Theme© by Fisana

Photo

What if the US became like Nazi Germany?

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 Texas Al

Texas Al

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 12:41 AM

dvblwdwg , I can't disagree with what you are saying about rights, but I'm a little selfish and I perhaps have a little bit of a double standard. Its OK to me for the FBI/CIA to listen to conversations of "suspected" terrorists, because that might allow them to catch them so they won't blow up something I am in. I guess I feel like I don't have anything to hide, but if someone started wanting to come to my house and look at my guns, or start legislating some gun control that I felt could lead to confiscation at some point, then YES, I would agree with you that we must keep our rights to privacy.

I do disagree about what Saddam can do to us. Easy. Sell or give a highly sophisticated weapon to a terrorist, who then uses it in our country. He has them, is developing more of them, and would like nothing more than for any on of those hundreds of poor souls that will blow themselves up in the name of Allah, to take a bunch of Americans down with him.

And, it ain't gonna get any easier to get rid of him. I care about American casualties. After all, I am an American. I don't want Iraqis to die, not even their poor, outmanned, underequipped soldiers. But better theirs than ours. Example N. Korea. We can't let Saddam get to that point, where it would be extremely difficult to get rid of him.

The situation will only get worse. I hear that Saddam is making more missiles while the stupid UN is destroying what he as conveniently allowed them to see. If you aren't going to believe this is going on because you don't believe Colin Powell, then fine, you choose to believe the biggest liar in history - Saddam Hussein, but I do not.

For those of you whose fundamental problem with this whole thing is that you believe SH but not Colin Powell, thats your problem. If you are Anti-American, then you will choose to believe who you choose to believe.

As an America, I am giving my President and his administration the benefit of the doubt. I give SH NO credibility on the subject, because history shows that he is a lying, murduring, cheating, devil. Neither Colin Powell nor Bush has such a reputation.

#102 Texas Al

Texas Al

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 03:20 AM

Whats the matter Daduron, is your keyboard stuck? Cry me a river.

Just like the President said tonight, we love our freedom and we're not changin'. Deal with it.

#103 fabius

fabius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 07:26 AM

Texas Al,

This thread never ends. Must have struck a chord.

Texas Al...

Don't give up your liberties. You're on Pravda website for Crissake, next thing they'll brand you as a terrorist and lock you up. Don't trust Ashcroft, he's into locking up terminally ill patients for a marijuana plant. You'd think he was supposed to catch terrorists or something.

Lincoln suspended Habeas Corpus because the nation really WAS in danger of extinction. Not the case here. I'm sorry, this crisis is less serious than WW2 and WAY less serious than the Civil War.

Don't ever give up your guns either (this from a real left liberal guy) because it's another check on government power. I'm really suspicious of over-centralized power in all its forms. I'm not very concerned about the UN because it effectively has no power.

The common thread of the USSR, Nazi Germany, and Saddam's Iraq is too much government power. Don't let it happen here!

Ignore Daduron. He just proves that ignorant bigots are not a US monopoly.

#104 fabius

fabius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 07:28 AM

Originally posted by dvblwdwg
TexasAl.

There was not on single Iraqi that was on any of those airplanes, only Saudi's. You don't see us attacking Saudi Arabia do you?

Maybe they're next???

#105 Texas Al

Texas Al

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 07:25 PM

fabius, yea, what do I expect being on a site like this. All of my friends and family agree with me, so I have to come here to get the arguing out of my system.

I think the situation has the potential to be more deadly than the civil war or either of the World Wars.

I'm not willing to have the government start bugging all of us, or busting into my house, just yet.

If Dadurons characters get any bigger, he'll only be able to get one per post. It'll make about as much sense as it does now.

#106 mga

mga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1519 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:30 PM

Originally posted by Wallenrode

What if? It already is!

isn't that what the "patriot act" just did???

#107 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2004 - 09:18 PM

The greatest threat to mankind stability are MOSLEM NATIONS!

They are the new nazis, and most of their population is with them.

STOP MOSLEM IMMIGRATION TO EUROPE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru