Photo

What do You think of Canada?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2004 - 08:45 AM

Duh.... plant a zillion acres of pot in pretty rows, they deserve to get caught.

So....did the grower get a ticket? 16 hours of community service.

#82 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2004 - 09:03 AM

Yeah too bad. I hear the RCMP always get their man:p

Sassy boys.

#83 Psycho Thylacine

Psycho Thylacine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1501 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 09:17 AM

Canadians learned to grow good weed out of necesity, for far to long the only good stuff came out of Jamaica.

But the hydroponics allowed botanic Darwinism to the ****ing max, soon imported weed was forced to compete with rapidly the improving ponic and then was forced out of the running entirely

#84 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2004 - 09:21 AM

i totally respect hydro, indica, Jamicn....but honestly, with the exception of the 911 weed we get occassionally, I am content with the thunderph uck swag weed we get. And there's PLENTY around. I still have to function.:rolleyes:

#85 Gil Hughes

Gil Hughes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 06:47 PM

MagnumTrojan

Look you NEWBIE little F_U_C_K RAT. You are obviously another inbred mutant piece of shite.

Until you have 1000 Posts keep your pie hole shut about what I am or anyone else.

A_S_S BREATH _____GASBAG

#86 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2004 - 07:27 PM

http://engforum.prav... in the country

#87 vbcode

vbcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6233 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:55 PM

Originally posted by I AM CANADIAN
What do you think of Canada?

Is Canada all that?I want to know what you think!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

But I think the main reason why everyone loves a Canadian is the short, simple fact that we happen to NOT be American.

Whenever I meet someone for the first time, and I say "Hello" in my whiny, nasal Canadian accent, I see them automatically freeze up: they give me a long, suspicious stare and say "Are you American?" and I always leave them waiting with a big, dramatic pause, then I let rip with a nauseatingly sweet, maple-syrup smile and say, "No, actually I'm a Canadian", and instantly their anti-American, anti-imperialist, George Bush-hating faces MELT into an expression of relief and utter adoration, and they say "Oh, you're a Canadian . . . I just LOVE Canadians" and they shake my hand and give me a hug, and ask me if I know their cousin Jennie who backpacked through Vancouver in the early '80s, and I just nod my head and say "Of course I know Jennie, good ol' Jennie" even though I don't know Jennie, and I've never even been to Vancouver, and I haven't lived in Canada since I was four.

#88 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11892 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:57 PM

well my aunt and three cousins live in Toronto and they seem to enjoy it.

My Romanian friend lives in Montreal and he says it is wonderful. I understand the crime rate is low and that they have a sensible integrational policy on immigration, AND they have the Queen as Head of State so yeah, sounds like a really cool place to live.

#89 THETRUTH

THETRUTH

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4827 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:09 PM

we meet a Canadain and we merely spit on them..

we meat a fFrenchman and we pee on them

:P

#90 KritzKrieg

KritzKrieg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:16 PM

Originally posted by Roundthehorn
Actually never been, but hope to get to go.....

I hear the views are breath taking and people are great.

I have spoken to a few Canadians and I love their accents. They are very polite and kind.

I was saddened by the advisory for not visiting there.

Other than Toronto, Alberta, and Saskatchewan (which I have read about), are there any other places in Canada which are note worthly to visit (more out of the way and unknown to the crowds).....

What is a Wookie
:confused:

The majority of Canada is not multicultural, despite what the government and media tell you. It is 87% white still.

If you stay out of the multicultural areas in some of the cities you will enjoy yourself.
:cheers:

#91 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17436 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:18 PM

Originally posted by vbcode
But I think the main reason why everyone loves a Canadian is the short, simple fact that we happen to NOT be American.

Whenever I meet someone for the first time, and I say "Hello" in my whiny, nasal Canadian accent, I see them automatically freeze up: they give me a long, suspicious stare and say "Are you American?" and I always leave them waiting with a big, dramatic pause, then I let rip with a nauseatingly sweet, maple-syrup smile and say, "No, actually I'm a Canadian", and instantly their anti-American, anti-imperialist, George Bush-hating faces MELT into an expression of relief and utter adoration, and they say "Oh, you're a Canadian . . . I just LOVE Canadians" and they shake my hand and give me a hug, and ask me if I know their cousin Jennie who backpacked through Vancouver in the early '80s, and I just nod my head and say "Of course I know Jennie, good ol' Jennie" even though I don't know Jennie, and I've never even been to Vancouver, and I haven't lived in Canada since I was four.

Canada is great. When I travel outside the country, I have Canada stickers on my lugage so people will think I am a Canadian. That's what I want them to think.

#92 Cowboy

Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3171 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:27 PM

Been to a few Provinces - mostly nice and polite people. I liked the Western Canadians best; bit more down-home from what I gathered.

Some days I consider them allies and other days not; nothing like our relations and mutual respect were 10 years ago. Politics has changed in both nations and I see it as a divide. My perspective is that the USA is not Conservative enough on many issues and Canada is even deeper in the Liberal shyt.

#93 Cowboy

Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3171 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:29 PM

Originally posted by vbcode

That's actually some funny stuff right there!

:D

#94 Rickk

Rickk

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 17843 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:46 PM

I'm an American which means, like most of the world, I tend not to think about Canada...ever.

;)

#95 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:52 PM

Originally posted by Rickk
I'm an American which means, like most of the world, I tend not to think about Canada...ever.

;)

thanks.......we prefer it this way.....

#96 Rickk

Rickk

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 17843 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:52 PM

yeah, but you're a Nazi, so no one cares what you prefer.

#97 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:03 PM

Originally posted by KritzKrieg
The majority of Canada is not multicultural, despite what the government and media tell you. It is 87% white still.

If you stay out of the multicultural areas in some of the cities you will enjoy yourself.
:cheers:

attn
immigrunts..

Canada is a very cold country........dont come here....to cold. Timber Wolves will eat your babies....they roam the streets.......very expensive to live in canada and a special warning to you...we still call it "Christmas"...soi dont want you to be upset............best for you to go to america..Christmas is a 4 letter word in america

other then the 3 big multicultural cities...we are pretty old fashioned and conservative we like things the way they are.

ps
NDP creeps can go to hell where they belong

#98 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:12 PM

when my uncle fianlly got out of Stalins gulag in 1953.....he made his way to canada....

his first words to my father who had already got here was......"Canada is a paradise"...he said so with tears in his eyes.

Its the greatest country in the world and i worry about those damn jews in control of washington.....they want to raise hell here to. Canada at one time was neutral on jew vs arab.........now Canadain government is pro israel.....yet most citizens are quietly pro palestine.

Jews are not well liked here

#99 publius

publius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:27 PM

damn....

i still have a post on the front page?

#100 KoWT

KoWT

• Members