• Please log in to reply
3507 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45529 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:33 AM

Looks like that link between Pravda and WND still exists ;)

Pravda raises Obama eligibility issue

Other media outlets begin reporting concerns over president-elect's citizenship status

Posted: December 03, 2008
11:40 pm Eastern

Chelsea Schilling
WorldNetDaily

Questions about Obama's citizenship status are spreading like wildfire on the Internet, and some media outlets are beginning to run stories on the issue.

Even the Russian online newspaper Pravda featured a column about "the man with no visible past."

"Barry Sotero, AKA Barack Obama, along with the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission have successfully ignored a Federal Lawsuit asking him to produce a valid Birth Certificate," the articles states. "When the time to respond to that lawsuit expired, under Federal Court Rules, they all admitted that he was not a citizen of The United States of America and deemed to have committed fraud. A normal man would have been found to have admitted he was not a U.S. citizen."

While Pravda acknowledges that Obama is praised for his way with words, it warns, "Every con man walking free or in jail is an articulate speaker. Who would give their trust to a man who could not use the right words to convince his targets to trust him? Articulate speaking is no way to judge or rate the integrity of a person."

The writer said every con man sells a "dream," pushes a "greed button," stresses "urgency"

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45529 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:38 AM

Here is the Pravda article

http://english.pravd...Amazing_Obama-0

~

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45529 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:41 AM

Here is link to TB's ongoing discussion of Obamination's birth certificate issue.

http://www.timebomb2...ad.php?t=313571

~

#4 bruce

bruce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16131 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:42 AM

, 2008
Hawaii Hospital: Obama not born here!

Honolulu, HI -- Questions about where Barack Obama was born and if he is eligible to become President are reaching fever pitch after every hospital in Honolulu, HI has denied he was born in any of them!

In order to be President of the United States, the Constitution requires a candidate to be "a natural born" citizen. Allegations arose over a year ago that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and is thus ineligible to be President.

While the so-called "main stream" media has totally ignored the issue, the internet media is blazing with information about it.

According to investigative efforts between November 20 and December 2, the following Hospitals have denied Barack Obama was born at their facility and have further denied his mother was ever a patient:

We were pretty detailed in our calls. You can look at every hospital here and call any of them. You can file freedom of information act requests or speak to the media relations people at every hospital. Do everything and anything you wish. Barack Obama was never born in a hospital in Hawaii as claimed.
If Barack Obama cannot prove he is a "natural born citizen" prior to Inauguration day, he cannot be allowed to be sworn in. Period.
I earnestly hope our legal system, through the courts, handle this matter so that We The People don't have to step in and settle this the hard way.

#5 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11923 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:22 AM

He was born at home in a bed and registered when he was a small baby. So let that be the end of it.

If his father was in the USA wehen he was born and his mother was in the USA when he was born, where was he supposed to be born, on the Moon?

What difference does it make anyway?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DON'T F UCK me with that Constitution crap, who the f uck gives a flying f uck about the sodding Constitution? Did Bush respect the Constitution of the UN Charter?

Of course he didn't.

#6 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:31 AM

Yes Pravda also had a lovely article about sex traumas.

Thank you so much for bringing that to our attention. ZZZZZZZZ

This subject has been beaten to death.

#7 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 20207 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:33 AM

Bean the next person who posts that AGAIN gets bardaked for 10 years.

It has been posted about 10,000 times

#8 GEORGIOS

GEORGIOS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:41 AM

Bean the next person who posts that AGAIN gets bardaked for 10 years.

It has been posted about 10,000 times

Kinez peva Jelena

http://nz.youtube.co...0E7D031&index=0

:cheers:

Pesma Ace Pejovica Jelena koju je otpevao Kinez :clap::ghug::Fidel:

#9 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:33 PM

[quote name='bruce'], 2008
Hawaii Hospital: Obama not born here!

Honolulu, HI -- Questions about where Barack Obama was born and if he is eligible to become President are reaching fever pitch after every hospital in Honolulu, HI has denied he was born in any of them!

In order to be President of the United States, the Constitution requires a candidate to be "a natural born" citizen. Allegations arose over a year ago that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and is thus ineligible to be President.

While the so-called "main stream" media has totally ignored the issue, the internet media is blazing with information about it.

According to investigative efforts between November 20 and December 2, the following Hospitals have denied Barack Obama was born at their facility and have further denied his mother was ever a patient:

[LIST]
[*][URL="http://www.queens.org/"][COLOR=#999999]The Queen

#10 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:34 PM

Nemesis also. Maybe she was talking about the sex article.

Clarence Thomas has taken on the Donofrio case and it will be heard tomorrow at the Supreme Court. It has to have some merit for that to happen.

Donofrio's Website.

http://naturalbornci....wordpress.com/

#11 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:46 PM

Here is link to TB's ongoing discussion of Obamination's birth certificate issue.

http://www.timebomb2...ad.php?t=313571

~

You can guess what the next argument will be if the decision goes against him. It will be that Clarence Thomas was bias. Thanks for posting the link I hadn't seen this article.

http://online.wsj.co...7146948231.html

#12 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:49 PM

He was born at home in a bed and registered when he was a small baby. So let that be the end of it.

If his father was in the USA wehen he was born and his mother was in the USA when he was born, where was he supposed to be born, on the Moon?

What difference does it make anyway?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DON'T F UCK me with that Constitution crap, who the f uck gives a flying f uck about the sodding Constitution? Did Bush respect the Constitution of the UN Charter?

Of course he didn't.

Why does it matter to your so much? One more day and its over.

#13 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22246 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:54 PM

It would be rather embarassing for Abama to be confronted by his past by hostile medias each time he made a statement, engaged in foreign policy or tried negotiate contracts on behalf of the US. And to have foreign correspondants always begin their press releases with Obama's questionable eligibility to the position.

#14 lilbean

lilbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:22 PM

i still wonder if the islamic world will brand him an apostate.

#15 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:15 PM

Obama and the New World Order

#16 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:24 PM

It would be rather embarassing for Abama to be confronted by his past by hostile medias each time he made a statement, engaged in foreign policy or tried negotiate contracts on behalf of the US. And to have foreign correspondants always begin their press releases with Obama's questionable eligibility to the position.

I think the media will try to cover themselves by looking for a way out. They won't dare say they declined to cover it.

I think they will put the blame on Clarence Thomas. All those 'best people on television' won't dare to be wrong. They will look for some kind of scapegoat. They are probably in meetings now planning their escape.

Wolf Blitzer ... never scared to ask the difficult questions. :clap:

#17 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36419 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

My guess is that Justice Thomas accepted the case in order to cut the Kenyan some slack and give him some credibility as a "natural born citizen". It would be breathtaking to have the court overturn a presidential election, so I think it isn't going to happen.

The burden of proof rests on the person filing the lawsuit to prove Obama isn't a citizen but so far, the challengers are trying to reverse this and make Obama prove he is a citizen. The problem is, the challengers have to affirmatively PROVE that Obama is not a citizen, not merely offer hearsay that he was born elsewhere.

To prove their case, they need the official documents from Kenya or Hawaii, and those documents have been sealed by their respective governments. Unless the court issues a subpoena or otherwise orders the State of Hawaii to produce a birth certificate, it's a Catch-22 situation, where they can't prove Obama is not a natural born citizen without the documents, and they can't get the documents until they prove he is not a natural born citizen.

The court will probably whitewash the first black president.

#18 vigorous

vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53988 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:16 PM

The KOOKS are having a field day with this one.

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45529 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:50 PM

When people discuss Obamination's place of birth,
they usually also wind up discussing McCain's...
He was born in Panama.

Here is an interesting post from a first time poster on TB [bold type added]:

Originally Posted by rhughe13:

I heard an interesting take from coast to coast last night. It was their first hour guest.

He said the US military base that McCain was supposedly born on, did not exist at that time.

So it was impossible for McCain to have been a citizen either.

Yesterday, 08:39 PM

mala

First time poster, so please be gentle!

I believe this is relevant. It means that we would have faced the same issues if McCain had won the popular vote.

This has been niggling at me for quite a while. How likely is it that both contenders would have natural born "issues"? Not darned likely, IMHO.
So, this issue was in the cards to begin with. What is the reason?

Well, I can come up with a few. First, maybe someone wants to get rid of that requirement for POTUS. Who would benefit from it (besides Ahhnold?). The other backlash (besides dem/rep white/nonwhite), might be that every government official would come under scrutiny (whether legal or not) as to their citizenship. This would create, again IMHO, a strong and nasty xenophobic reaction in the public. Who benefits from an (even more) xenophobic America? I'll stop with my opinions, but it's worth puzzling over.

http://www.timebomb2...53&postcount=95

~

~

#20 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:07 PM

It has already made a difference that McCain was not born on mainland America because he knew that the Obama supporters would have attacked him if he ever mentioned anything regarding Obama's place or proof of birth.

Leo Donofrio seems to think he has a good case. He seems well versed to me.

For all the namecalling from the Obama suppoorters they would be even worse if McCain had won. First there would have been riots and then it would have been straight to the courts.

I'm looking forward to see what happens tomorrow. Either the case will be ignored. Or it will cause a riot on the scale of no other. He still hasn't provided proof of his hospital of birth. He has spent so much money to keep it hidden.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru