• Please log in to reply
2348 replies to this topic

#21 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

After 15 years of being acquainted with this situation, I have never ever heard one Serb point the finger at the `Evangelicals' as being a prime mover behind the NATO bombing of Serbia.

Baptist historian Bill Leonard.

“You understand I'm someone who argued for [the first President] Bush … to intervene in Bosnia-Herzegovina and one who argued for President Clinton to intervene in Kosovo and praised him when he did so,” he said. “I'm a pretty strong advocate for intervening when we can to stop human-rights atrocities.”

Bill J. Leonard is dean and professor of church history at Wake Forest University School of Divinity, Winston-Salem, NC.

FFour-star general Wesley Clark first came to public attention as the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO during the US war on Serbia in 1999, and was until recently a CNN military analyst.

Clark has whitewashed the 1999 Kosovo intervention as a "humanitarian" campaign to rescue Kosovar Albanians from Serbian "ethnic cleansing," even though it actually helped fuel the forced explusions. The General credits NATO bombing of Serbian cities for bringing about the fall of Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic, even though Serbian democrats loudly objected that it undermined and delayed their ultimate victory. Clark claims that the postwar NATO occupation brought "peace" to Kosovo.

Although his mother was Methodist, Clark chose a Baptist church after moving to Little Rock and continued attending it throughout his childhood.

The Clinton Administration's drift toward armed intervention in Kosovo bears striking similarities to the ad hoc decision-making that led to the Bosnia intervention beginning in 1995.

Bill Clinton is as a Southern Baptist.

I don't know what information your Serbian friend has, but as an American, I know who supported the attack on Serbia. I don't know how many bars your Serbian buddy went to in the US but I was invited to a bar in order to watch the bombing of Belgrade and cheer. I was invited by Evangelical friends and foes.

One Evangelo-Prod half drunk yelled at me and said, "see no Muslim brothers of yours are helping the Bosnians... We are... Thank my God."

I'm speaking of my personal life experience with what happened, not internet chatter...

Haven't you been listening? The Vatican's greatest dream is to weaken Orthodoxy in order to `unite Catholicism and Orthodoxy with the Pope at it's head'. Remember the famous prediction at FATIMA? That Russia would at last be `CONVERTED'. Vatican has been scheming to do this since 1204 when the 4th Crusade conquered and looted Orthodox Byzantium. Were the `Evangelicals' around then? What about Jasenovac, the Vatican-run death camp for Orthodox Serbs in WWII? Were the Evangelicals part of that?

I don't recall saying Catholics supported nor not support the war in Bosnia. Don't really care either. I was speaking of Evangelical support of war against Catholics, Muslims, Orthodox and Jews.

I don't understand you need to bring up the Crusades. Was that a Zionist tool to get me emotional? What was your point to bring up the Crusades in order to discuss Boasnia other than some Ziono tactic?

When I speak of Evangelicals I would be speaking from the 80's on as that is the time frame they rose to power. The discussion of the Inquistion and Spanish Conquest of South America along with Cain killing Able has really no place, does it.

`Evangelicals funded the Wahabi movment in Afghanistan' (???)- maybe you can provide some sources for that?

I don't know if I should. You speculate and jump to half as.s conclusions and can't make a point without dragging the Forbidden Apple that Eve took from the Tree of Knowledge into a discussion involving a time frame of roughly between 70's and now.

Just look up Ronald Reagan:

In 1987, it was discovered that Reagan was selling and trading arms to Iran, a country who just 8 years prior, took 66 Americans hostage and held them for 2 years. This was also just 4 years after the Marine barrack bombing in Lebanon which Iran was suspected to be involved with.

Let's also not forget his funding of the mujahedeen/Taliban in Afghanistan and support of Saddam Hussein in Iraq and funding of the genocidal rebels in Nicaragua.

#22 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:42 PM

Christians are commanded by the one who purchased their salvation by His precious blood to go into the world and proclaim the Truth.

Jesus had slaves? What are you saying boo.

Sacrifice is not purchased, sacrifice is given freely...

#23 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:42 PM

You think history began in the 80's? Wakeup. History started loo-oonng before that.

BTW Wesley Clark/Cohen is of Jewish ancestry. His mother re-married and took the name Clark. Nice Anglo cover name. Like Albright. Like Holbrooke. Most of the premium players in the bombing of the Serbs were Jewish. We are well aware of that. Urged on by the Vatican and Muslims. Truly a cocktail made in Hell.

What bothers me about the Muslims on this site is they constantly daily cry and complain about how the Jews treat the Palestinians and they want Orthodox Russia to come riding to their rescue. But when it comes to killing and stealing land from Orthodox peoples they are all for it. Why is that?

#24 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:51 PM

You think history began in the 80's? Wakeup. History started loo-oonng before that.

Ok good ahead discuss the Russian invasion of Afghanistan from 5000 BC. So we can come to an understanding of Ronald Reagan's support of the Mujhadeen in the 80's.

BTW Wesley Clark/Cohen is of Jewish ancestry. His mother re-married and took the name Clark. Nice Anglo cover name. Like Albright. Like Holbrooke. Most of the premium players in the bombing of the Serbs were Jewish. We are well aware of that. Urged on by the Vatican and Muslims. Truly a cocktail made in Hell.

Before being born into Christianity your ancestors were Pagan, dragged their women from cave to cave by their hair. Should I accusse you of dragging women around your cave by their hair?

What bothers me about the Muslims on this site is they constantly daily cry and complain about how the Jews treat the Palestinians and they want Orthodox Russia to come riding to their rescue. But when it comes to killing and stealing land from Orthodox peoples they are all for it. Why is that?

Which Muslims want Orthodox Russia to help us? Give me links to them actually saying, "we want Orthodox Russia to help us." Otherwise you are assuming and falsifying your claim, another Zionist tactic?

Your comments are hysterical outbursts that Ziono-Evangelicals are known to make when they really don't have a response...

#25 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:18 PM

Which Muslims want Orthodox Russia to help us? Give me links to them actually saying, "we want Orthodox Russia to help us." Otherwise you are assuming and falsifying your claim, another Zionist tactic?

Your comments are hysterical outbursts that Ziono-Evangelicals are known to make when they really don't have a response...

Syria, Iran, et al. They are DESPERATE for Russian military support.

#26 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:40 PM

Syria, Iran, et al. They are DESPERATE for Russian military support.

They also buy from the Chinese, France and Italy. So what? How does that mean Muslims want "Orthodox Russia to come riding to their rescue."

MOSCOW - Russia is seeking a spot as an observer nation in the Organization of Islamic Conference, a grouping of Muslim-majority countries, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday.

According to your logic it is obvious that Russia is asking Muslims to come riding to their rescue.

Nizhegorod Province was the first region in Russia to see investments from Arab oil companies as part of an energy cooperation program between the United Arab Emirates and Russia. At a meeting on August 9th, 2003, the governor of Nizhegorod Gennadi Khodyrev and representatives of the Sibur Neftekhim Company met with a delegation from the Emirates and discussed ways to incorporate cutting edge technology into Sibur’s petrochemical divisions.

Arab investors have also expressed their companies’ willingness to invest in a range of Russian projects as part of the federal program to update Russia’s transportation system. In part, this will involve developing the infrastructure along the north-south international transportation corridor that stretches from India via Iran and Russia to Northern Europe. Russian companies might also put in their bids for a contract to build a subway in Riyadh. The projected total cost is $10 billion. An entire range of other projects are being discussed, including some in the aerospace industry.

Russian-Arab Business Council is an organization that develops the trade and economic relations between Russia and the Arab countries and provides assistance in establishing business contacts between businessmen. Our main office is situated in Moscow, Russian Federation.

Russian investors, seeking more investor-friendly markets overseas, are expected to pump $1.5 billion into the Dubai property market by end-2008, a report said.

The report, released by Strategic Marketing & Exhibitions (SME), organiser of the International Property Show in Dubai, said that the eagerness of the Russians and the inflow of real estate investments from Moscow-based multinational corporations, has prompted SME to launch the International Property Show Moscow 2008.

Geo-politics, International Finance, Global Market have absolutely nothing to do with "Orthodoxy." Businessmen do not see religion they see money. Businessmen that do see religion do what happened in the US. A collapse of the economy... With an entire world cheering...

#27 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:24 PM

As you probably know (but don't want to admit), Syria has already inked an agreement to put a Russian naval base there.

#28 Roqayah

Roqayah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Drakul Posted Image
---

Obviously I am speaking for myself when I say that I have never once blamed a JEW for the problems in Palestine. It is the likes of who you love to try and put the believers against one another.
Putting the Jews against the Muslims or Visa Versa.
Muslims call the Jews who follow the Lords commandments "people of the book"
I blame the ZIONISTS for the holocaust in Palestine- not the Jews

"No good Jew is a Zionist and no Zionist is a Good Jew"

#29 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

As you probably know (but don't want to admit), Syria has already inked an agreement to put a Russian naval base there.

Plus an Orthodox Church? I don't understand your point. What does Russia building a navel base have to do with Orthodoxy. You have failed to back up your statement.

I'm starting to believe you are anti-Russian. You use Zionist lingo, when you speak of Islam and Arabs. Show considerable concern over the Russian-Arab alliance.

Your statement here:

Is pro-Israel. You are saying Muslims have no right to speak against Israel because they are taking Russian help. It seems you are disgruntled that your Zionist plans to isolate Muslims from Russia has failed.

Yes Muslims fought Russia in Afghanistan.

Yes Muslims fought Serbians in Yugoslavia.

Yes Muslims are now fighting Russians in Chechniya.

More importantly.

Yes Muslims the majority of Muslims along with the majority of Russians realize and understand that those minority Muslims were and are all backed by Zionists who are against Russia and Muslims in general. And most Muslims consider them to be idiots.

This is not the only forum I am on. I post on a few forums were I actually speak with Russians and know what they think. I use a completey different computer, a PC who's IP has never appeared on Pravda nor any other place I am followed too. You won't find me on those forums nor which forums I am speaking of Draco, Sammy and a host of other trackers.

Pravda uses the Russian name but we all know it is populated by fake Russians and in some cases fake Muslims.... Pravda is not my source for contacts with Russians...

#30 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:04 PM

It is the likes of who you love to try and put the believers against one another.

Putting the Jews against the Muslims or Visa Versa.
Muslims call the Jews who follow the Lords commandments "people of the book"

I blame the ZIONISTS for the holocaust in Palestine- not the Jews

"No good Jew is a Zionist and no Zionist is a Good Jew"

These Zionists are not content unless Religion is wiped off the face of the Earth. There only problem is they will have destroy Alhambra along with the Taj Mahal to completely eradicate Islam. Something they can't do.

So they pit Muslims against Christians and Jews and Christians against Jews and Muslims.

They keep instilling each group is evil. They use different ID's to attack themselves when they posted as a Muslim, Christian or Jew which were posts made to attack Muslims, Christians and Jews.

This is the history of this forum, it won't be controlled, it can't be. All one has to do is become familiar with the language they use and occassionally their slip ups via high strung paranoid nature that they have...

#31 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:07 AM

Zionists are not necessarily Jews
Zionists are not necessarily Israel.
many Zionists are Christians
or masquerading as Christians

;)

#32 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:55 AM

Zionists are not necessarily Jews
Zionists are not necessarily Israel.
many Zionists are Christians
or masquerading as Christians

;)

Zionists are people who believe that Israel is the rightful owner of the land that it sits on and is entitled to live in peace. Most of the land that Israel occupied before 1967 was purchased with cold hard cash by the Jewish people, therefore they deserve to live on it in peace.
One need not be Jew, Christian or have any religious beliefs to research how the Jews aquired the land and realize that what they purchased belongs to them.

Tziyon
Tzi

#33 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:02 AM

The mormons call themselves Zion too.

#34 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:05 AM

Zionists are people who believe that Israel is the rightful owner of the land that it sits on and is entitled to live in peace.

Still does not mean all Jews have to be Zionists...

#35 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:32 AM

The mormons call themselves Zion too.

Cults have a habit of dressing themselves to "look like" what they are trying to be.

If you had done more than visited their Temple, you might have discovered that they "claim" to be the so called "lost tribes" of Israel.

#36 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:44 AM

they "claim" to be the so called "lost tribes" of Israel.

Hey just like Evangelical Pastor Hagee's flock...

Cults have a habit of dressing themselves to "look like" what they are trying to be.

Such as cults created by Evangelicals like Pete Peters, Gary Rex Laurk, Jim Jones, Jerry Fallwell, Jimmy Sweigart, Rex Humbert, Tammey Faye, Jim Baker, Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, John Hagee...

#37 Michael II

Michael II

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:53 AM

Hey just like Evangelical Pastor Hagee's flock...

Such as cults created by Evangelicals like Pete Peters, Gary Rex Laurk, Jim Jones, Jerry Fallwell, Jimmy Sweigart, Rex Humbert, Tammey Faye, Jim Baker, Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, John Hagee...

I don't recognize some of those names but in general Evangelicals are Christian in nature not "cults".

#38 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

Jim Warren Jones.

Sammy's hero.

November 18, 1978 death of over 900 Temple members in Jonestown, along with the death of 9 other people at a nearby airstrip and in Georgetown.

In 1952, Jones became a student pastor in Sommerset Southside Methodist Church, but left that church because its leaders barred him from integrating African Americans into his congregation.

Jones then began his own church, which changed names until it became the Peoples Temple Christian Church Full Gospel. Jones sold pet monkeys door-to-door to raise funds for his church.

In MacArthur Park, Los Angeles on December 13, 1973, Jones was arrested and charged with soliciting a man for sex in a movie theater bathroom known for homosexual activity.

Classical Evangelical...

#39 Michael II

Michael II

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:43 PM

Jim Warren Jones.

Sammy's hero.

November 18, 1978 death of over 900 Temple members in Jonestown, along with the death of 9 other people at a nearby airstrip and in Georgetown.

In 1952, Jones became a student pastor in Sommerset Southside Methodist Church, but left that church because its leaders barred him from integrating African Americans into his congregation.

Jones then began his own church, which changed names until it became the Peoples Temple Christian Church Full Gospel. Jones sold pet monkeys door-to-door to raise funds for his church.

In MacArthur Park, Los Angeles on December 13, 1973, Jones was arrested and charged with soliciting a man for sex in a movie theater bathroom known for homosexual activity.

Classical Evangelical...

I think I see where you might be confused.

Jones apparently started out in a mainstream Christian church but when he started "his own church" it veered off into a cult. Therefore it ceased being a Christian Church (based on the teachings of Christ) and instead became Jim Jones church based on the teachings of Jim Jones.

#40 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:08 PM

I think I see where you might be confused.

Jones apparently started out in a mainstream Christian church but when he started "his own church" it veered off into a cult. Therefore it ceased being a Christian Church (based on the teachings of Christ) and instead became Jim Jones church based on the teachings of Jim Jones.

What were his teachings that were seperate from the teachings of mainstream Christianity?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru