• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:06 AM

Women who wear the hijab appreciate the fact that they are treated for who they are and not what they look like or how short there miniskirt is. What can be wrong with that ?

I say the only ones against the hijab are pervert men or misguided women

#42 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:08 AM

http://www.khrn00.org/images/hijab.jpg

#43 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:14 AM

<<Ban on headscarf violation of HR>>

No, it's not Obmar.
It's rather back to the square one to the point, that Islam and its very foundation and teachings are incompetible with the culture of the countries of Christian background. These countries were never supposed to bend in order to accomodate the teachings of Islam.
People of Islamic background should either stay home or submit under the rules and regulations of their hosts. Yes, Islam dictates - go and bring the word of submissivness to Allah to the lands of al-darb, but here comes the Christian faith (or leftovers of it,) that reminds you why the crusaders were coming to Jerusalem at the first place.
Hijab is NOT - I repeat NOT a symbol of women's freedom and modesty, which is one of the biggest lies invented by Islam. It COULD of have been such symbol, if women in muslim world were to choose to wear it freely. But they were beaten up, tortured and raped through the centuries, until it became their obvious "free" choice for safety.
Obmar, middle-eastern women (and indian, black and so forth) are charged sexually more then Western women ever will be. They can be far more wilful and capricious as well, because of the sexual power they posess. That's why Islam came as a punishment on their heads, speaking in familiar theological terms to you. If you rase young arab (or any islamic girls for this matter) in the environment, where there are no muslim men, they will never choose to wear hijab out of "free will." Out of natural choice, they would want to be as pretty and fit for getting man's attention as any western girls and then some more. It's the hateful looks of muslim men that reminds them that wearing hijab must be their "natural" choice. And wearing of veil by a married or engaged women, who has happily chosen herself a partner for life, in that part of the world would have been a totally different matter of wisdom. Rarely, however, women in Islam were choosing partners out of their own will - and Mohammed himself made sure to set such trend.
Therefore, one of the cornerstones -(i.e. the established set of rules in relations between man and women) of Islam is clearly incompetible with the evolution of the Western Europe. Therefore France, as European nation has the right to identify this issue and to say - yes, we are democratic enough to accept the immigration from muslim countries, but we have to stand for our own values that were developed by our nation, by our believes. We are not America, that claims to incorporate it all, but distinctively French nation, that will stand up for its personal believes, whatever they might be.

#44 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:17 AM

know many muslim women do ya sicko ?
or are ya just real pissed off none of them even look at ya when you try it on with em lol.

You jerk stained lil faggot, one day one of these women will bite ya dick off

#45 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:17 AM

When Christians and jews were only confined to the middle east, they wore the hijab, or were they naked?
>>It's rather back to the square one to the point, that Islam and its very foundation and teachings is incompetible with the culture of the countries of Christian background. <<

#46 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:19 AM

ok so if men chose to wear miniskirts and short tops with there biceps hanging out or thongs with there balls bulging out, women should just ignore that and work hard gadfly ?, or hell are you saying women do not have sexual urges or get turned on ?

#47 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:21 AM

"When Christians and jews were only confined to the middle east, they wore the hijab, or were they naked?"

Obmar, I don't understand your question.

#48 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:22 AM

Obmar, christianity teaches modesty too, its just the modern day, jewish controlled media that perpetuates this bullshit that human beings should have no natural urges and control themselves however sexually explicit the opposite sex's dress is. They also encouraged women to go out and work, for two main reasons 1) to double the available workforce so they can pay half the wages and control peoples lives. 2)breakdown family values, demoralise men and turn husband against wife

#49 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:23 AM

The jews and christians was dressed that way, hijab was not only for muslims....previous muslims (jews and christians) also wear them....

#50 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:27 AM

<<previous muslims (jews and christians) also wear them....>>

"previous muslims?"
:confused:

#51 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:29 AM

all christians and jews were muslims as they had relevations through prophets send by the One and Only....

Clear?

But time had taken that away......

#52 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:31 AM

<<all christians and jews were muslims>>

Says who?:confused:

#53 obmar

obmar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21253 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:32 AM

Says the Muslims.....

#54 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:32 AM

so are you denying the male sexual ego and drive gadfly ?

and do you think the male management you entrust to sack people do not have the same urges ?

Sicko u jerk, I posted what you quoted, not Obmar.

So who do you think instigated equal opportunity bullshit the way it is in western society today and the way it has screwed up what was a developing respectable society gadfly ?

#55 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:42 AM

The intrest in Islam has multiplied a thousand times since 9/11/01.

Before that time, I knew extremely little about this evil religion. Now I am begining to understand.

GOD HELP US ALL.

#56 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:42 AM

<<Says the Muslims.....>>

Obmar, science would clearly not support such claim - there are leftovers of cultures found, who's religions are much older then Islam. Judaism and Christianity for one.
What I can imagine, though, is that people who initiated Islam (arabs?) could of have been earlier a part of a bigger ethnic goup. They could of have been connected by bloodties to those nations that they went and conquered later on.
My another speculation would have been that earlier in time much bigger ethnic group as a whole, used to belong to another spiritual teachings, or religion.

#57 doyoucare

doyoucare

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4270 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:45 AM

Christian women have always covered their "top". Let's image the noise of the majority of the western society and Christian religion figures if they all go topless. And no I am not talking about Pravda "freaks" here. You guys would love it, no question asked. So as far as I concern let the Muslim women cover anything Islam teach them to. Lay OFFFFFF!!!

#58 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:48 AM

gadfly i mean, the west too was religious, believed in god and had good moral values, only some 50/60 years ago in fact. now what has it degenerated to ? dog eat dog, "i'm alright jack, **** you" highest divorce rate, men not knowing what it is to be a man, women not knowing what it is to be a woman, 2.2 kids, parents in old peoples home, violence in schools, muggings, you know the picture, i dont have to tell ya.

And no, sexual urges cannot be controlled by anyone other than the person experiencing the sexual urges realising what they are doing, throughout history sexual urges have been responsible for many wars and deaths. If you think a few rules and management that can be trusted not to be suffering from the same dilema will solve it, you are mistaken.

We are only humans, accepting that, and following what god has ordained is the only answer

#59 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:50 AM

<<Let's image the noise of the majority of the western society and Christian religion figures if they all go topless.>>

A-hem.. I'm sorry to break the news to you, doyoucare, but they actually do. On the beaches. In Europe.

#60 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:50 AM

Question.

How long will it be before all french women will be peekin' thru a little slit over their eyes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru