• Please log in to reply
1849 replies to this topic

#1 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

Christian Identity, also sometimes called Israel Identity, is the only true conservative Christianity. It is true because it seeks to maintain the understanding

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:25 PM

[quote name='zenas']_________________

Christian Identity, also sometimes called Israel Identity, (as written by a bigot) is the only true conservative Christianity. It is true because it seeks to maintain the understanding

#3 Haliaeetus

Haliaeetus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9357 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:19 PM

Christian Identity

I love it how some people try to stake claim to what constitutes a Christian. If you don't follow their definition, then you're not a Christian.

What's the Christian term for takfirism?

#4 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:55 PM

The origin of the two seed lines, Adamic and Satanic, originates in the book of Genesis.

And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Genesis 2:9

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil was the family tree or race tree.

God commanded Adam and Eve not to mix with the other mongrel races that were on the earth long before they were created. God commanded them to keep their race pure but they disobeyed. One could say they were the original race mixers.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.Genesis 3:15

The original meaning in the White Hebrew language, not the current day bastard language used by Jews and also known as "Hebrew" but in reality is Babylonian, of the term "seed" means is the same when identifying both the woman's seed and the serpent's seed. It literally means offspring, children.

Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries.
H2233
זרע
zera‛
zeh'-rah
From H2232; seed; figuratively fruit, plant, sowing time, posterity:

Cain was the origin of the the Satanic seed line of the Jews.

Cain was driven out from the land of the pure Adamic race and he and his progeny further mixed their blood lines with the other mongrel races that were present in the land in which he subsequently inhabited.

The existence of peoples and races before the creation of the White Adamic race is evidenced by the following Scripture.

And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. Genesis 4:13-14

Despite what shambo said on the other thread, (that Cain must have married one of Adam's children), we know Adam and Eve could not have born these other peoples ("every one that findeth me") as it would have been a physical impossibility. Cain was purposely hiding from the offspring of Adam: "I will be a fugitive and a vagabond ...": "everyone" refers to those of Adam's race.

The Bible, and a proper understanding of its truths, isn't difficult to comprehend. YWHW made it very easy for even the most simple Israelite man or woman to understand it. Otherwise it would have defeated the purpose of coming to a correct and knowledgeable understanding of YWHW and his purpose for the White Adamic race.

#5 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:31 AM

Christian Identity, also sometimes called Israel Identity, is the only true conservative Christianity.

It's a RACIST WHITE SUPREMACY CULT!

#6 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

For those of you who believe the Bible is the Word of God, understanding Genesis 3:15 is, IMO, the key to understanding history:

Genesis 3

1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

14And the LORD God said unto the serpent ..... And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;

And I will put 7896 enmity 342 between thee and the woman 802, and between thy seed 2233 and her seed 2233; it shall bruise 7779 thy head 7218, and thou shalt bruise 7779 his heel 6119.

enmity 342

From אָיַב (H340)

Strong's H342 - 'eybah

1) enmity, hatred

14And the LORD God said unto the serpent ..... And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;

Yahweh put enmity, hatred between the seed (offspring, descendants, posterity, children) of Satan and Eve's seed (offspring, descendants, posterity, children).

Cain started the line of Satan's seed. Abel stared the line of Eve's seed. Cain murdered Abel. Seth (which means replacement) was the next son of Eve.

Genesis 4:25
And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

And I will put 7896 enmity 342 between thee and the woman 802, and between thy seed 2233 and her seed 2233; it shall bruise 7779 thy head 7218, and thou shalt bruise 7779 his heel 6119.

seed 2233

zera -

1) seed, sowing, offspring
a) a sowing
B) seed
c) semen virile
d) offspring, descendants, posterity, children

Ever since Genesis 3:15, there has been hatred between the Adamic Race and the seed of Satan.

This is were Dual Seedline Christian Identity originates.

These two seedlines have been at war with each other for about 5000 years.

Edited by zenas, 26 February 2011 - 08:53 PM.

#7 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:28 PM

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil was the family tree or race tree.

Pure GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You posted this garbage in other threads and when you saw that it wouldn't be allowed to stand unopposed, you started a whole new thread.

#8 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:30 PM

For those of you who believe the Bible is the Word of God, understanding Genesis 3:15 is, IMO, the key to understanding history:

Genesis 3:15 is the first promise of a Messiah.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with "race".

#9 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:52 PM

Universalists like to separate the Old Testament from the New Testament and the New Testament from the Old. However, both are the Word of God. In fact, when this was written:

"All scriptures is inspired (God breathed) by God .... " the New Testament was not, as of yet, written. So, the passage must refer to the Old Testament.

Yahweh promised Israel - the 12 Tribes of Israel - a new covenant:

Jeremiah 31:31
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

That New Covenant - promised in the Old Testament - is found and explained in the New Testament. The promise of the New Covenant is made to and for the "house of Israel, and with the house of Judah." No other peoples are mentioned.

This new covenant is mentioned and elaborated upon in Hebrews 8:

10. For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

I have asked repeatedly for a scriptural passage wherein Yahweh names any other people His People. As of yet, none have been suggested.

They don't exist.

"I am not sent but unto the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24
___

#10 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

by Pastor Bertrand L. Comparet, A.B., J.D.

In the Bible, God repeatedly warns us against any mixing of races and especially against intermarriage and mongrelization. Some of this has been overlooked because of imperfect translation out of the Hebrew and Greek languages in which the Bible was written. Let us examine some of these passages, carefully noting the exact meaning of the words used in the original tongues.

From the very beginning, the commandment not to permit mongrelization is strongly emphasized. For example:

EXODUS 33:16 "So shall we be separated, I and all of Thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth."

LEVITICUS 20:24 "I am the Lord thy God, which have separated you from other people."

JOSHUA 23:12-13 "if ye do in any wise go back and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriage with them and go in unto them and they unto you: know for a certainty that they shall be snares and traps unto you and scourges in your sides and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish off from this good land which the Lord your God has given you."

DEUTERONOMY 7:3 "NEITHER SHALT THOU MAKE MARRIAGE WITH THEM: thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son."

Many warnings are given in the Bible not to mate with "the stranger. "But the Hebrew words translated "stranger" in these verses are "ZUWR", "NEKAR", and "NOKRI" and each one means A PERSON OF A DIFFERENT RACE FROM OURS. (There are other Hebrew words, "ger" and "toshab", meaning persons who are aliens only in a political sense, but of our race.) The warning against race mixing is always against those "strangers" who are ZUWR, NEKAR, or NOKRI. For example.

PROVERBS 23:27 "For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange (ZUWR) woman is a narrow pit.

The reason for the warning is clear. MONGRELIZATION IS THE WORST FORM OF "GENOCIDE". If you kill 99% of a race, but leave the other 1% pure blooded, they will in time restore the race. But, when you mongrelize them, you have destroyed that race eternally. Once mixed with the Black or Yellow Races, the White Race would be totally and forever destroyed. Hence, God has forbidden it.

PSALM 144:11-12 "Rid me and deliver me from the hand of a strange (NEKAR) children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood: That OUR SONS may be as plants grown up in their youth, that OUR DAUGHTERS may be as the polished cornices of a palace."

JEREMIAH 2"21,25 "Yet I planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed. HOW THEN, ART THOU TURNED INTO THE DEGENERATE PLANT OF A STRANGE (ZUWR) VINE UNTO ME? Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat thirst: but thou saidest There is no hope: no: for I HAVE LOVED STRANGERS (ZUWR) AND AFTER THEM I WILL GO.

HOSEA 5:6-7 "They shall go with their flocks and their herds to seek the Lord, but they shall not find Him: He hath withdrawn Himself from them. THEY HAVE DEALT TREACHEROUSLY AGAINST THE LORD: FOR THEY HAVE BEGOTTEN STRANGE (ZUWR) CHILDREN."

NOAH WAS SAVED BECAUSE HE WAS PURE BLOODED, WHILE THOSE AROUND HIM WERE MONGRELIZED. Genesis 6:2,4-5, records the forbidden mixing of races and the evil results thereof. But of Noah,

GENESIS 6:9 "Noah was a just man and perfect (Hebrew 'taw-meem - without blemish) in his generations (Hebrew 'to-led-aw'- descent, ancestry). Hence, Noah and his family were saved while the mongrels were wiped out.

MONGRELIZATION IS THE SIN FOR WHICH SODOM AND GOMORRAH WERE DESTROYED!!

JUDE 7 "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication and GOING AFTER STRANGE FLESH, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

Those who seek to force integration in the schools and churches are new beginning to admit that their real purpose is to bring about RACIAL INTERMARRIAGE. They have even deceived certain well meaning but ignorant clergymen into helping them. Even without inter-marriage, JUST ALLOWING NEGROES INTO THE WHITE CHURCHES IS DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD. Do you say, "I didn't see that in my Bible?" That is only because mis-translation conceals it from you. No doubt, you were puzzled when you read the following:

DEUTERONOMY 23:2 "A bastard shall not enter into the Congregation of the Lord: even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the Congregation of the Lord."

You wondered at this, because an illegitimate child is not to blame for the sins of its parents; and why should the penalty extend for ten generations? They might all be legitimately born.

But the Hebrew word mistranslated "bastard" is the word "MAMZER": It means a MIXTURE, A HALF-BREED OR MONGREL. It has nothing to do with whether a child's parents were married, but it refers to THE FORBIDDEN INTERMIXTURE OF RACES. THAT IS WHY THE PENALTY EXTENDS FOR TEN GENERATIONS: and it shows how seriously God treats this sin. It is true that the mulatto child is not to blame for his parents' sins: BUT HE IS STILL A MULATTO. The first generation would be a half-breed; the second would have at least a quarter of the black blood; the third at least 1/8; the fourth 1/16; and so on. IN THE TENTH GENERATION, THE NEGRO BLOOD MAY BE AS SMALL AS ONE PART IN 1,024, YET GOD HIMSELF SAYS THAT THIS IS TOO MUCH TO BE ALLOWED TO "ENTER INTO THE CONGREGATION OF THE LORD."

If you admit that YOUR church is not worthy to be called "the Congregation of the Lord," then perhaps this doesn't concern you. But if your church is, or trying to be, "the Congregation of the Lord," HADN'T YOU BETTER OBEY GOD'S OWN COMMANDMENT CONCERNING IT? CALL THIS TO THE ATTENTION OF YOUR MINISTER.

The unfortunate children of such marriages are not the guilty ones of course, the sin is that of their parents. Yet the fact that they cannot help what they are does not change the permanent fact THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE. The experience of thousands of years has demonstrated that the dark races do not have what it takes to produce the White Man's high civilization. They have never had it in their own lands and they only have it here because we, the White Majority, make it so.

The mixed breed is the same. It does not have in proper measure those qualities which God so carefully implanted in the White Race to carry out certain purposes which He has assigned to them. Recognition that God Himself, made the races different does not imply hatred or contempt for any of them. Difference has its purposes, which must be respected. I do not expect the family cat to sing like a canary, nor the canary to keep mice out of the kitchen. If I went quail hunting, I would not expect a horse to point quail for me, neither would I try to saddle and ride the best hunting dog in the world. All the family pets are equally loved and neither is despised because he can't do what some other does. Each has his own purpose and trying to mix them up or interbreed them can only harm them.

I know that there are many people to whom these facts are new. There are also many who have learned the evil lesson that they can get more money or more political popularity by violating these laws of God than by obeying them.

Some of you might not like being reminded of these things. But remember, I did not write the Bible, God wrote it, through His prophets. His commandments are always right. FOR OUR OWN GOOD, FOR THE VERY SURVIVAL OF OUR WHITE RACE UPON THE EARTH AND THAT WE MAY FACE OUR GOD WITH A BETTER CONSCIENCE, WE HAD BETTER OBEY THESE LAWS OF GOD.

God clearly commands racial separation. And yet, universalists preach the exact opposite - a mingling of the races and preaching to and teaching these other races.

How can one be separate from the other races while you're teaching and preaching to them?

___

#11 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:43 AM

Universalists like to separate the Old Testament from the New Testament and the New Testament from the Old. However, both are the Word of God. In fact, when this was written:

"All scriptures is inspired (God breathed) by God .... " the New Testament was not, as of yet, written. So, the passage must refer to the Old Testament.

Yahweh promised Israel - the 12 Tribes of Israel - a new covenant:

Jeremiah 31:31
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

That New Covenant - promised in the Old Testament - is found and explained in the New Testament. The promise of the New Covenant is made to and for the "house of Israel, and with the house of Judah." No other peoples are mentioned.

This new covenant is mentioned and elaborated upon in Hebrews 8:

10. For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

What do you, in your infinite wisdom, understand the term's "will make" and "after those days" to mean?

I have always maintained that God is not finished with Israel as a nation.

God is CREATOR of ALL people and will be honored as King in the Millennial Kingdom by ALL peoples.

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

When did the need for teaching neighbor and brother to know the Lord cease?

If the need for teaching neighbor and brother to "know the Lord" had ceased with the writing of the New Testament, why are you busy trying to "teach" your message on this message board?

The verse you posted from Hebrews (out of context) names a time period and a future promise, which you seem to be oblivious to.

#12 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16241 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

Christian Identity correctly recognizes many of the modern day nations & peoples as coming from Biblical Israel.

At the same time they have adopted Pharisee doctrines that make them at least as bad as the Israeli "not My sheep" people, and perhaps even worse.

Some of their Pharisee doctrines:
1. The Omnipresent God and His Never Ending Kingdom is not here.
2. The rest of mankind is inferior.
3. "I'm Israel, I'm right and good. You'r not."
4. The New JerUSAlem is not here.
5. Either God is 3 beings or He is one, but, far off and not active over human affairs.
6. Armageddon is necessary and desireable.

#13 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

Some of their Pharisee doctrines:
1. The Omnipresent God and His Never Ending Kingdom is not here. Not yet.
2. The rest of mankind is inferior. False
3. "I'm Israel, I'm right and good. You'r not." False
4. The New JerUSAlem is not here. Some CIers do, some don't.
5. Either God is 3 beings or He is one, but, far off and not active over human affairs. False
6. Armageddon is necessary and desireable. False

Like I've said many times before, you're confused. Very confused.

#14 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:29 PM

Notice how those who know the least about CI post comments that are unsupported and unsubstantiated?

Why don't these posters actually quote some recognized CIers and their dogma, so we can evaluate the material for ourselves?

My guess is most of them know little or nothing about the subject. Further, what little they think they do "know" can be easily refuted. With facts.

And facts are avoided by these posters like honesty is avoided by a Zionist owned politician.

#15 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:00 AM

Why don't these posters actually quote some recognized CIers and their dogma, so we can evaluate the material for ourselves?

No need!

You've been spouting their garbage for a very long time and only support your views by twisting scripture so as to be unrecognizable.

Therefore, we have been evaluating it as you regurgitate it all over the forum.

#16 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

An objective person will soon realize that those attacking CIers usually use ad hominem.

They do not attack the content with facts or reasoned rebuttals. That is because they are, for the most part lazy "students" of the Bible and rely on what they've been told rather than what they have studied and researched for themselves. Their "knowledge" is a mile wide and an inch deep.

Clifton Emahiser is an Israel Identity teacher of some skill. Here is the tags from just one of his Teaching Letters:

WTL #6 October 1998
[FONT="]Just Who is This Patriarch, Judah? (Part 6)[/FONT]
Tags

Judah, Sephardim, Sephardic jews, Sephardim, Ashkenazi, Jews, Arthur Koestler The Thirteenth Tribe, Khazar, Khazaria, Khagan Bulan, Judaism, The History of the Jews, Heinrich Graetz, The Story of Civilization, The Age of Faith, Will Durant, Leo III, Leo the Isaurian, Byzantine, Heraclius, Jew migration out of Byzantine Empire, Montanists, Pope Gregory II, Arthur Koestler, The Thirteenth Tribe, Priscus, White Khazars, Ak-Khazars, Black Khazars, Kara-Khazars, The Forum, The Pedigree of Judah, Lothrap Stoddard, Poland, Yiddish, Genesis 15:19-21, Kenites, Cain, Hittites, Canaanites.

You will notice a wide range of sources that Emahiser uses in his studies. Historical, Biblical and Archeological.

WTL #15 July 1999
Just Who is This Patriarch, Judah? (Part 15)
Tags
Judah, British Celtic church, Boadicea, Father Abraham’s Children, Perry Edwards Powell, Boadicean War, Seneca, Celt, Druid and Culdee, Isabel Hill Elder, Prasutagus King of the Iceni, Emperor Nero, Pudens, Linus and Claudia of II Timothy 4:21, The Drama of the Lost Disciples, by George F. Jowett, Palatium Britannicum, Titulus, Hospitium Apostolorum, St. Pudentiana, Dedicated Disciples, Henry W. Stough, Rufus Pudens, Gladys, King Caractacus, Priscilla, Aristobulus, King Lucius, Tamar, Arviragus, Lleurug Mawr, “Great Light,” “Great Luminary,” Sabellius, The Celestial Judgments, St. Joseph Of Arimathea At Glastonbury, Lionel Smithett Lewis, The Origin and Early History of Christianity In Britain, Andrew Gray, Good King Lucius, Redemption, salvation, Constantine the Great, Empress-Aguste Helen, Treves, Constantius Chlorus, Diocletian, Maximian.

#17 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:31 PM

They do not attack the content with facts or reasoned rebuttals.

Already been done!

Your response is to reject out of hand all proof presented in the Bible as you merrily
twist the scriptures to suit your own racism.

Therefore the only recourse is to expose your little CULT for what it is.

Just another tool of Satan's.

#18 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:38 PM

One of the most frequently used ad hominem attacks is "racism." Israel Identity is "racist" doctrine.

Yep, sure is. Christian Identity merely points out the fact that Yahweh chose to work with the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob / Israel. And no other.

And that Yahshua came only to "save the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

And that Yahshua Christ was the Kinsman Redeemer. In order to be Kinsman Redeemer - you need kins men. Kins, kindred, the same enthic or racial background.

Emahiser, referred to above, shows how the famed Trojans were the Israelites who left Egypt before the Exodus. Those who know nothing of history, would know nothing of this fact. The same can be said for the Romans. It was to these descendants that Paul wrote his epistles, the Book of Romans and the Corinthian epistles, not to mention Galatians. Paul was the apostle to the "nations" of Israelites scattered around the Mediterranean Sea area.

Universalists push multiculturalism in the Anglo-Saxon nations. Jewish interests are the main promoters of multiculturalism. Merkel, Sarkozy and Cameron have all admitted multiculturalism is a FAILURE.

God is opposed to multiculturalism. So, how could something that is an admitted failure be promoted by the Bible like universalists assert? God is the author of failure?

The reason multiculturalism is taught is there is profit in teaching multiculturalism, profit for the tele-evangelists, profit for the RCC, profit for the jews.

Christian Identity teachings are not popular nor profitable.

Truth is never popular. And rarely profitable.

___

#19 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

pjmedium2..gif

..... were all to Israelites scattered throughout the Roman Empire.

Not to black Africa, not to Asian China, but to the Adamic Race.

#20 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:43 AM

One of the most frequently used ad hominem attacks is "racism." Israel Identity is "racist" doctrine.

Yep, sure is. Christian Identity merely points out the fact that Yahweh chose to work with the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob / Israel. And no other.

It is not a personal attack against you or your CULT to point out the FACT that you are a racist and you belong to a racist CULT.

Your CULT is the tool of Satan and you seem very happy to be used by him.

God chose Abraham and his seed through Isaac but not for the reason you revel in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru