3507 replies to this topic

#41 Americo

Americo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5418 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:00 PM

http://www.theatlant...oc/200812/spies

This is really interesting, and somewhat vaguely near the topic.

Interesting article, vigorous. So, what I hear about Putin's pals tipping habits appears to be true.

:)

#42 bruce

bruce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16131 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:14 PM

I can still see the Zionist control of Russia.And in Washington ,England,and Israel they all see things as one and the same.

#43 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:29 PM

2:37 -->>

~

The Pakistan comment has to be his worst gaffe so far. It's a green light to India. They see themselves as another 9 11.

A few things may come to a head this weekend.

#44 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:06 AM

Leo Donofrio has made a request from his blog.

DEC 5TH VIGIL AT SCOTUS: PLEASE DONT BRING SIGNS - LEO DONOFRIO WILL NOT BE AT VIGIL
Posted in Uncategorized on December 4, 2008 by naturalborncitizen
[UPDATE: 6:29 PM] The Supreme Court Police have instructed that no signs be brought to the Supreme Court tomorrow. Amen to that. Once again, I am not encouraging participation. I would be devastated if somebody went there and got into an argument or a fight or arrested.

[UPDATE 5:00 PM] Leo Donofrio is not involved in the planning of this vigil. It just developed by its own momentum. I am not asking anybody to go and I have said it will have zero effect on the outcome. But now that it appears to be happening, I am trying to make people understand there are dangers involved with such an event. My advice below is just a guide for anybody planning on going, but I am not encouraging participation. I will be on the radio to dicsuss this - BRIEFLY- with Joe Thunder tonight at 9:00 PM EST, via the Plains Radio Network.

LEO DONOFRIO WILL NOT BE AT THE VIGIL. PLEASE BRING NO SIGNS.

http://naturalbornci....wordpress.com/

#45 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:11 AM

Although the Washington Times seems to be covering it now ...

'The Supreme Court plans to decide Friday whether to hear a case that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever becomes the nation's full-fledged president.

The Supreme Court judges' conference today will consider the lawsuit filed by New Jersey attorney Leo Donofrio. He contends Mr. Obama is not a "natural born citizen," as the U.S. Constitution requires.

Mr. Donofrio concedes Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii. He argues, however, that Mr. Obama was a British citizen due to his father's British citizenship.'

http://www.washingto...tizenship-suit/

#46 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:34 AM

This is also interesting from Leo Donofrio's blog ...

PRESIDENT CHESTER ARTHUR et al - WHY THEY AREN’T PRECEDENT FOR OBAMA’S ELIGIBILITY
Posted in Uncategorized on December 4, 2008 by naturalborncitizen
Later tonight, probably much later… I’ll publish my research on all Presidents born to a parent or parents born abroad. I’ve conclusively established that, with the exception of Chester Arthur, every President - that wasn’t made eligible to POTUS under the Article 2, Section 1 grandfather clause - was born on United States soil to parents who were both United States citizens.

As for Chester Arthur’s father William, we haven’t found the exact date he was naturalized, but we’ve found proof that President Chester Arthur lied about his father’s history, his mother’s history and his own age. Why did he do that? Well, it appears that William Arthur probably naturalized within months just before or just after President Chester Arthur was born in October 1829. The 21st President clearly lied about his birthday, pushing it back a year to 1830.

For those of you who may find it hard to sleep tonight, grab a cup of tea and join me for a late night American history lesson and the unfolding of an eerily bizarre coincidental scandal involving Chester Arthur, our 21st President, and also a proven liar. He was born in the United States, but allegations he wasn’t may have provided cover for another eligibility problem.

#47 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45489 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:46 AM

I'm looking forward to see what happens tomorrow.

Will we know tomorrow ?

This TB topic suggests otherwise ?

http://www.timebomb2...ad.php?t=313870

~

#48 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:50 AM

I don't know what will happen Atossa.

I watched the Situation Room last night and all they were talking about was 24 7 coverage of the Inauguration. They have so much money tied up in Obama that I think they will even try to ignore a Supreme Court decision against him. That could be the reason for the Press Conference.

I'm just an observer watching with interest.

#49 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45489 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:56 AM

As published in the The Wall Street Journal

PRESS RELEASE

Mr. Obama's Eligibility to be Aired Monday at the National Press Club

Last update: 3:18 p.m. EST Dec. 4, 2008

QUEENSBURY, N.Y., Dec 04, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ --

On Monday, December 8, 2008, at 1:30 pm, the We The People Foundation will conduct a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C.

The licensed attorneys who initiated lawsuits in PA (Philip Berg), NJ (Leo Donofrio) and CA (Orly Taitz), challenging Mr. Obama's legal eligibility to hold the Office of President of the United States, will briefly summarize the facts, legal arguments and status of their cases. They will answer questions from the press.

Prior to the start of the conference, at 10 am, the Supreme Court of the United States is expected to announce whether it will consider applications from these attorneys who have asked the Court to delay the proceedings of the Electoral College pending a determination of the underlying constitutional question - the meaning of the "natural born citizen" clause of Article II of the Constitution and its application to Mr. Obama.

Robert Schulz will briefly discuss Mr. Obama's response to the publication of his Open Letter in the Chicago Tribune on Monday and Wednesday of this week. For the reasons given in the Open Letter, Schulz asked Mr. Obama to: (1) immediately authorize Hawaiian officials to provide a team of forensic scientists access to his original ("vault") birth certificate and (2) arrange for the delivery of other documents needed to conclusively establish Obama's citizenship status. Mr. Schulz will answer questions from the press.
"Under our Constitution, no one is eligible to assume the Office of the President unless he or she is a 'natural born citizen,'" said Bob Schulz, Chairman of the Foundation. "To date, Mr. Obama has refused all requests to release his original birth certificate or other documents that would definitively establish his citizenship status and thus his constitutional eligibility."
The Open Letter to Mr. Obama summarizes the evidence against Mr. Obama and the adverse consequences that would befall the Nation should he assume the Office of the President as a usurper.

"Should the state members of the Electoral College cast their votes for Mr. Obama in the face of such overwhelming evidence, and without verification of Mr. Obama's eligibility, they would be committing treason to the Constitution," said Schulz.

SOURCE We The People Foundation For Constitutional Education, Inc.

http://www.WeThePeopleFoundation.org

http://www.marketwat...1-E6C0CBC18EA3}

~

#50 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:03 AM

Nice song for today Atossa ...

Marvin Gaye - What's Going On?

#51 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45489 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:12 AM

Song for Monday :lol:

~

#52 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:13 AM

Where are all those naysayers that were talking about the rest of us getting over the fact that the illegal alien Barry Soetoro was the new president?

Posted Image

#53 Kris*

Kris*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:32 AM

i think....

First, Barry's mom lied when she registered her son in Hawaii after she gave birth in Kenya.

So, the SCOTIS will probably:

1. "recognize" his fake birth in Hawaii (for lack of "concrete" evidence otherwise).

2. re-define "natural born" in such as way that Barry squeaks by as eligible, without ordering all the documents Barry is hiding.

In short Barry is a con man (as stated in the article) and i seriously question his character. Maybe some people may give him credit for being the greatest con man of all time.

#54 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:41 AM

He always reminds me of this ...

Book and film at the end of it for him.

#55 sb11

sb11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46633 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:55 AM

Hawaiian govt officials have certified that they have seen Obama's
birth certificate and it is valid.

Any child of an American parent is a citizen, even if born outside the US

Atossa, why not work to end Texas' role as the chief murdering state
(prisoners, cows, the environment)

#56 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:17 AM

So why can't the hospital confirm he was born there?

Surely they have records. They have a Certificate of Live birth with no details.

The Supreme Court won't accept that as proof of birth. Not good enough for the President of the United States. Probably not good enough now for a drivers license.

#57 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11923 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:52 AM

cl. 3 p. zh nr. 3

#58 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:03 PM

cl. 3 p. zh nr. 3

Let's see if the Supreme Court agrees with you.

#59 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11923 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:22 PM

it was a coded message to myself Mila thank you, regarding something interesting in this thread. Yes it does happen on occasion...:clap:

#60 Mila

Mila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:15 PM

08a407

http://origin.www.su...cket/08a407.htm

Another misleading element of your story is the headline. The Supreme Court will be focused on the issue of Obama’s eligibility to be President, not on his citizenship status. Just being a “Citizen” is not enough to be President. I have no doubt, and I’m sure the Supreme Court concurs, that Obama is a United States citizen.

But the Constitution draws a direct distinction between “Citizens” and “Natural Born Citizens”. Citizens may be Senators and Representatives, but it takes something else to be President.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru