Theme© by Fisana

And just what did you do today?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2003 - 11:43 PM

I will be a dollar to a donut that each of us in here, when we are not wasting our time in this forum, are doing pretty much the same thing, wanting the same things, and are truly not that much different at all.

"I think this guy's (fill in any name) an asshole and he thinks I am the same. " Only thing is, I ain't no asshole. Then it dawned on me. Maybe, neither is he/her.

I just want to have friends, fun, love, security, and the oppertunity to express my appreciation to my fellow man any chance I get. I am truly a simple man.

So I challenge you to tell the board what you do when you are not in here pissing people off or getting pissed off.

I will start.
1. I went to work this morning.
2. I just got home and I am taking my young nephews to Micky D's to play in the playgound and have some McShit for supper. They are twins and cute as a button.
3. Then I intend to come home and listen to a few tunes and maybe have a bowl and a brew.
4. Then, I will work on guitar assignments, which are, for this week "Breathe" by Faith Hill, "We won't get fooled again" by the Who, "She Hates Me", by Puddle of Mud and "Just a Girl" by No Doubt.
5. Watch a little news.
6. If I'm lucky and sweety's willin'...(use you imagination.)

Tomorrow....wake up and do it again.

I thinks we can build better sandcastles if we build on our strengths and similarities, with a meeting of the hearts, than we can on the malicious morter that seem to be spreading around in surplus.

What do ya got to lose??.... Tell us what's going on with YOU.

#2 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 11:57 PM

this morning i woke up at four with snow hitting my window.
i was excited by the snow and could not return to sleep.
the first lesson at school had the food technology teacher delayed by the weather so myself and another technology (engineering) teacher took her year 7 (11 year olds) class and without any idea of what were doing made fruit salads. the kids were very happy with the results despite our ad lib performance!
tonight i rode my vintage motorcycle to my russian class and took a 20 mile diversion on the way home so that i could ride fast on iced up roads.

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2003 - 12:07 AM

I woke up ,walked the dog .Went to the restaurant for breakfast .Came home read here a bit then sanded and stained about 100 feet of oak baseboards ate dinner {borsht} ,walked the dog again indulged in some Juicey Fruit {Capt know what that is } :) Now I will shower and watch the BlackHawks thump the Boston Bruins.Tomorrow I will do the same minus the restaurant breakfast

#4 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 12:15 AM

Nothing special today for me.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2003 - 12:16 AM

Yes I spent the day dreaming about your sweety as well.

#6 kelly

kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2559 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 12:28 AM

ChornYvolk,

Did you see Theoren Fleury from the Blackhawks got thumped Sunday morning here in Columbus by 8 bouncers at a strip club ?I guess he was very drunk,and made some crap at a dancer...didn't look too good afterward...

#7 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 12:58 AM

Today, well, at present I am at work, (wasting time cause America is f**kin around so much that my clients are too scared to purchase shares-I work in Finance) Playin around on the Forum.

But today was a lucky one for me, as you will see on your news tonight, there was a train derailment here on the very train I catch to and from work, however being late this morning I missed the early one and ended on the late. So far the reports are saying 20 dead from the front carraige, the very one I sit in on my daily travels.

But the real problem is where it happened. If youve ever been to this country you will know that where we live in Sydney the outskirts are surrounded by mountains and rock making access to the train line inaccessable, thus because no one can get to the injured, they are left to die because the Authorities in this country have no planning ability. However, they are sending troops to support the US even though we have not agreed to it, so I guess someone is planning!

Im gonna buy another lottery ticket tonite, Im on bought time...

#8 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2003 - 02:51 AM

Dang Pulse, that was too close for comfort. Do you know any of your fellow commuters? Do you know if any on your usual route were injured or killed? Man o' man, I am really sorry to hear about that accident. I will listen for the report on the news. Did you hear about that pharmaceutical plant that blew up in North Carolina, USA? BIG BOOM, but not as many casualties as your derailment. Sometimes ya gotta wonder if a bigger hand might be involved in our fate.

ChornV....dream on my brother. (Sometimes, they can turn to nightmates bro.) WAKE UP! Your gettin' the sheets sticky!

Saddam, what do you do most days? It doesn't always have to be "special" to be talked about. Nothing "special" about my day either. Oh but de weekend soon come mon. You got any weekend plans?

Chorny, what kinda dog ya got? I picture you with a shepherd or a Rottweiler. I dig dogs. My wife wont let me have one because I am never home weekends. My wife can kick my ***. I hope you had an electric sander or at least a block of wood. I redid my bathroom and put in all that stuff plus crown molding, I said screw it and bought prestained wood. If I had 100 feet I had to do, I would do it by hand too. Pass some of that Juicy Fruit this way man.

Tscrypto, I don't know what the hell you just said, but it does sound fun.

Dog gone (pardon the pun) Viggy. Sounds like you guys have some killer leash laws. A dog needs to run.

Wali. You MUST be insane. I would not dare ride a scooter on an icy road. They say, live fast, die young and leave behind a beautiful body. Speakin' of beautiful, I saw your scooter on Plesk's piccy site...schweeeet! Learnin' Russian? Is it a difficult language? They want me to learn French at the job. We are owned by a French company. I am a native Texan. I am still trying to grasp English, or the American version of it I should say.

OK....it's time for that bud and brew I spoke of earlier. Thank's y'all. Rock on.

Anybody gettin' Spring fever yet?

#9 pulse

pulse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:17 AM

Thanks Captain A,
Usual commuters that accompany me seem alright but there are about 20 or so serious injuries to people, most of whom were probably just going home or something..shame indeed.

In regards to the big hand, .... thanks for leaving me here on this beautiful planet!

#10 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:28 AM

I'm glad your here on the planet too Pulse. Have a rockin' day.

#11 Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:33 AM

Wake: 10:00 AM

Class: Colonialism, Decolonize @ 11:40-1:00

Class: War and Society @ 1:10-2:30

Read for 2 hours.

Class: Death and Dying. @ 5:10-7:40

Came home and ate and preparing to venture to the bar.

#12 Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:38 AM

You're a teacher and I am a student. Which of us knows more about international politics?

#13 kelly

kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2559 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:40 AM

There ya go,Mission...glad to be on board:confused:

#14 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:40 AM

All these scholastic people in here. I'm impressed. Death and Dying? You gotta take a class for that? By the way, I dig your nick name Uncle Sam. Mine is somewhat on the same lines.

Hey Mission, at least nobody got shot. Let me know how the Banger Sister movie is. The promo-clips look halarious. I gotta get it.

#15 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:52 AM

Got up, dressed, drove to Rockville to a gunstore client, delivered W-2 year end payroll crap, backed up quickbooks for the range, the gun shop and his snow plow business, collected a check, grabbed his bank statements.

Next a tile store, delived year end payroll stubs, discussed unemployment premiums, backed up quickbooks, grabed banks statements and a check.

Next a carpet store, same.

Stopped by the bank, got some bread.

Next a home builder, ditto.

Back to office, saw Pres. Beruscoli of Italy motorcade.

Got to office, returned a few calls, when to lunch at seafood restaurant. Came back, looked over my taxes.

Came back, steve, who used to work for us needed something. A report, worked till 8;30, chased Dewers with ginger ale at finish. Took phone calls all the time.

Came home, beef stroganoff, found toys for kitten.

Logged on.

#16 kelly

kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2559 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:59 AM

yo're welcome,mission.:) ...keep on that old nick...see what you can do.....

#17 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2003 - 04:04 AM

geeze AG...busy day. You deserve a Dewers....make that a double. So you are a taxman? (Beatle song pops in head.) Accountant? Both? Hmmmm...busy season for you.

I gotta take mine in to my accountant. Wasserman....he's the BEST!

#18 Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 04:07 AM

I was just kidding around mission...However, you do need a #2 pencil.

Death and Dying is a retarded class. it is an elective. This is my last semester and my teacher is a female Rabbi. I sit next to an old Israeli lady. I would not dare embarrass her and discuss how Sharon is a murderer. She is old so I guess Death and Dying some relevance for her.

#19 kelly

kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2559 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 04:08 AM

Mission....I'd screen Banger Sisters before you watch it with any younger kids in the room...if any are around..got a few choice phrases in it..:)

#20 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:31 PM

That's it. Now I'm going to rent that video for sure.

Man, I'd like to hook up with Goldie Hawn's daughter. She is hot! I've always kinda thought Goldie was pretty hot too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru