Theme© by Fisana

Photo

What if the US became like Nazi Germany?

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#21 fu2

fu2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25082 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 07:46 PM

Not IF but WHEN is the correct question.

Before the YU bombing frenzy the US used to say they are the "first and foremost democracy", after 9/11 they claim the US is not a democracy but a "constitutional republic". After the Iraq invasion they will call themselves "the foermost empire", the sleeper al-quida cells will use the excuse of popular uproar of the World community to commit another terrorist act on the US soil, after which it'll be just a mater of time before the "homeland security" take over finaly to create "patriotic facist union of A".

#22 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2003 - 11:59 PM

if? if? wow!

USA became nazi Germany some time ago! Homeland Security Office is just the final touch.

where do you live Tokyoman?

Here is the evidence of US crimes against the humanity,

the numbers of those exterminated by US fascists go in to tens of millions!

United States War Crimes
by Lenora Foerstel and Brian Willson
Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG), globalresearch.ca, 26 January 2002

http://www.globalres...es/FOE201A.html

Move over Adolf

#23 LifeisGood

LifeisGood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 02:29 AM

America has a wide diversion of political opinions of any country I've been to. Just on the forum look at Plsek, Swine, Azov, Atossa, Oversword, Charlievike, LifeisGood,KingofWhiteTrash, BammBamm. No doubt about it the rest of the world watches to many movies then believes the propaganda. In our American culture competition is good. Be good sport, if you lose and learn from your mistakes. In Europe if you see somebody driving a Rolls Royce you think I wish I was born into that family. In America if you see somebody driving a Cadillac you say someday I'll have one of those. We are of a culture of the Can-Do spirit.

#24 Glucklich

Glucklich

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 02:53 AM

Could you please, run thaat by me once again. I am afraid I missed something.
Cold you also please scroll up a bit to that Canadian link on US war criminals and
familiarize yourself with the content.

USA exterminated tens of millions around the world. Have you ever driven Porsh in
south LA, I have. When American sees the Porsche he grabs his gun and carjacks it!

Please, stop being delusional.

My diagnose for you is:
"Too much TV not enough real life"

#25 LifeisGood

LifeisGood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 03:18 AM

As for your information I GOT STUCK IN THE RODNEY KING RIOTS. I also spent time in L.A. country jail telling some loser Crip basically the same story, and I have the scars to prove it. Been there done that. I lived in the streets and from there I worked on the American dream so don't come off like you have more history. I now lead a decent life and all it took was RESPONSIBILITY

#26 GORDILL

GORDILL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 07:25 AM

Ignore the muslim threat to the world, and all europe will be facing mecca and rubbing their noses in the dirt 5 times a day.

Muslims are fighting a religious war. Iraq and other muslim nations furnishing the explosives and weapons. Currently, it is called "The Jihad of Deception".

But then Europe has never recognized a threat until they are conquored.

But I would guess it will be a cold day in hell before America saves them again!

#27 Panzer

Panzer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 09:04 AM

Not alot could happen. Only thing that could stop them is a massive coalition of all nations, or the threat of nuclear war.... As my professor once said. Who would be the first nation to use a nuclear war? "The nation that was loosing the conventional war".

#28 IceHawk

IceHawk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 12:52 PM

Then there would be war on a global scale(not the small conflicts you see today). This is in answer to your original posted question.

Of course, you do realized that the USA would have to become a tolitarian regime before this could happen. That would require that the present US Constitution be abolished such as what Hitler did with the Laws of Federation in Germany. It would also require that the US be in dire straits(politically and economically) such as what existed then with the combination of the great depression and the ongoing economic sanctions imposed against Germany by the other powers due to WWI.

The springboard Hitler chose to revitalize the German Economy was Nationalism(cheap, fast and effective) unlike Roosevelt who chose to go with Government sponsored work which was part of the 'New Deal'(slow but steady).

I'm hard pressed to find those conditions today. The US economy is to broad based to significantly fail. The present Political System has it's ups and downs, yet has enough checks and balances to ensure that corruption is kept to a minimum. Most importantly, the average US Citizen is to much of an individual to allow the US Constitution to be bastardized to such an extent that it would fail. In the unlikely event that you had an attempt to move the US to a tolitarian regime, you would likely have a civil war occur again in America.

Just my thoughts.

Good Day

#29 coyote

coyote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1397 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 07:03 PM

Bulov,
Are you a reincarnation of Chamberlain?

Just stay at home with your little bear and make believe books. If you don't play in the neighborhood, the bad guy terrorists will not associate you with the cop guy Americans. You will be safe with mom and your bottle of milk.

#30 GORDILL

GORDILL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 07:23 PM

The last time Europe failed to identify a threat to themselves, 50 million of them died before America saved them.

France and Europe died in just 6 weeks. The Brit's were driven into the sea, but survived. Russia made a deal with the devil, but were invaded anyway, and 20 million Russians died.

It was the supply line from England to America that kept the Brits alive. It was British and American air forces that smashed the German industrial war machine.

It was the Brits, Canadians, and Americans that hit the beaches of Normandy, rescued France, and stormed across Europe from the west, Russia from the East.

And, once again, it is Europe that says "Wait and see what happens". And when the plague of small pox, anthrax, and terrorists are killing Europeans they will, once again, beg America to save them.

#31 Mae

Mae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 08:07 PM

http://www.takebackt...bushnonazi.html

#32 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 09:28 PM

Gordell:

your comment

"The last time Europe failed to identify a threat to themselves, 50 million of them died before America saved them.

France and Europe died in just 6 weeks. The Brit's were driven into the sea, but survived. Russia made a deal with the devil, but were invaded anyway, and 20 million Russians died.

It was the supply line from England to America that kept the Brits alive. It was British and American air forces that smashed the German industrial war machine.

It was the Brits, Canadians, and Americans that hit the beaches of Normandy, rescued France, and stormed across Europe from the west, Russia from the East.

And, once again, it is Europe that says "Wait and see what happens". And when the plague of small pox, anthrax, and terrorists are killing Europeans they will, once again, beg America to save them."

this is pure crap. The only thing america saved is its ***. The biggest monster of all was America. America should have been condemned first before all others.
The only people doing the killing in this world are the americans. You are not saving anyone. You are trying to take more positions.

#33 coyote

coyote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1397 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 10:30 PM

Glucklich,
Your comment "The U.S. has executed 10s of millions" is the funniest math that has ever tickled me.
I feel I should offer to pay you for the entertainment, but it is certain the value of the numbers on the money would be meaningless to you.:D

Send more funnies

#34 Guest_Troppo_*

Guest_Troppo_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 06:27 AM

"What could the world do"...?

Just the two courses of diplomacy versus military response, right?

Diplomacy: Isolate the US and impose trade embargos, etc. Issue: Does the world have the will to sacrifice, to various national extents, economic health (trade) to make a point? The US does not have a monopoly on greed and self-interest. The US is self-sufficient in food and could be in fuel, if the ANWR area in Alaska is brought into production over the next 5 years. Certainly would be crippling to the American economy, but would be pretty harmful for many other countries as well... Doubtful any meaningful and damaging coalition of countries would have the political will to take this course.

Military: In theory, Russia combined with European or Chinese support could probably defeat the US in a war.
Issue: Pretty messy business - they could rely on a pretty determined house to house defense in the western and southern US (where there are more guns in private hands than many militaries possess).

Conclusion: In theory the world COULD do something. As a practical matter, no there's nothing the world WOULD do...

#35 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 06:44 AM

America become like Nazi Germany? What would the world look like without the USA. The history of the 20th century certainly would look dramatically different. American's have fought and died for freedom throughout the world. American's have protected and saved Europe twice. American's have one of the most lenient immigration policies in the world and we welcome people from all over the world with open arms. We only ask that you work hard and contribute to our society. You are immediately one of us. It's amazing to most Americans that the rest of the world has begun to hate us so much. The USA provides 80% of the world's charitable food donations. George Bush announces that he will doante 15 billion dollars to AIDS in Africa and our thanks is "it's not enough." You say that we are acting unilaterally against iraq? Ask Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Denmark, England, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Australia, Israel, Kuwait just to name a few what they think. Saddam Hussien is an evil man. Ask the tens of thousands of Iraqis who have died or been brutally tortured at his hands.

#36 Guest_Nuclear_Warrior_*

Guest_Nuclear_Warrior_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 06:44 AM

Personally, I can't wait to go to war with Iraq.

I believe in the old saying "One nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day."

It's time a couple of dozen nukes ruined Saddam Hussein and Iraq.

Nobody's going to miss that toilet of a country. Why should America send its troops? It's easier to send in the nukes and tell the Middle East to get lost.

#37 puzzledude

puzzledude

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 06:54 AM

now that would be silly,
they need to keep the environment relatively safe to work in for post war oil extraction.
but then again who will be working the oilfields?
I guess they will import half a mill human workforce from the Phillipines.

#38 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 07:02 AM

After the "great four hour war" with Iraq (I'm probably overestimating the length) the USA will most certainly BUY oil from Iraq. Because Iraq will most likely be a democracy with free trade this sale of oil to the USA will enrich the Iraqi people. They will live a life that they would have never imagined. Great hospitals will be built, great schools will be built and eventually the Iraqi people will live in peace and dignity.

#39 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 01:36 PM

David Ross:

You commented "American's have fought and died for freedom throughout the world. American's have protected and saved Europe twice. American's have one of the most lenient immigration policies in the world and we welcome people from all over the world with open arms. We only ask that you work hard and contribute to our society." When you say we, do you mean "We Jews?"

America, or the jews, destroyed Europe. They hoped that Hitler would destroy Russia. When Russia reversed the situation, they tried to save Europe so that Stalin would not take it all. They killed everybody.

The US army promised to help Russia in the beginning by using their ARmy to fight side by side with Russia. All they did was sit on the sidelines and witness millions murdered. They laughed at Russia for being so stupid and prayed for the death of communism. For 3 years the Jews just watched and did nothing. You murdered the people of Europe. Then you smeared Russia and created the myth of the Holocaust to make yourselves look like the victims. Shame on you.

"You say that we are acting unilaterally against iraq? Ask Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Denmark, England, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Australia, Israel, Kuwait " This is exactly what Hitler did. But, you condemned Hitler and Praise America. Interesting.

We see through you, David Ross.

#40 coyote

coyote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1397 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:53 PM

Excuse me, America is buying oil from Iraq and Iran.

If Bush or anyone turns America into Nazi germany, there would be another revolutionary or civil war.
Bush is only pretending to be king, he knows he is running out of time before the next election, thats why he is in a rush.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru