• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin

Kevin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:22 PM

Before long, if they haven't already, france will realize how unwise it is to soil one's own nest. It is unwise to alienate the one country who has come to her aid unconditionally time and time again. It is unwise to play Russian Roulette with an automatic too, but that seems to be where france is headed. This time I think they're on their own. The US will no longer assume the missionary position for france.

New evidence has been uncovered that france has assisted former Saddam regime members in getting travel papers to escape and travel freely throughout europe. Why? Because they have information that, if made public, will reveal the true nature of the french. The back-room deals the french have made with that murderous maniac in the interest of profit. The whoring french. The same people who are so arrogant that they do not allow packages (VCRs, TVs, etc.) into their country unless they are labeled in french, because they are convinced of their own superiority and other languages are not good enough to be uttered in their country. The same country where waiters ridicule and deride free-spending American tourists in Paris, in french, only when they are confident the tourist doesn't understand french. Good thing, or the waiter might get a sizable can of whoop-a$$ opened on him. The same country where the average citizen bathes once a week whether he needs to or not. The same men who can only f**k with their faces because the nose is their most impressive protruberance.

I am half french-Canadian and damned ashamed of that bloodline. In fact, I'm a direct descendant of Napoleon Bonaparte and the only reason I'm not completely ashamed of THAT fact is because he was Corsican and not french. That explains his un-french-like prowess on the battlefield ;)

France is going to be thrown into a depression once the many and varied boycotts get widespread support. The french economy is already hurting, but we're just getting started. We'll see how their economy is doing after ten years of sustained pressure.

I suspect there has already been an earthquake in france caused by the simultaneous turning-over of the 56,000 American soldiers, still in graves in france, killed liberating and defending france. More American soldiers killed in france than were killed in Vietnam!

For those interested, here is a list of french companies. Please do not buy anything made by these firms. There are equal and even superior products out there. I for one prefer Pirelli tires over Michelin any day:

French Products and Companies to Boycott:

Air France
Air Liquide
Airbus(airplanes in commericial use)
Alcatel
Allegra (allergy medication)
Aqualung - including: Spirotechnique, Technisub, US Divers and SeaQuest
AXA Advisors
Bank of the West (owned by BNP Paribas)
Beneteau (boats)
BF Goodrich (owned by Michelin)
BIC (razors, pens and lighters)
Biotherm (cosmetics
Black Bush
Bollinger (champagne)
Car & Driver Magazine
Cartier
Chanel
Chivas Regal (scotch)
Christian Dior
Club Med (vacations)
Culligan (owned by Vivendi)
Dannon (yogurt and dairy foods)
DKNY
Dom Perignon (champagne)
Durand Crystal
Elle Magazine
Essilor Optical Products
Evian
Fina (petroleum products) and Fina Oil (billions invested in Iraqi oil fields)
First Hawaiian Bank
George Magazine
Givenchy
Glenlivet (scotch)
Hennessy (liquor products)
Houghton Mifflin (books)
Jacobs Creek (owned by Pernod Ricard since 1989)
Jameson (whiskey)
Jerry Springer (talk show)
Krups (coffee and cappuccino makers)
Lancome - Le Creuset (cookware)
L'Oreal (health and beauty products)
Louis Vuitton
Marie Claire
Martel Cognac
Maybelline
Mephisto (shoes &clothes)
Michelin (tires &auto parts)
Mikasa (crystal and glass)
Moet (champagne)
Motel 6
Motown Records
MP3.com
Mumms (champagne)
Nissan (cars - majority owned by Renault)
Nivea
Normany Butter
Parents Magazine
Peugeot (automobiles)
Pierre Cardin
Playstation Magazine
ProScan (owned by Thomson Electronics - France)
Publicis Group (including Saatchi &Saatachi Advertising)
RCA (television &electronics - owned by Thomson Electronics - France)
Red Magazine
Red Roof Inns (owned by Accor group in France)
Renault (automobiles)
Roquefort cheese (all Roquefort cheese is made in France)
Rowenta (toasters, irons, coffe makers)
Royal Canadian
Salomon (skis)
Sierra Software &Computer Games
Smart & Final
Sofitel (hotels, owned by Accor group)
Sparkletts (water, owned by Danone)
Spencer Gifts.
Sundance Channel
Taylor Made (gold clubs & equipment)
Technicolor
T-Fal (kitchenware
Total Gas Stations
UbiSoft (computer games)
Uniroyal (tires)
Universal Studios (music, movies and amusement parks - owned by Vivendi)
US Filter
Veritas Group
Veuve Clicquot Champagne
Vittel
Vivendi
Wild Turkey (bourbon)
Woman's Day Magazine
Yoplait (The French company Sodiaal owns a 50% stake)
Yves Saint Laurent
Zodiac Inflatable Boats

I hope you go down in flames, france. Kiss my red white and blue American butt!

#2 Tokyoman

Tokyoman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:26 PM

US special forces use Zodiac boats. Hee hee.

#3 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:31 PM

THe US is gonna boycott the french, and they're gonna boycott the germans and the russians. With the US economy already down 6 trillion, and going to have to go down to more than 7 trillion. I wonder whome they're gonna borrow from ...

Actually, this is good for Europe ...

#4 AnotherEuropean

AnotherEuropean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:31 PM

THe US is gonna boycott the french, and they're gonna boycott the germans and the russians. With the US economy already down 6 trillion, and going to have to go down to more than 7 trillion. I wonder whome they're gonna borrow from ...

Actually, the US butting out of here is good for Europe ...

#5 predax

predax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:35 PM

hehehehe Kevin is so funny... He can NEVER boycot those companies...

How will he boycot DKNY, Jerry Springer, Motown Records
, Playstation Magazine, Universal Studios to name a few?

Muhahahahah...!

#6 Kevin

Kevin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:38 PM

Originally posted by Tokyoman
US special forces use Zodiac boats. Hee hee.

US special forces USED to use zodiac boats, hee hee.

#7 Kevin

Kevin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:40 PM

"hehehehe Kevin is so funny... He can NEVER boycot those companies...

How will he boycot DKNY, Jerry Springer, Motown Records
, Playstation Magazine, Universal Studios to name a few?

Muhahahahah...!"

How will you live without Massengill?

#8 predax

predax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:48 PM

I don't know... Can you?

#9 predax

predax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 08:49 PM

You mean this http://www.davidmassengill.com/
or this? http://www.nathanmassengill.com/

#10 Kevin

Kevin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 09:19 PM

Pretty snappy retort, predax. Sort of "I know you are but what am I" That comeback will have me spinning for a while ......:P

And I was referring to the Massengill line of feminine douches. You know, the strawberry scented one you're so fond of. ;)

#11 RedCoat

RedCoat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 09:54 PM

Hey, Kevin, why not purge your society of all those nasty European things. You know:

Your Republic - established with the help of the French.

Your government - a cheap copy of European models - especially those of Britain and France.

Also:

The space program developed by Nazi war criminals given shelter by the USA.

The cruise missile systems develoepd from the Nazi doodle bugs.

Diesel engines - developed by the Germans.

Jet planes - after all, it was a Nazi who got your program going.

And:

Electronic computers - invented by a Brit. Hell, yeah - we're European too.

Enjoy your dreams, Kevin. America is nothing more than an projection of European colonial values - values that Europe itself grew out of decades ago.
Everything you do belongs to us.

#12 predax

predax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 09:58 PM

Well, s'pose we must give them credit for feminine douches....

#13 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 10:18 PM

Kevin,

I am amazed that I find myself responding to your post, for anyone who says a country is GOING D-O-W-W-W-W-W-N is nothing more than a parody of themself. No wonder you say you loathe yourself; I loathe you and I've never even met you. If I were you I'd loathe me too. You are like Mike McDonald doing the "tough guy" skit on Mad TV... only you're the turkey, TURKEY! LOL!

Enough thwacking, on to the subject at hand.

Let's assume for the moment that your sources are correct. If so, France was acting as a soverign nation to aid members of another sovereign nation's government to escape from an illegal, immoral, and unnecessary war of persecution by the world's only superpower. If this is really true, I say "VIVE LA FRANCE!" Tonight I will dine on French bread, French cheese, French fries, French Wine. For dessert I will have French Vanilla ice cream and wash it down with French coffee. Then I will go to bed with my wife and make passionate love a la France, with plenty of French kissing.

However, if the story you posted is bullshit, which I strongly suggest, then it makes you and your niggardly cohorts in the bastions of the peanut gallery look the fools you are, as you cannot legitimately criticise the French for standing up to dubya and offering the one-finger salute.

In either case, I commend you for your daring attempt to sound out the bottom of this BBS.

Firecat
Editor, www.Stopdubya.com

PS... I was just about to agree with you for your comment to Redcoat about the Brits, but... never mind.

#14 LTJorge

LTJorge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 01:00 AM

Standing up to G.W.?

Chirac is running after him right now looking for a good spot to plant his thin little french lips.

#15 Guest_Gemma_*

Guest_Gemma_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 01:19 AM

Hi Kevin,

the way I see it, France has expressed its opinion, as everybody can do in a democracy. Or at least that's the theory. Why is then everybody so upset about it?

Many people tell me because they were 'saved' by the US in WW2. But does this means for the rest of times France needs to say yes to the US, even when they don't agree. If they had known this, I don't think they would have wanted to be saved.

Don't you think going against France because they said what they think is not democratic? isn't democracy what the US is about?

I'll continue buying from France and Germany, because I don't see how what France has done is sooooo bad.

why do you think they don't have the right to democracy?

#16 Ufftyuwe

Ufftyuwe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 01:55 AM

Kevin....

start thinking and get to your use your freedom of mind....

as long as you can....

#17 Iron Wisperer

Iron Wisperer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:08 AM

Hi Kevin, have you read this?
some how I don't think so

http://www.kansascit...ess/5799277.htm

Dollar Plunges As Euro Surpasses $1.14Associated Press
NEW YORK - The dollar fell hard Tuesday, with the euro leaping above $1.14 for the first time since January 1999, after the Federal Reserve flagged deflation as a possible risk on the U.S. horizon.After the Federal Open Market Committee's announcement, the dollar stumbled quickly, with the euro shattering resistance around $1.1395. The dollar also hit a four-year low against the Swiss franc, a five-and-half-year low versus the Canadian dollar and three-year lows against the Australian dollar. It also touched two-month troughs versus the yen and sterling.In a decision that was widely anticipated, the Fed left interest rates unchanged, noting that in the wake of the war in Iraq oil prices have fallen and consumer confidence increased - strengthening debt and equity markets - which should help foster an improving economic climate over time.But, in a move that surprised many on Wall Street, the Fed said "over the same period, the probability of an unwelcome substantial fall in inflation, though minor, exceeds that of a pickup in inflation from its already low level."With the persistent lack of pricing power weighing on business capital spending and investment, analysts said the Fed's decision was more an insurance policy against Japan-style deflation than an indication of an imminent interest rate cut.The statement was viewed negatively by a foreign exchange market already intent on pushing the dollar down. Having traded around $1.1350 for much of the New York day, the euro leaped above $1.14 for the first time since January 1999, hitting a high of $1.1451, sharply higher than $1.279 late Monday.The euro's relentless move higher has surprised traders. The currency has jumped about 2 percent this week alone and is up a remarkable 4 percent since the beginning of last week. The euro has gained roughly 8.5 percent since Jan. 1.In late New York trading, the euro was quoted at $1.1417, up from $1.1280 late Monday.In late New York trading, the dollar was quoted at 117.67 yen, down from 118.63 yen late Monday.The dollar was quoted at 1.3252 Swiss francs, down from 1.3423, and 1.3942 Canadian dollars, down from 1.4113. The British pound rose to $1.6167 from $1.6065.

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 03:49 AM

Kevin,

I don't know what makes you think that about the French. What I know for sure is that you, like most Americans I know, know very little or nothing about the French, yet you guys have to be the most opinionated, which is a shame considering that the literacy level in this country, among other things, according to National Geographic, is well below that in France.

About the absurd stereotypes you mentioned, like personal hygiene or the arrogance you referred to, they are really just the opposite. Any foreigner like me who has lived, traveled or visited France can say the opposite.

Commercial measures are unpractical. Keep in mind that around 80% of the public opinion in Europe was/is against this war, and those potential buyers, a 350 million people market may as well boycott American products if they fear that our European Union economy (yes, the largest in the world in terms of Gross Product) is directly or indirectly threatened. The US is the third exporter to France. France is the fifth provider to the US. For better or worse we are condemned to keep commercial ties, trying to change that is counterproductive. The French companies you wrote down in your list probably employ hundreds of thousands of people in the US.

About the French providing passports, don't forget who provided with satellite intelligence support, diplomatic immunity and financial help to the Iraqi regime during the Iran-Iraq war, not to mention where they got the Anthrax spores from, because reliable sources mention schools among others.

And last but not least, remember too, who gave their lives during your independence war, who financed the Yorktown battle and provided you with military supplies during independence war, who founded many cities in this country and who gave you the statue in New York that became the symbol of your freedom. Vive la France.

#19 Allred

Allred

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 06:11 AM

Kevin
Good post. But we must have one Frenchie with our troups at all times: They know how to surrender. Lots of experience in that.

A.

#20 Iron Wisperer

Iron Wisperer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 12:07 PM

napoleon:
very few people in America understand the ties between Iraq and France (historical and economic) and how in 1974 France barely felt the oil shortage because of Iraqi support
or how much trade France does with Iraq every year
(correct me if I'm wrong)
but here in America the tie is with Isreal and when Isreal does terribe things everybody yawns and most people never even hear of it
Ariel Sharon has nukes and uses terrorism and that is documented, but no problem!
Iraq has had the strongest sanctions ever installed on a country on its back for 13 years and Saddam is a direct threat to America?
USA did about $4 billion in trade with Iraq every year even with the sanctions
why don't Americans mention this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru