;):P

#42 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 03:11 PM

Originally posted by Compared2What
raffphi...Did you mean Boycott or Sanction???
-----------------------------------------------
I mean US whipping , we love that us french
i have erase all that is only bla bla and is not affecting
france
-------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
MEDEF=NAZIs
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Medef President Ernest-Antoine Seilliere said at a news conference that the effects were "measured" but that contracts had been lost because of anti-French feeling in the United States. He declined to identify the companies affected.
seilliere is a french ****ing bastard a lot of people would like to hang him by his balls if you want , we can send it to you to be
admitted like the 4th bush hawk!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The business federation provided no figures on the effect on French exports to the United States, which last year were valued at $28.4 billion.
AND USA EXPORT TO FRANCE THE SAME AMOUNT ! end game!

France may back move to end Iraq sanctions ......
------------------------------------------------------------
perharps it depend of the role of UN in the social , economic
reconstruction of irak in the treaty , i am not that sure they
are going to said yes perharps they are going to vote neutral

:rolleyes:

#43 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 04:18 PM

raffphi <yes perharps they are going to vote neutral>

You meant neutered didn't you?
------------------------------------------------
thanks english is not my native langage i am
better at spanish
-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
PS...

French Wine Sales Down In United States
---------------------------------------------------------
it is not too tiring to copy paste the same answers?
----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
But the real damage to French industry stems from the consequences of the war itself on the US and world economy
of that i said ok but not that much and by the way its worldwide

#44 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 12:08 PM

raffphi
neutered = Neutralizado
----------------------------------------------------
Me gustan las personnas , y es realamente raro por un norte americano , de hablar o comprender un otro idioma que ingles !

No se puede ser que estas solamente un diablito
golpeando a los que no estan deacuerdo con
tigo o con tu propio goviernamento , que para me actuallamente
representa el maldito diablo matando los pobres innocentes en todo el mondo por la culpa del petroleo , dinero y poder !

andale , que vayas bien , diablito !

;)

#45 Guest_Felicote_*

Guest_Felicote_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2003 - 01:30 AM

raffphi,

don't trust the american idiot, look up the meaning of neutered.

That is what shoul be done to Compared2What

#46 Guest_Felicote_*

Guest_Felicote_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2003 - 01:31 AM

en ingl?s, neutralizado es neutralized.

#47 Guest_Ernest_*

Guest_Ernest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2003 - 01:46 AM

Freedom fries, french fries, I don't care if you're women have hairy twats and armpits or not, each to his own. I'm not arrogant enough to care, or consider my ill informed western opinion to carry much weight.

This is such a contentious issue that I will not add much other than to say that the US was footing the bill for the sanctions on Iraq, the same santions France agreed to if I am correct in my assumption. 20 billion US a year or the like to police the no fly zones, gulf patrols ect. 20 billion dollars a year to keep a nationalist despot in check. I wouldn't be surprised if the US just got sick of footing the bill. I'm not going to pass judgement, as I am too stupid for such matters.

Countries arn't evil, induviduals are evil, crush their skulls before they can make life a misery for others. Don't denigrate whole countries as people are also sheep, they can be led astray by crafty evil bastards. Histories tyrants tend to get their just deserts. If the US has it coming so be it, I doubt they do, they will be around for a while yet. Longer than the middle east will if they keep trying to find Allah. We are happy to help you help yourself, you only have to ask, but if you want to blow us up, then its going to get ugly, and I have a better edamacation;). Instigation and reaction, two important words here.

What do I know anyway, I am just a stupid Australian.

#48 Guest_Ernest_*

Guest_Ernest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2003 - 04:20 AM

If somebody didn't do something about Saddam, that 20 billion could have been pissed away for generations. You want more money for hospitals, 20 billion a year would help ease budget pressures. It would for my budget anyway;)

Oil is not as rare as you think, it is not created in the fashion that we assume it to be. It can be found in places where contemporary knowledge dictates we will find none, such as the terrestrial moons of jupiter and saturn (possibly, haven't been there myself drilling). Or granite bedrock where it just shouldn't be. Drill deep enough, and you find it in most places.

Western society does not need the oil, Russia does not need the oil, however, the middle east need to sell the oil, as the have little else of worth to feed themselves with. What else will America buy off the Middle east? Sand? Flawed extremist ideologies?

The study of anthrax could be used to find a cure. You would need a sample if you want to develop a cure, what if Saddam was playing goodie two shoes "the Iranians want to gas me, help me find a cure just in case they do" It was the most advanced Middle Eastern state until Saddam got his grubby hands on the country. Iraq were decent, trustworthy, and a place I would have been happy to recieve medical care in boefee Saddam.

I'm still stupid, I just read alot, and check out multiple points of view before opening my stupid mouth. I live in a Country that allows me this unhindered and I thank my lucky stars, I hit the lottery big time being born in Australia.

As I say always, I could be wrong......

PS, I got the joke, and made one of my own, sublty is wise in a new enviroment:)

#49 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 07:25 AM

Dragan67......<Nor do I think the mere potential of WMD still existing was either. And now, with no WMD in evidence I know that it was 100% right for amerikans who did (like me)to oppose the so-called war.>

Can't change your opinion on the war...but I can ask you a question...Iraq had not accounted for

25,000 liters of anthrax;

38,000 liters of botulinum toxin;

500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent; and

30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents.

What in the hell happened to the TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND LITERS OF FREAKIN ANTHRAX and another THIRTY-EIGHT THOUSAND LITERS OF OF BOTULINUM TOXIN and A MILLION POUNDS OF SARIN, MUSTARD & VX NERVE AGENT?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW...

Any ideas???
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yes i have a good one

Well hidden in a bunker under the Pentagon !
:D

#50 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 02:23 PM

raffphi

All Bull Shirt aside....

What in the hell happened to the TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND LITERS OF FREAKIN ANTHRAX and another THIRTY-EIGHT THOUSAND LITERS OF OF BOTULINUM TOXIN and A MILLION POUNDS OF SARIN, MUSTARD & VX NERVE AGENT?

Does CHirak know?
----------------------------------------------------------
ask rumsfeld it was him shaking hands with saddam in the 80's
who has furnished irak in bioagents with the US helicopters
to spread it on the heads of the iranians!

#51 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 02:43 PM

What did that phucker saddamski do with all that $hit?
--------------------------------------------------
help yourself!

#52 Hastur

Hastur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 04:03 PM

Hmmm
talkin about the fate of the prohibited material , one idea crossed my mind
How much time do these agents can be effective if there are not delivering the right treatments ?
I mean , with the sanction , Saddam couldn't get the material needed for such activity
So , anyone know what the lifetime of anthrax , sarin and vx nerve if that were produced and stocked correctly ?
We can made asumption that with sanction he wasn't able to produce newer matierial no ?

#53 Guest_Ernest_*

Guest_Ernest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2003 - 04:42 PM

Good question Hastur, one I have asked myself, yet not had answered. It's not like they poured it all down the drains as the Americans advanced. I am going to give them 18 months or so to find something, when a frenchman goes missing in the outback, it can take years to find the skeleton, especially when you don't know where to look:). The tunnel systems in Iraq would be complex. How much heat is required to destroy such biological agents completely?. bombs have a habit of vapourisisng things. Good excuse for the Americans though "We, um, blew up the WMDs by accident, thats why we can't find them, they were there though, we promise". There are so many possibilities, too bad I don't have my own intellegence service to find such things out. i know which questions to ask, but generally receive bull$hit as a reply, even from my own government.

#54 Hastur

Hastur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 09:44 PM

I'm aware of the fact that this will be almost impossible to find out where these went .
I'm not always in the seek of a answer because sometime the only things that matters is questioning
I don't want to debate for the fact that , yes or no , there is still wmd in Iraq ( effective or not)

C2W , I have to agree that I don't want to know were they are actually , we'll know the truth in 50 years

But I'm for sure , regarding your differents answer that you are smart enough to see the benefits of questioning
I'm sure that you can't blindly believe something without making answer ,your presence on this forum show it
But we (like most of people here) are too personally affected to think objectively about this fact
But again that don't matter , the only thing who matter is questioning , because god give us a brain , and it's a shame to waste it :)

#55 Hastur

Hastur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 10:27 PM

"I certainly ain't blind!"

Never doubt about that and that's why I take time to consider your argumentation :)
I browse a lot of forum since 3 years now but only the Pravda made me register and post
I'm here to listen to other people feelings and compare these with mine because I know that I can't have all the answers and that I'm certainly not always right in the way I see things
It funny because it's recall me a lesson that we had in the university where I am
Mr Tock ( my professor) told us that the only way to get a good point of view if to have many of them...

Anyway , good night sir , a good book ( 1984 ) is waiting me and I can't resist much more of his attraction :)

#56 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:16 AM

Originally posted by Iron Wisperer
napoleon:
very few people in America understand the ties between Iraq and France (historical and economic) and how in 1974 France barely felt the oil shortage because of Iraqi support
or how much trade France does with Iraq every year
(correct me if I'm wrong)
but here in America the tie is with Isreal and when Isreal does terribe things everybody yawns and most people never even hear of it
Ariel Sharon has nukes and uses terrorism and that is documented, but no problem!
Iraq has had the strongest sanctions ever installed on a country on its back for 13 years and Saddam is a direct threat to America?
USA did about $4 billion in trade with Iraq every year even with the sanctions
why don't Americans mention this?

Iran saved giscard'*** in 74/77
and believing that trade with iraq was important for a big economy like france shows your childish knowledge of economy

#57 ferms

ferms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:38 PM

Kevin, I have enough problems critizing my own country for there plunders, but her is a new one for ya. IN Michigan there is a helecopter plant who lost the contract for 50+ security helecopters for Border patrol to a more expensive French company. I wrote the French Embassey stating my objection to various things France has said about the United States. They reminded me that they are the U.S.'s number one allie. They thanked me for the help in the World Wars and stated; "did we not buy that beautiful statue that sits in New York harbor" and says "give me your poor ect....... I am with ya in spirit Kevin. My question is to all posts, Is anybody living in a perfect world or a perfect society,or a perfect goverment. Kevin, I have to take a pill I think I am having an angxiety attack.

#58 sb11

sb11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46633 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:50 PM

France has no capital punishment. The US regime
murders on a regular basis.
France has free health care. The US regime has
45 million uninsured Americans
France has a 35 hour work week. The US regime has
rolled back protections against work place safety hazards,
against forced overtime. Americans work harder for less
than since 1949.
France has no involvement in foreign wars. The US regime
.. is carrying out the behests of Ariel Sharon and bombing
babies alive.

If France is going down.. it is to the sea of God..
Time for America to join France.

But if you care about all beings
ask France to ban pate.
http://www.embassy.org/embassies

#59 ferms

ferms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 11:23 PM

Thanks for your reply via kevin via ferms. i was kind of depressed today and just starting repling to some of these posts and get reaction. well your post gave me a swift kick in the head and brought me back to reality and where my real focus is on issues of importance. thanks again and enjoy your comments.

#60 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:11 AM

ban what?
pate?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru