Theme© by Fisana

There will be war.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2003 - 09:18 PM

It's nice to be able to express an oppinion. Every one has one, like other things. But Bush will make his war. What I ask of everyone around the world is this. Pleas don't blame the people of America for the actions of the American government. We lost control of that years ago. American "democracy" is a show put on every two years by the ruling class, financed by their coperations, and acted out by the democran/ republicrat puppet parties.
I don't belive the polls. I am sure that most Americans are against this war. But polls are carried out by the same corperate intrests that stand to profit from this criminal action that is about to take place.
I am opposed to this war simply because little George has made no case for it. All of this mess has been about oil. It was in the start as it is now. It is the power base of the aristocrats in this country, and there is nothing they will stop at to keep what they have. So to borrow from an earlier time, and different place. "DOWN WITH THE ARISTOCRATS! DOWN WITH THEIR WAR!

#2 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 09:40 PM

PERHAPS

#3 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 07:55 PM

There's a war.

#4 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 09:52 PM

Perharps one day after the holocaust , your children will ask , what have you done in that time to stop Bush and Co.......................

#5 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6441 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 09:57 PM

Do what do you want if you want it as you want. I could be wrong. I was right.:(

#6 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 04:05 AM

Most americans are good people.

But the fact is that after 9/11 they went goofy.
There were flags all over the country, and patriotism was high.
85% of Americans wanted war, and they wanted it bad.

The only thing that will make Americans want peace is if thousands of dead Americans return from war in body bags.

But that won't happen. America is technologically superior to everyone else.

So peace will never happen.

#7 Magneto

Magneto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:24 AM

I wouldnt be blaming Bush just yet, considering both John Kerry and Edwards both supported the war with Iraq, and has made statements saying that something had to be done about Saddams threat to the U.S.

Not to mention Kerry has said if he wins, he will send 40,000 more troops to Iraq.

So why not just blame us all, except for the small group out in San Francisco, who's population is near 30% gay, who actually oppose the war, and are not just bashing the current administration on it because they want power. Kerry will not do a damn thing different than bush is doing, except raise Taxes. If you want change vote a radical in like Firecat or Dean.

#8 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 12:46 PM

Originally posted by Magneto
Not to mention Kerry has said if he wins, he will send 40,000 more troops to Iraq.

No doubt about that!

So why not just blame us all

Request noted, will be considered in due time!

, except for the small group out in San Francisco, who's population is near 30% gay, who actually oppose the war, and are not just bashing the current administration on it because they want power.

We'll send in mind-readers to figure out who really opposed the war.

Kerry will not do a damn thing different than bush is doing, except raise Taxes.

Raising taxes is a pure internal matter, doesn't concern us. That Kerry will do nothing substantially different from Bush, as far as our lives are concerned, we understand.

We had been under the impression that US is a country in the grip of some elite, accountable only to themselves, who turn the populations into the imbeciles (how they do it so successfully is still under investigation) that they seem to be and the people are not exactly the crooks they might appear to be. But then we may be wrong. Thanks for the inputs. We will verify these claims and modify the action plan accordingly!

#9 Magneto

Magneto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 09:26 PM

It all boils down to Money, dont let anyone tell you different. I live in capatilist society. The majority of the blacks vote for Democrats because they will recieve more handouts and social reforms.

Most people who vote Republican dont want there money going to these programs. The moderate classes and independants are where you will win your elections. Thats why Kerry is parading around now holding guns, and stuff. He wants to win the votes that Gore lost to Gun laws, ala Tennessee his home state.

Most of the people could give a rats *** what happens in Iraq. Its not happening over here. If it was it would be alot different. The war in Iraq is all propaganda for the Liberals. If Kerry wins, and stays over in Iraq, in which he will. You will hear these arguments die down. Life will not change in Iraq. Only in America, in terms of the way the money is distributed.

Thats why Howard Dean lost, he was to radical for the Moderate Americans. Kerry is trying to run as a moderate, and the Republicans are labeling him a liberal, to scare off the moderates.

My opinion this will be a very extremly close election, even more so than the first. I have seen some of the polls, and even though Kerry leads in most, alot of people still favor Bush over him, in terms of National Security and Economy.

But for those out there that think if Kerry is elected, that all of a sudden the war on terror will be called off, and we will pull out of Iraq are in for a huge awakening. Dont forget that Kerry and Edwards both voted "YES" for the war in Iraq.

#10 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 06:29 AM

Magneto,
Thanks for an honest assessment.

Yes, it is true Kerry will hardly do anything materially different from Bush as far as USA's actions abroad are concerned. But what most people who support Kerry are upset with Bush for is not the actions themselves but the approach. When Clinton administration bombed Kosovo it was projected as a NATO operation, not US operation. Only the packaging is different. But it matters to most. They can continue to pretend about all the "good" deeds US is doing. When Europe is involved as a partner in the looting, there is very little opposition. Essentially what they find serious fault with is the attitude of the Bush administration in the international arena, not their deeds. It would be much more comforting for them to have most of Europe also pretending like them.

And I also agree that it is their immediate concerns that matter to most Americans, not what is happening in Iraq. It is no different anywhere else either. But it is equally true that the immediate concerns of those living outside US (and Europe) are being drastically affected by US foreign policy and some of us watch US foreign policy and designs behind it closely. It will eventually have an affect on the immediate concerns of Americans, but I guess they will bother about it then.

Foreign policy is an affair of the state and has a continuity regardless of the government in charge of it. Governments can influence it and probably initiate a change. In the case of US, even that is a remote possibility. Those who site Iraq to elect Kerry, are using it as an excuse against Bush, not anything in favour of Kerry.

#11 Magneto

Magneto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:58 PM

Your right Ganapati, i was in a discussion group the other day in college, and we had a big debate over the coming election. At first the left attacked us with the War in Iraq. Then after they even admitted that Kerry would be doing the same thing. They went into what they really wanted changed. Which was a national Health Care system, and changes in social reform.

Iraq is a front, nothing more nothing less. Do i want to see innocent people die? Hell no. But it doesnt effect me personally. There was 2 kids that died the other night where i lived from a tree falling down on them during a storm. I did not know them personally. Did it make me feel bad, ya. But i dont know them, its not like loosing a family member.

The people in America for the most part are going to vote, for the president they feel will put more money in there pocket. Bottom line. As for the war on terror, we should have outsed the Taliban no doubt, as for Saddam's regime? Im not sure, i know he was trash, and the world knew it. But when you have a group who criticize us for dropping bombs on them, when he was butchering 1000's of more of his own people and they where not saying a world. Is political.

I was against the Kosovo war, myself. Because of the souring relations with Russia and basically aiding the people who call us infidils. But i voted for Clinton, at the time. I think he did a good job on his first term. I was not wanting Al Gore as president though, and i voted for Bush. The difference with Iraq war, is that it was deemed a war on terror, the U.S. didnt go in alone either, there is other countries with them, you will almost never have 100% agreement. Saddam fiddled around with the U.N. for a long time, he made it to where everyone thought he had something to hide. He didnt cooperate, if he loved his people he could have just stepped aside take those billions of cash he had and retire a wealthy man. But he wanted conflict, he thought we wouldnt do shit, he knew the U.N. was a joke and was all talk. Alot of these people only know one language and that is "Force". And if you dont give it to them they will walk all over your ***.

I am not one of the brainwashed that think all Jews are good to, they have done there share of crap as well. But to think Iraq cannot be a better place without Saddam in power is crazy. Thats why theres beheadings, and stuff, its not your average Iraqi doing this, its Radical's and foriegn fighters. Alot of people are happy as hell that Saddam is gone, and dont want the foreign fighters in there country, But there voice is rairly heard.

There was a march in front of Al Sadr to leave Fallujah, and they shot at the protestors or in the air to get rid of them. There messege was leave, and quit hideing around here for we will get shot at.

Foreign policy is a sticky affair, i admit that our government has made its share of mistakes, but for the most part i think most Americans are good people, and go on the side of what is mostly Right. And like i said when clinton attacked Kosovo it was a different reason. It was before 9/11, even Clinton himself supports Bush's war in Iraq, although he said he would have handled it differently. That to me is more noble, than the idiots in our country praising American deaths.

#12 mga

mga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1519 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:30 AM

.Magneto ya know as i read your post i thought..ok...making some sense..until when you got to the iraq part. then, as a typical american you started the arrogant american crap: "we gave you a chance" or "the only thing you know is force" ...and then you sounded just like some redneck from kentucky. face it: bush and the american people were in the mood for war at that time. bush pumped you and everyone else up and america would have gone to war with the vatican at that time. WE, as a nation, did wrong by allowing bush to have his way. BOTH republicans and democrats are at fault. i feel both parties bullshitted the american people.

as an american, i don't support the war in iraq, and i have voiced my opinions many many times around here. i also know that many people in the world have a deep hatred of american policies, and, in some cases, american people. i could sit here and say "hey, i didn't do anything wrong, don't blame me", but i would be kidding myself.

just as the war machine bush sent into iraq to prove his point, many innocent people died. i'm willing to bet those people thought the same way as i do.

my point is that we killed innocent people, so expect the same back. unless america rebels within and shows the world we are not the a$$holes many think we are, nothing will change.

as for bush or kerry, i was hoping for a more positive attitude withe kerry about the war in iraq, but his ideas there let me down. but, my dislike of george bush far outweighs my dislike of kerry. so, kerry gets my vote.

when all is said and done, i believe kerry will listen to the american people about iraq.

#13 Magneto

Magneto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 04:10 AM

Why do you think Kerry will listen to the American people? He has flip flopped on every debate ever. You dont support the war? Thats your right, as and American, but Kerry has supported, then not supported, then supported and i think you get the picture.

Im not sure who i will vote for atm im leaning towards Bush because of Tax reasons. And i personally do feel that alot of the Muslim countries only respect force. Its a different culture. Not all of course, but Taliban type regimes and the Baath party where a very violent group. And even Omar could have kept his job, if he would have handed over Bin Laden. And he choose the Saddam path.

If it wasnt for oil, we wouldnt be overthere of course i know all this, but even if we where not overthere they would be killing someone or each other. Im just going by the history of conflicts in the middleeast, theres always someone fighting.

#14 SoftEUnuch

SoftEUnuch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:17 AM

If Qetchup Qing Qerry ever won the election (of course he won't), he would turn America into a bunch of pussies, who when war is declared against them (like Osama declared war against the USA), he pull a France/Spain/The Phillipines, and bend over and wait for the Islamonazis to do him.

That's why America will never vote for this pussy. When Americans are attacked, they fight back. Besides, Kerry, like all leftists, utterly despises his country.

#15 stargate

stargate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:52 PM

i wish america understands that war is horrible thing...as i have studied ,ilitary technology over the years, i know the destructive power of the nuclear bomb, and how cruel cluster bombs are when children step on them...truly, are kids to the blame for war? no

#16 FtheUS?FU!!

FtheUS?FU!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 10:33 PM

Pleas don't blame the people of America for the actions of the American government

How awesome to read!!! Such naivete, such righteous ignorance. No. People will decide to blame the US and its people. Who else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru