2348 replies to this topic

#61 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:23 AM

Well most Evangelicals are...

In the past Evangelicals talked about Jews eating babies, and about two decades ago we heard, from Evangelicals, about babies being tossed out of incubators by Iraqis. It seems Satanist and Evangelicals find dead babies to be popular topic of discussion...

Evangelicals, especially "true believers," in the "Prince of Peace" are famous for fighting with each other, just like Satanists who believe in the "Prince of Darkness."

When idiots say they are "evangelized" they mean to say they are now capable of correcting the spiritual defects of everyone who was not rescued by the death of the Virgin Prince whom was ritually sacrificed for the faults of man, who can never be perfect just by his nature.

Are one of those idiots BobbyD?

Progressive Christianity, now these cats are cool. Their tenets specifically state (I am paraphrasing) that they see themselves as having a way, through Jesus, among many ways found in other religions, to understand God.

And Evangelicals want to sell tickets to Purity Balls as a way of reaching out to others...

In case Horseman is on your ignore list again sammy,
you should respond to this.

#62 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:59 AM

There is no reason to respond to garbage he spews.

Those who believe him will still believe him and those who don't believe him don't require me to respond.

#63 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:55 PM

Obmar, since you think I aught to respond to your friends vicious post, I have taken a few minutes to do a bit of research and found this little tidbit from a Saudi newspaper in 2002.

On March 10,2002 an article in the official Saudi newspaper al-Riyadh described in rich detail how the Jews ritually slaughter Christian and Muslim children to use their blood in their holiday foods. With almost comic pseudo-scholarship, it explained that for one holiday (Purim) the Jew must kill an adolescent, but for Passover the victim must be 10 years or younger.

These types of blatant lies are reported in Arab Newspapers all of the time. I remember that at the time of this accusation it was plastered all over the main forum on this sight as fact.

#64 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:05 PM

There is no reason to respond to garbage he spews.

I aught to respond to your friends vicious post, I have taken a few minutes to do a bit of research

Can you make up your mind boo...

#65 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:41 AM

Obmar, since you think I aught to respond to your friends vicious post, I have taken a few minutes to do a bit of research and found this little tidbit from a Saudi newspaper in 2002.

These types of blatant lies are reported in Arab Newspapers all of the time. I remember that at the time of this accusation it was plastered all over the main forum on this sight as fact.

care to give the link?

#66 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:22 AM

care to give the link?

The article was written by Sammy...

#67 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:57 PM

The article was written by Sammy...

Is Spammy still spamming?:lol:

#68 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:32 PM

Is Spammy still spamming?:lol:

Thats all he ever does... We are on ignore, yet he reads everything we say... Then responds thru third person dialogue... What a fag...

#69 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:53 PM

care to give the link?

Are you trying to tell me that you don't remember when this garbage was smeared all over the Main forum of Pravda by the Jew haters?

I gave you the source and date.

On March 10,2002

Saudi newspaper al-Riyadh

Perhaps you can search their archives.

#70 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:21 PM

On March 10,2002

Dabbagh: improved investment environment make the kingdom more attractive to foreign investment in the Middle East...

Yup sure sounds anti-Jewish alright... Fu.cking idiot...

And why are you spamming on this thread?

#71 Michael II

Michael II

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:03 PM

Can you make up your mind boo...

Curious how you change the quote into something that was not said. :confused:

Wasn't this the quote?

#72 Michael II

Michael II

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:06 PM

Are you trying to tell me that you don't remember when this garbage was smeared all over the Main forum of Pravda by the Jew haters?

I gave you the source and date.

On March 10,2002

Thanks for the link to the paper.

I wonder whay they don't provide a way to search their archives?

#73 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:32 PM

[quote name='Michael II']Curious how you change the quote into something that was not said.[/QUOTE]

Very easily really. Similiar to this:

[quote name='Michael II']Therefore, by your own criteria, if you have never been a member of the Church of England, you cannot possibly know what is being taught.[/QUOTE]

To which I said:

[quote name='Horseman']So let me understand you correctly you are saying that Rev Dr Malcolm Brown, the Church's director of mission and public affairs is a clown and his documented statement, "Christians, in their response to Darwin's theory of natural selection, repeated the mistakes they made in doubting Galileo's astronomy in the 17th century." is pure speculation on my part because I'm not a member of his Church.[/QUOTE]

To which you repled:

[quote name='Michael II']No, you set the criteria, not me.

I'm just trying to respect your rules on this.[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me how a documented fact, stated by a person who is not only a member of that Church but an official responsible for public affairs, how can that be speculation?

You did say:

[quote name='Michael II']Nope!

When I told you "I never was a member of his cult so I cannot give you the specifics of what he taught, only that he stopped teaching "thus sayeth the Word" and started teaching "because I said so".

You responded, "Well then its speculation. Purely what you think you heard him say, maybe, possibly, you really don't know..."[/QUOTE]

Do you have any documentation to back this up:

[quote name='Michael II']Like Richard Nixon, he foolishly made the mistake of recording his phone conversations. With a bit of research on the net I gleaned this gem from a transcript of one of those taped conversations.[/QUOTE]

[quote]Jones: Well, I

#74 Michael II

Michael II

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:01 PM

Can you tell me how a documented fact, stated by a person who is not only a member of that Church but an official responsible for public affairs, how can that be speculation?

This documentation relates one specific publicized event and does not relate to what that particular churches "teaches" which is what the discussion is.

You accused me of not knowing what Jones taught because I was not a member of his cult.

All I asked you is what your specific Evangelical church teaches. That is really not a difficult question for one who claims to know so much about Evangelicals.

Since it is quite evident that you don't attend any Christian churches, (your criteria is that one must be a member in order to know what is being taught) it becomes equally evident that you don't know what Evangelicals believe and teach.

#75 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:21 PM

This documentation relates one specific publicized event and does not relate to what that particular churches "teaches" which is what the discussion is.

It absolutely relates to the topic at hand...

The Church of England is to apologise to Charles Darwin for its initial rejection of his theories, nearly 150 years after he published his most famous work.

The Church of England aka Protestant Evangelicals will now like to accept Evolution. Evolution is not Creation.

According to your undocumented "internet(s)" find, Jones said this:
[i]
Uh, we

#76 Michael II

Michael II

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:26 PM

It absolutely relates to the topic at hand...

The Church of England is to apologise to Charles Darwin for its initial rejection of his theories, nearly 150 years after he published his most famous work.

Are you suggesting that the Church of England is now going to start "teaching" Darwin's theories in the church?

#77 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:30 PM

Are you suggesting that the Church of England is now going to start "teaching" Darwin's theories in the church?

Read the article... The Church of England is saying they will...

The comments are included on a Church of England website promoting the views of Charles Darwin to be launched on Monday.

If You Are Going to Discuss Anything...Always Click On The Link

#78 Michael II

Michael II

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:46 PM

[quote name='Horseman'] According to your undocumented "internet(s)" find, Jones said this:
[i]
Uh, we

#79 Michael II

Michael II

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:08 PM

Read the article... The Church of England is saying they will...

They will start teaching "evolution"?

That is not what is being said on the church website.

#80 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:22 PM

They will start teaching "evolution"?

So they lied did they. Nothing new really. Evangelicalism as it is...

I just wonder why are advertising and linking to Darwin:

From ‘Recollections of the Development of My Mind and Character' by Charles Darwin - originally penned in the 1870s for friends and family but published posthumously as a short autobiography from 1887. Reproduced with the kind permission of William H Darwin.

The Link From the Church of England Website

And in their further reading they recommend:

‘Journal of Researches’ also known as ‘The Voyage of the Beagle’ (first published 1839 as part of Captain FitzRoy's three-volume official account of the voyage, second edition 1845)

‘On the Origin of Species’ (1859)

‘The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex’ (1871)

‘The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals’ (1872)

‘Autobiography’ (1887)

(Available at The Complete Work of Charles Darwin Online)

‘Creation or Evolution’ by Denis Alexander (Monarch)

Source

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru