#41 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:47 AM

Ha! You're pretending you understood what I wrote. Give it up

What are you trying to say now Jenny...

Intelligent people can't comprehend you?

#42 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:41 PM

Your not making any sense...

Native Americans aren't Indians...

And yet we have put them within that conceptual boundary, so by that reckoning, the name Indian does represent the Native Americans in our thoughts and speech, basically in the same way that it represents the people in the 'conceptual boundaries' of India.

Hey we also think of ourselves as Americans, and not as United Staters...to the chagrin of the South and Central Americans as well as the Canadians. :shrug:

#43 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:51 PM

In current times Brothers Zionists are not only Jews.

But also Protestants, Evangelicals etc.

If you will make a research many Anglos claims that they are one of the lost tribes of Israel...

Not just one Lost Tribe, white supremacist Anglos like Christian Identity and the BNP believe they make up ALL of the Lost Tribes of Israel.

#44 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

Ha! :lafn:You're pretending you understood what I wrote. Give it up!

I understand that you are using conceptual boundaries that apply to life in the 17 century.

#45 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:44 PM

Not just one Lost Tribe, white supremacist Anglos like Christian Identity and the BNP believe they make up ALL of the Lost Tribes of Israel.

They searched the world to steal anything of value. In this case it was a title, so they could pretend that they are the most righteous and closest to God

#46 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:39 PM

And yet we have put them within that conceptual boundary, so by that reckoning, the name Indian does represent the Native Americans in our thoughts and speech, basically in the same way that it represents the people in the 'conceptual boundaries' of India.

Perhaps you do, that does not mean everyone else does as well. I know a lot of people that do not call Natives "Indians." In fact I have not heard the word "Indian" in reference to a Native person in a very long time. I reckon a lot of your kind has either caught up with the rest of us or are just dying off...

Hey we also think of ourselves as Americans, and not as United Staters...to the chagrin of the South and Central Americans as well as the Canadians.

Thats because it is the United States of America, not the United States of Canada nor United States of Mexico. In fact Mexico is officially called The United Mexican States.

Anyways its all the same reasoning, why the people of United Kingdom do not call themselves Kingdomers but British or why those living in the Russian Federation call themselves Russian and not Federationists.

You last arguement was very weak almost pathetic...

#47 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:43 AM

You last arguement was very weak almost pathetic...

Actually none of this is an argument. I'm merely trying to explain something, with the hope that I'll create understanding where there is no understanding.

I guess I failed!:shrug:

#48 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:55 AM

Actually none of this is an argument. I'm merely trying to explain something, with the hope that I'll create understanding where there is no understanding.

I guess I failed!

Well an "arguement" does not always mean a fight or dispute. You made an assertion, which is an arguement. Your assertion was made emphatically. You provided no evidence that your arguement was factual, it was solely based on your own racism towards Native Peoples and angry Black men...

I hope that I've created understanding of the word "arguement." A understanding where there is no understanding...

#49 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

They searched the world to steal anything of value. In this case it was a title, so they could pretend that they are the most righteous and closest to God

Calvinism, Capitalism, Conversion and (Gulags)
http://www.publiceye..._calvinism.html

#50 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:29 PM

Well an "arguement" does not always mean a fight or dispute. You made an assertion, which is an arguement. Your assertion was made emphatically. You provided no evidence that your arguement was factual, it was solely based on your own racism towards Native Peoples and angry Black men...

I hope that I've created understanding of the word "arguement." A understanding where there is no understanding...

Uhhh! The calumny again? What racism against Native Peoples and angry Black men.... Stop the lies troll.:bs:

#51 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:12 AM

What racism against Native Peoples

And yet we have put them within that conceptual boundary, so by that reckoning, the name Indian does represent the Native Americans in our thoughts and speech

and angry Black men.... Stop the lies troll

And who could ever forget:

Horseman is an American black Muslim. His anger gives him away. He was not born a Muslim, and has accepted Islam only because of his hatred towards the whites and the Jews, and because he is angry.
What in the 'damn' world would he know about Christianity and its beliefs and the love that Jesus taught. Something that he obviously doesn't agree with and gets furious whenever :GRRRR:anything positive about Christianity is mentioned. ...especially when 'love' is mentioned. I'm sorry but Gregory Palamas said that everything has to do with one's heart. As for Horseman, religion is an 'us against them' thing, with an emphasis on hatred and triumphism. :flag:

He doesn't even know his own Muslim faith because if he did, he wouldn't come out with the stupidities he comes out with, and his hatred should make him an embarassment to his Muslim brethren.

Located here

Anything else you would like me to remind you of?

#52 Brigitta

Brigitta

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 9406 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:25 AM

Another good reason why Jews should never be confused with Zionists(a VERY good one):

Nazi support of Zionism
http://www.jewsagain...nazisupport.cfm

Zionism is the modern expression of the 1,900 year old dream of rebuilding a Jewish state in Israel, after Rome put an end to Jewish independence in the Landof Israel. It expresses the conviction that the Jewish people have the right to freedom and political independence in its homeland.

Political Zionism is the ongoing effort, through political means, to develop and secure the Jewish people's national existence in the Land of Israel.

Zionism recognizes that Jewish peoplehood is characterized by certain common values relating to religion, culture, language, history and basic ideals and aspirations, although secular and religious Zionists emphasize these aspects differently.

Additional information may be found in the Zionism Reading List, available at http://www.scjfaq.or.../zio-index.html.

While there were some meetings early on in an attempt to transfer Jews our of Germany (and save their lives) some have tried to use the historical fact of communication between Nazi officials and Jews outside Germany as "proof" that the Jews and Nazis were in active collaboration. The sickness of this attempt to rewrite history is almost beyond words. Yes, Jews did work with the Nazis in order to try save peoples lives. The Nazi ghettos were run by Jewish committees and even in the death camps the Nazis used Jews as police and to sort the belongings of those they had gassed. Why did the Jews cooperate? The choice was to cooperate and try make things a little better, or not to cooperate and to be killed. We are not in a position to judge their decisions. What we do know is that despite attempts by the Zionism movement to rescue Jews, negotiations in the end broke down. The Zionist organisations worked with the British against Germany and the stories of their acts (often in the Special Operations Executive) are legendary, e.g. Hannah Senesh. This is the real history of Zionism against Nazism.

#53 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:33 AM

And who could ever forget:

Horseman is an American black Muslim. His anger gives him away. He was not born a Muslim, and has accepted Islam only because of his hatred towards the whites and the Jews, and because he is angry.

Located here

Anything else you would like me to remind you of?

I didn't realize calling you a black Muslim was such an insult. After all you did say that you were a Muslim, and I know you were not born one. Also you stated that you are partially black and as far as I can tell from your nasty comments that you are angry ...so am I so wrong?

Anyway, I know that black Muslims are racist towards whites, so I guess calling you a black Muslim was quite an insult. Well at least now I know why you keep lying about me and calling me a racist?
:rant:

#54 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:55 AM

I didn't realize calling you a black Muslim was such an insult. After all you did say that you were a Muslim, and I know you were not born one. Also you stated that you are partially black and as far as I can tell from your nasty comments that you are angry ...so am I so wrong?

I find this entire line insulting:

He was not born a Muslim, and has accepted Islam only because of his hatred towards the whites and the Jews, and because he is angry.

Of course the error is on my part, as I did not ask for your permission to feel insulted. You are White after all and in command of my feelings at all times as God's given right...

Anyway, I know that black Muslims are racist towards whites, so I guess calling you a black Muslim was quite an insult. Well at least now I know why you keep lying about me and calling me a racist?

I know a Black Muslim and he is married to a White Christian lady. But I shall inform him of your observation oh mighty whity. Or to put you at ease, I shall just say, "Massa has informed me to tell your negro *** that you have sinned against the Lord's wishes... Massa be angry..."

#55 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:09 AM

"Massa has informed me to tell your negro *** that you have sinned against the Lord's wishes... Massa be angry..."

From your mimickry of white people, I find your anger towards all white people as being highly racist and insulting. I think you owe every white person on this forum an apology.:GRRRR:

#56 matrixNZ

matrixNZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1967 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:10 AM

Yes created by the NWO Zionist Nazi the illuminardi Holy Roman Empire and the Jesuits created the whole game plan New Testament Prophesy of the Bible is a complete fraud The whole christian world has been sucked in following a gost return of Jesus. well it an,t happen its a jesuit deception. Focus on the Orthodox Jews the Messhia will return not Jesus or your toast.

#57 Sirius_El

Sirius_El

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8006 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:12 AM

From your mimickry of white people, I find your anger towards all white people as being highly racist and insulting. I think you owe every white person on this forum an apology.:GRRRR:

Could you stop the craps even for once?

Horseman is an Navajo!!!

He has of course and some other parts of origin.

He is NOT a white hater!!! And owes apology to NO ONE!!!

I consider him as my Brother and I am white you know.

And he is a good friend to every Greek here...

Stop you misinformations, your lies and your false accuses!!!

It is you have that have to ask apologize from many people about these are writing!!!

#58 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:39 PM

From your mimickry of white people, I find your anger towards all white people as being highly racist and insulting. I think you owe every white person on this forum an apology

Now you see, if you really were an American you would realize I am not mimicking White people, but in fact I am mimicking Blacks...

White people don't say, "massa be angry." And Blacks do mention the "Lord." They are Christian you know. Although you won't accept it.

I wish you Israelis actually were trained on Americanaisms before acting out the role of good concerned American citizen. You've done nothing but generalize about Americans:

Anyway, I know that black Muslims are racist towards whites

the name Indian does represent the Native Americans in our thoughts and speech

we also think of ourselves as Americans, and not as United Staters...

#59 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:46 PM

Could you stop the craps even for once?

Horseman is an Navajo!!!

He has of course and some other parts of origin.

He is NOT a white hater!!! And owes apology to NO ONE!!!

I consider him as my Brother and I am white you know.

And he is a good friend to every Greek here...

Stop you misinformations, your lies and your false accuses!!!

It is you have that have to ask apologize from many people about these are writing!!!

Hey Sirius how are you bro...

Jenny is not in our league, not our standard... She just works the motions of people. Typical MOSSADIST...

"Hater"

"Dangerous Blacks"

"Too many Mexicans"

"Savage Arabs"

"Kind, loving Jews"

"Jesus"

"Anti-Semitic"

"Holocaust"

She is trained to stir up emotions working those terms.

You've caught her a thousand times...

#60 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

Now you see, if you really were an American you would realize I am not mimicking White people, but in fact I am mimicking Blacks...

White people don't say, "massa be angry." And Blacks do mention the "Lord." They are Christian you know. Although you won't accept it.

I wish you Israelis actually were trained on Americanaisms before acting out the role of good concerned American citizen. You've done nothing but generalize about Americans:

:lafn:Ha, that's a new one troll. Now I'm an Israeli...wow! Listen are these really your concepts or are they coming from your 'paranoid' friend. Don't you find it a little strange that an Israeli would know so much about Russian saints? But then you are dumb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru