Theme© by Fisana

Photo

pravda is getting a little to comfortable. why is that?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 09:38 PM

Originally posted by Mari
Sorry, but there hasn't been anyone else who has left (edit: except for Zhurn who really isn't "gone"), so I can't do so.

didnt say the person had left. didnt say the person *hadnt* left. i said you didnt know if they were here or not. i wasnt narrowing it down at all.

its probably someone people least suspect anyway. so lets not give too many hints or try to figure it out :P

#82 Mari

Mari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 09:59 PM

i know why ONE moderator keeps their mouth shut. months ago, they basically told me that if you rock the boat with azov, you'll end up out. (or hated).

too bad they didnt tell that to Plsek

It sounds like you said they told YOU - then you stated it was on the open forum. I don't recall anything like that being posted here on the open forum. Sorry, but I don't think it's right to bring up. I think you know that because if you thought it was ok and that it was truly out in the open, you probably would have just stated who it was and what this person said. Of course that's just my opinion. Sorry shy.

Having said that, I don't agree with many of azov's decisions. But, I think it's become too personal - which doesn't help but only hurts a cause.

#83 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 10:37 PM

Originally posted by Mari
It sounds like you said they told YOU - then you stated it was on the open forum. I don't recall anything like that being posted here on the open forum. Sorry, but I don't think it's right to bring up. I think you know that because if you thought it was ok and that it was truly out in the open, you probably would have just stated who it was and what this person said. Of course that's just my opinion. Sorry shy.

Having said that, I don't agree with many of azov's decisions. But, I think it's become too personal - which doesn't help but only hurts a cause.

i was being facetious when i said they said it on open forum in response to your question of whether they told me this in a private conversation. of course they didnt. sorry if you misunderstood. thats exactly why i *didnt* say who it was. i understand your thinking its "wrong". those are your thoughts :) no need to apologize :)

#84 gadfly

gadfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25894 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 11:53 PM

Originally posted by Strong Bad
Dammit gadfly, pieces are nicely fitting together, azov==corporal.

Same flair and focus on fecal analities with common targetting.

azov is clever enough to sprinkle corporal's posts with grammatical flaws in order to cover their essential similitude to his regular, correct ones.

yup, that's it. :)

Actually it just sounds like azov feeds USMC his lines....often. And USMC hasn't got the wit to change them into his own words. ;)

On the other hand, if it really was azov, that would be hilarious, because any mod that talks like USMC has got NO business banning any one else for anything.

#85 Corporal USMC

Corporal USMC

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 5668 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 06:18 AM

'they're' vs. their, know your lingua poor sod.

Plsek has shown far more concern regarding this board's destiny than most. Guess it's part and parcel of the new regime and its knee-jerk supporters to paint anyone questioning the way the board is mis-managed as shit-stirrers and trolls. Same old tactics ...

Eat shit numb nuts....:D

I was tanked up & had a hangover from a New Years bash....:D

Now what's your excuse nut nuzzler...:)

Beer in minde pleas following wordes: when shrimpes learn to whistle man will perishe. There be pease.

http://engforum.prav...&postid=1184871
:(

#86 Corporal USMC

Corporal USMC

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 5668 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 06:39 AM

Originally posted by gadfly
Actually it just sounds like azov feeds USMC his lines....often. And USMC hasn't got the wit to change them into his own words. ;)

On the other hand, if it really was azov, that would be hilarious, because any mod that talks like USMC has got NO business banning any one else for anything.

Clueless....:rolleyes:

#87 Strong Bad

Strong Bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 01:53 PM

(and there is my post, with the other link to the topic where it was discussed on Main forum to move all topics about board or mod complaints to this forum)

Sure, a resounding majority consisting of shilka, owl and azov was all for it.
Gadfly wrongfully interpreted 'About pravda' as a board issues forum, which it was not.

For all practical purposes the newly adopted policy of hiding away dissent to this obscure place is well aligned with common soviet era regimen.

#88 Strong Bad

Strong Bad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 02:35 PM

I was tanked up & had a hangover from a New Years bash....

@ the 'Olive Garden' eh? ;)

#89 Corporal USMC

Corporal USMC

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 5668 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 05:45 AM

Originally posted by NastasyA
And about any *Us against them* atitudes? I see this more in your recent posts, (after your step-down) then in any thing from me
:cool:

"I see this more in your recent posts, (after your step-down)"

Yeah, she sure seems like one major shit stirrer because 1 or 2 people were banned after given many many chances here.

This is what I find very comical about these rabbid loud mouths now, they just loved it when it's some other poster they didn't like or agree with, gets banned by their favorite mod, & they give themselves high fives & remain silent about or nearly bitch about unfair moderation .

When it's one of their own ilk they're crying the sky is falling at Pravda and it's all Azovs fault and nobody is enforcing the rules fairly....:rolleyes:

Again if Plsek had any real concern for this forum she would air her gripes with the Admins and not sling mud at that few moderators here who have made a real difference in the past 4 or 5 months.

As someone else has already noted Plsek never really contributed or had much of a presence here recently and now that she voluntarily resigns she is choosing up sides & telling the other Mods here how to do their business.

Corporal *shaking head*

Get real now would you....:rolleyes:

#90 gadfly

gadfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25894 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 03:30 PM

Azov not only got rid of Siky, which is corporal's nemisis, but personally started a thread inviting Corporal by name to start posting on the main forum, which he hadn't done much.

Now corporal is the board's biggest kiss arse, next to Cossack. It's a wonder azov can even sit down to type with corporal's nose between his cheeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru