• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37431 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:36 AM

I dont know about work in Holland but when I do go there I go for R&R and some special blend of smoke they bring there from Kalamata and stay in a small village next to the sea up north.

Good fish, good steaks and smoke.

Mark, you know something interesting. No matter how hard they try, they cannot change the languages they are speaking and God is watching us. So for me
Siga - siga (in greek)
incet - incet (in romanian)
slowly - slowly (in english)
but for the rest
time is money, so you do have the 0.3%GDP/day penalty

#82 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:38 AM

Ok brother Asterix I will obey with the higher level mathematical logic and will obey to the will of God, IF you arrange a meeting for 5 minutes so I can tell him what I think face to face and ask him where he think he foked up with all this humanoids on earth that keep insisting either that he chosen them above all others, or that he created them after his own image.

It is very hard for me to actually looking at an ugly jew with a nose like a rotten cucumber, to take seriously the claim that GOD it will actually chose the seed of the devil to be his chosen children above all else. Unless he has a very sick sense of humor. You know the kind Jenny and Brigitta has for example, only sicker.

And the other issue I want to actually discuss with her is how I get the FOK out of this planet and go where real human beings dueling and not where humanoid copies of them are. If I knew that a short visit on earth in the travel agency mean to spend the natural life of a human here I would have never come in the first place.

I WANT OUT THIS IS A MISTAKE. I DONT BELONG HERE.

#83 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:39 AM

wHAT AN IDIOT................. FORGET TO SAY ..............................

GOOD MORNING BROTHER Asterix

#84 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37431 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:19 PM

Ok brother Asterix I will obey with the higher level mathematical logic and will obey to the will of God, IF you arrange a meeting for 5 minutes so I can tell him what I think face to face and ask him where he think he foked up with all this humanoids on earth that keep insisting either that he chosen them above all others, or that he created them after his own image.

It is very hard for me to actually looking at an ugly jew with a nose like a rotten cucumber, to take seriously the claim that GOD it will actually chose the seed of the devil to be his chosen children above all else. Unless he has a very sick sense of humor. You know the kind Jenny and Brigitta has for example, only sicker.

And the other issue I want to actually discuss with her is how I get the FOK out of this planet and go where real human beings dueling and not where humanoid copies of them are. If I knew that a short visit on earth in the travel agency mean to spend the natural life of a human here I would have never come in the first place.

I WANT OUT THIS IS A MISTAKE. I DONT BELONG HERE.

Very simple brother Mark.

Edited by Asterix, 11 May 2010 - 11:28 AM.

#85 Guest_Mark Bolan_*

Guest_Mark Bolan_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:36 AM

Good morning you are correct

#86 eleni

eleni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hi Asterix,
May I ask what religion you follow?

ICXC NIKA

#87 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37431 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

Hi Asterix,
May I ask what religion you follow?

ICXC NIKA

I was raised Orthodox Christian, but now I follow my own religion, pretty closed to Orthodox Christian, but a bit better.

#88 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37431 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:50 AM

"Marti, 19 August 2003 05:05:22 (GMT-7)
Asterix (Greece)
As vrea sa adaug ceva la mesajul anterior. In ultimele doua zile am mai primit cateva zeci de mesaje de la Dumnezeu prin care declar urmatoarele : Eu Leonida G. Paparizu, nascut in Bucuresti, Romania pe 5 August, 1959, declar ca am stabilit cu certitudine, adica probabilitate de 100% ca sant unicul purtator de cuvant al lui Dumnezeu, precum anuntat de dansul prin codificarea facuta de dansul a tuturor limbilor vorbite pe pamant. Astept invitatia de la Curtea de Justitie de la Hague pentru a transmite oficial omenirii mesajul lui Dumnezeu, pana atunci Dumnezeu poate sa se exprime singur fara ajutorul meu. Este evident ca daca mint Dumnezeu ma va curata, pentru cei ce nu au inteles seriositatea mesajului meu."

p.s. this is extremely important because exactly 7 years after the example mentioned in my article on Pravda entitled : "The Astonishing Mathematical Proof that God exists", occured in reality. This example only should ring serious bells, but unfortunetally no one took my story seriously as of now.

Edited by Asterix, 26 November 2010 - 07:54 AM.
added p.s.

#89 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37431 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

In the struggle for world control there are still 5 teams in the race, although my team (God and His spokesperson, me, Leonidas G. Paparizos) anounces that, as known, the race was over on 9/9/9, that is 3/3/9, because
3/3/9==3*3/3*3/9=9/9/9.
The teams are the following
(1) 7's teams
Compose of Jews, chinese, indians and other europeans countries they propagate lies concerning any connection between them as God, in the name of the Old Testament and the arrival of Messiahy. They declare themself as choosen people, which as you will see bellow has as only objective to steal from me 7,500,000 USD for each living jew. There is a 150 trillion dollars jackpot, and 20,000,000 jews, the jackpot belongs to me as the only legal God's spokesperson on Earth as declared through the codification of languages, so based on these lies they try to steal from me 7,500,000 USD for each living jew.
(2) Hijack's team
Composed of state sponsered terrorism, a jew/dutch/romanian coalitation. They got a console from unknown source with witch they monitor every step I take. They also have the posibility to attack and kill me from inside, to brake people's legs and arms, to provoke heart attacks, to mention a few. They send they representative Suliga Diana to me in order to get the ring, whicj she got on 7/11 and after they try to kill me from inside on at least 50 ocassions. God comes and tells me each time, Leonidas, the hijackers are attacking you right this second, but do not worry, God's controls everything.
(3) SuperPower's team
Composed of amerians and russians, they hope that God will not intervene, so world control belongs to them
(4) Father and Son team
Father is God and Son His Unique Spokesperson on Earth as declared through the codification of languages, Leonidas G. Paparizos. We recongnize the existence of a daughter, but of less significance than the Son. See the words Son and Daughter in Greek
Korh == H Rock == Maria Petridi
Ios == Coi (romanian) == Papari (Greek word) == Paparizos (that's me).
Son has no supernatural powers, but communicates with God through at least 20 different chanells about 10 hours/day. God considers all existent laws and agreements illegal, beacause they do not have the signiture of the owner of Earth, God, through the only person which is entitled to sign in the name of God, me, Leonidas G. Paparizos. Soon God is going to intervene to protect His property which suffered great damage because humans refused to recognize me as God's Spokesperson over the last 50 years. Soon after God intervention I am going to get 150 trillion dollars in compensations for the damage God the owner suffered over the last 50 years. The money are going to be used to create a paradise on Earth. The claim in court is that by spying on me and by not recognizing me, humans have produce a damage of at least 5% of the global GDP to the owner, God, for the last 50 years. So 60 trillions dollars global yearly GDP, means 3 trillion per year times 50 years makes 150 trillion dollars.
We proposes a scheme with 4 owners to manage the fund. Two of the owners are the Son and the Daughter, the other two God recognizes them for they great achievements and contribution to society.
(1) Leonidas Paparizos (Son) (51%) in order to impose veto on any decision in the name of God
(2) Maria Petridi (daughter) (30%)
(3) Dick Chaney (9.5%)
(4) Vladimir Putin (9.5%)

The scheme has 3 countries as counselors, USA (to work for me and Cheney), Russia to work for Putin and Greece to work for Petridi. These countries will get substantial reduction for the amount they have to pay for the 150 trillion dollars, to incourage them to work productively.
(5) Father and Daugter
Sponsored maybe by american and greeks and BestRadio station in Athens, they hope that God will stop using me as His spokesperson beacause I did not find a Rea, and kill me by Easter, so Daughter to became His SpokesPerson.

At the present time I am left with 1100 euros in my pocket and God is in no rush to intervene. I spend 400000 euros and 35000 working hours in order to achieve this. So God suggeste to me to introduce the following lottery. His point is that if God decides to kill me at Easter Time at least for me to live a wonderfull last month of live and enjoy it. So they are two lottery ticket, for USA and Petridi. Failure to purchase this tickets means that they will not considered in the scheme anymore
(A) Maria Petridi ticket. To be purchased by Saturday March 7 2009, 20:00 (she has to send me an e-mail with her intentions by then). Price of the ticket 120000 euros, whicj coresponds to her share in the 400000 euros I already spend. Failure to purchase the ticket means that God does not considers her a daughter any more see the word
Kori == Cori == Sorry Kori, Ios P
(B) USA ticket. Under normal conditions USA has to pay about 40 trillion dollars as part of 150 trillion fund. God institutes a lottery ticket at 1/100,000,000 of this sum, that is 400000 euros, to be paid by making the appropriate deposit in my bank account by March 12th 2009. By failing to purchase the ticket, God considers them incopetent and refuses to consider them in world government scheme

Athens, March 5th 2009
Leonidas G. Paparizos

p.s. When I wrote this part of the science fiction story I had a vision of how the story would have happened in the year 5000. In the year 2010, people have absolutely no clue that Languages that they speak are actually codified by God, as my theory states. I am not saying that my theory is 100% correct, nevertheless there are pretty good chaces that I am right. So teams (2) and (5) obviously do not exist in reality, boith Maria and especially Diana are extremely nice persons. I used real life characters because I wanted the story to come as close to reality as posible. It is however mind blowing how goverments are run today. USA did not take a lottery ticket with odds 1: 100000000, so they lose everything, like the russians do in my story, this obviously if my theory proves to be correct.

Edited by Asterix, 26 November 2010 - 07:51 AM.
added p.s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru