• Please log in to reply
2348 replies to this topic

#1 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:09 AM

The God of the Bible allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

Reports exist of sexual slavery in the United States. They include sexual slavery of children under inhumane conditions, working children in organized crime as well as in legitimate businesses, and trading sexual favors for contracts and business .

In 2002, the US Department of State repeated an earlier CIA estimate that each year, about 50,000 women and children are brought against their will to the United States for sexual exploitation.

It is estimated that there are 60 million survivors of childhood sexual abuse in America today.

Approximately 95% of teenage prostitutes have been sexually abused.

It is estimated that children with disabilities are 4 to 10 times more vulnerable to sexual abuse than their non-disabled peers.

The most recent statistical data available on child homicide rates, Murray said, indicated that the U.S. had the highest infant-child homicide rate.

Even in the 5-14 age group, he said, the U.S. non-gun murder rate is more than double the rates taken from the international sampling group.

In 1992, after the fatal shooting of 7-year-old Dantrell Davis as he left the Cabrini-Green public housing project for school, the Chicago Tribune put every child murder on the front page (generally no murders were front page news). 62 child murders were reported that year just in Chicago.

In the U.K. the number of child homicides has averaged 79 a year for the last 28 years. The Home Office also provides unpublished figures on the relationship between the child victims of homicide in any one year and the principal suspect. Latest figures for 2000/2001 show that parents were the principal suspect in 78 per cent of child homicides.

Saddam charged with crimes against humanity for the killing of 148 men. The English Evangelical Protestants have killed 78 children every year. We invaded Iraq and killed over 1.2 million people to liberate Iraqis.

I for one would not mind invading the UK and could tolerate the deaths of over 6 million English to save to life of one child.

Rescue all children from Evanglical Protestant evil doers...

#2 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:23 AM

Who in this forum is EP?

#3 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:37 AM

Who in this forum is EP?

What is EP?

#4 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:48 AM

What is EP?

Why are you on this thread? You are supposed to have me on ignore. Why do you lie so much?

#5 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:05 AM

Sammy, Gotcha!

#6 shaukat

shaukat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21822 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:48 AM

Evangelists are not evil. They are just doing their Lord's work as described in Scofield Study Bible - to gather Jewish sheep in Palestine for the Lord to slaughter them on His second-coming.

#7 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

Evangelists are not evil. They are just doing their Lord's work as described in Scofield Study Bible - to gather Jewish sheep in Palestine for the Lord to slaughter them on His second-coming.

Your beloved Jews obviously think Evangelicals are evil. Witness `comedienne' Sarah Bernhard calling VP candidate Palin a `goy bitch whore' to the delight of the Jewish audience in Washington DC.

http://theaterjblogs....-at-theater-j/

So look how much you have in common - Jews and Muslims both HATE Christians. :clap:

#8 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:45 PM

Sammy, Gotcha!

Sammy the Evangelical seems to be stalking Roqayah and you bro...

#9 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:48 PM

They are either evil or severly mental. A group that prays for the End Times and is willing to answer their own prayers by starting wars with the hopes of wiping out two thirds of humanity...

#10 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:52 PM

Horseman - By posting this kind of Anti-Christian propaganda you are acting as a tool for the Zionists. Destruction of Christianity is THE prime Zionist objective. I'm sure the Zionists love you :congrats:

(Don't you know? `Sammy' is a Jewish agent)

#11 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:01 PM

Horseman - By posting this kind of Anti-Christian propaganda you are acting as a tool for the Zionists. Destruction of Christianity is THE prime Zionist objective. I'm sure the Zionists love you :congrats:

WRONG! Zionists are the tools of Protestant evangelicals that see the Jewish people as their cannon fodder for Armageddon.

These Christian nutters demand the conversion of all Jewish people to Christianity or else the Holocaust will be consumated-they will finish what German nazis started..

#12 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:21 PM

Horseman - By posting this kind of Anti-Christian propaganda you are acting as a tool for the Zionists. Destruction of Christianity is THE prime Zionist objective. I'm sure the Zionists love you

I don't consider Evangelicals Christians. They are Zionists first and foremost. Evangelicals not only hate Muslims but Catholics and Orthdox Christians and Torah Jews.

Evangelcials wanted the US to nuke Russia, kill Serbians and they funded the Wahabbi movement in Afghanistan to kill other Muslims and Russians. You should know better.

Sammy is not a Christian but a zionofascist Israeli...

#13 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:27 PM

Sammy, Gotcha!

Don't know what you "think" you got.

You said, "Who in this forum is EP?" and I ask what you were talking about.
I see no "gotcha" there just your refusal to answer my question.

What do you mean by EP?

#14 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:30 PM

WRONG! Zionists are the tools of Protestant evangelicals that see the Jewish people as their cannon fodder for Armageddon.

These Christian nutters demand the conversion of all Jewish people to Christianity or else the Holocaust will be consumated-they will finish what German nazis started..

They are savages. A lot of the Evangelical beliefs hover around Paganism. Jesus is not seen as a teacher but a sacrifice. I was a former Catholic, I still know a little bit and it was always what Jesus taught, his death was secondary and used to give as an example of persecution for standing up to do the right thing.

Evangelicals only love Jesus because he was killed fo them. That is core Paganism. The Virgin Sacrifice to the angry Volcano God.

I've studied Evangelical teachings, their mating habits, scavanging techniques, survival instincts and soldiering skills. They are backwards in everything bro. A good number of them can't even read...

#15 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

Why human sacrifices were practically in every religion in the past for love of God? :scrollhah

#16 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:51 PM

What do you mean by EP?

Hi idiot...

EP to any thinking person will mean Evangelical Protestant.

You don't belong on this thread, its a thinkers thread... So fu.ck off...

#17 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:12 PM

Sammy is not a Christian but a zionofascist Israeli...

heheh that's what I just said. And you are his tool. :lol:

#18 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:31 PM

I don't consider Evangelicals Christians. They are Zionists first and foremost. Evangelicals not only hate Muslims but Catholics and Orthdox Christians and Torah Jews.

Evangelcials wanted the US to nuke Russia, kill Serbians and they funded the Wahabbi movement in Afghanistan to kill other Muslims and Russians. You should know better.

You got it wrong. The VATICAN hates the Orthodox, not the Evangelicals. Evangelicals are the NEW TOOLS of the Zionists. It was the VATICAN that worked hand in hand with Germany, Israel and the MUSLIMS to create chaos and destroy former Yugo and bomb the Serbs. Evangelicals were not in the equation at all. After 15 years of being acquainted with this situation, I have never ever heard one Serb point the finger at the `Evangelicals' as being a prime mover behind the NATO bombing of Serbia. We are well aware that Vatican has often used ISLAM to weaken Orthodoxy over the centuries. Why do you think Serbs stood alone at Kosovo?

Haven't you been listening? The Vatican's greatest dream is to weaken Orthodoxy in order to `unite Catholicism and Orthodoxy with the Pope at it's head'. Remember the famous prediction at FATIMA? That Russia would at last be `CONVERTED'. Vatican has been scheming to do this since 1204 when the 4th Crusade conquered and looted Orthodox Byzantium. Were the `Evangelicals' around then? What about Jasenovac, the Vatican-run death camp for Orthodox Serbs in WWII? Were the Evangelicals part of that?

Why do you think the POPE is NOT welcome in Russia? Even though all the popes have many times requested to visit. Nor is he welcome in Serbia.

`Evangelicals funded the Wahabi movment in Afghanistan' (???)- maybe you can provide some sources for that?

#19 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:56 PM

Why would you call me a "Jewish agent"? :confused:

#20 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:22 PM

Every time you open your mouth concerning what Christians "believe" and "do", you demonstrate your ignorance.

Christian do not "demand" any such thing.

Christians are commanded by the one who purchased their salvation by His precious blood to go into the world and proclaim the Truth.

Mat 28:18-20 Then Jesus came near and said to them, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

You are free to choose as you please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru