Photo

Confirmed: Israel created as tool for Christian domination

• Please log in to reply
2038 replies to this topic

#1941 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:32 PM

Yeah he certainly fits the part of a She-Devil... Come to think of it Jenny might be George Bush...

Well may be you have a point there bro she sure sound like him. We need to check her how she say the word nuclear. That be the test,

#1942 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:02 AM

Hey Harris!

Your dazed and confused meaning you believe self defense is terrorism and terrorism is self defense. You need to get that straight first ...

Are you claiming the Lavon Affair and the blowing up of the King David Hotel was self-defense. Surely you jest. Not even the Israelis see that as self-defense...

#1943 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:05 AM

We need to check her how she say the word nuclear. That be the test,

LOL... Good humor... Thanks bro...

#1944 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:09 AM

Are you claiming the Lavon Affair and the blowing up of the King David Hotel was self-defense. Surely you jest. Not even the Israelis see that as self-defense...

What puzzles me with BragPuta here is she insists repeatedly that some people here wrongly, accuse Israel of wrong doing and this accusations have been proven false.

My problem with the above statement is the fact that I never accused Israel of any wrong doing. I just as a matter of fact report what even their mass media, they own reports. Their actions and deeds. I am not pro arab so I cannot be accused of been bias here.

When I ask her to state what the false accusations are suddenly she goes silent as in her mind she can not find one statement of fact about Israel that can be disputed. Isn

#1945 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:07 PM

Hey Harris!

Your dazed and confused meaning you believe self defense is terrorism and terrorism is self defense. You need to get that straight first ...

When the Palestinians tried to stop the "Armed by the Allies with WMD's Zionists" from killing their farm animals , burning their homes and killing their children it was self defense from terrorism. Now that the Zionists have consolidated their terrorist invasion and occupation , the name hasn't changed . They are the terrorists doing most of the killing and stealing.
Neither the ancient Hebrews nor the recent Zionists are indigenous to the Middle East. Their land claims are heresay , with nothing at all substantiating their claims that it is their ancestral homeland. Even their history and reliogious books says that they are immigrants to the Middle East.

#1946 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

[quote name='Mark Bolan']What puzzles me with BragPuta here is she insists repeatedly that some people here wrongly, accuse Israel of wrong doing and this accusations have been proven false.

My problem with the above statement is the fact that I never accused Israel of any wrong doing. I just as a matter of fact report what even their mass media, they own reports. Their actions and deeds. I am not pro arab so I cannot be accused of been bias here.

When I ask her to state what the false accusations are suddenly she goes silent as in her mind she can not find one statement of fact about Israel that can be disputed. Isn

#1947 Brigitta

Brigitta

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 9406 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:26 PM

What are the events that lead up to it Harris??? A constant never-ending cycle of defending one self against hatred.

#1948 Brigitta

Brigitta

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 9406 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:37 PM

She follows orders. She can never discuss the Lavon Affair or any other Israeli terror attacks. All she is allowed to do is discuss Arab terrorism when the talk is of terrorism...

Terrorists conquer they don't defend ...
You have never proven to me that Israel is out to conquer.

She has the audacity to claim Iraq was involved in 9/11. Ask her why we went to Iraq and she will tell because they attacked us. I know she knows better but that is what she is allowed to say. She is part of the rightwing Evangelical war machine for the Prince of Peace. They believe Israel can do no wrong because God is guiding them. That is how insane and evil they are.

Care to link to that Harris ...

I said we went to Iraq to help the governing body by their invitation to rid the country of terrorists. To make a long story short.

I know how she is because on another forum she is very open minded and will actually discuss matters without any prejudice but here its different. She is under the watchful eyes of her monitors...

Your the longest regular poster on all the forums you and I have ever been on that I know. I'm quite open minded just not so open my brains fall out.

#1949 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:21 PM

What are the events that lead up to it Harris??? A constant never-ending cycle of defending one self against hatred.

So your saying terrorism is the after effect of constant never-ending cycle of defending one self against hatred. So the Palestinians are justified in doing terrorist activities because of the 80+ years of Zionist hatred huh. Glad you finally see it the way its supposed to be...

#1950 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

Terrorists conquer they don't defend ...
You have never proven to me that Israel is out to conquer.

We've discussed the building of settlements on occupied land...

Care to link to that Harris ...

Read the entire thread, especiaaly yours and Kreplach's statements...

I said we went to Iraq to help the governing body by their invitation to rid the country of terrorists. To make a long story short.

For now that is your statement...

Your the longest regular poster on all the forums you and I have ever been on that I know. I'm quite open minded just not so open my brains fall out.

I'm not a regular on all the forums...

#1951 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:41 PM

She follows orders. She can never discuss the Lavon Affair or any other Israeli terror attacks. All she is allowed to do is discuss Arab terrorism when the talk is of terrorism...

Yes she is very boring. As for Fakin now the idiot is out....... any way enjoy her, seem to be following you around like a dog so..........

#1952 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

We've discussed the building of settlements on occupied land...

Did Iraq ask USA to invade it when? Are you sure she is not on drugs?

And this poster is not the same one who was the last two months.

#1953 kreplach

kreplach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5902 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

And create competition against you? I would never dream of it Fakin. Besides responding to a one sentense C&P idiot limit the response to what it is.

I cannot write anything that your 3.11 Microsoft programming be confused with and unable to comprehend now can I?

So we all agree to keep it simple with you so you be able follow until such day your owners decide to put you in the Holoxoax Museum on display and replace you with something that actually is intelligent and can multi task in basic modes rather than crashing constantly.

I am sure you have nothing to worry as Bragputa under took to do what she call light work for you and also sucking on the proper dicks to keep you receiving your salary and with us here responding to you out of charity really, is our way to keep you going and not lose whatever little income you have left.

Unlike your masters ZioNazis we have humanity and we look after animals of your kind and sustain them as an example to the younger generations what never to allow themselves to become. So no worries, your bottles will be continue coming until you drink yourself to death.

But remember Fakin charity has an expiration date as well limits so get the bones we throw to you and shut up.

Unlike your masters ZioNazis we have humanity and we look after animals of your kind and sustain them as an example to the younger generations what never to allow themselves to become. So no worries, your bottles will be continue coming until you drink yourself to death" You are one pathetic SOB!:lafn:

#1954 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:04 PM

Unlike your masters ZioNazis we have humanity and we look after animals of your kind and sustain them as an example to the younger generations what never to allow themselves to become. So no worries, your bottles will be continue coming until you drink yourself to death" You are one pathetic SOB!

Get a life Fakin you bore me. Am I a zionist now? you hitting the bottle again poor creature.

YOU no longer in prison charity ends here no more bones.

Go tell your masters to reprogram you.

#1955 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:08 PM

By the way why are you using what I wrote for you and reposting it as you wrote it too much alcohol brain not functioning any more? Started Ritalins I bet and roipnox

#1956 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:28 PM

Unlike your masters ZioNazis we have humanity

Friggin clown is now claiming Nazis are good for humanity...

#1957 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:29 PM

Did Iraq ask USA to invade it when? Are you sure she is not on drugs?

And this poster is not the same one who was the last two months.

No they change. Look at Kreplach's latest entry. He is calling Zionists Nazis. Obviously a real amateur has taken over his account...

#1958 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:36 PM

No they change. Look at Kreplach's latest entry. He is calling Zionists Nazis. Obviously a real amateur has taken over his account...

The sure thing is the clones ofthe clones have no idea what is been posted under the IDs they are using the last two months. This should be fun. Too bad I am very lazy to find their posts and answer them with what they posted here.

I dont think so Fakin is Fakin hard to find another braindead as he is. Even cloning it will not work.

#1959 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:16 PM

The sure thing is the clones ofthe clones have no idea what is been posted under the IDs they are using the last two months. This should be fun. Too bad I am very lazy to find their posts and answer them with what they posted here.

I dont think so Fakin is Fakin hard to find another braindead as he is. Even cloning it will not work.

Kreplach is the most intelligent of the bunch... LOL...

#1960 Brigitta

Brigitta

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 9406 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:27 PM

Kreplach is the most intelligent of the bunch... LOL...

You Harris are the most intelligent out of a bunch of fools.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru