• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 08:19 PM

EYE WHITENESS ACCOUNTS PUTS OBL IN THE SUDAN AREA IN HIS OLD COMPLEX THAT IS ALSO MOUNTAIN BASED. OBL has paid the Sudanese government billions of dollars for this kind of protection and treasonous american contractors made a NORAD style bunker in dat region.

#42 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 08:49 PM

fact 1. OBL did live in the sudan area for a number of years.
fact 2. that OBL did receive many illegal armers shipment at that location.
fact 3. the united states went after a mountain in Afghanistan and destroyed that mountain. when reports showed that there was a NORAD style bunker in that region.
fact 4. overseas construction workers reported that the were taken to an undisclosed location. that look like the Afghanistan region.
fact 5. OBL received a stolen gold shipment around the early eighty's that was shipped to the sudan region to build this mountain hideout.

of course you might press me for some more information but you better ask the president of the united states first because his highly regrade friends are protecting OBL were a bouts. these friends of this BASTARD president are the original planners of the SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 TERRORIST ATTACK but the president of the united states will de-nigh all activity of this closely nit terrorist organization within the borders of the united states.

#43 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 09:50 PM

Originally posted by nitemere

of course you might press me for some more information but you better ask the president of the united states first because his highly regrade friends are protecting OBL were a bouts. these friends of this BASTARD president are the original planners of the SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 TERRORIST ATTACK but the president of the united states will de-nigh all activity of this closely nit terrorist organization within the borders of the united states.

THE ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE ABOVE AND MY ORGIONAL POSTS IN THE OTHER PRAVDA FORUM

#44 Gandu

Gandu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 11:50 PM

Originally posted by nitemere
fact 1. OBL did live in the sudan area for a number of years.
fact 2. that OBL did receive many illegal armers shipment at that location.
fact 3. the united states went after a mountain in Afghanistan and destroyed that mountain. when reports showed that there was a NORAD style bunker in that region.
fact 4. overseas construction workers reported that the were taken to an undisclosed location. that look like the Afghanistan region.
5. OBL received a stolen gold shipment around the early eighty's that was shipped to the sudan region to build this mountain hideout.

For a nut you sure put together some weird connections here. Yea it looks plausable but is it? Were the workers mistaken between sudan and afganistan? I need to look at sudan to see if that is possible.

#45 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 12:06 AM

Originally posted by Gandu
For a nut you sure put together some weird connections here. Yea it looks plausable but is it? Were the workers mistaken between sudan and afganistan? I need to look at sudan to see if that is possible.

well there are more things that i can post that are related to the current involvement of this so called united states president george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. but just think a person being stalked, brainwashed, and the people who are the direct planners of SEPTEMBER 11,2001 bragging to me personally about the crimes they can commit on american soil and against it's interests. so Gandau post what you want but i've been through the school of hard knocks because of these people stalking me.

#46 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 01:04 AM

It is pretty useless to argue with americans because most of them do not know the value of honor/ethics or morality.

How do you argue with people who thinks strength and money means right. Let alone the ignorance is enough to pack into a wherehouse. Not even worth the trouble to reply and dispell their naiviety.

I see AJ trying. But he will soon be burried under the massive propaghanda of gods chosen tasks.

#47 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 01:22 AM

see the united states is currently control by group of bullys that have no reguard of the law. so it's to bad dat this once proud country has been over ran by bullys and misfits.

#48 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2003 - 02:35 AM

Just remember one thing, we were attacked on our soil.

ummm...does that give us the right to go to war with anybody? Do you have information I don't know about? Where is the connection with Iraq and 9/11???????

#49 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2003 - 03:13 AM

this is what threw me off:

[QUOTE]Just remember one thing, we were attacked on our soil. The tyrant

#50 AmericanJoe

AmericanJoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 04:28 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by d0lfins0ng
Are you are suggesting we should spend a wealth of money in Iraq, allowing another Saddam clone to replace him? [/QUOTE]

Why should we assume a Saddam clone will replace him, especially if by some miracle he accepts exile and brings his minions with him?
[QUOTE]
Saddam built opulent palaces during the past twelve years of UN sanctions, and additionally strengthened his army. The money spent on his decadence has a paper trail. We know most of his money came from diverting the Food for Oil Program money to personal bank accounts. Saddam sold food and medicine on the black market. These specifics have documentation. Thus, Iraqis saw only a small fraction of the capital spent on human necessities.
[/QUOTE]
You're absolutely right. Saddam is a swine herd. No question there. So is the dictator of Korea. So is Robert Mugabe. Shall we go after them, as well? I say, if we go after Iraq, we should go after every single lousy dictator on the planet. Finish 'em all off.

[QUOTE]
I agree only if the arrangement includes charging Saddam with crimes against humanity. There is more than sufficient evidence to expedite his prosecution. Should the tyrant be allowed to live in luxury somewhere else? It was suggested Russia should offer Saddam asylum. I have my own opinion on the issue. However, is this just?
[/QUOTE]

No, it's not just. But it's better than beating the Iraqi people up again. The WHO estimates that 1 million Iraqis have perished as a direct result of sanctions. Saddam is a pig for stubbornly defying the UN and manipulating the food program. But that doesn't make it okay to blast Bagdhad into the 2nd century (although it could be argued they are already there.)
[QUOTE]
Should Saddam live lavishly? Perhaps we should ask the people whose loved ones have been tortured, raped, murdered, by his Imperial Guards, and Death Squads. Can you honestly overlook the fact that Saddam employs

#51 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 04:40 AM

Well, you'll excuse me if I see this as just another of the typical soft-headed "blame America first" screeds. AJ, you would just wait around for the mushroom cloud to assend from where you live before you take this terrorism business seriously. Well, sorry, buster, but that may be in a perfect world where you live but in the real world I live in, these bastards are out to kill us. They hate our guts, our way of life and they have plainly stated they want an Islamic world. Western civilization is decadent and evil. Or have you been living in a cave somewhere?

What a load of crap! You and the Chomskys of the world can raise a toast when the western democracies are reduced to impotence because you just bought the lefttist propaganda hook line and sinker. Excuse, me but I have to barf!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You ought to hang your head in shame for posting this garbage.

#52 AmericanJoe

AmericanJoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 08:00 PM

Originally posted by ImperalistSwine
Well, you'll excuse me if I see this as just another of the typical soft-headed "blame America first" screeds. AJ, you would just wait around for the mushroom cloud to assend from where you live before you take this terrorism business seriously. Well, sorry, buster, but that may be in a perfect world where you live but in the real world I live in, these bastards are out to kill us. They hate our guts, our way of life and they have plainly stated they want an Islamic world. Western civilization is decadent and evil. Or have you been living in a cave somewhere?

What a load of crap! You and the Chomskys of the world can raise a toast when the western democracies are reduced to impotence because you just bought the lefttist propaganda hook line and sinker. Excuse, me but I have to barf!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You ought to hang your head in shame for posting this garbage.

You're a reactionary. A blind one. Anyone who is familiar with my posts in the past knows I'm no Chomsky.

Bush has failed in his attempt to destroy Al Queda, and he is deflecting his failure to Iraq and using it as a foil. If I hide my head in shame, it's in knowing that America is still full of redneck reactionaries who convulse in fear every time someone with darker skin moves in next door.

#53 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 09:18 PM

"Bush has failed in his attempt to destroy Al Queda, and he is deflecting his failure to Iraq and using it as a foil."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A patently absurd statement. You have neither the knowledge or are in a position to know what progress has been or not been made against Al Queda. You are just spouting your own self absorbed nonsence here and you have a ready audience of American bashers to reinforce your screwey ideas. You want an honest debate? Try posting this over on Free Republic. You'll be sliced and diced so fast you won't know what hit you. :mad:

#54 AmericanJoe

AmericanJoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 11:43 PM

"Bush has failed in his attempt to destroy Al Queda, and he is deflecting his failure to Iraq and using it as a foil."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A patently absurd statement. You have neither the knowledge or are in a position to know what progress has been or not been made against Al Queda. You are just spouting your own self absorbed nonsence here and you have a ready audience of American bashers to reinforce your screwey ideas. You want an honest debate? Try posting this over on Free Republic. You'll be sliced and diced so fast you won't know what hit you. :mad:

Glad to see that all those ex militia types have decided to abandon their Koresh fantasies and actually act like genuine patriots. Or are you going to tell me that's not the core readership of that rag?

You're right. I'm not in position to know. But I know enough about the way RepubliKlans conduct foreign policy to know that they believe in the sword first, and the plougshare never. But I digress. Bin Laden has conveniently been forgotton, because we can't find him. There is certainly strong evidence he's alive. So, in typical RepubliKlan fashion, Dubya has set up a ruse.

#55 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:19 AM

"There is certainly strong evidence he's alive. "

Yeah, show it to me.

AmericanJoe: You're long on slogans but short on substance. You have a willing audience of jugheads here who willingly believe anything negative about America because this is what they already believe. I asked you to go over to Free Republic and try out these ideas. I'll respect you when you get your ideas thoroughly reviewed there. Here, you are merely getting a free ride.

Obviously I am essentially right-wing (but not in all things). I frequently post here and invite negative responses. I get good arguments from Azov and others. You, on the other hand, just make blanket assertions. Anyone can do this. Now back up your arguments with verifiable facts.:)

#56 AmericanJoe

AmericanJoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 04:47 AM

Originally posted by d0lfins0ng
...and we are suppose to believe the Demoncraps? ROFLMAO Sorry, AJ, that is not a valid enough argument and you know it.

Since when do you typecast?

I don't typecast. There are two breeds of Republicans. There's the old school, which played fair and has its base in people like Eisenhower and, in today's terms, maybe John McCain.

Then there's RepubliKlans, guys like Barr of Georgia, or Trent Lott, who's racism finally got the best of him.

Unfortunately, the Republican party has swung so far right that it's hard to take them seriously anymore. Can you imagine anybody, even a Democratic president, being allowed to do what some Republican presidents have done in the past? Like building an interstate highway system? Or imposing wage and price controls? The Republicans of today would have their heads.

Today's Republicans are an inflexible lot. And the party, especially in the South, maybe only in the South, is packed with racists. Hence the term RepubliKlan. Even Barry Goldwater was quoted not too long ago as saying he was disgusted. Of course, Barry was a pretty good guy.

#57 AmericanJoe

AmericanJoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 05:00 AM

"There is certainly strong evidence he's alive. "

Yeah, show it to me.

AmericanJoe: You're long on slogans but short on substance. You have a willing audience of jugheads here who willingly believe anything negative about America because this is what they already believe. I asked you to go over to Free Republic and try out these ideas. I'll respect you when you get your ideas thoroughly reviewed there. Here, you are merely getting a free ride.

Obviously I am essentially right-wing (but not in all things). I frequently post here and invite negative responses. I get good arguments from Azov and others. You, on the other hand, just make blanket assertions. Anyone can do this. Now back up your arguments with verifiable facts.:)

Wow, is that the best you can do is accuse me of sloganeering? You haven't responded to ONE of the points I've made in this argument. Quite unlike dolfin, who at least can engage me in debate.

As for proof, it's up to Bush to prove bin Laden is gone. It's not up to me to prove he isn't. Anyway, the US government said the last audio submitted to Al Jazeer was probably bin Laden, and you don't hear the Bush administration making any claims he is gone.

#58 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 05:16 AM

AJ: You have made any points. What am I to respond to?

As for bin Laden, you are referring to the recent purported tape I suppose. The CIA said it was "90%" sure it was genuine and has acted on that basis. However it was not 100% as a video tape would have easily done. A Swiss laboratory prounounded it a fraud.

Your statements about the Republican party are totally out of date and a sideshow for your obvious ignorance.

Example: "And the party, especially in the South, maybe only in the South, is packed with racists.

This is stupid beyond belief. I live in a racially diverse community. I see far less racism and animosity between the races than I ever saw in the northern cities. Hell, just let me speak frankly. You, sir, are just full of shit. :)

#59 AmericanJoe

AmericanJoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 05:38 AM

AJ: You have made any points. What am I to respond to?

As for bin Laden, you are referring to the recent purported tape I suppose. The CIA said it was "90%" sure it was genuine and has acted on that basis. However it was not 100% as a video tape would have easily done. A Swiss laboratory prounounded it a fraud.

Your statements about the Republican party are totally out of date and a sideshow for your obvious ignorance.

Example: "And the party, especially in the South, maybe only in the South, is packed with racists.

This is stupid beyond belief. I live in a racially diverse community. I see far less racism and animosity between the races than I ever saw in the northern cities. Hell, just let me speak frankly. You, sir, are just full of shit. :)

You said earlier I hadn't made any points, and now you say I do?

You also said that my statement that there was good evidence bin Laden was alive wasn't backed up, and now you acknowledge that the CIA has admitted there's a 90% chance that his last tape is authentic.

Who's full of shit??

#60 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 05:47 AM

"Points" = verifiable facts; rational arguments; grounded on reality, intelligent, informed, unbiased, the thoughts of someone who is seeking truth.

Example: "America is evil." This is not a point. It is an assertion. It is also a meaningless assertion devoid of facts or rational argument.

"America is not a fair broker in the Middle East." This is a starting point but it also requires supporting data. Perhaps this is a true statement but it needs to be fleshed out with facts and conclusions rooted in reality and common sense.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now why don't you try again and try to form your thoughts in such a way I can respond to you? I won't dismiss your argument out of hand. But I want to see an intelligent argument to respond to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru