Theme© by Fisana

Photo

We Went To War Because Hussein Once Threatened To Kill Bush Sr.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 commonsense

commonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:49 PM

We went to war with iraq to get personal revenge for bush sr. because hussein had plotted to assassinate bush sr. during president clinton's presidency. President clinton bombed iraq for 3-4 days in retaliation for the plot. But that wasn't good enough for dubya. He decided he wanted to become president to avenge hussein threatening his precious dadadada. And he also wanted to avenge a bluecollar roots man named bill clinton stomping the hell out of his daddy during the presidential debates and election of 1992. Dubya has gift wrapped this war up in patiotism and nationalism. Anyone like FOURSTAR GENERAL vIETNAM WAR HERO WESLEY CLARK has had their patriotism questioned because they opposed this war. Bush's bunch even questioned patriotism of triple amputee who ran for political office who had lost three limbs during vietnam war. How ironic it is a vietnam draftdodger like dubya is now in a position to question people's patriotism because they oppose a war to get revenge for bush sr. Can you imagine what a ego these people have. Bush has comitted treason has Wesssley clark has suggested by manufacturing all the lies to have his private war to get hussein's head delivered up for bush sr. Now this Paul o'neil former treasury secretary under bush jr. has now written a book stating that bush jr. from day one of his administration already was planning this iraq war. He states that bush already planned this war before 9-11 ever happened. SURPRISE SURPRISE, it's really no surprise anybody with half a brain knew bush was going to war with iraq to avenge his precious daddy being threatened. It didn't matter how many nukes north korea or iran or anybody had we wer'e going to war with iraq. If it had been the north korean president threatened bush sr. instead of hussein you can bet your'e damned last dollar we'd be in north korea right now instead of iraq. Bush jr. has suceeded in getting his revenge for his father against hussein and the only other thing he must do now is get re-elected to prove a bush can be two term president and get revenge against clinton for making his daddy a lameduck. The bush dynasty will do anything to ensure bush jr. is re-elected because just like by hook or crook dubya was going to war with iraq it's the same he is going to get re-elected by hook or crook because they can't be another bush lameduck. Look at how many LIES dubya has told to get the American public to go along with this war and that's a good indication how he's gonna lie to get re-elected to avenge clinton making his dadadadada a lameduck. THIS WAR HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT BUSH SR. AND GETTING THEIR PRECIOUS REVENGE and the oil just sweetens the deal for tricky dicky. PATRIOTISM IS A GENUINE LOVE OF ONES COUNTRY WITH YOUR'e ACTION ECHOING THAT LOVE OF COUNTRY. Lying to ones country to get revenge for ones daddy does not echo a love for their country. I know one of ten commandments states honor your'e father and mother but it don't say nothing about telling lies and deceiving your'e country to get revenge for your'e daddy. BUSH has a vindictive heart and is no patriot. What bush has done with the lies he's told is thousand times worse than what clinton did with his lies. And clinton was impeached over lying about cheating on his wife. Bush lied to get us in war for personal revenge and with the new book by Paul o'neil one can see that now. Bush has got hundreds of american soldiers killed just for revenge for his precious daddy. But the American public seem's to not mind, I guess we'll see this november if his second part of his revenge for daddy gets fulfilled.

#2 Mohab

Mohab

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 12:15 AM

moron

#3 Corporal USMC

Corporal USMC

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 5668 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 12:57 AM

SCREW YOU MOHAB, WAKE-UP

#4 artbishop

artbishop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 02:03 AM

King Georgie Bush II " HE TRIED TO KILL M'DAD M'DAD M'DAD!!!"

#5 Mohab

Mohab

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 02:10 AM

Dear Morons,

Let say you are correct and that this whole war has nothing to do with supporting terrorism, attempting to aquire WMD or bluff that they have them etc... and the whole thing is about Saddam trying assassinate the older Bush. I don't agree but, I am taking a trip to Moronville to talk on your level. If any country attempts to assassinate a current or former President of the United States, I think that is a pretty good reason to crush their little Kingdom and drag their *** out of a spider hole. I think you would find about 9/10 Americans would agree that foriegn governments who plan assassinations of American citizens, let alone Presidents should be flat out crushed.

Now Im not going to talk to you for awhile because I am sure it will take a few weeks for this to sink in.

Mohab

#6 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3979 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 03:26 AM

hey English Prime Minister Tony Blair is showing signs of recovery of being azz fvcked and bridled by United States President George W. Bush....JR. WHO lassoed and raped Tony Blair into agreeing that poor old Saddam must go even when it wasn't Saddam wasn't the one who staged the attempted assignation of Former United States President George H.W. Bush....SR. in KWAITE. the Clinton Adminstration was actually behind that attempt of George H.W. BUSH....SR.'S life because Bush.....Sr. was receiving higher poll ratings than Clinton plus Bush....Sr. was even still receiving job performace ratings higher than Clinton even If Bush....SR. was voted out of office by the same illegal default cheating that Bush....Jr. used.

THE SAME PEOPLE STALKING ME TODAY STAGED THAT
ASSIGNATION ATTEMPT ON Former United States President George H.W. Bush....SR. in KUWAIT. FORMER UNITED STATES PRESIDENT BILLY BUT FACE CLINTON SHOULD NOT FACE ANY LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS FOR THAT CRIME OF ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF A FORMER UNITED STATES PRESIDENT BUT BABS BUSH.....SR. PERSONALLY KNEW OF THAT ATTEMPT AGAINST HER HUSBAND BUT ALSO KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A FAILED ATTEMPT ON HER HUSBAND'S LIFE FOR A FURTHER GRUDGE WAR AGAINST IRAQ AND THE SITTING IRAQI PRESIDENT FOR LIFE SADDAM HUSSEIN.

BABS BUSH....SR ALSO KNEW ABOUT THAT HER SON GEORGE W. BUSH....JR. WAS PREORDAINED BY CHEATING TO GET GEORGE W. BUSH....JR. INTO THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES. THE TERRORIST ATTACK OF SEPTEMBER 11,2001 AND THE NOW SEQUEL GULF WAR OR THEATER OF OPERATIONS IN IRAQ OR NOW CALLED THE IRAQ WAR WAS ALL PREPLANNED INCLUDING THE THEATER OF OPERATIONS IN AFGHANISTAN TO GET THE HEROIN DRUG LORDS ILLEGAL DRUGS OUT OF AFGHANISTAN.

#7 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 03:29 AM

"We went to war with iraq to get personal revenge for bush sr. because hussein had plotted to assassinate bush sr."

Not quite true. There was a cell they executed saying it was Iraqi intelligence and they wanted to kill boosh.. I believe it was a Kuwaiti resistance cell.. There were a number of these cells when the Iraqi's took over Kuwait. Most of them were members of the Kuwaiti democratic under ground.

When the US took over Kuwaiti, they got the names of most of these members and turned them in to the Kuwaiti's..

Most got executed by the Kuwaiti's and a few got prison and still in prison.

So much for all the talk about bringing democracy to the middle east.

This is what made me not believe anything americans say they are for without even having to think much about it.

#8 commonsense

commonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 02:44 PM

When clinton bombed iraq for few days he stated it was because of their assassination plot against bush sr. However even though bush jr.s war against iraq has been for revenge against hussein for threatening his daddy. Bush hasn't told the truth , he's stated we wer'e going to war because hussein was an imminent threat to USA and they had fresh new batch's of WMD and had renewed their nuclear aspirations.. Where are the WMD that bush and colin powell all claimed wer'e supposto be all over iraq. Bush lied about the WMD. According to the logic of this immoral parasite mohab he thinks it's okay that bush lied and decieved the public. His way of thinking is if a republican president has been threatened by a country who we can easily defeat that we need to squash them even if you deny the real reason and manufacture phony reasons. He rationalizes bush's lies that caused hundreds of american soldiers to die all to get personal revenge for the bush family against their personal adversaries. Mohab obviously believes the ends justifies the means. They go by the motto any lie that's necessary is justified and the more often you repeat the lie the more gullible americans will buy it. What happened to bush's pledge of bringing integrity and values back to washington. Evidently telling lies are their definition of family values. People like mohab are brainwashed blind follower's of the blind leader who are all already stuck in the ditch.

#9 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3979 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 08:32 PM

commonsense DO YOU REALLY THINK POOR OLD SADDAM ACTUALLY ORCHESTRATED THE ASSIGNATION ATTEMPT of Former United States President George H.W. Bush....SR. in KUWAIT. Damn you are stupid commonsense. Do you think 8 forigen nationals arrested from different countries plus a sniper weapon left behind consitute an Iraqi planned assignation attempt you got to be kidding. IF SADDAM wanted Former United States President George H.W. Bush....SR. dead Saddam would of used more than a single bullet. No way!!

for 3 United States presidential administrations there has been complaints that Saddam gassed the KURDS, MURDERED needlessly, tortured people, and other things. Actually the only thing Saddam did was follow the religious laws of punishment of thieves, rapists, murderers plus since Iraqi crude oil is cleaner than the rest and a important United States import decided to enforce a tariff. That crude oil is cleaner than Saudi Arabia so a must for the United States in pollution control.

Even Saudi Arabia practices the same kind of criminal control as Iraq and when Former United States President George H.W. Bush....SR. was in Saudi Arabia George....Sr. was asked to view a group of public executions that included a few beheading and dismemberments. THE only thing Saddam did was to make the criminal control a little more private but he also made a lot of mistakes.

Sometimes I "nitemere" wish criminal control was a lot stricter in the United States because of the group of fraudulent murderous freaks that are stalking me. Then I "nitemere" wouldn't be posting in this Pravda Russian Forum plus the global community would be more advance and not controlled like it is presently.

Just think current sitting President of the United States George W. Bush....Jr. is in Mexico making deals that George....Jr. can't keep. The deals that George....Jr. is making will hurt the ecomony of the United States worce. I remember a former employer Micky Miller that bought Idaho Fresh Pac telling the he would rather see Mexican Truck drivers on United States Hi ways for cheep pay than to have a payroll of millions of dollars which would cause more that 5 times of accidents on our nations hi ways.

The reason I "nitemere" left the trucking industries is that some of MICKY MILLERS Long Time Friends Were Stalking Me On United States Federal Hi ways. Plus R.J. ALLEN last known address S. Nolen Terrace Inverness, Florida plus dick less Taylor Brother ether Steve and David last known residence Madeira Beach, Florida around 1963 also and still have people stalking me.

If anyone to blame for THE ASSIGNATION ATTEMPT of Former United States President George H.W. Bush....SR. in KUWAIT plus the assignation attempt of former United States President Ronald Regan these people I "nitemere" mentioned above are the root cause of these attempts not poor old Saddam.

Even Micky Miller who bought Idaho Fresh Pac expressed angrily that he can murder any one in elected or service position in the United States. To prove that 2 congressional uniformed police were murdered in cold blood in a weapons incident in the UNITED STATES CAPITAL BUILDING in which the Taylor Brothers were both involved in staging those murders though brain washing and deceit.

So commonsense the problem of the ASSIGNATION ATTEMPT of Former United States President George H.W. Bush....SR. in KUWAIT is a problem more closer to home.

#10 mikimouse

mikimouse

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1334 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 09:44 PM

Even the dumbest American (yes that means you fagtard) knows that Americans never kill people in other countries for other reasons other than their own benefits. But if the silly notion of revenge makes it ok for you to love seeing babies being burned and dismembered then all the black satanic power to ya. Fuccktard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru