• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#61 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:53 AM

The "success rate" depends on what you believe is or isn't a black op. IE: I could give you an example and you could easily call bullshit if you don't believe it to be a black op.

Take for example:

http://whatreallyhap...ROWN/brown.html

Notice the inconsistencies, yet the ability to easily diffuse and confuse through the control of mass media.

Little Numbers,

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]An interesting article

#62 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:59 AM

Who said anything about Russia? Putin is not Russia.

I would first suspect a far more powerful and influential group. The one that uses politicans as puppets all over the world. The ones who can control investigations and the media internationally and has agents everywhere including Russia and Poland. One that exerts control over whole countries like the United States, the EU, and Israel.

As far as evidence goes there will be none. Just another timely accident that furthers a hidden agenda.

One thing is pretty obvious. Given the premise that it was foul play it seems with the overwhelming public reaction being the way it is that using an accident as the cover is working out to be a piece of cake.

What was that Jessup said in "A Few Good Men"?

"You can't handle the truth."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo

Thanks for the link- I don't watch Hollywood so had no idea what you were talking about!

#63 paul tatar

paul tatar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:17 AM

You cannot control the met but if the opportunity presents itself...

What we don't know is how seriously the Russian inner circle as well as Russians in general regard Poland's bringing to their doorstep the American military menace which the US has become ever since the warmongering Israeli lobby has taken control of the US Congress and administdration by bankrolling pro-Israel candidates at election time.

#64 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:31 AM

Posted Image Originally Posted by Shepard Posted Image
Dolphin you are a smart guy you know that people in charge of our planet are not going to let some nobody like Kevin to rock the boat.
Any person who is a serious threat to their agenda is eliminated right away. Those who talk are either in it because they are told to read from the scrip or in it for the money and give you bull s h i t in the first place.

That seems true on the surface, but if you were to listen to that whole interview of Trudeau on that podcast he address that very issue. He claims to represent a group of those elite insiders working to stop the agenda. He further goes on to claim that when he agreed to leave the "Brotherhood" that his collaborators compiled files on two hundred VIP's and are using that information as blackmail to keep him alive.

Go to this Pod Cast
Hr1 Travinyle1 with travis Hr2-3 Dr Rima Laibow Your Health Your Way
Fast Forward to the 62nd minute of this Pod Cast to hear it from the beginning, but his statement about the crash can be listened to if you fast forward and listen from the 104th minute into the interview.

I did a little digging to find out some more information on Trudeau based on allegations he was Scientology. What I ran into is quite surprising actually. I found an EX-SCIENTOLOGY support Group forum and a couple of the members knew him when he was involved with Scientology and one of them actually worked with him.
Below in quotes is an exchange about him in their forum.

Originally Posted by 8-8008 Posted Image
No Kevin is NOT a scientologist. I regged him at ASHO. He was under OSA. Kevin wanted to do scientology but was too much open minded for the scientology OSA and others. So he was only allowed in ASHO for Sec checking. He was sent there from CCI via OSA INT. He could not be regged by the IAS or others. Only for auditing WHEN IT WAS ONLY NEEDED. He got comm-ev and PTS TYPE ???? SOMETHING. OPEN MINDED and others. He believe too much in other stuff which could help others and he was most probably RIGHT. So the comm ev came back and he was not allowed to continue with services. He fought back and requested a review but the same result. So he is not doing services. This man is very powerful and he knows a lot about life and knows a lot of people. HE is amazing when you speak to him. He had a watch with diamonds everywhere on it. It cost him 200 K and he has a car worth 200 K too = a mercedes and a HUGE HOUSE. Nice place. Nice girlfriend too = very young lol = maybe for his money.

Originally Posted by 8-8008 Posted Image
Of course his comm-ev was not standard. The MAA and OSA were telling how to do it to the members of the comm-ev. One member is now declared. At that time I thought that Kevin should be allowed on services. Now I am happy he did not. The IAS regges, superpower, FSO were waiting for his OK for services and would have jumped all over the guy to get his money. They tried hard to reg him but OSA was on top of him. Nobody was allowed to speak to him while there. One of the ASHOD reges got over 200 K from him at one point. Then the money had to be returned to him. All books gotten back, lectures.... what a flap at ASHO on that one. The money had been put on special income so had not been spent. Easy but the GI stat was in fact a false one.

Originally Posted by ILived1984!
I remember when he paid the 200K. The reg had the check and waited until a couple minutes before 2pm on that Thursday to enter it. I was checking the finance computer. My eyes popped out of my head when the income jumped by 200k in a few minutes! I remember his cycle was such a flap.

http://www.forum.exs...?t=11174&page=2

There are accusations that it is a pyramid scheme, but no confirmation.
https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com/

Go here first, but make sure you read the comments.

Alex Jones endorses The Global Information Network

Some people spend alot of money on frivolous activities (like gambling), so maybe you can afford to waste a 1000$ bucks to become a mole and do some investigation, but only if your wife agrees.
In fact it might be better to let her become the member if you decide to do it.

Might turn out to be the best gamble you ever made. I have been watching this guy closely for many years now. All I can get is a big ?.

If he is a crook he sure is slick.

Why does a crook get prime time media exposure from mainstream propaganda conglomerates in order to destroy his credibility?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms&NR=1

How does a crook make it to the Supreme Court of the United States and win?
http://www.washingto...2201272_pf.html

Edited by dolphin, 15 April 2010 - 10:52 AM.

#65 rodin

rodin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

How does a crook make it to the Supreme Court of the United States and win?

How does anyone who is NOT a crook make it to the Supreme Court of the United States and win?

A Manhattan federal judge on Monday turned down families of 9/11 victims who wanted the city to sift through debris at a Staten Island dump for their loved ones' pulverized remains.

Judge Alvin Hellerstein tossed out a lawsuit filed by 17 families who wanted tons of debris that had been recovered from the World Trade Center sifted and moved from the Fresh Kills landfill to a proper resting place.

Hellerstein urged the families to accept the city's offer for a memorial at Fresh Kills.

I mean... Fresh Kills...

Chutzpah everywhere

http://www.nydailyne...911_debris.html

#66 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

How does anyone who is NOT a crook make it to the Supreme Court of the United States and win?
http://www.nydailyne...911_debris.html

That was not the Supreme Court. It takes money and serious Lawyer talent to get there, but it was a good post. Sad, but interesting.

The families say they're not interested in a memorial and will appeal.
"We are not prepared to leave their human remains on top of a garbage dump as their final resting place," said attorney Norman Siegel.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/07/07/2008-07-07_judge_nixes_lawsuit_to_sift_911_debris.html#ixzz0lAMlxC9h

#67 rodin

rodin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:51 AM

Unless there is something missing from the news, such as evidence of an explosion on the plane while it was attempting to land, or a secret radio-control mechanism to take over the aircraft controls, the crash looks to me to be a typical unfortunate accident. There isn't a lot of news about the details of the investigation other than the aircraft appeared to be airworthy.

Installing a radio-controlled detonator to disable hydraulic lines that controlled the wing or tail flaps might be possible, but one would think the Polish government would put that into the news media if they had any evidence.

It's easy to jump to conclusions that the crash was deliberate, but where's the evidence of that?

Just because some group might theoretically benefit from taking out those officials doesn't mean they did it.

Keeping an open mind is a good idea until there is more information available. I think the crash is due to fog and bad luck, but it would take time to be sure.

I bet Jews run the media in Poland as everywhere else. Who will accuse? Only the grassroots and the internet aware - and the latter can get shut off as a source of real information on any number of pretexts

Jews move to strangle internet truth...

http://www.davidicke...ad.php?t=112017

This op was done by globalists who are in ALL countries

#68 0311

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:22 PM

Prove me wrong.

As mentioned before, I cannot. Wasn't even my intention to do so. All I set out to do was present a possible scenario.

You've made great points, as I believe I have as well.

#69 HunAvar

HunAvar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3273 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:48 PM

This Trudeau guy is just not credible. Sorry.
He has a very checkered past, no university degree, some really stupid health claims (shows his lack of higher level biomedical knowledge).
The Bilderberg Club/Group is comprised of much-much bigger fish; he'd be a minnow in a pool of sharks.
In my opinion, he not only was never in it, but doesn't even KNOW anyone who's in it.

#70 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15961 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

This Trudeau guy is just not credible. Sorry.
He has a very checkered past, no university degree, some really stupid health claims (shows his lack of higher level biomedical knowledge).
The Bilderberg Club/Group is comprised of much-much bigger fish; he'd be a minnow in a pool of sharks.
In my opinion, he not only was never in it, but doesn't even KNOW anyone who's in it.

Ask yourself this. If you and a group of friends in that upper crust group did not like what was going on and wanted to sabotage the rest of the group by starting an alternative movement and spilling the beans to spoil their plans how would you go about it.

Finding someone like Kevin who is a gifted salesman and empowering him with money and a network of connections to open doors for him sounds like an idea.

My research so far is finding he has nearly as many supporters as detractors and most of the major well known detractors want his reputation destroyed at all costs as though it was a personal crusade and the vast majority of detractors don't really know anything about him. They are just bad mouthing him based on knee jerk reactions easily explained by all the negative mainstream media and their natural skepticism.

Who is credible? Anytime someone steps forward with an estableshed reputation they are accused of being controlled oposition.

Others who work to get a reputation end up being accused of becoming controlled opposition.

Edited by dolphin, 15 April 2010 - 03:40 PM.

#71 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15425 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

Yes indeed Brother Shepard... those people would be a lot more credible if they set an example and gave all their money away first. :Bad:

We all know how a person often becomes "very very rich" :viva:

They rather kick the bucket before they give the poor any money away...
Con Artists,CIA Mind Manipulation Department Agents you name it Shilka they are all in it to shape your opinion and at the same time make some money if they can.
"Leaked" informations or "insiders talking" is nothing more but propaganda to manipulate your opinion. Believe me nothing is leaked from very top. Whatever is "Leaked" is done for purpose with future agenda.
Occultists knew from Babylonian times how to shape and manipulate peoples opinions by using all sorts of mind control techniques.

By the way as Alex Jones says don't forget to buy the DVDS and order your Anti New World Order T-Shirts...:lol:

Edited by Shepard, 15 April 2010 - 06:40 PM.

#72 HunAvar

HunAvar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3273 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:07 PM

Cockpit voice recorder details are (fianally) trickling out.
So far, this was made public:
Three languages were spoken, Polish, English, Russian.
They were aware, that they'll crash, a few seconds before it happened.

It does look like an accident - so far...

More details will be given later.

#73 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15425 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

Cockpit voice recorder details are (fianally) trickling out.
So far, this was made public:
Three languages were spoken, Polish, English, Russian.
They were aware, that they'll crash, a few seconds before it happened.

It does look like an accident - so far...

More details will be given later.

Cockpit Recording can be faked. Any "Security" agency can manufacture evidence to mislead the sheep.
Accident or Not the fact that most if not all governments are corrupt New World Order s c u m is crystal clear to people with bit of brains.
Many people have this cult of personality issue with this leader or that leader which is the fatal error in their judgment.
Only time will tell what really happened, other than that everything else at this moment is nothing but speculations and theories.

#74 Russkie

Russkie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

The crew of the aircraft carrying the Polish president managed to broadcast one final message before the plane plunged into woodland killing all 96 on board, the first analysis of black boxes shows.

Matthew Day in Warsaw
Published: 2:30PM BST 15 Apr 2010

Posted Image Polish President Lech Kaczynski died in a plane crash in Russia Photo: AFP

Investigators disclosed that the pilots were aware they could do nothing to prevent their demise.

"On the basis of the data in the possession of prosecutors one could say that the crew was aware of the inevitability of the coming catastrophe," said Andrzej Seremet, Poland's chief prosecutor. He added that the passengers probably remained oblivious to the danger until the very last second.

Investigators believe that as the aircraft approached Smolensk airport just a few metres off the ground its left wing was sheared off by a tall tree, and pictures taken near the crash site showing a tree cut in half appear to corroborate this.

Minus a wing, the stricken aircraft rolled to its left before slamming into the ground roof first and breaking into pieces. Experts estimate that only three to five seconds elapsed between hitting the tree and the plan's destruction.
The new details emerged as Russian investigators said that black boxes also indicated the Polish pilots were unfamiliar with the aircraft and tried to descend too fast, and thereby caused the crash.

A report based on the initial analysis of information stored in the boxes points the finger of blame at the air crew.
"An analysis of the evidence, including the first results from the decoding of the black boxes, shows that an error in piloting led to the disaster," the Interfax news agency quoted a source close to the investigation as saying.

The report reads that as the Polish government Tupolev Tu-154 made its final and doomed attempt to land at Smolensk airport in western Russia it came in at greater speed that pilots may have anticipated.
"A particularity of the plane is that if its speed of descent is more than six metres (20 feet) per second, when the plane equalized and goes into a horizontal flight it loses altitude," the source said.end

http://www.telegraph...-went-down.html

#75 joanna_i_bohdan

joanna_i_bohdan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:38 PM

Accident, accident, accident! Honestly, whatever special forces involvement you are suggesting does not make any sense. Presidential elections were coming in the fall this year, and Kaczynski didn't stand a chance, so change in this position would have ocurred with a democratic mandate. Now the situation is far more unpredictable. This alone makes your speculations obsolete.

#76 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15425 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

Accident, accident, accident! Honestly, whatever special forces involvement you are suggesting does not make any sense. Presidential elections were coming in the fall this year, and Kaczynski didn't stand a chance, so change in this position would have ocurred with a democratic mandate. Now the situation is far more unpredictable. This alone makes your speculations obsolete.

There is no such a thing as Democratic Mandate... Elections you witness and participate in is nothing but a show for the plebs and brainwashed government worshiping idiots.
Presidents,Prime Ministers are selected and groomed for the job by much more powerful forces than some electorate.

#77 joanna_i_bohdan

joanna_i_bohdan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

Goodness, your comments make me really wonder where you live to have experiences like that. I can't recall a single instance where a perfect nobody would suddenly be "elected" to a prominent position in Poland. With all due respect, the consequences of the theory you're proposing do not make much sense.

#78 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15425 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:00 PM

Goodness, your comments make me really wonder where you live to have experiences like that. I can't recall a single instance where a perfect nobody would suddenly be "elected" to a prominent position in Poland. With all due respect, the consequences of the theory you're proposing do not make much sense.

I live on planet earth with humans... Knowing tiny bit of history and human physiology it makes perfect sense to claim that everything you know such as politics presented to you is nothing but a farce and a puppet show.
But you can always have it your way and believe everything you are told in newspapers and your television. I understand it is easy to live that way.
Governments and politicians love you joanna they are not corrupt and there is no such a thing as globalisation and New World Order.
Life is good....

#79 joanna_i_bohdan

joanna_i_bohdan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

So if you could, please, clarify:
1. you claim what I consider accident in fact involved foul play. Any evidence? I don't think so - the "shooting" video was obiously made well AFTER the crash. Something else I've missed?

2. what might be the benefits of such an "attack" for these mysterious organizations? As I said, Kaczynski had no prospects of winning the elections, so why take the trouble in the first place?

#80 Shepard

Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15425 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:35 PM

So if you could, please, clarify:
1. you claim what I consider accident in fact involved foul play. Any evidence? I don't think so - the "shooting" video was obiously made well AFTER the crash. Something else I've missed?

2. what might be the benefits of such an "attack" for these mysterious organizations? As I said, Kaczynski had no prospects of winning the elections, so why take the trouble in the first place?

If you at least try to read more carefully you will notice that I did not claim anything.

I don't claim things unless I have evidence provided and verified by independent, neutral organisations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru