation
Refuse to submit or to accept the inferior position
Expose the injustice of the system
Take control of the power dynamic
Shame the oppressor into repentance
Stand your ground
Make the Powers make decisions for which they are not prepared
Recognize your own power
Be willing to suffer rather than retaliate
Force the oppressor to see you in a new light
Deprive the oppressor of a situation where a show of force is effective
Be willing to undergo the penalty of breaking unjust laws
Die to fear of the old order and its rules
Seek the oppressor's transformation

http://www.cres.org/star/~wink.htm

#1640 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 01:01 AM

Not always confessing ignorance is exhibiting the wisdom.

(Inspired by Ashley Montagu)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru