Theme© by Fisana

You're going to kill me; ... even if I confess. Thanks France, Russia!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 fu2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25082 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 11:12 PM

<chorny I gave you the same response I'd give anyone producing that kind of drivel...I'm an equal-opportunity diss'r.>

Look who's talking. LOL :D

#42 KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 06:55 PM

here we are, all these months later, waiting for the Iraqi ballots to be counted.

think about what those elected to lead Iraq are inheriting.

a nation currently under belligerent occupation by 100,000+ foreign soldiers.
The occupying nation has built an embassy that houses 3,000+ diplomats (the most heavily staffed embassy in the world)

infrastructure laid to waste (electricity, drinking water, sewer, roads)
the electricity scene in Iraq is still worse than it was before the invaders rolled in, lately water has taken a turn for the worse. The roads are hashed from constant pounding by heavily armed war machinery. Way too many streets are flooded with sewage and smell like kaka because of lack of sewage utilities.

massive property damage

the US military, as a matter of tactics, blasted holes in the ground floor walls of each and every house in large areas of fullaja (worried about boobie trapped doors), those fullajans seeking renumeration for their losses are told to send their claims to the Iraqi government

this brings me to what's gotta be the overriding concern for anyone taking the reigns in Iraq. all of this is going to cost a lot of money to fix. They have no money, they have to go to the invaders to get money. the prospects of keeping their oil exports someplace near even pre invasion numbers is bleak, much less getting anyplace close to rosy estimates made by the invaders.

Do you think they'll challenge the long term contracts written under occupation, or the wisdom of allowing the USA 12 'enduring bases' to house large numbers of US soldiers in Iraq well into the future, much less ask the USA to leave altogether if their ability to secure much needed funds for fixing their broken nation rests in the palm of the invaders' hand?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru