• Please log in to reply
7545 replies to this topic

#1941 Pliny

Pliny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3587 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 06:17 AM

As in most cases where the understanding of situations seems obfuscated - follow the money! The media caters to the advertising dollar and would not bite the hand that feeds it.

In the case of the BBC - there had to be a fall guy to restore credibility to Blair and Bush!!! It is an election year you know.

DonQ - The lion slayer!

In order to overcome the obstacle must you not match their strength and ferociousness?

WOJ,

>>>Accusations stated by US/UK to Mr. president Milosevic are completely groundless.<<<

Milosevic is not a rational man but by saying that I do not mean to vindicate the actions of irrational western interventionism.

I don't fully understand what went on in Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia nor why but of one thing I am certain and that is, that Milosevic has little respect for life and it's diversity.

#1942 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 08:47 AM

The Allies in WW 2 didnt have earthquake making bombs.
The British developed the grandslam and the Tallboy to
pentrate reinforced concrete bunkers/factories (eg V bomb )in the ground but these were standard bombing tools not something that triggers natural elements to react like earthquakes.

The Tesla based weapons have been developing since the sixties.
Some claim the Nazi were developing antigravity machines.

The Allies proved in Serbia that deliberate targeting of civilians
(terrorism) was an acceptable military objective which has been incorporated into the decade or so of war against the Iraqi people while they talked about the scapegoat Saddam. Same regards use of terrorists/liberation fighters etc that set up the war on Serbia.
The use of terrorists and terrorism, tyrany against civilians,
destroying villages and homes, pre-emptive strike, controlling media reports to mis-inform the public and psych-ops have all come out of the Middle East incubator and now the US and probably Britain and maybe Australia have them directly involved training their own men in occupation military tactics developed on the Palestinians not just for Iraq but in excercises of the US police and military for operations againt US citizens. Also a direct part in the handling of US intelligence regarding terrorists.
Liberating the Iraqi people is just as much a lie as WMD.
Terrorising leaders wont produce global govt only terrorising the
nations of people will, they will beg for a Nero to bring security.
I believe there is a story that has yet to be told about the German people and the cross-generation effects of trauma and
insecurity over a half century taking in two world wars, a great depression and the occupation and economic suffering of two defeats while those who helped build them up won the war, including the great mass murdered after the end of the last war before order was able to be restored (which to my knowledge they have suffered in silence). Im talking about civilians.
The Protocols, psychological war on culture and civilians, (which I suspect wasnt written by Jews) shows the mindset that could have written a thesis that would summarise what I have referred to regarding the German people. One could say the same for the Russian and other nations that went through a different traumatic programme for longer simultaneously.
Part of Sept 11, I believe, was a starters gun for world psychological war on civilians (the current appearance that the liers are getting off scot free with not just lies but huge warcrimes compounds the psychological damage) and the journalists who in the main have willingly played the game up untill then have suddenly discovered what goes around comes around and they are no more safe inspite of their long record of servitude than anyone else now. They are now dieing with their boots on, not by misfortune as in Vietnam but like the large number of Palestinian child headshots.
Anyone who tried to whistle blow for decades past was immediately scorned as conspiracy theorists. The journalists were the first line of defence of the Lion and vice-lions.
One of the pillars of the free-society was the Fourth Estate (media profession), the whistle blowing watchman of the city that was to keep politics honest. The fourth estate was promoted to fifth way back it would appear. Fifth column. They have more in common with politicians whom they dont hold too much respect for than they realise.
But thankfully there are quite few out there like John Pilger now who are very brave.
There was a common saying in Eastern Europe after the second world war when the Roosvelt agreement to turn them over to Stalin came into effect which was: dont listen to what they (leaders) say just watch what they do. I recalled reading this when they started the free-market restructuring here.
If politicians and govts are getting away with it because the media wont fulfill their roll, theoretically it would seem to me, if the public would accept their responsibility ( as WOJ said the people wont fire Blair anyway) the simplist, most peaceful and powerful form of revolt is to boycote the media which would bring them to their knees financially in a short space of time (what corp would spend huge money advertising in papers that dont sell?)
If the public give the media the message to do their job and tell it like it is and bring politicians into line thats what they will have to do to save their businesses and careers. If any paper appears to make an honest attempt, them shift to that one.
I cancelled my sub to a paper in 02.

#1943 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:01 PM

Bader; I have few questions; The British developed the grandslam and the Tallboy to
penetrate reinforced concrete bunkers/factories;

but what about Lancaster?

*The Tesla based weapons have been developing since the sixties.*
Nicola Tesla was Serb, so you mean Serbian weapons?

*I cancelled my sub to a paper in 02.*

Propaganda is mostly financed from EDUCATION money;
Let me remind you the money for free school spectacles of Schindler List or its free advertisement viewing on commercial TV, or Clinton

#1944 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:56 AM

For some reason I can't see yesterday's postings. I'll wait and see tomorrow.

Being paranoic doesn't mean the lion ain't messing with this...;)

In the meantime, some other people are awakening to the lion for many, many reasons--often life-threatening--like these...

> I agree, the average American's piss poor driving skills and selfish
> attitude shouldn't impinge on my safety. However, it does... much
> more so than simply choosing to drive x MPH over a number posted on a
> sign. The question is, what do we do about it? "Lower speed limits"
> has been tried, and proven to do squat.

It's done worse than squat for many reasons, even those beyond traffic
safety and flow. It's turned the roads into a place of revenue
collection, it's turned nearly every road user into a violator (which
creates constitutional issues), it's been fertile feed for outright
corruption in government, it allowed for the building of crappier
cars the difference going to automaker's profit, and probably a few
things I've forgoten.

http://www.google.co...qdr=w&lr=&hl=en

#1945 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:46 AM

And competition not only to the government, but to the big commercial media. Well, we can say it was too much for the BBC to challenge the big lions. However now all realize where the lions are, and that blows any camouflage...;)

BBC's big error is letting Dyke go

In slaying the BBC-s prophet, the Hutton debacle may well have served to strengthen the BBC-s brand in the mind of the average viewer

It would be fair to say that the overwhelming feeling when Greg Dyke resigned last week was that one too many heads had rolled, and perhaps the wrong ones. Media Week will leave it to others to argue over the editorial and political nuances of events following Lord Hutton-s report v our interest is in what it will do to the commercial sector. At first sight, the answers seem relatively clear.

Greg Dyke, a former head of LWT, was a brilliantly creative and commercially minded director general who put huge emphasis on shifting BBC money away from the bean counters and the Birtist bureaucracy and onto the screen.

There-s no doubt the BBC under Dyke became a rampant and dominant organisation, its strength contrasting with a weakened commercial sector, floored by the advertising recession following the boom of the late 1990s.

One example of Dyke-s commercial acumen was the way he pounced on the rescheduling of News at Ten to reposition the BBC main evening bulletin into that prime real estate. The consequent audience shift to the Beeb showed how astute this move was.

Dyke was also not afraid to take on Sky, cancelling the BBC-s conditional access agreement with it, allowing viewers to watch many channels unencrypted and depriving Sky of the encryption fees. In one stroke he saved the BBC a reported ?85m.

(snip)

But in slaying the BBC-s prophet, the Hutton debacle may well have served to strengthen the BBC-s brand in the mind of the average British viewer. Most polls in the days after Dyke-s resignation showed the public overwhelmingly backed the BBC against the Government. And by the third day, Dyke appeared to be rising once more as a media force.

http://www.mediaweek...3b-3b2efff98a76

#1946 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 09:23 AM

Both DonQ and I have replied to Woj's last post and they are not there.
?

I have noticed that this thread is never listed in the list of forums.
does anyone know why.

Have we been cast adrift?

Too much lion going on?

#1947 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:52 AM

Bader;
My posts are lost are not only here but also on ; Who run Poland?
* One of them was copy from Washington Post ; Polish Farmers Raise a Stink Over U.S. Agribusiness Giant
Critics Say Smithfield Overwhelms Resources, Family Operations*
and another was my suggestion that Poland with 20% unemployment should rather join Arabic League than UN.

Wouldn

#1948 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:54 PM

Andrey; "Keep civilized discussion";

Attack on free speech is reinforcement of civilization , but what kind civilization do you have on your mind?.

#1949 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:43 PM

Primary results; http://online.wsj.com/public/us

Clark 27 9 4 21 24 30 7

Dean 14 10 9 16 12 4 5

Edwards 7 11 25 11 10 30 45

Kerry 43 50 51 42 51 27 30

Kucinich 2 1 1 5 3 1 0

Lieberman 7 11 4 3 1 7 2

Sharpton 1 6 3 0 0 1 10

How heavily do you weigh a candidate's military service in voting for a president?

A great deal 16%
Somewhat 48
Not at all 36

#1950 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:54 PM

Which area should get the largest spending increase in the new federal budget?
Defense 21
Education 19
Environmental protection 7
Health care 16
Homeland security 16
Space exploration 16
None 4

http://discussions.w...ssages&msg=3087

Of course ; Education is just only the cover for expenditures as Clinton million for Schindler list and similar propaganda as PBS- Iraq- scrambling for democracy. .

#1951 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 07:21 PM

Howdy Woj:
I havent noticed any missing posts until recently, I think I had one about a week ago and asumed I had pushed a wrong key by mistake or something but it is obvious that is not the case now.

You asked about the Lancaster bomber. You may have thought it had something to do with new technology, eg earthquake
bombing.
The Lancaster was a normal production machine and entered service about three years before the grandslam and tallboy
came out. They were the largest bombs with special nosecones to take the impact into the ground so they could penetrate earth and explode down deep against concrete.
The Lancaster and Sterlings which were the largest British bombers would have been used. They had almost twice the payload of the Flying Fortress the US bomber of the day which were probably slightly bigger in size.

I never saw Schindlers List movie for the reasons you pointed out- propoganda. Ann Franks Diary has proved to be just that.
The "holocaust" has become a religion and is being promoted into the education system in the US I understand. To me it is like a racist denial of all the other peoples who suffered and didnt try and make financial and politcal gain out of it.
Apparently Bromfman and associate who extorted millions out of the Swiss banks has never been dispursed to the alleged claimants.
I posted a section of an article from Israel Sharmir a while back
which discosed Arnie Swaz. the new Californian Govnr was backed by a corporate insurance man and Jewish claims via that company were being stalled while theses aging people die off
and Arn is also associated with Bromfman.
The Jews have an animal farm story of their own. The new religion is the Gheto psychology that keeps them herded and Sept 11 is being used to infect the US likewise hence the increase in policy and tactics copying the Zionists. Including the rise of ex-military into political leadership.
I understand Bush admin has supplied American taxpayer millions to Speelburg to make a big movie about the holocaust, coals to Newcastle.
Sowing these seeds in different cultural/historical soil may not produce the same crop.

Looks like Kerry the other Scull and bonesman like Bush is the rising star.
A fortune is being spent on war and Mars while the system is
shrinking and exposing more and more people to third world
standards. Isnt this fiddling while Rome burns?

#1952 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 02:53 AM

<Both DonQ and I have replied to Woj's last post and they are not there.?

I have noticed that this thread is never listed in the list of forums.
does anyone know why.

Have we been cast adrift?

Too much lion going on?>

Howdy Bader, Woj, Pliny, all
It seems the Lion can't tolerate *competition*, which should be a natural consequence of democracy. Those proposing a "better world"--because it's all we do--should be encouraged, not silenced. We are proposing *nonviolent* approaches to war and environmental crisis, a *way out* from certain destruction...

Have you noticed how the Lion wants "democracy" for Iraq, but it doesn't raise any concerns about censorship in the "mother of democracies"? Yes, we do need DEMOCRACY, real democracy for the whole world, and FREEDOM and SOCIAL JUSTICE...

Either way, if the Lion censors us, this "mother of all debates" may have outlived its purpose, namely to prove the existence of the lion, its tyrannical nature and its incapacity to change.

We can safely say, "Big Brother Is Watching You.";)

PS: Pass the Good Word...;)

#1953 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 05:01 AM

I have checked several of the other forums from time to time.
Often they consist only of the first post and no responses or they
go for a very short time and fiz.
Admittedly the subject heading of our thread isnt kept to but the reality is this thread has of its own "natural selection" life that gravitates around the theme of Animal Farm, 1984, the struggle of the majority against the few, the main implication of which is that for Russia to be the number one nation to live is to avoid what is clearly unacceptable and becoming universal.
So it well maybe that we are only doing what a percentage has always done throughout history. The difference that seperates eras is perhpas how the top few respond.
Has there ever been a timer in history when the majority were
motivated to address the few in real terms?

WHat would be interesting to know is how many actually read this thread, it wouldnt take many to outnumber most if not all of the advertised threads.

Evenso do we need to assume the worst?

#1954 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 01:18 PM

Bader; "Isn

#1955 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 07:45 PM

Howdy Woj:

I was making the comparison on general terms that the despots
were doing what they wanted regardless of the damage to their citizens.

The US economy is burning- out of control, producing dollars like ashes.

If a 100,000 people say it was lie and a Hutton or Brzezinsky said
it wasnt, it wasn't.
But I like your French joke.

Have you checked out the thread on Brzezinsky and Milosovic, the same guy has started a whole bunch. You will enjoy the
Milosovic one, has excellent review of the war and propganda about SM. I know the Brzezinsky one is listed if the other isnt
so open that and the other plus more are on the bottem.

Howdy DonQ:
I have had trouble lately and other times to actually link in to Pravda so that may have been related to missing mail, but the
latest news on the Editorial section in Pravda is pretty on the nose stuff just like us so I doubt we are being censured even more so.

#1956 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 08:11 PM

<I have checked several of the other forums from time to time.
Often they consist only of the first post and no responses or they
go for a very short time and fiz.
Admittedly the subject heading of our thread isnt kept to but the reality is this thread has of its own "natural selection" life that gravitates around the theme of Animal Farm, 1984, the struggle of the majority against the few, the main implication of which is that for Russia to be the number one nation to live is to avoid what is clearly unacceptable and becoming universal.
So it well maybe that we are only doing what a percentage has always done throughout history. The difference that seperates eras is perhpas how the top few respond.
Has there ever been a timer in history when the majority were
motivated to address the few in real terms?

WHat would be interesting to know is how many actually read this thread, it wouldnt take many to outnumber most if not all of the advertised threads.

Evenso do we need to assume the worst?>

Howdy Bader
What I've been doing is "recycling" some of out best posts to Google, widenening our audience considerably, and we must remember there's a record so far of things ever written, so our words won't be blown with the wind that easy. Anyways, I've found that the harder I write, the fewer the responses.:confused: People live in fear (what I call the interior lion), or maybe people are just indifferent, and we can only do so much. One thing we must remember though, *Internet is not the real world*. The Proles don't read Internet that much, but they are out there, in the real world. So all it remains is to reach them via leaflets. I've been doing that for quite a while and the response is overwhelmingly positive.

Perhaps the best strategy with the lion is to play "cat and mouse," where and mice outnumber the lion many, many times and they are trying to "bell the cat," if you know what I mean...;)

Well, we can say, "The Hope Lies in the Proles"...

One thing though, any form of censorship signals that the lion is nervous, and amounts to a *victory* for us.:) If only he weren't stupid, we could really *all* get along and come out of the jungle.

See if you like this new moral of the story...

HOW THE LION BENEFITS FROM THE LITTLE ANIMALS' POVERTY

One day all the little animals went up to the King of the Jungle and complained about their poverty, and in particular about the fact that every time, during the dry season, they had to travel long distances to drink the precious fluid, and demanded a WATER WELL be built for them... They cited how the resources that they contributed to the kingdom were wasted in WARS and EXTRAVAGANT PROJECTS to the tastes of the King... He, however, replied with all kinds of excuses: the lack of resources, that it wasn't a matter of him not wanting it, but that it was a matter of "priorities" --which was one of his favorite words...

Meanwhile, an Owl --who had very good eyes-- had been observing life in the jungle, and thought this way: "Every time there's a dry season the little animals must come to the little dirty waterhole where the Lion waits for them... Had they been well fed and strong, he would have had to run after them and even risk resistance..."

And that's how the Owl landed an important --and well paid-- post in the brand new Astronomy Department created by the King of the Jungle --to the effect of exploring life in other planets...

Moral: Whoever controls the water well (jobs, welfare, etc) controls the jungle. The little animals are truly free when they have their own well (self-employment, cooperatives, etc), but no one will build it for them, but themselves...

#1957 donquijote

donquijote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3919 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 08:33 PM

<If a 100,000 people say it was lie and a Hutton or Brzezinsky said
it wasnt, it wasn't.>

Howdy again, Bader
Exactly, a lie is not a lie when it got the back up from the official media. How can anyone wonder why the German people didn't stop Hitler, if we get along with our lions? Is the History of the world more than a compilations of Lies and Hypocrisy? Is it anymore than the Law of the Jungle in different disguises?

<I have had trouble lately and other times to actually link in to Pravda so that may have been related to missing mail, but the
latest news on the Editorial section in Pravda is pretty on the nose stuff just like us so I doubt we are being censured even more so. >

Both this thread and the dinosaurs' had articles "disappeared," and so were all of my last postings to Google. We may as well turn our attention to the *real world* outside Internet, or just pride ourselves in knowing we did our best.

Or we may even send "best wishes" to the lion, and to everybody in the jungle. A happy ending indeed...;)

#1958 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 01:56 AM

Bader :
Of course I don

#1959 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 01:55 PM

Arabic, French or German? ,
In time of lobbyist democracy the most important tool of surviving for the world is familiarity with foreign languages besides of English.
Arabs would get wider respond, if they could use also Latina alphabet. I wonder if it would be possible?

#1960 Bader

Bader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 06:50 AM

Are we left with the conclusion then that it is the server systems that are interferring, not the Pravda?

No sovereign country needs foreign investment. They, as a sovereign country can create their own money system to finance the development of infrastructure, services and industry, even if they intend to privatise some of it later.

When the New Zealand Labour Party first came to office as govt of NZ in 1935, in the midst of the great depression with many thousands unemployed (population then probably less than two million) they used Reserve Bank credit (money)
to build houses, roads, rail, health, education (led the world in health and social security reforms) etc, financed the Dairy Board on 1% interest which continued right up into the 1960s I think it was. This made it easier for the NZ farmer who produced the primary produce, the greatest part of the countries exports-foreign currency income.
So in the depression people were put to work, taking home pay,
keeping the industry/retail sector going.
As Prof. John Hotson (economics) said when he visited in 1990
that we lead the world out of the depression not having to go to war to do so (as the rest of the world).
In actual fact Hitler did the same, gaining the wrath of the International Bankers, since if countries could demonstrate that
the Lions control of the waterhole can be breached his game was over. Hilter thus on this score alone made him the object of
destruction as Kennedy who passed a law authorising the creation of debt free state money as Lincoln who was also assasinated for the same.
The NZ Prime Minister died in office without any known reason for suspicion. But a latter one in the seveties who was seriously considering going down the same path was seriously alleged to
have been murdered. In fact the President of the party when Clinton was about to visit made the public question that the CIA should be asked if they in fact did kill Norm Kirk the Prime Minister. Naturally it was am embarassement to the political leaders and the man had to step down.
An Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt mysteriously disappeared
while snorkling on holiday and he was alleged to have been of a similar persuasion regarding sovereign use of money creation.
When the Prime Minister of the thirties died his replacement as Minister of Finance visited England and told by the Bank of England to get back into line ( and borrow the money) or the
exports which largely went to Britain would be in trouble. So he
dutifully complied.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru