2038 replies to this topic

#1961 Brigitta

Brigitta

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 9406 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:49 PM

The sure thing is the clones ofthe clones have no idea what is been posted under the IDs they are using the last two months. This should be fun. Too bad I am very lazy to find their posts and answer them with what they posted here.

I dont think so Fakin is Fakin hard to find another braindead as he is. Even cloning it will not work.

Your understanding is based on a white supremacist view and does not coincide with concrete reality.

I stand for something ...but standing for something does not mean I have to let negativity stick to me. I choose to be positive and enclusive. I choose to be positive and not let others who disagree with me or share my view

#1962 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:52 PM

You Harris are the most intelligent out of a bunch of fools.

Is that why you think I'm Kreplach?

#1963 Brigitta

Brigitta

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 9406 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

So your saying terrorism is the after effect of constant never-ending cycle of defending one self against hatred. So the Palestinians are justified in doing terrorist activities because of the 80+ years of Zionist hatred huh. Glad you finally see it the way its supposed to be...

No Harris! Terrorists conquer what they can't have or what doesn't belong to them ...

Question Harris and please do start a new thread ...
Do you think terrorism can be fought by conventional means?

#1964 Brigitta

Brigitta

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 9406 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

I don't know what to believe any more Harris. When playing to much you create to much confusion causing my emotions to become distorted ...I quess.

How am I suppose to know who is or isn't a anti-Zionist spy trying to do me harm?

#1965 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:50 PM

Your understanding is based on a white supremacist view and does not coincide with concrete reality.

I stand for something ...but standing for something does not mean I have to let negativity stick to me. I choose to be positive and enclusive. I choose to be positive and not let others who disagree with me or share my view …steal my joy just because they’re mad, unhappy and want me to be too.

Why are you black? My understanding has nothing to do with race idiot opening your mouth and your programming take over even if it does not fit. Using your brain I guess is out of the question need to have one first.

Everything you standard support is what destroy everything good in society and has launch this world for centuries into never ending wars and genocides. So go fok your self and your claims of what ever they may be.

been a monotonous broken record and supporting genocides and atrocities or never answering questions and ty to make it personal it is not personal whore. It can never be personal your kind is just an abomination need to be erased and stop polluting my Earth simple.

The mistake was when they find you out what you really are the first time they did not round you up and put and end to this abomination and just abolish you. Now is need to be done again from the beginning.

#1966 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:54 PM

What is this shit is she now on her poor old me victim scenario and programming? Are we serious now or she think she is not in the same forum she posted all the shit she posted?

So......... poor zionazi girl she feel hunted and a victim now? Not the same whore who will not piss in my mouth even if my guts was on fire?

I guess when you are a programmed robot can not recall after the new programming. I leave you with her HMan good luck man seem is not worth my time here.

take care.

#1967 Brigitta

Brigitta

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 9406 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

Why are you black? My understanding has nothing to do with race idiot opening your mouth and your programming take over even if it does not fit. Using your brain I guess is out of the question need to have one first.

Everything you standard support is what destroy everything good in society and has launch this world for centuries into never ending wars and genocides. So go fok your self and your claims of what ever they may be.

been a monotonous broken record and supporting genocides and atrocities or never answering questions and ty to make it personal it is not personal whore. It can never be personal your kind is just an abomination need to be erased and stop polluting my Earth simple.

The mistake was when they find you out what you really are the first time they did not round you up and put and end to this abomination and just abolish you. Now is need to be done again from the beginning.

No one knows when the first-ever war occurred, but it was probably caused by competing for either food or living space.

There weren't enough cavemen at any one place to have a "WAR" ...

My other answer may be biased, but if you want to know what I believe is the first war ...

G-d verses Satan ...good verses evil. Lucifer refuses to serve G-d's creation ..."Mankind". Our Creator kicks him and his minions out of the Heavens.

Hate to burst your bubble ...they must have forgotten to bring the Jews, Hebrews, Israelis, Zionists into that conflict.

The first recorded war occurred in 2700 B.C. It was between Sumer (in modern Iraq) and Elam (a region that is now part of Iran), and was fought in the area around Basra (just like the Iran-Iraq war of the 1980s). Of course, tribes, cities, etc., had been fighting each other for thousands of years before that, but there are no records of these earlier conflicts as writing wasn't invented until a little before 3000 B.C.

#1968 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 04:55 PM

No Harris! Terrorists conquer what they can't have or what doesn't belong to them ...

I see you know your yank government and the corporations that control it well:clap:

Question Harris and please do start a new thread ...
Do you think terrorism can be fought by conventional means?

How the world can combat terrorism:
http://www.boycottamerica.org/

Have you read the beginning post(including posted links) on this thread?:wonder:

Do you understand the point here about what Israel is really about?:wonder:

I'm giving you one last chance, Brigitta and taking you off ignore just for the occaision:congrats:

Let's see how long this lasts!:kowt:

#1969 Bignose

Bignose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14937 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:11 PM

What’s wrong with hating terrorists? Since when did that type of hate become a bad thing? If only we hated them as much as we hated the Nazi’s, then maybe we’d wake up and take action sooner ...

Since when is a resistance to invasion/genocide/holocaust a bad thing or terrorism?
Actually , the Nazi's considered the Jews that lived in Germany as Terrorists, for their support of their enemies and their violent resistance.
If we'd hated the Nazi's sooner , then the Zionists wouldn't be using the Nazi's as an excuse to exterminate Palestine.
If only we had hated the disproportionate killing that the Zionists started doing as soon a sthe arrived in the Middle East , then there might have been a way to get them to live together as equals.
If only the Zionists could accept that Arabs are human beings just like they are, and treat them like they wanted the Nazi's to treat the Jews, instead of treating them like the Nazis treated the Jews.
:angel:
If only the Zionists could remember what the Nazis did to the Jews.

#1970 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:48 PM

Since when is a resistance to invasion/genocide/holocaust a bad thing or terrorism?
Actually , the Nazi's considered the Jews that lived in Germany as Terrorists, for their support of their enemies and their violent resistance.
If we'd hated the Nazi's sooner , then the Zionists wouldn't be using the Nazi's as an excuse to exterminate Palestine.
If only we had hated the disproportionate killing that the Zionists started doing as soon a sthe arrived in the Middle East , then there might have been a way to get them to live together as equals.
If only the Zionists could accept that Arabs are human beings just like they are, and treat them like they wanted the Nazi's to treat the Jews, instead of treating them like the Nazis treated the Jews.
:angel:
If only the Zionists could remember what the Nazis did to the Jews.

German nazis also called the French Resistance"terrorism" when they tried to re-claim France from German occupation-just like Iraqi Resistance against yank occupation which yanks label "terrorists".

#1971 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:02 PM

I see you know your yank government and the corporations that control it well:clap:

How the world can combat terrorism:
http://www.boycottamerica.org/

Have you read the beginning post(including posted links) on this thread?:wonder:

Do you understand the point here about what Israel is really about?:wonder:

I'm giving you one last chance, Brigitta and taking you off ignore just for the occaision:congrats:

Well, it appears I have solved the Brigitta spam problem on THIS thread at least.:lol:

#1972 kreplach

kreplach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5902 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:10 PM

Get a life Fakin you bore me. Am I a zionist now? you hitting the bottle again poor creature.

YOU no longer in prison charity ends here no more bones.

Go tell your masters to reprogram you.

Please get a life, You loser![

#1973 kreplach

kreplach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5902 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:12 PM

Friggin clown is now claiming Nazis are good for humanity...

Friggin liar. You are continually putting words in my mouth.

#1974 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:30 PM

German nazis also called the French Resistance"terrorism" when they tried to re-claim France from German occupation-just like Iraqi Resistance against yank occupation which yanks label "terrorists".

Yeah, but the French resistance wasn't killing French civilians now was it? :crazy:

#1975 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:35 PM

Friggin liar. You are continually putting words in my mouth.

Am I?

Unlike your masters ZioNazis we have humanity

I reckon Kreplach must of made that comment thats why you can't remember it...

#1976 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:37 PM

Hmmm! So you had her on ignore? Has she been harassing you again?
:lafn:

#1977 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:38 AM

Hmmm! So you had her on ignore? Has she been harassing you again?

How many people do you have on ignore?

#1978 Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12793 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:01 PM

Well, I see Sir Spam-A-Lot is back, maybe I should put him on ignore.

:scrollhah:lafn:

#1979 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:49 PM

Well, I see Sir Spam-A-Lot is back, maybe I should put him on ignore.

Why miss out on free entertainment...

#1980 Auld Nick

Auld Nick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13404 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:55 PM

I am on Jenny's ignore list. It took a lot of work, but I made it in the end.

It's a shame she'll never see this.

Because I am quite sure she will never check no-one's watching her

and look

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru