Theme© by Fisana

Photo

pravda is getting a little to comfortable. why is that?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:14 PM

the new forum has more than avatars and smiley faces, it has truly joined the American dream...... moderators and no free speech.

#2 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:16 PM

It can't have free speach. It could have free speech or free peaches?

Why is that.

#3 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:18 PM

kak o ve govoritye?
edited!

#4 stakhanov's cat

stakhanov's cat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:19 PM

Can I have the Peaches. :D :cool: :D

#5 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:21 PM

Fine. I think this forum does have free speech, but you mustn't cross the line, and go too far. Ones preference depends on what one prefers - no censorship and excessive spam, or some censorship and little spam.

#6 kelly

kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2559 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:26 PM

say...I've seen that Peaches babe before....she was flirting with someone on the old forum...can't remember who...Chornyvolk,maybe....too funny...what a sport she is...!

speaking of too funny,what is up with 390,000 of you folks in the UK listing 'Jedi' as your religion on your 2001 census forms? Trying to start a new religion?

#7 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:29 PM

"speaking of too funny,what is up with 390,000 of you folks in the UK listing 'Jedi' as your religion on your 2001 census forms? Trying to start a new religion?"

That's complete nonsence. 400,000 people said they were jedis, apparently under the misapprehention that if a particular thing gets so many thousand votes it will be recognised as an official religion. :rolleyes: :D :P

#8 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:30 PM

it is in your hands to decide what you allow into your home. you have an ignore button (the old forum did not) the best way of getting rid of the obvious wanker is by not replying to any of the crap that they post.
zxb you like to goad one of our most esteemed members by pig references. could this in the future be a bannable offense if the present totalitarian self appointed thought police continue with their present tactics?

#9 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:36 PM

Wali, your first sentance is perfectly true.

As with your second sentance, I am now progressing From the Incredible PigArticle, onto other things (Sheep, goats, Horses, chickens, dogs ect.). I don't think it is a criminal offence. I believe the only reason why the egregious sergio1 (Why is that?) and stunning moron and eminent bushtapo were banned is because they tended to start a different thread with every piece of nonsence they came up with. If they had posted something intelligent it would have been a different matter I expect.

#10 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:38 PM

i like these new digs because if a poster like hogunaut and a few others banter me all i do is hit the complaint button and guess what they stop and i do love the ignore list because some people that dislike what i say well they don't read what i write.

#11 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:43 PM

is intelligent posting now a prerequisite of joining this forum?
who judges that? i ignore 9 out of ten posts. my descision. as it is yours to disregard any of my drivel, it is not up to VA or Adrian to tell you who you may or may not listen to.

#12 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:46 PM

Well, that is true. Perhaps you should ask/inform Dimitry about it? He's the administrator (I think).:confused:

#13 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:52 PM

kelly,

I've seen that Peaches babe before....she was flirting with someone on the old forum...can't remember who

That would be eurozone, I believe.

#14 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:58 PM

spasiba zxb!
i agree that thread trashing and spaming are a pain in the anus. as are purile and pathetic postings about pooping etc. i personaly hate racist/anti semetic/ anti muslim filth.
but this forum is not about loving each other and giving our mutual cause a slap on the back.
let us fight the bigots. give us the room to demonstrate how wrong they (or me) are.

#15 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 28 February 2003 - 12:02 AM

Pooping?

Ahem, I'm sorry.

"but this forum is not about loving each other and giving our mutual cause a slap on the back."

Quite so, if we wanted to do that, we could go and post and freerepublic, where every seems to agree with each other.

"let us fight the bigots. give us the room to demonstrate how wrong they (or me) are"

Sounds perfectly fair to me. :)

#16 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 28 February 2003 - 12:03 AM

zxb
you never sent me a valentines card.

#17 zxb

zxb