• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#21 nepravda

nepravda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4744 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

World Famous Globalist insider Billionaire Kevin Trudeau who was a former member of Bilderberg Group states uncatagorically that the Plane Crash was not an accident. The guys reputation has been attacked for years in the mainstream media and he is constantly dragged into court by the United States Government, but his wealth and his supporters vindicate him time after time even in cases that have gone all the way to the Supreme Court.

Go to this Pod Cast
Hr1 Travinyle1 with travis Hr2-3 Dr Rima Laibow Your Health Your Way

Fast Forward to the 62nd minute of this Pod Cast to hear it from the beginning, but his statement about the crash can be listened to if you fast forward and listen from the 104th minute into the interview.

If your curious as to who the lady is conducting the interiew she appears in this video lecture. Her husband who is standing at the podium is a former high ranking general in the United States Army who is active in exposing the ongoing Global Genocide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gWmVtn5JsA&feature=player_embedded

The Billionaire Kevin Trudeau
http://integrallife.com/member/brent...-kevin-trudeau

First second I knew this was pure assasination by CIA and I think Polish politicians know that very well.

#22 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:29 PM

Dolphin you are a smart guy you know that people in charge of our planet are not going to let some nobody like Kevin to rock the boat.
Any person who is a serious threat to their agenda is eliminated right away. Those who talk are either in it because they are told to read from the scrip or in it for the money and give you bull s h i t in the first place.

Now I am smart enough not to believe anything I don't know and to that end I did research information some time ago that alleged that General Stubblbine is CIA. His wife Dr. Rima Laibow is a Psychiatrist and she is the one interviewing Trudeau.

The Doctor and the General have been operating for a good many years and information on the net about them and their Natural Solutions Foundation is perplexing and troubling to say the least.
http://www.ymlp121.c...e.php?jham 1227

They recently moved to Panama where they are operating an organic coffie plantation and Laibow did appear on one of former Governor Jesse Ventura's episodes of Conspiracy Theory.

In the end all I get is a big ? from them too. It could all be disinformation to discredit them.

It seems all cointelpro need do is put that big ? in peoples minds in order to marginalize them.

Edited by dolphin, 14 April 2010 - 08:36 PM.

#23 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15425 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:37 PM

Dolphin what we have here is crime perpetrated on the global level by this mafia.

Say we are crime scene investigators. What do we do? In this situation everybody and everything is suspect. Knowing the magnitude of the crime and massive amounts of money involved we know we are dealing with some very serious group of individuals who are able to deceive and put off track any investigation.
They print money,they control media,they control Internet they have massive departments working on shaping our opinions. Do you think these guys will put up with any nonsense coming from anybody? I don't think so.
Anybody coming close to the truth will be send packing 6 feet deep.
We all know about names such as JP Morgan,Royals of Europe,Bilderberg Group,Rothschilds,Vatican,Zionists etc... etc... but the fact of the matter remains is that the REAL Power is always invisible and people manipulating the entire situation are not known to us.
So as good investigators we must think with cool head and not rush in to any judgment based on our human emotions. Healthy scepticism is a MUST otherwise we may arrest totally innocent individual or a small time fish.

Edited by Shepard, 14 April 2010 - 08:50 PM.

#24 Spud

Spud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1878 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:46 PM

Dolphin,

I was wondering if know why would the CIA/whoever would want to kill the polish president and whomever else was on the plane?

#25 bruce

bruce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16131 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:49 PM

I'm still on the tape Dolphin put up on the FDA and Codex it is unbelievable stuff..seems everyone is a smart people now just like me..and many here.

#26 joanna_i_bohdan

joanna_i_bohdan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

Hear, hear! Particularly that the President loved the USA, and the USA's feeligs were not equally warm...

#27 bruce

bruce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16131 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

I'm still on the tape Dolphin put up on the FDA and Codex it is unbelievable stuff..seems everyone is a smart people now just like me..and many here.

I don't understand the part about them coming back????????????On the plane ? I thought they was going .?

#28 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:58 PM

Dolphin,

I was wondering if know why would the CIA/whoever would want to kill the polish president and whomever else was on the plane?

I can only offer a supposition.

Because they were not playing ball with the Globalist plan to integrate Poland into the EU by smoothly and quickly falling in line, nor were they cooperating with the Bankers monetary policies. The Russian Oligarchs are partners in the Globalist agenda as are the Chinese.

Tusk is fully on board with the agenda. The people on the plane were his main opposition. Particularly the ones commanding the military. They could not be gotten rid of in the political process.

The delegation was originally scheduled to go by train and the Military representatives were coopted into taking the plane at the last minute based on my unverified limited research.

Edited by dolphin, 14 April 2010 - 09:03 PM.

#29 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

First second I knew this was pure assasination by CIA and I think Polish politicians know that very well.

When will you people wake up to the reality that the CIA is not all that you crack it up to be?

If you do your research on the NSA it should put things into a more clear perspective.

The NSA is global and monolithic. The CIA is a joke by comparrison.

#30 Spud

Spud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1878 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

Because they were not playing ball with the Globalist plan to integrate Poland into the EU by smoothly falling in line, nor were they cooperating with the Bankers monetary policies. The Russian Oligarchs are partners in the Globalist agenda as are the Chinese.

Tusk is fully on board with the agenda. The people on the plane were his main opposition. Particularly the ones commanding the military. They could not be gotten rid of in the political process.

The delegation was originally scheduled to go by train and the Military representatives were coopted into taking the plane at the last minute based on my unverified limited research.

thanks for clearing that up for me.

Dolphin, do you realise that these megalomaniacs are getting founded by us, and the only constructive way to diminish their power is by using common law. Common law is the law in most "countries", and under common law people have to right not to pay taxes which founds the CIA corporation and various other corporations, in fact if you looks into it deep enough you would realise that taxes is voluntary. Now I'm not saying you should stop paying taxes without looking into it since it could land you in jail if you don't know you rights.

#31 852369

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24479 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

Because they were not playing ball with the Globalist plan to integrate Poland into the EU by smoothly and quickly falling in line, nor were they cooperating with the Bankers monetary policies. The Russian Oligarchs are partners in the Globalist agenda as are the Chinese.

based on my unverified limited research:scrollhah:scrollhah:scrollhah:scrollhah
Train would have to go over Belorussia to get in Smolensk from Poland. I don't believe for second that Kazinski would travel over Luka land with train.

#32 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:51 PM

Hey NUMBERS, go look up the word SUPPOSITION. It means wild guess, or conjecture.

Nevermind I forgot. Your just a silly man.

thanks for clearing that up for me.

Dolphin, do you realise that these megalomaniacs are getting founded by us, and the only constructive way to diminish their power is by using common law. Common law is the law in most "countries", and under common law people have to right not to pay taxes which founds the CIA corporation and various other corporations, in fact if you looks into it deep enough you would realise that taxes is voluntary. Now I'm not saying you should stop paying taxes without looking into it since it could land you in jail if you don't know you rights.

I know a little about what your talking about, but fact is there is more legitamacy and legal grounds in this...

De Jure Grand Jury – Restore America Project
http://www.guardians...front-page.html

Look what happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhyr7-DDd_4&feature=player_embedded

Edited by dolphin, 14 April 2010 - 09:59 PM.

#33 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24401 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:02 PM

I'm always suspicious of plane crashes happening in dense fog.

It's too easy to get away with it.

#34 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24401 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:09 PM

[quote] Bilderbergers: "...elitists and Bilderberg members who he had personally conversed with spoke of their desire to see

#35 Spud

Spud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1878 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:28 PM

[quote name='dolphin']Hey NUMBERS, go look up the word SUPPOSITION. It means wild guess, or conjecture.

Nevermind I forgot. Your just a silly man.

I know a little about what your talking about, but fact is there is more legitamacy and legal grounds in this...

[B][SIZE=4]De Jure Grand Jury

#36 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:36 PM

Dolphin i'm well aware of the "restore america plan".

have a look at the fifth post.
http://engforum.prav...ly-works/page10

I don't know much about common law, i'm just starting to educate myself on the subject. What i do know is that it's been around for centuries, and it's been hidden from us. If every one was taught it in school/college i know for sure that most of the problems the world find its self in wouldn't exist.

Isn't it better to find a solution to the problem than point the finger at the problem? If you wish to learn more have a look at veli's thread:

http://engforum.prav...ce-really-works

I have probably spent a good 30, or more hours researching common law over the years.

At this stage of the game it is simply not practical. It does not matter how well grounded in principle it is. It will not stop what is happening.

We have to work within the system and turn the system against itself. It is called 4th generation warfare.

Make no mistake. It is a war. One like none other before. It is called the First Global Revolution by the Sociopathic Malthusians who started it.

Fourth World War - Must Watch
http://engforum.<str....62#post3096762

Edited by dolphin, 14 April 2010 - 10:47 PM.

#37 Spud

Spud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1878 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

At this stage of the game it is simply not practical. It does not matter how well grounded in principle it is. It will not stop what is happening.

how do you come to this conclusion if you don't know anything about it?

If every one knew common law, debt based fiat currency will cease to exist, therefore the masses wouldn't be exploited anymore. Their wouldn't be such things as the CIA, IMF, US industrial complex, etc. Sovereign individuals would have all the power and not the select few.

#38 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:52 PM

Sovereign individuals would have all the power and not the select few.

Guns and military hardware have power right now. As I said it is not practical. There will NEVER be enough people educated enough and working together in time to change anything using it except perhaps after a massive global war when we are all scavenging for survival and most of us are dead anyway.

As I said I have spent at least 30 hours reading and researching the subject.

We have a far better chance of collectively as nations sabotaging the Central Banks, IMF, World Bank, and BIS. Consider what is going on in Europe right now. Look at Greece.

Refusing to cooperate with their monetary system in ways that are practical.

Quit using ATM banks cards, credit cards, and keep our savings out of banks. Default on your debts and use paper terrorism common law to fend off the collectors.

Buy gold and silver and bury it.

Edited by dolphin, 14 April 2010 - 11:04 PM.

#39 Spud

Spud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1878 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:03 PM

I have probably spent a good 30, or more hours researching common law over the years.

We have to work within the system and turn the system against itself. It is called 4th generation warfare.

Make no mistake. It is a war. One like none other before. It is called the First Global Revolution by the Sociopathic Malthusians who started it.

Fourth World War - Must Watch
http://engforum.<str....62#post3096762

The system itself is based on common law, most legislation and the likes is ILLEGAL. Why invent a new system that could literally take decades and that isn't proven and tested when we have some thing that is proven and tested, as in common law?

The only thing that is stopping us from freeing our selves from the chaos we find our selves is the knowledge that is suppressed.

People + true knowledge = freedom

#40 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:08 PM

The system itself is based on common law, most legislation and the likes is ILLEGAL. Why invent a new system that could literally take decades and that isn't proven and tested when we have some thing that is proven and tested, as in common law?

The only thing that is stopping us from freeing our selves from the chaos we find our selves is the knowledge that is suppressed.

There will NEVER be enough people educated enough and working together in time to change anything using it.

Too many people are locked in the system and forced to work within it. The alternative being to watch their children starve.

Add to the fact that is what these Malthusians are edging us towards on purpose. They want to cause a breakdown in society where everyone is desperate, almost starving
and barely getting by except for their Gumba armed enforcers.

Practicality trumps ideology.

Edited by dolphin, 14 April 2010 - 11:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru