13 replies to this topic

#1 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 10:39 AM

http://www.unn.ac.uk...le/nobae096.htm

In the Name of All?h, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists), Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous, Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch) Has taught man that which he knew not.
Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief and evil deed, etc.). Because he considers himself self-sufficient. Surely! Unto your Lord is the return.

Have you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) seen him (i.e. Ab? Jahl) who prevents, A slave (Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) when he prays? Tell me, if he (Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) is on the guidance (of All?h)? Or enjoins piety? Tell me if he (the disbeliever, Ab? Jahl) denies (the truth, i.e. this Qur'?n), and turns away? Knows he not that All?h does see (what he does)? Nay! If he (Ab? Jahl) ceases not, We will catch him by the forelock, A lying, sinful forelock! Then, let him call upon his council (of helpers),We will call the guards of Hell (to deal with him)!Nay! (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him))! Do not obey him(Ab? Jahl). Fall prostrate and draw near to All?h!

#2 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 11:41 AM

What is the Qur'an

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Qur'an comprehends the complete code for the Muslims to live a good, chaste, abundant and rewarding life in obedience to the commandments of Allah, in this life and to gain salvation in the next. It is the "chart of life" for every Muslim, and it is the "constitution" of the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.
The Qur'an is the eternal contemporary of the Muslims. Each generation of Muslims has found new sources of strength, courage and inspiration in it. It is also, for them, a "compass" in the turbulent voyage of life, as it has explained itself in the following verses:

. . . Indeed, there has come to you light and a clear book from Allah; With it Allah guides him who fill follow His pleasure into the ways of safety and brings them out of utter darkness into light by his will and guides them to the right path. (V: 15-16)
It has created an all but new phase of human thought and a fresh type of character. It deserves the highest praise for its conceptions of Divine nature in reference to the attributes of Power, Knowledge, and Universal Providence and Unity--that its belief and trust is one God, creator of Heaven and Earth is deep and fervent, and that it embodies much of a noble and moral earnestness. It is Qur'an which transformed the simple shepherds and wandering Bedouins of Arabia into the founders of empires, the builders of cities, the collectors of libraries. If a system of religious teachings is evaluated by the changes which it introduces into the way of life, the customs and beliefs of its follower, then Qur'an as a code of life is second to none. It is not strange then, that more translations and more commentaries of the Holy Qur'an have been published than that of any other book claimed to be the Divine Revelation.

#3 marv

marv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 01:26 PM

:( Jeeze, here we go again. The preacher is Baaaack!

#4 HABIB

HABIB

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 08:53 PM

She is such a sweet cat. I would line her litterbox with it if it came to my home.;)

#5 Guest_NatashaIvanova_*

Guest_NatashaIvanova_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2003 - 10:42 PM

Is this a joke?

#6 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4253 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 11:19 PM

If this arrived in my mailbox, I would consicer it spam, and complain to sender's ISP.

#7 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 04:41 AM

That happened to be the first series of relevation that came. It cause the receipient so much anxiety that he was feverish and had to be consoled by his wife.

How different were we of the current century......

Pity that we dont know what is the implication.

Peace

#8 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 07:32 AM

One of the many Holy verses in the Holy Quran relates about the
Covenent made by Bani Israel and one of which is in Surah Baqarah as:

002.040: "O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour
which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your covenant with Me as I
fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me."

Thae favors that Allah has granted to them, with all the Miracles ,
Muqjizah of Prophet Musa a.s.
And that all will be accounted for till the end of time.
Again in the Holy Surah below:

002.027:" Those who break Allah's Covenant after it is ratified, and who sunder what Allah Has ordered to be joined, and do mischief on earth: These cause loss (only) to themselves."

If the figures of all the world's wealthiest men ther are to my belief almost half of them are among them....which is a reality.
Basically the question still remains as to the many favors bestowed by Allah to Bani Israel.
Allah knows best.
(to be cont.)

#9 marv

marv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 05:24 PM

:) "Dogmatism is the refuge of the mindless.", marv.

#10 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 01 February 2003 - 12:31 PM

There's a word "syukur" but I havent found an equivalent word to represent that in English. I am saying because I'm born a Muslim.

#11 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 12:44 AM

mission,
You may be surprised that it might not be from ME if this website holds to what it says...and there's no reason not to.

and marv will hate me for putting it up.

peace unto you.

#12 Marko

Marko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 12:50 AM

Have you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) seen him (i.e. Ab? Jahl) who prevents, A slave (Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) when he prays? Tell me, if he (Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) is on the guidance (of All?h)

Obmar, I haven't seen so many parentheses since I last programed in Lisp :)

-Marko

#13 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 12:55 AM

heheh, I am displaying some of the codes of life of the Muslims and parenthesis are required.:)

#14 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 01:31 AM

Originally posted by obmar
There's a word "syukur" but I havent found an equivalent word to represent that in English. I am saying because I'm born a Muslim.

The New Caledonian taxi driver said....

I was among the lucky ones...That I was born a muslim...

as a response To my statement, I did not know that there are Muslims from New Caledonia...

Then the word "syukur" became clearer...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru