#41 farmer

farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1407 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 02:47 AM

Originally posted by NonZionist
:)

On a recent visit to Canada (Ontario), I spoke with various people about the political situation here in the U.S.I.. Most regarded the U.S.I. as an embarrassment -- obnoxious, stupid, repulsive, misguided, but basically benign. Only one Canadian understood that things are NOT benign here, and he was a farmer. He correctly characterized the U.S.I. as a pre-"fascist" state.

Farmers are depicted as "provincial" or insular, yet farmers are often far more informed about world events than their nine-to-five counterparts are.

The nine-to-five guy goes home every night, turns on tv, forgets about the real world, and gets his brain poisoned with paranoia and stereotypes. The farmer, in contrast, has to sell his commodities, so he has to care about the international markets and the REAL world, and he doesn't have a lot of time for the propaganda on tv.

Moreover, the farm itself teaches self-reliance, independence, stewardship and realism: Brainwashed human beings in the nine-to-five world may thrive on the empty calories of war propaganda, but cows do not: The cows need SUBSTANCE!

Maintaining a farm requires lots of physical work, and work provides opportunities for contemplation and spiritual growth.

In other words, I envy you! You are blessed!

farmer>>>>>I think you are on track NonZionist.......esp. about the physical effort behind farming and the concurrent time to think. And I do think that it is a blessed (relatively speaking) choice.

I'm not QUITE as supportive of feminism, however -- not as supportive as I used to be. Feminism is a form of "identity politics", and, as such, it compartmentalizes people and fosters xenophobia.

Most feminists, I believe, regard MEN as The Enemy. Yet we men are just as much victims of our materialistic spiritually dead culture as women are. Our culture discourages us from becoming spiritual or political pioneers. Instead, we are socialized into becoming drones and cannon-fodder.

The War System uses us, then loses us -- supports us when we attack, then discards us when we come back. We come back as trained killers, sociopaths, spiritually or physically maimed. It takes us a long time to sort ourselves back out.

In the meantme, we pass our inculcated war-mania onto our male children. They grow up wanting to be like us -- wanting to kill and destroy.

It's true that we men are often aggressors, and everyone denounces aggressors, but ask yourself whether you would want to trade places with an aggressor. Would you want blood on YOUR hands? Would YOU want to be crazy in that way?

I know I'd rather be a victim than a perpetrator. As a victim, at least I have mind and soul intact. At least I can live with myself.

Our unofficial state religion also contributes to male derangement. We're told that God is a man! This Old Testament god -- this punitive capricious megalomaniacal monster -- serves as the male archetype, the initial male role model!

Women are the biggest supporters of this genocidal Judeoxian "religion", this Old Testament cult. Other women embrace apolitical "New Age" superstition that is not much better: They lose themselves in unreality.

farmer>>>>>>>Yes I can "buy" into this idea. I watched the various ceremonies around the interment of Pope JohnPaulII and I thought to myself "Where are all the women who crotchetted the lace and ironed your robes and polished the candlesticks etc?" How come they aren't part of this huge occasion? We women DO support the status quo mindlessly!....forgetting the indignities that our daughters will have to face down the line (like never ever becoming clergywomen). Same thing with the Jehovah Wittnesses. They won't let women "teach" formally in church. They just get to do all the door-to-door proselytizing.

Real religion is about liberation and depth. Where false religions DEhumanize, real religion HUMANIZES and transforms. The transformation is PHYSICAL -- integrative, healing, calming, joy-producing.

farmer>>>>>>Thing is NonZionist......ALL the world's "gods" are male and, (according to all orthodoxy) ALL ,(those same gods), PREFER males. For women this is an ultimate betrayal of our "human-hood". If we get bitchy, it's just no wonder.....i.e. even "God" thinks we (women) are second class and exist just as means to service the not-so-spectacularly-sublime...(i.e. males) Well this ideology is in conflict with both practical Judeaism and farming where it is acknowleged that it is the maternal genes that prevail per conception........like that's why the fighting bulls of Spain are selected on maternal characteristics predominantly and why the bull-fighters never "fight" cows........because cows keep their eyes open when they charge (which could spell the end of matadors!)
Thing is, women are pi**ed" off because we think survival is at risk because males, (who dominate), have generally put the emphasis on the wrong "raison d'etre"/reason for being........like, it should be something to do (this reason-for-being), with "maintenance"/sustainability/doing duty to the great gift we've been given of our planet and it's needs, but NO, we get all charged up and indignant and violent per ego/political/military/economic slight real or imaginary, and lay waste to hundreds of thousands innocents for virtually nothing that couldn't have been talked about! ..........and I concede that women have definitely been party to the furtherance of this crap (raising brave little soldiers etc),but I contend that, essentially, the feminist movement is an attempt to shake free and re-focus the direction of humanity on equality and a healthy future where things like DU and rape are not only "unspeakable" but undoable.

Given my "d'ruthers" (and some kind of platform) first thing I would do world-wide is make the transfer of arms across any border illegal with a life-long-incarceration as punishment, and second, I would outlaw ALL secret service agencies. (i.e. .....Do all the intelligence work you want BUT, it all has to be made PUBLIC!)....NO secrets......not national, not international, not corporate, not banking, not economic. It's the "secrets" that are going to do-in our species ultimately.

Dream away eh? Chore time here. Sorry I couldn't figure out a more readable reply format. The strawberries are in so the rest of life is on hold. Cheers.

PS THIS woman is no respecter of anybody's status quo. I just want the planet to burble along as it should. It's up to humanity wether we become facilitators of her great design or just a bloody nuisance that she doesn't need or an experiment gone bad.

Many women also support the political system and its wars. They VOTE for the men and tend to choose male candidates over female candates. They cheer the men on. They swallow the propaganda and take it to heart. They believe the lies. They sew the flags and sometimes wave them.

Women are often "afraid to rock the boat". They give unthinking support to the "mainstream", the status quo, the "center". Unfortunately, the "center" is DEFINED by the government and its war machine. It's the geometrical center of POWER, not the MORAL center. Morally, the "center" can be extreme, inhuman.

Women tend to eschew dissident political partcipation and discussion: Thus they leave us defenseless against the system and its corruption. The gangster system is then free to walk all over us.

However, it's not my aim here to condemn women! I merely wish to refute the "feminist" contention that all of the problems in this world come from MEN. In reality, the problems are the result of a JOINT effort. Men and women are BOTH complicit.

This is actually good news, because it means that women do not have to wait for men to change. Women have the POWER to improve society right now, not by improving men but by improving themselves and by setting an example that men may eventually want to follow.

I realize too that my critical remarks do not apply to ALL women. I judge people as individuals, not as members of a sexual, racial, national, or religious collective. And that is precisely why I have reservations about feminism. Some women are good, some bad, and most are a mixture of good and bad. Deep and patient self-awareness takes the bad and transforms it into good; unfortunately, BOTH sexes are lacking in such awareness.

When feminism promotes UNIVERSAL values and speaks to EVERYBODY in a non-divisive way, it is beyond reproach. But when it attempts to shift responsibility (and power!) AWAY from women and onto men, it is injurious.

#42 stilicho

stilicho

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1984 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 03:14 AM

Originally posted by Draco_Annie
The Anglos, and their master, UK, have exploited Québec's natural resources for centuries: our waters, our fisheries, our forests, our mines, our lands and everything that was ours. We were the white niggers of America: used as cheap labor slaving under the Anglos to extract and develop our own natural resources: that's how they made their fortunes in the rest of Canada as well as in Britain.

Listen here, you stupid freak: Pierre Vallieres was first of all an intellectual which you are absolutely not. You want to hijack his phrases? Ask his permission first. Which you haven't.

Second: The primary goal of French Canada was to ensure adequate representation--from 1837 on. And your finest minds became federalists because that was smarter than any lunacy that the Union Nationale imposed upon you. (Remember, as a woman, your place in the UN's programme).

In the rest of Canada, everyone was entitled to a college education.

Hey stupid: Education is the responsiblity of the provinces and not the federal government. Your own idiot premier screwed up your life and those of your friends and family.

Shall I draw you a map?

In the sixties, we changed all that. We fought for our language and culture as well as for our own economy and our own resources.

You changed nothing. The Manitoba Schools Act of 1880 (your date of birth) ensured that Francophone rights and privileges were guaranteed outside Quebec. Your response? Unilingual French fascism disguised as protest.

You are a bigger fake than The Beat. He is at least genuine about his love of his country. You not only hate yours but you lie to readers so that you can promote your agenda of hatred.

Good work, honey!! But it's hopelessly fated to fail. You see, Annie, I caught you.

In fact, when we fight with federal Ottawa, it's always on the issue of our resources and revenues and we have to fight all the time to obtain perequation between the provinces even if we're one of the largest provinces, we never get more than Prince Edward Island, for instance, which is a tiny maritime province.

You lying bitch!

http://www.fin.gc.ca/FEDPROV/eqpe.html

PEI: $277,000,000
Quebec: 4,780,000,000

Hello, Angry Annie, you are caught lying again. When will you stop?

If you're against the brutal invasion and occupation of Irak and other countries around the world, so are we. And you should understand why.

What is this? You're a liar and now we all have the proof.

But I am also against the American occupation of Iraq. For the same reason. Don't lie to me Colin Powell. Don't lie to us Angry Annie. You are both cut from the same cloth. You are both consummate liars.

Work your way out of this one. :kowt:

#43 Jones-in

Jones-in

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2972 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 03:36 AM

1880 (your date of birth)

*snicker*

Peace :D

#44 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 04:30 AM

Originally posted by stilicho
Pierre Vallieres was first of all an intellectual which you are absolutely not. You want to hijack his phrases? Ask his permission first. Which you haven't.

Pierre Valières' "Les Nègres Blancs d'Amérique" describes with oustanding lucidity the situation of French-Canadians of the pre-60's and early sixties. What do you know about my relationship to the early Quiet Revolution's authors?

Second: The primary goal of French Canada was to ensure adequate representation--from 1837 on. And your finest minds became federalists because that was smarter than any lunacy that the Union Nationale imposed upon you. .

That is quite a lie. Remember that French Canadians were co-founders of the rest of Canada along with the Anglo Brits. As for our representation, as you mention, it tells it all: why, as a co-founder people, would we need a confirmation for adequate representation if not because the Anglos had never wanted to recognize us???

As to our "finest minds" being federalists, they were Allawis of the time: faithful servants to their british masters. But they were not our finest minds. Those were our best Patriotes who made our dream possible. And the contemporary ones will see that we realize our final dream.

Because we've had enough of your conceit and American-lite mentality.

Now, before you go again googling to prove I'm a liar, or that I'm wrong, just remind yourself that there's nothing like reality and facts to shed light on the truth.

Back in the sixties and early seventies, I was part of our revolution as an activist and demanded nothing more for our rights to be respected. Our wages were ridiculously low and we were penalised for being bilingual. I was even refused a raise - as a legal secretary - because, as a bilingual worker, supposedly I had a lower standard of living than my Anglo co-workers. We rioted, and believe me, with a fury.

The Nègres Blancs d'Amérique was a rallying cry and a manifesto for all of us to act on our situation, and we did. And won.

Please notice that I have omitted the insults you are so fond of.

On the other hand, what's your take on this, personally? Where do you stand on that question? What is Québec to you? Where are you from?

Are you being objective or just trying to be disruptive and a hate-smearing puppet???:rolleyes:

#45 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 04:44 AM

Hey stupid: Education is the responsiblity of the provinces and not the federal government. Your own idiot premier screwed up your life and those of your friends and family.

Shall I draw you a map?

You changed nothing. The Manitoba Schools Act of 1880 (your date of birth) ensured that Francophone rights and privileges were guaranteed outside Quebec. Your response? Unilingual French fascism disguised as protest.

Yeah, right. Let's talk about those supposedly French schools in Manitoba (St.Boniface) and others in B.C. for instance (Maillardville). The students had one hour of French maybe everyday. As well, the French kids and people were treated the same way the Anglos treated the Indian natives: brutally.

Next time, Stil, don't talk about things you know nothing about and have to learn from Google.

The separatism question in Québec is very real, and actual.

No matter what you call me.

And believe me, I'm not alone in this. Why should we go on sharing our wealth with the rest of the country when they refuse to recognize us as a distinct people? When they deny us the right to our own resources? When all they do is keep insulting us while we bring the world our finest minds, artists and scientists while you, the rest of Canada, can only live off of what the US allows you? When you're ready to sell off your own country to alien powers such as China and others?

No way, we don't share the same views on our country. And I will admit, my love for Québec is far greater than my love for Canada and I have lived and visited most parts of it. But Québec is where my heart beats.

#46 NonZionist

NonZionist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2218 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 04:45 AM

Originally posted by farmer
I think you are on track NonZionist.......esp. about the physical effort behind farming and the concurrent time to think. And I do think that it is a blessed (relatively speaking) choice.

Yes I can "buy" into this idea. I watched the various ceremonies around the interment of Pope JohnPaulII and I thought to myself "Where are all the women who crotchetted the lace and ironed your robes and polished the candlesticks etc?" How come they aren't part of this huge occasion? We women DO support the status quo mindlessly!....forgetting the indignities that our daughters will have to face down the line (like never ever becoming clergywomen). Same thing with the Jehovah Wittnesses. They won't let women "teach" formally in church. They just get to do all the door-to-door proselytizing.

Thing is NonZionist......ALL the world's "gods" are male and, (according to all orthodoxy) ALL ,(those same gods), PREFER males. For women this is an ultimate betrayal of our "human-hood". If we get bitchy, it's just no wonder.....i.e. even "God" thinks we (women) are second class and exist just as means to service the not-so-spectacularly-sublime...(i.e. males) Well this ideology is in conflict with both practical Judeaism and farming where it is acknowleged that it is the maternal genes that prevail per conception........like that's why the fighting bulls of Spain are selected on maternal characteristics predominantly and why the bull-fighters never "fight" cows........because cows keep their eyes open when they charge (which could spell the end of matadors!)
Thing is, women are pi**ed" off because we think survival is at risk because males, (who dominate), have generally put the emphasis on the wrong "raison d'etre"/reason for being........like, it should be something to do (this reason-for-being), with "maintenance"/sustainability/doing duty to the great gift we've been given of our planet and it's needs, but NO, we get all charged up and indignant and violent per ego/political/military/economic slight real or imaginary, and lay waste to hundreds of thousands innocents for virtually nothing that couldn't have been talked about! ..........and I concede that women have definitely been party to the furtherance of this crap (raising brave little soldiers etc),but I contend that, essentially, the feminist movement is an attempt to shake free and re-focus the direction of humanity on equality and a healthy future where things like DU and rape are not only "unspeakable" but undoable.

Given my "d'ruthers" (and some kind of platform) first thing I would do world-wide is make the transfer of arms across any border illegal with a life-long-incarceration as punishment, and second, I would outlaw ALL secret service agencies. (i.e. .....Do all the intelligence work you want BUT, it all has to be made PUBLIC!)....NO secrets......not national, not international, not corporate, not banking, not economic. It's the "secrets" that are going to do-in our species ultimately.

Dream away eh? Chore time here. Sorry I couldn't figure out a more readable reply format. The strawberries are in so the rest of life is on hold. Cheers.

PS THIS woman is no respecter of anybody's status quo. I just want the planet to burble along as it should. It's up to humanity wether we become facilitators of her great design or just a bloody nuisance that she doesn't need or an experiment gone bad.

Thanks for your long reply, Farmer. My own message wasrambling, so I suppose it was hard to reply to. I should have broken it into several parts.

So all the gods are male? Not in polytheism -- my favorite religion! See:

http://www.freeforum...24&mforum=times

Have you ever read James Hillman's masterpiece, Re-Visioning Psychology? This book changed my life, and gave me a radically different view of our civilization and its history. Polytheism, soul, and imagination are three of the great concepts Hillman introduced me to in this book. Hillman also has an Adlerian respect for weakness, woundedness, and the feminine. I read the book back in the mid-1980s, and it's been a guiding force in my life ever since.

Yes, I agree with you about John Paul. and Catholic women. What a shame! The devotion of the Catholic women is obscured by the pomp. Instead of love, we see opulence. I think the church should move its headquarters to Africa or Latin America.

The Jehovah Witnesses are another sad case. In Christianity, the Old Testament is, AT BEST, no more than a historical foundation for the new. For a Christian, Christ ought to be the focus, not Abrahan or Noah! And a Christian needs to realize that the genocidal and even satanic god of the Old Testament and the loving God of Christ are two very different deities!

+(
God seeks comrades and claims love; the Devil seeks slaves and claims obedience.
)+
-- Rabindranath Tagore, _Fireflies, 1928

Unfortunately, the JWs and many other "Christians" these days give primacy to the Old Testament! "Prophecy" (fortune telling) is everything, and the commandments of Christ are nothing.

The foundation of the house should be underground and unseen. Instead, for many "Christians", the foundation has taken over the house. It rises fifty feet up into the air. and the New Testament -- the living space of the house -- is reduced to a barely noticeable one-foot thick slab.

#47 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 06:56 AM

Spain is now respected throughout the world for having shown backbone and dignity in the face of evil
-------------------------------------------------

By doing what? Retreating before evil? England won't be spineless like the Spanish after these attacks. They'll be more pro-active, going after the islamofascists.

#48 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 07:36 AM

Originally posted by Miss Astrojet
Spain is now respected throughout the world for having shown backbone and dignity in the face of evil
-------------------------------------------------

By doing what? Retreating before evil? England won't be spineless like the Spanish after these attacks. They'll be more pro-active, going after the islamofascists.

UK's already thinking about pulling out of Iraq, what are you talking about......

#49 stilicho

stilicho

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1984 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 11:41 AM

The separatism question in Québec is very real, and actual.

Which would explain why you're still a part of Canada. And why your downtrodden people have contributed more Prime Ministers than Hispanics and Blacks combined in the States have contributed Presidents (or Senators for that matter).

And believe me, I'm not alone in this. Why should we go on sharing our wealth with the rest of the country when they refuse to recognize us as a distinct people?

You, personally, are distinct. I'll admit that. But the twisting gyrations of your "separatist" politicians are laughable. You want to be separate but use our currency. Are you out of your minds? What kind of separatism is that?

Listen, Annie, I've lived through decades of fake Western "separatism" so I know what half-hearted attempts look like. Your politicians are beguiling weasels.

You had your chance thirty years ago and screwed it up.

No way, we don't share the same views on our country. And I will admit, my love for Québec is far greater than my love for Canada and I have lived and visited most parts of it. But Québec is where my heart beats.

You need to get out more.

First, I am not a drooling nationalist, kind of typically Canadian in that. If you are a nationalist or a French separatist, feel free to live out your fantasies. I'm sure you'll get a long way attracting foreign investment in your little country if it ever happened. Which it won't.

Second, your comparison of the French in Canada with blacks in the US earns you a place in the "Stilicho's Hall Of Mockery". Worse still you try to compare yourself favourably with Palestinians and any other minority that would give their left nuts to be in your position of cushy privilege. That comparison earns you a place in the "Stilicho's Hall Of Hyperbole".

You are definitely counting on your readers knowing nothing at all about Canada. You can fool some of them some of the time but I gotcha!

#50 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 02:57 PM

Second, your comparison of the French in Canada with blacks in the US earns you a place in the "Stilicho's Hall Of Mockery". Worse still you try to compare yourself favourably with Palestinians and any other minority that would give their left nuts to be in your position of cushy privilege. That comparison earns you a place in the "Stilicho's Hall Of Hyperbole".

You are definitely counting on your readers knowing nothing at all about Canada. You can fool some of them some of the time but I gotcha!

I think your blowing it way out of porportion, your reading into something that isnt there....

Annie isnt sayying that the French in Canada are being lynched on street corners, she is sayying that there is a discrimination by the Anglophones against the Francophones....

Case in point street signs in Quebec have to be bilingual where they dont in the rest of Canada.....

The Francophones have to be proficient in English to join the military where as the Anglophones dont need to understand a word of French for the military....

I mean there are other factors aswell but there is linguistic discrimination you cant deny that....

#51 NonZionist

NonZionist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2218 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 03:20 PM

Originally posted by Draco_Annie (to stilicho)
The Nègres Blancs d'Amérique was a rallying cry and a manifesto for all of us to act on our situation, and we did. And won.

Please notice that I have omitted the insults you are so fond of.

On the other hand, what's your take on this, personally? Where do you stand on that question? What is Québec to you? Where are you from?

Are you being objective or just trying to be disruptive and a hate-smearing puppet???:rolleyes:

"stilicho CANA*D-OH!" and "Jones-in Yeti Slayer" are helping me to understand the mentality you are up against.

We have such people here in the U.S.I., too. Raimondo once referred to them as the "belligerati". This, I think, is better than calling them "Anglos", since they belong to no one ethnic group.

These people live to DOMINATE and humiliate. If they can't be on top, giving orders then they try to destroy life for everyone else. I suppose they still haven't gotten over the abolition of slavery.

Christian equality is something the belligerati cannot imagine. Yet equality is what enables people to live together in peace. It is the basis for freedom.

In a free society, there is no slave race, because there is no master race: We're all equal. There is no serf because there is no king. As Jefferson wrote: "All men are created equal".

That is the cornerstone of America, and that natural unforced equality is one of the things that the fascists despise and attack. Holding the word "equality" up to a Zionist is like holding a crucifix up to a vampire.

Quebec has attained EQUALITY with the other provinces, and that, ultimately, is what motivates the despise of the belligerati and the fascists. They hate what they can't understand. They contrast Quebec's success with the failure of their oen master/slave ideology and they are envious. Their resort to crudity is one of the indications that their critique is intellectually bankrupt.

#52 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 04:48 PM

Which would explain why you're still a part of Canada. And why your downtrodden people have contributed more Prime Ministers than Hispanics and Blacks combined in the States have contributed Presidents (or Senators for that matter).

You, personally, are distinct. I'll admit that. But the twisting gyrations of your "separatist" politicians are laughable. You want to be separate but use our currency. Are you out of your minds? What kind of separatism is that?

Listen, Annie, I've lived through decades of fake Western "separatism" so I know what half-hearted attempts look like. Your politicians are beguiling weasels.

You had your chance thirty years ago and screwed it up.

You need to get out more.

First, I am not a drooling nationalist, kind of typically Canadian in that. If you are a nationalist or a French separatist, feel free to live out your fantasies. I'm sure you'll get a long way attracting foreign investment in your little country if it ever happened. Which it won't.

You are so pathetic, trying to discuss something you know nothing about. Just like a 5-year old trying to explain Einstein's theory of relativity.

Besides, we are both digressing from the topic at hand. If you really want to discuss this matter of Québec separation from Canada, and learn a few things while we're at it, why don't you start a decent thread.

Of course, it would be biased just for the fact of it being unilinqual - ie in English - and me being the only representative of the people I belong to. Objectivity would suffer a great deal, and in that case, said discussion would be useless.

In fact, you don't want to discuss. You're just trying to insult me personally on a topic that concerns about 10 millions people who are not here to present their viewpoints on this.

That's pretty cheap of you. But hey, that's the way of the neocons zionists, isn't it?

Demonizing groups and nations to get other people to hate them too.

Cheap tricks...:tralala:

#53 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:02 PM

Originally posted by NonZionist
"stilicho CANA*D-OH!" and "Jones-in Yeti Slayer" are helping me to understand the mentality you are up against.

Not only the mentality, NZ but the attitude as well.

When we won our Yes referendum back in '95, Chrétien's government rushed all Canadians on planes, busses and trains to the streets of Montreal, nearly for free, with huge Canadian flags, where they marched to the cry of "we love you, Québéc and Québécois!"

That was the most hilarious parade I had ever seen and we made so much fun of them, they had to board their planes, busses and trains back in a hurry out of sheer terror!

We have such people here in the U.S.I., too. Raimondo once referred to them as the "belligerati". This, I think, is better than calling them "Anglos", since they belong to no one ethnic group.

In our case, we have Stilicho who is, of course, a jewish poster. Now, don't you recognize the pattern???!!!

These people live to DOMINATE and humiliate. If they can't be on top, giving orders then they try to destroy life for everyone else. I suppose they still haven't gotten over the abolition of slavery.

Right, that's why we keep the language barrier. They have a hard time with it and it slows them down. Besides, they found the cookie a little to tough to their liking, just like they're discovering in Irak.

Quebec has attained EQUALITY with the other provinces, and that, ultimately, is what motivates the despise of the belligerati and the fascists. They hate what they can't understand. They contrast Quebec's success with the failure of their oen master/slave ideology and they are envious. Their resort to crudity is one of the indications that their critique is intellectually bankrupt.

Absolutely right on this, NZ. On our own terms. But we're not interested to be part of a federation that doesn't respect its people and exploits them for the benefit of others.

Where are we seeing this happening today in other parts of the world???:rolleyes:

#54 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:58 PM

You lying bitch!

http://www.fin.gc.ca/FEDPROV/eqpe.html

PEI: $277,000,000
Quebec: 4,780,000,000

Hello, Angry Annie, you are caught lying again. When will you stop?

What is this? You're a liar and now we all have the proof.

You are correct, stilicho.

The Francophones up here are a bunch of leeches. They suck up so much federal money, it makes me sick. Remember the 1995 Quebec referendum? Quebec's unemployment shot up to close to 10% because of their bullshit. Companies from all of the world got the hell out of here in a second. Even GM closed their Laval plant causing over 5000 job loses. The second largest Quebec employer left Quebec over that stupid sovereignty vote. Nobody wanted to invest in a province that couldn't support themselves if they were a seperate country. :(

#55 RepGal

RepGal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2812 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:23 AM

Well, shoot, why worry? Quebec still provides helicopters to the USA military...

#56 farmer

farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1407 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:47 AM

Don't compare the US and Québec. We're not a superpower, on the contrary.

Although we are founders of the great country that is Canada today, we have been its underdog for most of our history whereas the US is a world superpower.

In the sixties and seventies, we have fought to keep our language and culture and have won that right, not without violence.

We stood up and fought for the right to work and shop in French, to have our own French-speaking institutions and legal systems, among other things.

You want to be able to criticize my country the way I criticize yours.

Fine by me, go ahead. But before you do, follow my example by learning its history like I learn yours. Provide links and comparisons, objective discussions and arguments, not something that you've heard while you were sojourning for a few days in Anglo country, that's not fair nor is it useful.

But remember that when you entered Canada, it was from Ontario not Québec. And the frustration you have encountered should give you a clear idea of what we're talking about. Had you entered from the Québec side, you mignt not have known the same ordeal.

In general or in particular, when arguing about Québec, or any other topic for that matter, you have to get your facts right, not just some top of the head idea of how it could be improved.

Lest imbecility become your trademark.

Nobody is a ever a complete expert on anything.....(not even "nationals" on nationalities).

As for Quebec, sure she got a rough ride from Anglo-Saxon Canada, but no where near as rough as the natives (church schools), the Doukabours (enforced schooling) and the Canadian born Japanese (during WWII). So save us all all the wail. You are/Quebec is home-free now and every inch "equal" citizens (and with absolutely no help from Mr. Duplessi or the Catholic Church in the horrific Anglo-dominated past of Quebec, I might remind you).

We are all well past the language/cultural issues of this world, if only we knew it. Really it is of little import wether you speak French, English Swahili, Kalahari, Swedish at home or anywhere else. We have a mutual and huge enemy that is bent on trashing/subjugating the whole world (in civic terms) and the natural world along with it. So sing your songs, celebrate your individuality, take pride in your heritage, but it IS NOT a contemporary issue!
Vive la Quebec libre!...etc

I suggest you put your considerable talents and intellect into sabatoging the nefarious Them!......not reasonable thoughtful people on this forum.

Peace.
:o :)

#57 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:49 AM

Originally posted by Jenya
Nobody wanted to invest in a province that couldn't support themselves if they were a seperate country. :(

We would be able to support ourselves 'cause we wouldn't have the rest of Canada feeding on our resources and economy.

Among our vast resources, we have enormous amounts of electric power the US couldn't do without; numerous precious mines including diamond and gold mines; a rich abundance of fisheries we sell the world over; millions of acres of forest; agricultural and farming industries and on and on. These are exploited by Ottawa for the rest of Canada to mooch on.

Besides, our artists and scientists are renowned the world over, most skilled technicians and workers come from here. Our openness to the world is unlimited because we're always eager to learn more languages and about other cultures and share our knowledge.

The only glitch is that we don't let zionist neocons into our institutions to meddle in our affairs trying to take over. The ragmen of yesteryears know where they belong in our society and they keep their place.

So why the heck do we need the rest of Canada for? Canada needs Québec a whole lot more than we need Canada.

And all Canadians know that. That's why you hate us so much.

But hey, who cares???!!!

#58 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 03:03 AM

Originally posted by farmer
Nobody is a ever a complete expert on anything.....(not even "nationals" on nationalities).

Maybe not, Farmer but go tell to the Iraki Resistance fighters and population. They don't have to be experts to resent the invasion and occupation.

We don't need to be experts to not like our situation and act upon it.

All it takes is courage and determination.

History is written by the victorious. We'll write our own history, don't worry.

You are/Quebec is home-free now and every inch "equal" citizens (and with absolutely no help from Mr. Duplessi or the Catholic Church in the horrific Anglo-dominated past of Quebec, I might remind you).

What do you mean by "Québec is home-free"? The last part of your sentence is the essence of my thought! So no disagreement here!

We are all well past the language/cultural issues of this world, if only we knew it. Really it is of little import wether you speak French, English Swahili, Kalahari, Swedish at home or anywhere else.

Go tell the Anglos, not me

We have a mutual and huge enemy that is bent on trashing/subjugating the whole world (in civic terms) and the natural world along with it. So sing your songs, celebrate your individuality, take pride in your heritage, but it IS NOT a contemporary issue!
Vive la Quebec libre!

Exactly. And the rest of Canada, being considered "America-lite" by many and more in recent years with pro-American Harper, our issue is more contemporary than it ever was.

Where we now know where Harper stands on the issue of following the US in their senseless ventures, we are in absolute opposition with the Bush doctrine and foreign policies and won't bulge an iota on our position.

Should Harper get to close to being elected for our comfort, believe me, Canada would wake up with a big surprise.

I suggest you put your considerable talents and intellect into sabatoging the nefarious Them!Peace.
:o :)

Thanks, Farmer, I'm doing my best :cheers:

#59 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2005 - 03:17 AM

We would be able to support ourselves 'cause we wouldn't have the rest of Canada feeding on our resources and economy.

Among our vast resources, we have enormous amounts of electric power the US couldn't do without; numerous precious mines including diamond and gold mines; a rich abundance of fisheries we sell the world over; millions of acres of forest; agricultural and farming industries and on and on. These are exploited by Ottawa for the rest of Canada to mooch on.

Most of the electrical power come from Niagara Falls. As for gold and diamonds, so what? Most diamonds sold over here come from Africa. Most gold comes from overseas as well.

Besides, our artists and scientists are renowned the world over, most skilled technicians and workers come from here. Our openness to the world is unlimited because we're always eager to learn more languages and about other cultures and share our knowledge.

Yeah. And you'll find most Canadian Artists down in the Los Angeles area. As for scientists, they may come from Quebec, but like the rest of Canada, they head south. So do your retires. They're are all pretty much in Florida pissing the Americans off with their stupid American flag booing.

The only glitch is that we don't let zionist neocons into our institutions to meddle in our affairs trying to take over. The ragmen of yesteryears know where they belong in our society and they keep their place.

So why the heck do we need the rest of Canada for? Canada needs Québec a whole lot more than we need Canada.

And all Canadians know that. That's why you hate us so much.

But hey, who cares???!!!

Ottawa Advertises Quebec on behalf of Canadians. Like I said. The investers don't need you. They'll close their plants just as fast if you seperate. Why? Because your taxes go up. Quebec doesn't have much for it's own security. What are you going to do? Everybody in Quebec gets seperate passports? Start up a "Quebec Customs" agency? Have your own "Border Guards"? How is Quebec going to get their own Military?

Who's going to pay for all that? Ottawa? Or you guys going to pay for it yourselves by jacking the taxes up another 50%?

If you do that, you can kiss Bombardier goodbye, as they'll fly south and West to open up a new plant........ ;)

#60 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 03:42 AM

Originally posted by Jenya
Most of the electrical power come from Niagara Falls. As for gold and diamonds, so what? Most diamonds sold over here come from Africa. Most gold comes from overseas as well.

You are a real ignorant! Try James Bay, la Manic and a few other places for hydro power. In the mines department, research further.

Yeah. And you'll find most Canadian Artists down in the Los Angeles area. As for scientists, they may come from Quebec, but like the rest of Canada, they head south.

That's what I was saying.

So do your retires. They're are all pretty much in Florida pissing the Americans off with their stupid American flag booing..

Not all of them, thank God! Besides, Florida's pretty happy to have them down there, it's great for their economy.

Ottawa Advertises Quebec on behalf of Canadians.

What the heck are you talking about???!!!

Like I said. The investers don't need you. They'll close their plants just as fast if you seperate. Why? Because your taxes go up.

They have very good investment conditions and labour is cheaper than in the US. You know what? Remember the US economy situation. Guess who's investing in Québec right now... who are becoming bigger investors than Americans...

Quebec doesn't have much for it's own security. What are you going to do? Everybody in Quebec gets seperate passports? Start up a "Quebec Customs" agency? Have your own "Border Guards"? How is Quebec going to get their own Military?

Everything in its own time...

Who's going to pay for all that? Ottawa? Or you guys going to pay for it yourselves by jacking the taxes up another 50%?

What do you care? It's none of your business, don't worry, we can take care of ourselves.

If you do that, you can kiss Bombardier goodbye, as they'll fly south and West to open up a new plant........ ;)

That's the funniest joke of the evening so far! Bombardier is a Québécois "pure laine" (pure bred and born) who invented the ski-doo, among other things. Of course they open new plants everywhere... it's called expansion. Duh

Besides, what's your point? As a jewish national, you have double citizenship: Canadian (maybe) and Israeli (for sure).
So what's your point???:rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru