Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Dinosaurs - the largest cover-up ever in Natural History - Worldwide exclusive news

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3045 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 12:39 PM

From Hoax to Cover-up
Phase 1 of evolution theory, the Piltdown Man phase: the main technique used to fool people was planting hoaxes.
Phase 2 of evolution theory, the Dinosaur phase: the main task is to cover-up REAL findings.

Reversed Profession - Burying instead of Digging Out Dinosaur Fossils
Today the main purpose of people working in the illuminati payroll digging out in the field (palaeontologists, etc) is to cover-up scores of findings concerning dinosaurs.
Each of these findings is sufficient to expose immediately evolution theory as a lie, even to a six year old child.

Please post here information on such findings and cover-ups around the world.
After one week, I will expose, may God will, one of those ongoing cover-ups, which I think is the largest cover-up ever in Natural History.

Hints
- the cover-up is not about coexisisting humans and dinosaurs - because there?s nothing to cover-up in that area.
- the most immediate reason is to cover-up the REAL reason for the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Reminder
Each time that it's no more possible to cover-up some basic assumption of evolution theory for the mass of the sheeple, evolution theory is modified accordingly.
It doesn't matter if the changes are compatible (1) with evolution theory itself.
The only question that is relevant for the hoaxers is: will the mass of the sheeple accept it or not?

Example in the context of this thread: as it became clear that it was impossible to continue to sell the extinction of the dinosaurs relying in one of two base assumptions of evolution - survival of the fittest - catastrophism was added in the form of an impact of an interplanetary body.

---- about coexisting
Nobody expects to find any cave paintings of dinosaurs because it's obvious that dinosaurs and humans don't belong in the same planet.

----
Don't suggest that the cover-up is "dinosaurs did not exist". I explicitly mentioned that the "scientists" are HIDING from the public the dinosaur fossils.

-----
A KEY example to illustrate that the hoaxers don't care about compatibility - upgrading evolution theory with ice age theory? No problem! BTW, I (Truth666, banned) was the first and only one to add 1+1.
This should make things clear also for people that don't know yet that my threads are based ONLY in FACTS.

http://www.google.co...ast one of two"

#2 PeterL

PeterL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2086 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for the laugh.

What is the real reason why the dinosaurs died out. Were they hunted into extinction?

#3 Auld Nick

Auld Nick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13404 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 03:49 PM

What extinction?

Clue:

tweet tweet.

:tralala:

No problem.

#4 Beethoven

Beethoven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1933 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:08 PM

I don't believe in evolution, but that doesn't imply that dinosaurs didn't exist. I've seen fossilized bones myself, and also leaves, birds, insects, etc.

#5 moulderx1

moulderx1

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:24 PM

Simple extinction explanation.
(While waiting for Matt's revelation)

And again, creationists believe that not having all the answers is proof of evolution's falseness.

Their proof lies in the ether.

Attached Thumbnails

• brontosaurus ribs.jpg

#6 PeterL

PeterL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2086 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:42 PM

Originally posted by unbias
What extinction?

Clue:

tweet tweet.

No problem.

Good point, I love dinosaur, especiallly roasted. The question remains, how did the big dinosaurs become extinct? Even Fred and his friends couldn't have eaten all of them; there weren't enought people.

#7 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 05:13 PM

Originally posted by PeterL
What is the real reason why the dinosaurs died out. Were they hunted into extinction?

Noah's ark wasn't big enough to carry a pair each of dinosaurs. They died in the Great Flood :D

#8 PeterL

PeterL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2086 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 05:24 PM

Originally posted by ganapati
Noah's ark wasn't big enough to carry a pair each of dinosaurs. They died in the Great Flood :D

That would work, if the story of Noah weren't a piece of fiction. The original flood story is in the Enuma Elish, and that specifies that the flood was local in the Southern part of what is now Iraq.

#9 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 05:36 PM

Originally posted by PeterL
That would work, if the story of Noah weren't a piece of fiction. The original flood story is in the Enuma Elish, and that specifies that the flood was local in the Southern part of what is now Iraq.

Try telling that to MattMarriott. Oops, you already did! :D

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:17 PM

The Fintstones ate them all up to extinction. Didn't you fools already know that? :shocknlau

#11 moulderx1

moulderx1

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:09 PM

Originally posted by MattMarriott

---- about coexisting
Nobody expects to find any cave paintings of dinosaurs because it's obvious that dinosaurs and humans don't belong in the same planet.

----
Don't suggest that the cover-up is "dinosaurs did not exist". I explicitly mentioned that the "scientists" are HIDING from the public the dinosaur fossils.

-----
A KEY example to illustrate that the hoaxers don't care about compatibility - upgrading evolution theory with ice age theory? No problem! BTW, I (Truth666, banned) was the first and only one to add 1+1.
This should make things clear also for people that don't know yet that my threads are based ONLY in FACTS.

http://www.google.co...ast one of two"

Firstly, isn't it a bit disengenuous to edit posts three hours after they are made and other posters have responded to the original post?

Secondly, is it your premise that an ice age and the existence of the coral and the howea are incompatible because they would have had to have developed from scratch during the last 10,000 years because you cannot explain their existence?

Thirdly, has it not occured to you what happens during glaciation, when the ice ebbs and flows depositing soil and exposing sea beds?

#12 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3045 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:04 AM

Land Speed Record: Mountain Moves 62 Miles in 30 Minutes
LiveScience.com May 19, 2006

A mountain near the Montana-Wyoming border once moved 62 miles in a half-hour in a catastrophic scenario that could be repeated elsewhere, scientists say.
Rock at the summit of Heart Mountain is 250 million years older than at its base. That suggests the top and the bottom have not always been together. The presumed migration to its present home has puzzled scientists for years. They have known the mountain moved, but no one has explained how it happened or how long it took.
A new explanation comes from deep underground, where lava bubbled up to the surface and sent the mountain on its way in surprisingly quick fashion. ...
With Columbia University geologist Mark Anders, Aharonov devised a computer model to describe what happened below Heart Mountain 50 million years ago. The era was one of serious mountain building with a series of volcanic eruptions that formed the now extinct volcanoes of the Absaroka Range [satellite image].
The dikes directed the lava into the water, heating both the rock and the water. The water was trapped, and as in a pressure cooker, its pressure rose as it was heated. Caught between layers of impermeable slate, the boiling water couldn't escape.
With nowhere to go but up, the tension finally lifted the rock, and the mountain began to glide.

Look out!
"We think the slide motion was catastrophic," Aharonov told LiveScience. "According to our calculation, the motion took less than 30 minutes."
The findings, announced this week, were published in the March issue of the journal Geology.
Heart Mountain isn't the only moveable mountain. Aharonov warns that, sitting on a volcanic site, the Canary Islands could be traveling soon

#13 fox

fox

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1251 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:08 PM

Fact: Prez Bush's popularity rating slides below 30%,
fact denied by the christian right because polls aren't taught by "intelligent design" teachers.

That about sums it up as far as a christian rightwinger telling us that dino's don't exist. These "intelligent design" believers are stuck in their secure, safe, unrealistic worlds where the proof isn't in the pudding.

#14 fulcrum2004

fulcrum2004

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:40 PM

Originally posted by Auld Nick
What extinction?

Clue:

tweet tweet.

No problem.

Probably you mean that they become birds, and that its true, but some strains are definitely lost. Evolution is a difficult matter, and still can't shake it's second name: Theory.

There has been evolution, but we still don't know what forces directed it. Assuming that mutations and survival of the fittest changed and modeled the shape and characteristics of species is like assuming that random throwing bricks will build the twin towers

#15 TomAZ

TomAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 01:50 PM

[ Evolution is a difficult matter, and still can't shake it's second name: Theory.

So far, no religion, including christianity has even qualified as "theory", but millions adhere to it.

#16 Beethoven

Beethoven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1933 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:56 PM

Originally posted by moulderx1
Simple extinction explanation.
(While waiting for Matt's revelation)

And again, creationists believe that not having all the answers is proof of evolution's falseness.

Their proof lies in the ether.

The opposite could also be true. Because you don't have proof of God and a creation your theories are also based on ether.

Food for thought!

I don't base my existence and destiny on mere theories, but on facts. What is the purpose of life if, when we die, everything will end?

DOes it make sanse?

#17 medicis

medicis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 02:06 PM

lot of wackos in this world.

religious fundies account for the bulk of 'em.

self-lobotomized idiots

#18 MattMarriott

MattMarriott

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3045 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 07:01 PM

medicis, delete your spam, please

#19 medicis

medicis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:19 AM

Originally posted by MattMarriott
medicis, delete your spam, please

Matt me boy,

why don't you go find a decent text on biology, genetics, and evolutionary theory.. Read same. Then come back on talk.

Oh, and leave the religious stuff out.... because, if you've have taken a few philosophy courses in your life, you will realize that religious beliefs are essentiallly swill. Have been, are, will be. May god strike me dead if I've told a lie...... heh.

Good luck.

medicis

#20 mechanic

mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12485 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:49 AM

Medicis you should be ashamed of yourself.
MattMarriott is only a child trying to express himself on the internet..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru