Theme© by Fisana

Photo

pravda is getting a little to comfortable. why is that?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#61 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 06:58 PM

Originally posted by Corporal USMC
Well, who left the door open again ??

Look out now, here come the angry shit stirrers blaming the Mods because they don't always get they're ways here.

Plsek, you should be ashamed of yourself as a former Mod here and now constantly stirring shit up, because you have some sort of personal axe to grind for your loser friends from the other forum....:rolleyes:

Plsek just moseyed over to my forum very recently, USMC.

cant you give her credit for having her own mind?

the fact that you and azov jump all over my forum when anyone says anything gives my forum a hell of a lot of power though :)

#62 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:01 PM

also, USMC...read the thread.

its an old one.

and when you slam people for criticizing the mods.....READ WALI'S WORDS!

then talk.

#63 gadfly

gadfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25894 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:05 PM

Is anyone else getting the idea that maybe Corporal USMC isn't really a poster, so much as azov's evil twin?

Too much sucking up to the mods, then attacking others and hiding behind moderator skirts, like a senile old woman's yappy little lap dog.

It is funny how wali has changed over time. That change was very sudden, though. He was pretty damned consistent right up to the moment he got his moderator hat.

On the other hand, azov is correct. You can't stay gone for months on end and leave all the work to others, then come back and whine about the changes that have occured. I don't see that Plsek has got a lot of room to gripe. She could have been here, arguing against the changes as they occured, and speaking up when azov claimed consensus among moderators, but she didn't. Too bad.

#64 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:07 PM

Originally posted by gadfly
Is anyone else getting the idea that maybe Corporal USMC isn't really a poster, so much as azov's evil twin?

Too much sucking up to the mods, then attacking others and hiding behind moderator skirts, like a senile old woman's yappy little lap dog.

It is funny how wali has changed over time. That change was very sudden, though. He was pretty damned consistent right up to the moment he got his moderator hat.

On the other hand, azov is correct. You can't stay gone for months on end and leave all the work to others, then come back and whine about the changes that have occured. I don't see that Plsek has got a lot of room to gripe. She could have been here, arguing against the changes as they occured, and speaking up when azov claimed consensus among moderators, but she didn't. Too bad.

we all wish she had. real life sometimes doesnt allow for it. like i said, i guess Mission and whoever else cant be here all the time should be tossed to the curb too. not because they're not decent mods. but because they are ineffective and could not stand up to those who have taken over anyway.

#65 gadfly

gadfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25894 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:18 PM

But is it really an issue of "can't be here"? I thought it a very strange coincindence that everyone who became a new mod except for azov pretty much stopped posting immediately. Some of them have come back to posting since then, but it was strange how they all stopped. Were they really "not here", or just not posting?

Don't forget that we have no clue what involvement there is from admin, what instructions the admins may have given, why the moderators who don't like something keep shut about it and make it look like they agree, etc. Sorry, but this whole thing looks like a big game such as Cosssack would write to stir up the shit.

#66 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:23 PM

But is it really an issue of "can't be here"? I thought it a very strange coincindence that everyone who became a new mod except for azov pretty much stopped posting immediately. Some of them have come back to posting since then, but it was strange how they all stopped. Were they really "not here", or just not posting?

Don't forget that we have no clue what involvement there is from admin, what instructions the admins may have given, why the moderators who don't like something keep shut about it and make it look like they agree, etc. Sorry, but this whole thing looks like a big game such as Cosssack would write to stir up the shit.

i know why ONE moderator keeps their mouth shut. months ago, they basically told me that if you rock the boat with azov, you'll end up out. (or hated).

too bad they didnt tell that to Plsek ;)

#67 Mari

Mari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:27 PM

I hope that wasn't told to you in a private conversation :(

#68 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:30 PM

Originally posted by Mari
I hope that wasn't told to you in a private conversation :(

lol..nah. that mod posted it out on open forum for all to see ;)

i am not mentioning who. nor am i revealing all the details. or pasting the conversation.

but yes, i'm relaying the jist.

its not like i told about anyone cutting and pasting stuff the mods said for me to see or anything ;)

#69 Mari

Mari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:34 PM

:confused:

Perhaps that mod should have the choice as to whether it is said openly here or not. Alluding to this only makes it worse for whoever it was IMO and serves no purpose. :(

#70 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:35 PM

you dont know if that mod is even here or not mari.

#71 Mari

Mari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:37 PM

Originally posted by shydove
you dont know if that mod is even here or not mari.

Only 2 have left - chisinau and Plsek as far as I recall. Plsek is here. I highly doubt it would be chisinau - I can say 99.99999% it's not.

It doesn't really matter whether here or not. Alluding to conversations such as this is not fair to that person IMO.

#72 gadfly

gadfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25894 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:37 PM

i know why ONE moderator keeps their mouth shut. months ago, they basically told me that if you rock the boat with azov, you'll end up out. (or hated).

too bad they didnt tell that to Plsek ;)

This makes no sense at all. It is not a paid position. It is a voluntary position on a little board that makes no difference in the real world. If the people chosen as moderators are ALL uniformly willing to sell themselves out to azov's agenda for free, what the hell would that say about the mental state of the entire moderating crew?

#73 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:38 PM

Originally posted by Mari
Only 2 have left - chisinau and Plsek as far as I recall. Plsek is here. I know it's not chisinau.

It doesn't really matter whether here or not. Alluding to conversations such as this is not fair to that person IMO.

its neither. rest easy :)

Chis isnt a mod for ages now anyway, is he? (i never really talked with chis, even as a poster).

#74 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:39 PM

This makes no sense at all. It is not a paid position. It is a voluntary position on a little board that makes no difference in the real world. If the people chosen as moderators are ALL uniformly willing to sell themselves out to azov's agenda for free, what the hell would that say about the mental state of the entire moderating crew?

you're assuming that all of the mods realize its a voluntary position on a little board that makes no difference in real life.

some of them are heady with "power" LOL

#75 gadfly

gadfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25894 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:59 PM

Azov is the only one on a power trip. I will not believe for a fucking heartbeat that Tscrypto is so desperate for a tiny shred of power that he will sell himself out for FREE. And how would you explain Mission? She hasn't exactly been prostesting loudly. Is she cowed by fear of mighty azov, or is it that the direction of the board is something she agrees with, and she can't be bothered to say one way or the other, but also will not resign in protest? A mod that bows to azov has no power anyway, and a mod that thinks power on this board is important is just a sad, sorry sack.

What can Pravda do? Send hit men to their houses and break their kneecaps because they don't agree with azov??? Horse shit. We're just not seeing the whole picture, and this whole thing is a fucking game.

#76 Mari

Mari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 08:04 PM

its neither. rest easy :)

Chis isnt a mod for ages now anyway, is he? (i never really talked with chis, even as a poster).

Sorry, but there hasn't been anyone else who has left (edit: except for Zhurn who really isn't "gone"), so I can't do so.

#77 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 08:24 PM

Nice to see my old B&W thread getting an airing.

#78 Strong Bad

Strong Bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 08:33 PM

Originally posted by Corporal USMC
Well, who left the door open again ??

Look out now, here come the angry shit stirrers blaming the Mods because they don't always get they're ways here.

Plsek, you should be ashamed of yourself as a former Mod here and now constantly stirring shit up, because you have some sort of personal axe to grind for your loser friends from the other forum....:rolleyes:

'they're' vs. their, know your lingua poor sod.

Plsek has shown far more concern regarding this board's destiny than most. Guess it's part and parcel of the new regime and its knee-jerk supporters to paint anyone questioning the way the board is mis-managed as shit-stirrers and trolls. Same old tactics ...

#79 Strong Bad

Strong Bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 09:03 PM

Dammit gadfly, pieces are nicely fitting together, azov==corporal.

Same flair and focus on fecal analities with common targetting.

azov is clever enough to sprinkle corporal's posts with grammatical flaws in order to cover their essential similitude to his regular, correct ones.

yup, that's it. :)

#80 Mari

Mari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 09:22 PM

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru