• Please log in to reply
2038 replies to this topic

#1 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:27 PM

There can be no better proof than this that Zionist Israel was created for Christianity-Israel is NOT a Jewish state! Messianic "Judaism" merely a step to Christian conversion.

The proof is in the Zionist creater of Israel himself-Theodor Herzl:
"Theodor Herzl(1860-1904), grew up in Budapest, Hungary. He was the political founder of Zionism and the father of the State of Israel. Chaplain William H. Hechler,(a true evangelical born-again Christian), author of The Restoration of the Jews to Palestine, was Theodor Herzl's best friend."

Complete article follows:
The End of History-Messiah Conspiracy
http://www.ramsheadp...ssiah/ch15.html

Judaism under threat from the "Our *Way* or the Highway to Hell" evangelical Cristofascists-
STOPPING THE MISSIONARY ASSAULT

http://www.jcrcny.or...y/stopping.html

#2 Sirius_El

Sirius_El

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8006 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

Excellent thread!!!

I added to your reputation. :)

#3 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:15 PM

There can be no better proof than this that Zionist Israel was created for Christianity-Israel is NOT a Jewish state! Messianic "Judaism" merely a step to Christian conversion.

"Theodor Herzl(1860-1904), grew up in Budapest, Hungary. He was the political founder of Zionism and the father of the State of Israel. Chaplain William H. Hechler,(a true evangelical born-again Christian), author of The Restoration of the Jews to Palestine, was Theodor Herzl's best friend."

Your naked hatred of Jews and Zionism perpetuates the Jews returning to Israel.
God has made the Jews the object of hatred worldwide and continues to draw them to Israel.

If Jews were welcomed around the world instead of being reviled, there would be no need or desire to return to their homeland.:kowt:

#4 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

Your naked hatred of Jews and Zionism perpetuates the Jews returning to Israel.

Sammy Bilbo is Jewish...

God has made the Jews the object of hatred worldwide and continues to draw them to Israel.

Now we have a problem with that statement. If it is God's wish that we hate the Jews, then how can it be so evil to do so. Surely God does not create evil thoughts in Man. Well certainly not a self declared loving God. A God that advertises Himself as loving and peaceful should kinda be loving and peaceful...

God is not anti-Semitic. Zionist-Evangelicals are. As Bilbo clearly pointed out...

If Jews were welcomed around the world instead of being reviled, there would be no need or desire to return to their homeland.

Well that is confusing...

#5 Sirius_El

Sirius_El

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8006 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:08 AM

Sammy Bilbo is Jewish...

:kowt::lafn:

Bilbo and David ( a Jew friend of mine here) are the best examples why someone has to separate Jews with Zionists!!!

Now we have a problem with that statement. If it is God's wish that we hate the Jews, then how can it be so evil to do so. Surely God does not create evil thoughts in Man. Well certainly not a self declared loving God. A God that advertises Himself as loving and peaceful should kinda be loving and peaceful...

God is not anti-Semitic. Zionist-Evangelicals are. As Bilbo clearly pointed out...

Well said Brother!!!

And maybe the behavior of the Jews was the reason that they were no welcomed in various places?

#6 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:39 PM

And maybe the behavior of the Jews was the reason that they were no welcomed in various places?

Well bro its confusing. If it is God's plan to make the Jewish people unwelcome, then they could be the nicest people on Earth and still be unwelcome because it is God's plan. A very strange plan but His plan nonetheless...

On the other hand...

Baggins wrote "Zionist Israel was created for Christianity-Israel is NOT a Jewish state! Messianic "Judaism" merely a step to Christian conversion."

It makes it even more confusing if one thinks why would God want his Chosen Ones to be hated.

If I agree with the Auotmotive Engineer on how the vehicle should be maintained, in return the Automotive Engineer wants everyone to hate my guts. Where's the logic?

So I would agree with Baggin's statement...

#7 Sirius_El

Sirius_El

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8006 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:34 PM

Well bro its confusing. If it is God's plan to make the Jewish people unwelcome, then they could be the nicest people on Earth and still be unwelcome because it is God's plan. A very strange plan but His plan nonetheless...

On the other hand...

Baggins wrote "Zionist Israel was created for Christianity-Israel is NOT a Jewish state! Messianic "Judaism" merely a step to Christian conversion."

It makes it even more confusing if one thinks why would God want his Chosen Ones to be hated.

If I agree with the Auotmotive Engineer on how the vehicle should be maintained, in return the Automotive Engineer wants everyone to hate my guts. Where's the logic?

So I would agree with Baggin's statement...

I believe that things are very simple Brother!!!

Always the same story.

Egypt, Persia, Assyria, Ottoman Empire, USA etc

They acting like parasites!!!

They believe that everything belongs to them by right...

This is just Zionism Brother!!!

#8 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

Complete article follows:
The End of History-Messiah Conspiracy
http://www.ramsheadp...ssiah/ch15.html

Judaism under threat from the "Our *Way* or the Highway to Hell" evangelical Cristofascists-
STOPPING THE MISSIONARY ASSAULT

http://www.jcrcny.or...y/stopping.html

People have a marvelous way of interpreting things, but then again, one can only see others through their own eyes. Christians have what is called the 'Great Commission'. It means that they must go out and evangelize the world so everyone will have a chance of attaining the 'Kingdom of Heaven' in its fullness...so in that sense, why not convert the Jews too?

To assume that Israel was created for that reason though is preposterous. You have to realize that being part of what is considered 'Christendom', (Europe, USA, etc.) and being a true Christian with an evangelizing intent is two different things. Do you really believe that the ones in the UN that voted for Israel were Christians? As for the Jews, they could have just as well been evangelized in countries other than Israel.

Look you can say whatever you want about the Evangelicals, but as Christians missionary's they are trying to bring people to Christ through love and compassion, not the sword as other religions are prone to do.

#9 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:43 PM

:kowt::lafn:

Bilbo and David ( a Jew friend of mine here) are the best examples why someone has to separate Jews with Zionists!!!

Well said Brother!!!

Another good reason why Jews should never be confused with Zionists(a VERY good one):

Nazi support of Zionism
http://www.jewsagain...nazisupport.cfm

#10 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:45 PM

Excellent thread!!!

I added to your reputation. :)

Why, thank you Sirius_El

:)

#11 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:46 PM

Sammy Bilbo is Jewish...

I see Spammy is still at it...

:scrollhah:lafn:

Welcome back, Horseman:clap:

#12 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:53 PM

Sammy Bilbo is Jewish...

Hard to believe!

I find him to be just another Jew hating racist.

I didn

#13 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:04 AM

I believe that things are very simple Brother!!!

Always the same story.

Egypt, Persia, Assyria, Ottoman Empire, USA etc

They acting like parasites!!!

They believe that everything belongs to them by right...

This is just Zionism Brother!!!

There is certainly a parasite group out there. And it may not be the Jews...

There is more and more evidence that the Anglo may just be that parasite.

Slavery, colonialism, annihilation of Native Peoples, theft of other peoples cultures, religions and ideas. Anglos seem to have a derogatory nickname for everyone:

Chink
Nigger
xxxx
Raghead
Wetback
Injun
Paki
Wog

More so than any other group of people... Anglos also dispise unity amongst other peoples... The Jewish Royalty is all dead. But the Anglo Queen lives and has plenty of heirs...

#14 Oghoul

Oghoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:09 AM

There is certainly a parasite group out there. And it may not be the Jews...

There is more and more evidence that the Anglo may just be that parasite.

Slavery, colonialism, annihilation of Native Peoples, theft of other peoples cultures, religions and ideas. Anglos seem to have a derogatory nickname for everyone:

Chink
Nigger
xxxx
Raghead
Wetback
Injun
Paki
Wog

More so than any other group of people... Anglos also dispise unity amongst other peoples... The Jewish Royalty is all dead. But the Anglo Queen lives and has plenty of heirs...

Jews were directly involved in slavery and colonialism. This whole derogatory term argument doesn't really hold water either.

#15 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:18 AM

Hard to believe!

I find him to be just another Jew hating racist.

Well he is Jewish. If he is pissed off at Zionist, I reckon he can be. What else can I say...

I didn’t say it was God’s “wish” but that “God has made the Jews the object of hatred worldwide”.

Well if God has made the Jews the object of hatred, then it is because he wishes to do so. Unless Satan told him to do it. Then God is just obeying Satan's wishes...

God has His own way of disciplining the children of Israel for their unfaithfulness.

Well that's his wish is it not?

What is all of this hooey about God “creating” evil thoughts and a “loving peaceful God” not being allowed to discipline His creation?

I never hooey...

Hate is not discipline. Holocaust was not a disciplinary action...

Do “loving parents” cease to be “loving” because they discipline their children?

I don't think chasing the kid out of his house would be called discipline Sammy. Killing the kid, starving him, beating his *** relentlessly, isolating him. None of that can be done as discipline.

I've disciplined my kids, not once did I kill them nor chase them out of the house...

What’s so confusing about it?

If we are happy and comfortable where we live, what’s the impetus to move to safety?

If it was God's plan to move me, then it really doesn't matter if I was safe, happy or settled. If you belive in a God that has made the Jews the object of hate, then you can't cry "Jews are hated."...

#16 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:27 AM

Jews were directly involved in slavery and colonialism.

So were some of the slaves and those being colonialized...

This whole derogatory term argument doesn't really hold water either.

The derogatory terms are not the foundation of my arguement. This is:

"Slavery, colonialism, annihilation of Native Peoples, theft of other peoples cultures, religions and ideas."

And this:

"The Jewish Royalty is all dead. But the Anglo Queen lives and has plenty of heirs..."

The derogatroy terms comes from having a superiority complex. One would have to address the superiority complex before dismissing the derogatroy terms...

#17 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:17 AM

If you belive in a God that has made the Jews the object of hate, then you can't cry "Jews are hated."...

Why can't I?

I didn't say God made people hate Jews but that God had made them the object of hate.
There are many reasons why people choose to hate people that they don't even know.

Look at the front page of this board.
The Jewish bankers are blamed for the world economic collapse.
The Jews are accused of being in control of the world.
The Jews are demonized for every conceivable ill that effects humanity.

Jews are hated all over the world one just needs to surf the net to see hatred building against the Jews.

Can't you hear the drum beat?

#18 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

The Jews are not an oppressed people anymore and they are not hated more than anyone else. They are also not the only people to have been mass murdered. The phoney, "Poor Me pseudo Drama" that the Zionist are playing is a scam to distract from the Holocaust of the Palestinians.

Evangelists like to pretend that everyone is beneath them and need to be saved by them. If you listen to them you will lose your nation , your culture and your uniqueness.

#19 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:54 PM

......, and in 1967, against all odds, Israel was victorious in a war against five Arab nations.
The miracle of the Six Day War, and the return of Old Jerusalem to Jewish hands, enabled born-again Gentile Christians to show the Jews that the Messianic prophecies were being fulfilled. They were also able to show God’s true love for the Jewish people through their caring in the Messiah.6

This is a complete fabrication. The Zionists provoked the conflict because they have the WMD's to win any conflict. They have provoked every conflict that happened since they brutally invaded and occupied the Middle East.
They were put there to control the Arab populations and to distract them while our corporations stole their OIL.
The Zionist Regime even claims that they lost, when they violently invaded Lebanon last year and destroyed Southern Lebanon and slaughtered mostly civilians.

Eventually the world will get sick of their lies and continuing mass murdering and abandon them.

#20 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

Why can't I?

God destroyed the cities of Soddom and Gomorrah. For you to turn around and say that was wrong would be oxymoronic because you worship the God that did the destruction....

I didn't say God made people hate Jews but that God had made them the object of hate.

What's the difference between:

"God made people hate Jews"

"God had made them the object of hate"

There are many reasons why people choose to hate people that they don't even know.

There is a difference between me chosing to hate people and God secretly making me hate someone. I am not God...

Look at the front page of this board.
The Jewish bankers are blamed for the world economic collapse.
The Jews are accused of being in control of the world.
The Jews are demonized for every conceivable ill that effects humanity.

Yeah so what. We blamed 9 month old Iraqi babies, for what Saddam did, and starved over 500,000 of them to death. Then we bombed them. And now we are saying its their fault...

Jews are hated all over the world one just needs to surf the net to see hatred building against the Jews.

Can't you hear the drum beat?

Perhaps they shouldn't of mudered over 1300 women and children in Gaza and over 1500 women and children in Lebanon and perhaps they shouldn't be asking that we kill Iranians for them...

Perhaps they shouldn't be doing things of this nature:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru