The proof is HERE!
http://www.palestinebook.com/

#2002 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:53 PM

Grandfather of Protestant "born again" Dubya confirmed to have been complicit in his financing of Hitler's Third Reich

http://www.guardian.....secondworldwar

(My thanks to TangoLima for this gem):clap: :kowt:

#2003 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:39 PM

You offer nothing whatsoever.

God chooses those who choose God.
The Holy spirit is within everyone. Many choose to ignore what is within them or they have forgotten(sinned).
Sinning is simply forgetting who we really are.
"The one within is greater than the one who walks the earth"
"We are not the body"

Why his real name is Spammy.

#2004 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:27 PM

I am on Jenny's ignore list. It took a lot of work, but I made it in the end.

It's a shame she'll never see this.

Because I am quite sure she will never check no-one's watching her

and look

LOL...

Paying attention to Jenny is like looking both ways after you've cross the road...

#2005 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:29 PM

Editing my words is putting words in my mouth. You freaking douchebag!

Posted Image

I don't put words in your mouth. I simply correct them:

Posted Image

#2006 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

Grandfather of Protestant "born again" Dubya confirmed to have been complicit in his financing of Hitler's Third Reich

Your argument is without merit since "born again Dubya" is not responsible for anything his Grandfather may have done.

#2007 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

Why his real name is Spammy.

Jesus said to his disciples, spread the gospel of the one God around the world. Never did he tell them to convert people to a religion or to ask them to accept Jesus as their God

#2008 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

Jesus said to his disciples, spread the gospel of the one God around the world. Never did he tell them to convert people to a religion or to ask them to accept Jesus as their God

:kowt: :clap:

#2009 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:34 PM

Your argument is without merit since "born again Dubya" is not responsible for anything his Grandfather may have done.

Yes he is:

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me.

Bible passages indicate God visits the sins of the fathers on the children, even to the third and fourth generation (Exodus 20:5; 34: 6,7; Deuteronomy 5:9).

#2010 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:03 AM

Yes he is:

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me.

Bible passages indicate God visits the sins of the fathers on the children, even to the third and fourth generation (Exodus 20:5; 34: 6,7; Deuteronomy 5:9).

Do you disagree that wrong choices have natural consequences?

Those verses are indicating the consequences a father brings on his children when he leads them into error.

#2011 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:40 AM

Do you disagree that wrong choices have natural consequences?

Those verses are indicating the consequences a father brings on his children when he leads them into error.

I don't believe my wrong choices should punish my descendents 5 generations down the road. Reason is, chances are one of my descendents or even my son could of seen I was in error. But that leeway is not there. My son will be punished and so will his son and his son five times down...

Do you know what errors your great-great-great-great grandfather made?

#2012 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:27 AM

http://www.guardian.....secondworldwar

(My thanks to TangoLima for this gem):clap: :kowt:

There we go again, Jew me, sue me. They never stop their law suits do they. Well how about Russia starting a few law suits against the Jewish Bolsheviks and their murder of the Romonovs, not to mention about twenty million others through starvation, etc. Oh yes and all the royal jewels they stole, cars, etc., etc., as well as all the churches and monasteries they destroyed, etc., etc.

What Russia needs to do is find a few good Jewish lawyers, and it will have it made. :lafn:

#2013 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

I like it alot better when Jenny the Barbarian puts us on ignore and runs away like a coward , pretending that we hurt her "feelings":lol:

#2014 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:00 PM

I don't believe my wrong choices should punish my descendents 5 generations down the road. Reason is, chances are one of my descendents or even my son could of seen I was in error. But that leeway is not there. My son will be punished and so will his son and his son five times down...

Do you know what errors your great-great-great-great grandfather made?

When error is ingrained as fact, people have a way of excepting it as fact.

The Bible says, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it".

This speaks to the endurance of early childhood development.

Certain wrong choices may change the gene pool for ones descendants thereby introducing a predisposition for a disease that wasn't there until the wrong choice was introduced into the equation.

No, I don't know what errors my great-great-great-great grandfather made therefore I'm not sure how much he influenced my life or health.

You are aware that people have a predisposition to certain health situations and lifestyle because of their ancestors, yes?

#2015 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:41 PM

The Bible says, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it".

Certain wrong choices may change the gene pool for ones descendants thereby introducing a predisposition for a disease that wasn't there until the wrong choice was introduced into the equation.

There are many cases of children being raised in religious homes growing up to becoming Atheists. Its not the parents fault. After a certain age we start to think independently. The Bible therefore is incorrect on that prophecy...

The Bible is not speaking of diseases. You are completely and purposely trying to obfuscate what the Bible speaks of. The Bible is not a book lacking in words. When it wants to speak of diseases it actually does. This is about punishment a 5th generation child recieves because his great-grandfather * 5did not obey one of the commandments. If my great grandfather did not sacrifice a goat what disease will he get? And why should I get the same disease?

No, I don't know what errors my great-great-great-great grandfather made therefore I'm not sure how much he influenced my life or health.

So would say its a fair God to punish you for something you don't have any idea of?

You are aware that people have a predisposition to certain health situations and lifestyle because of their ancestors, yes?

Yes I am aware of hereditary illnesses, but the Bible is not talking about hereditary because. A hereditary illness does not suddenly end after the 5th nor 7th generation. They have a good chance of continiuning further into the generation...

#2016 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:10 PM

Sammy doesn't even realize that he was mainly talking about Evangelists , and other right wing fundamentalists,when he posted the above statement.

#2017 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

Sammy ignores the truth again:lol:

#2018 kreplach

kreplach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5902 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:00 PM

Now you are lying again.
There are plenty of Israelis who would have no problem living as equal with Arabs/Muslims as their neighbors.
It is the Zionists who want Israel to be a Jewish State for Jews only.
It is the Zionists Regimes Settlers who are burning farms and homes and creating a very hostile and violent Israel.
The Zionists Regimes Settlers are always acting ubder orders from the Zionists Regime. There are no random acts of Settler Violence , they are all well planned and the IDF is warned that they will be needed to defend the rights of the Settlers when the move in to steal more Palestinian lands.:devil:

You have an active imagination. Where are the reports? Inside your mind. Its ad fictional as your dear Holocaust.

#2019 kreplach

kreplach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5902 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:00 PM

Any one understand what this idiot is saying please someone translate it to me need to know.

Ha! The one who cant speak English says this :lafn:
Hey you still on the forum?

#2020 kreplach

kreplach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5902 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:01 PM

Shaukut is on this thread:

Kreplach Shaukut Debate

Go ahead, tell him what you think...

He knows so you know