• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Epimenides

Epimenides

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 03:27 AM

Nothing. She understands neither American nor even Greek history.

Her knowledge is an American surrogate, an ersatz weltanschauung built on cultural and racial mis- and preconceptions. Her endeavour is limited to cheerfully flag-wavering for the present US administration in their modern crusade for an economic lebensraum in the 'New World Order'. Her verbalisations are just pavlovian reactions to the daily stimuli released by the aggressive propaganda apparatus of the neo-con(narde) oligarchy. The more conflicting reactions she stirs the more impressive and effective her interventions.

Yesterday it was the Arabs, Russians, French, Germans, Greeks, ... :

http://engforum.prav...6006#post156006

Today it happens to be the Turks. The US administration has namely decided to correct them for their recent disrespectful insubordination and even readily suggests the desired wording of their apologetic remorse:

'Let's have a Turkey that steps up and says, 'We made a mistake, we should have known how bad things were in Iraq, but we know now. Let's figure out how we can be as helpful as possible to the Americans.'"

http://story.news.ya...urkey_us_iraq_2

Still, divide et impera will not work:

http://story.news.ya.../turkey_us_iraq

The dynamics of this 'Imperium Americanum' will unfold before our bewildered eyes watching it extend, falter and collapse, as have all other empires before it. An alert intellect is all that is needed to oppose it and accelerate its pitiful implosion. I am honestly sympathetic to those Americans who do not sense the delusion subjacent to the irreversible path along which the present administration is, slowly but firmly, pushing their society.

EvaGR1 says:
'ante pniksou'

There is no way I shall 'get lost'.
You've earned yourself my attention.

#22 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 11:46 AM

Epimenides

If would be nothing, you wouldn't have chosen so varied words.

Concerning the "Ersatzweltanschaung". Another frightening approach. The former Vienna mayor Karl Lueger, in times of arisising nationalism, said. "I determine what's a jew and what's not." The determinators of nowadays Bush, the Vice, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Gingrich with their backstage are even faster in deciding who is our friend and who not. Who is good for our universal crusade to become the superpover over the superpover. Means the "New America" ruins the democratic America.

Back to our Pavlov's dog. I do think the eva GR group must be about 20% percent of US population. Remeber the critical mass in Hitlers Germany. Whistle blow and the pack drools for propaganda. Here you are, Fox and companion feeds the pack. They don't even have to read. I doubt all of them are able for. EvaGR fast in tipping eight recited phrases, easy to interchange the words friend/foe and the countries of desire: the Arabs, Russians, French, Germans, Greeks, ... enjoys us with mindlessness.

My thesis of their abilities substantiated through nationalgeographic:
http://news.national...operSurvey.html

<<The dynamics of this 'American Empire' will unfold before our bewildered eyes watching it falter and collapse as all others have before it. An alert intellect is all that is needed to oppose it and accelerate its pitiful implosion. >>

We'll be the 'spear top' of its pitiful implosion. Couldn't be necessary cause the crook in Washington has made his decision in advance. If not with us and the world won't obey - "Rume, nuc them. " Even better than Adolf Hitler!

With kind regards

Your Doppeladler

'ante pniksou'

#23 evaGR1

evaGR1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 11:55 AM

<EvaGR1 says:
'ante pniksou'

You earned yourself my attention.>

Epiminides-

That actually translates to:Go drown yourself.

Whats the matter? Take a Greek screename yet can't speak Greek? HAHAHA

By the Way...'souvlaki' means small skewer in Greek. It is NOT a Greek dish. It was something brought over by the Ottomans as well as 'gyro'. Gyro means round. Just like pizza isn't Greek but has been adopted as a food...get it?

Some things were left over by the Ottomans in the Balkans...such as their coffee as well as some foods. gyro=schwarma, souvlaki=kebab...get it? These foods were never Greek.

#24 evaGR1

evaGR1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 12:04 PM

<She understands neither American nor even Greek history.>

How did you ever come up with that conclusion? From my political opinions that I have posted here? Do you know me? Do you know my intelligence level or my educational background? Do you know where I come from, where I have been and what I have seen? Is it wrong to be a nationalist just because you do not agree with it?

#25 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 12:57 PM

Anthony Quinn is my favorite Greek.

He is also my favorite Turk, Spaniard, Mexican, Albanian, and I thought he was great in Last Action Hero.

I hear he makes great suvlaki.

#26 evaGR1

evaGR1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:09 PM

Anthony Quinn is half Irish half Mexican.

#27 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:13 PM

I think he played an Irish/Mexican in the film biography of himself. Very convincing. I loved him in that too.

#28 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:46 PM

And the Palestinians should go back to.................
.............wait a minute................that's right...........
...........THERE NEVER WAS A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE

And what is this supposed to mean?

evaGR, I didn't know you Greeks had kebab too. Tell me something - musaka - is that yours or Ottoman as well? I was quite surprised to learn that Greeks have musaka as well - thought musaka was soooo Bosnian.

#29 evaGR1

evaGR1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 02:18 PM

<evaGR, I didn't know you Greeks had kebab too.>

One more time...kebab is 'souvlaki' in Greek. It is left over from Ottoman times. It is not Greek.

<Tell me something - musaka - is that yours or Ottoman as well? I was quite surprised to learn that Greeks have musaka as well - thought musaka was soooo Bosnian.>

Mousaka is NOT BOsnian, Yugo, BUlgarian or Greek. It is Turkish also.

"According to Alan Davidson's The Oxford Companion to Food, the word musakka comes from the Arabic word musaqqa meaning "moistened." Mr. Davidson continues to explain the dish is not Arabic, but of Turkish origin. The original dish contains both meat and vegetables, with a tomato sauce and often with cheese."

#30 Epimenides

Epimenides

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 02:59 PM

EvaGR1 says:
'ante pniksou'

Epimenides says:

EvaGR1 says:
That actually translates to: Go drown yourself.
Whats the matter? Take a Greek screename yet can't speak Greek? HAHAHA

Epimenides says:
I had hoped to be able to spare myself these remarks but, here we go:

'ante pniksou' (http://engforum.prav...3583#post163583)
literally means 'go and get drowned/suffocated'. In the metaphorical sense and depending on the accent with which it is pronounced, the English equivalents include: get lost, bugger off, piss off, shod off, impossible, nonsense, never ... and possibly a few more.

'ante pniksou tora' (http://engforum.prav...0179#post150179)
'tora' means 'now'. In the above phrase it indicates the conclusion of an argument or reasoning leading to the dismissive, derogatory comment.

While we're at this chapter I can also be of service with some of my own heavy worded outburts. http://engforum.prav...3893#post143893

#31 bullypulpiteer

bullypulpiteer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 07:55 AM

i hate that idoicy about there never having been a palestine. it's so intelligent, like jumping off the roof.

the royals of england didnt have a last name for a couple hundred years, so i spose that means there never was a royal family?

#32 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 05:36 PM

Well than evagr I am shocked. I thougt your family supported King Constantin. How could you use such ugly words.

Please don't you tell me anything about Constantin. I know enough through his German relatives.

#33 bullypulpiteer

bullypulpiteer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 11:21 PM

king constantine was cool. i saw him in thesalonika at a trade fair once.

#34 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 02:18 AM

Humpfffffffff
You must have been very young. :D

#35 bullypulpiteer

bullypulpiteer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 02:44 AM

it was the summer of 1966. we went to thessalonika just for the chance to see the king after spending a week camping at a beautiful resort beach in kavala.

life is good!

#36 Epsilon

Epsilon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:34 PM

Originally posted by bullypulpiteer
greek peoples are mostly turk blood now arent they?

Turks are Mongols. Do you see today any mongolic characteristics in Greece or in Turkey? No!!! And do you know why? Because most of Turks today has Greek blood and they dont know it.

When you see, for example, in Turkish Media blond people (men and women) with blue eyes is that possible to be Mongols?

#37 LeicesterNick

LeicesterNick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:39 PM

At least the Turks don't have ugly mugs for faces, and are only happy if stupid tourists' spend money on their crap food/drinks. Besides one poster here, how many of you have visited Turkey?

#38 Epsilon

Epsilon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 12:15 AM

I did...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru