Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:45 PM

let them drink

#63 RelaxPal

RelaxPal

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 1492 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 05:21 PM

I'll just say this! Next time I'll bet France will be speaking German.

If you poor Euro's can't see the big picture of whats going on with the spread of nuclear armed radical rouge nations, and the spread of radical islam, then your peace loving French liberal lives are about to get a rude wake up call. Oh sorry I forgot to mention Communistic dictators of rouge nations and the future nuclear blackmail that is about to become reality.

I'm just glad theres alot of ocean between your arrogant stinch and my home.

If you enjoy your freedom wake up, Freedom is Not free. Even tho we always come to the aid of you liberal butts time and time again we pay with lives not you. Maybe thats going to change.

#64 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:10 AM

Stop smoking the grass RelaxPal , it make your dumb and paranoid!

:D

#65 ferms

ferms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:30 AM

I had one old fashion drink before super and now I think I just heard a bug call me genious. Not really just a simple man with good intentions.

#66 ferms

ferms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:41 AM

Wow, I sit down to relax and read the mail, guess what another letter from the French Embassy. I am to share this letter with my U.S. Senator and Wisconsin Department of Commerce. Very interesting comments from a country they say is going down.

#67 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:47 AM

Originally posted by ferms
Wow, I sit down to relax and read the mail, guess what another letter from the French Embassy. I am to share this letter with my U.S. Senator and Wisconsin Department of Commerce. Very interesting comments from a country they say is going down.

--------------------------------------
Dream on genius!

http://www.reuters.c...storyID=7921718

Current Account Gap Hits Record
Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:44 AM ET

Top News

By Kristin Roberts
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. current account deficit widened more than expected in the fourth quarter to a record $187.9 billion, and the current account deficit grew 25 percent for the year as a whole, a government report showed on Wednesday.

Separate reports showed housing starts climbing to a 21-year high in February and capacity utilization at U.S. factories, mines and utilities increasing more than expected.

The quarterly current account gap overshot Wall Street expectations for a $181.9 billion deficit.

For 2004, the current account deficit surged to a new high of $665.9 billion from the 2003 gap of $530.7 billion, the Commerce Department said.

The yawning trade gap renewed worries that the massive borrowing necessary to finance the U.S. deficit might not be sustainable.

"The news that the current account deficit hit a record high of $187.9 billion (6.3 percent of GDP) in the fourth quarter is likely to put the dollar under further pressure," said Paul Ashworth, senior international economist for Capital Economics.

The euro initially rose against the dollar following the data, reaching $1.3401 from about $1.3380 shortly before the report. The dollar also fell against the yen.

Stocks opened lower, weighed down by the data and warnings of a loss at General Motors Corp. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 96 points to 10,648 in mid-morning.

Prices on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note (US10YT=RR: Quote, Profile, Research) firmed slightly and its yield dipped to 4.49 percent from 4.55 percent, primarily on the GM warning, as investors sought a safe haven.

"The GM news probably undermines the immediate risks of a serious sell-off for today, though it will provide little protection longer-term," said Alan Ruskin, research director at 4CAST.

The deficit in the U.S. current account, the broadest measure of U.S. trade with the world as it includes investment flows, swelled by $22.0 billion in the October-December period from an upwardly revised third-quarter reading of $165.9 billion.

#68 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:59 AM

Want more Ferms?

#69 ferms

ferms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:43 PM

Yes please tell me more.

#70 ferms

ferms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:18 PM

In my comments I did not mean France I did mean the United States and thanks for calling me a genoius. but i am not, and have not bonged for decades, I have received now two letters from Embassies; France and now China. Mosquito, if you write to them they normally write back. You should send them (US and France and China) all this information you would like me to read maybe I could copy it and send it for you. The U.S. is looking for a good Federal Bank Reserve Chairman to replace Greenspan maybe send your resume and everybody could read your verbage everyday. The Pay is really good, but you have to work for a arrogant boss. Good Luck!

#71 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:12 PM

In my comments I did not mean France I did mean the United States and thanks for calling me a genoius. but i am not, and have not bonged for decades, I have received now two letters from Embassies; France and now China. Mosquito, if you write to them they normally write back. You should send them (US and France and China) all this information you would like me to read maybe I could copy it and send it for you. The U.S. is looking for a good Federal Bank Reserve Chairman to replace Greenspan maybe send your resume and everybody could read your verbage everyday. The Pay is really good, but you have to work for a arrogant boss. Good Luck!

-----------------------------------------
Perharps I have misunderstood your post , so what is your point?

If you want my email forget it!

So what is your question Genius?
:confused:

You want me to work in the Fed Bank?

Are you crazy?

#72 ferms

ferms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:35 PM

You started with labeling on my character. Not all U.S. citizens are bad and stupid people. You no nothing about me and know nothing about you, who cares if i am American, who cares if you are French. I am on here just meeting people and listening to what they have to say. I respect there words like yours, like Russians, like Chinese, like French, like Iranians, like terriosts, like Black Americans, American Indians, all Middle East , all Relgions, all creeds, all faiths, all collars. If i forgot please add. Did you think you were talking to C.I.A. man, I thought you were Interpol man or C.I.A. by your tone. I am for real dude I have been around the world and have met many people. I am not illusion go to Vegas to see that stuff. What would I want your email for, I already answer to mosquito in states. ok just like to speak freely on Pravda Forum which I am guest of, thanks.

#73 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:47 PM

You started with labeling on my character. Not all U.S. citizens are bad and stupid people.
-------------------------------------------
Find one of my posts where I state that!

---
---
posted by ferms
You know nothing about me and I know nothing about you, who cares if i am American, who cares if you are French. I am on here just meeting people and listening to what they have to say.
--------------------------------------
Good , so welcome aboard!
;)
---
---
posted by ferms
I respect there words like yours, like Russians, like Chinese, like French, like Iranians, like terriosts, like Black Americans, American Indians, all Middle East , all Relgions, all creeds, all faiths, all collars. If i forgot please add. Did you think you were talking to C.I.A. man, I thought you were Interpol man or C.I.A. by your tone.
--------------
Uh....!
:confused:
---
---
posted by ferms
I am for real dude I have been around the world and have met many people. I am not illusion go to Vegas to see that stuff. What would I want your email for, I already answer to mosquito in states. ok just like to speak freely on Pravda Forum which I am guest of, thanks.
---------------------------
So speak freely !

Post here whatever you want , freedom of speech is allowed here!

And your question was?

:cool:

#74 ferms

ferms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:52 PM

do you know orkkin man:D :D :cool:

#75 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 10:26 AM

:-))

#76 ferms

ferms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 04:27 PM

did you like my humor, Iolomarsei. Have a nice Easter my new friend, if I may say to you.

#77 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:26 AM

hips!
:-))

#78 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:30 AM

do you know orkkin man:D :D :cool:

---------------------------------------
http://www.orkin.com/

Yep , lot have tried , but since I have mutated!

#79 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15418 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:48 PM

:wonder:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru