81 replies to this topic

#1 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:38 AM

(I told you so.)

Iranian news agency says the U.S. is secretly run by Nazi space aliens. Really.
http://www.washingto...-aliens-really/

#2 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:38 AM

Well, I always thought there was something strange about why every new federal law manages to totally screw the voters.    Now we know.

Edited by Zharkov, 16 January 2014 - 01:42 AM.

#3 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:19 AM

OK, now at least one hospital lab reports that a patient's blood test turned out to be reptile blood.

and suddenly we have the Pentagon building these guys for the next war:

terminator.jpg

#4 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

Reptilian Blood Shown In Supposed Human Blood Test

I’m an administrator within an ER/hospital here in the Midwest. We process hundreds of patients blood work each day.

One blood draw registered as reptile blood. This is a top administrator’s email upset about someone misusing the blood lab.

But after listening to you both… I don’t think anyone misused the lab!

I thought you both might find this interesting.

-Matthew

http://beforeitsnews...us-2939436.html

Reptilian Blood Shown In Supposed Human Blood Test

I’m an administrator within an ER/hospital here in the Midwest. We process hundreds of patients blood work each day.

One blood draw registered as reptile blood. This is a top administrator’s email upset about someone misusing the blood lab.

But after listening to you both… I don’t think anyone misused the lab!

I thought you both might find this interesting.

-Matthew

http://beforeitsnews...us-2939436.html

#5 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

#6 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

U.S. government in full UFO cover-up
http://www.wnd.com/2...orig=diversions

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Rothschilds (aka: Bauer) could be Moon frogs.   Only a full dissection can reveal the truth!

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:36 AM

Obama Welcomes C. Walken & Family

Edited by Zharkov, 20 February 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#8 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:35 AM

250px-Thorstargate.jpg

Obama, without makeup.

stargate_sg-1.thor.jpg

And his lovely wife, Michelle

Edited by Zharkov, 20 February 2015 - 03:50 PM.

#9 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:11 PM

OBAMAS TRY AGAIN TO PHONE HOME

Idiot president stranded his family without a space ship to get back to his home planet.

A plan to beam powerful radio messages to possible alien civilisations on distant planets has caused consternation among some scientists who believe it could spell doom for humanity on Earth.

Leading figures behind the 50-year-old Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (Seti), which uses radio telescopes to listen passively for unnatural signals from space, have now proposed an “active” form of search known as Meti – Messages to Extraterrestrial Intelligence. These signals will be aimed at the parts of the galaxy where Earth-like planets and life may exist, based on the growing number of “exoplanets” beyond our solar system identified by the Kepler space telescope, which include many in the so-called “habitable zone” of a star.

However, critics say the proposal betrays the founding principles of Seti, which were about listening rather than transmitting. They fear that sending signals of our existence could lead to visits from malign extraterrestrials intent on doing harm to humans.  (It could bring in more of Obama's relatives)

http://www.lewrockwe...sage-to-aliens/

#10 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4170 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:27 PM

But they did transmit megawatt signals from HAARP.

Someone needs to check which way HAARP was pointed every time it was turned on.

http://www.bariumblues.com/haarp1.htm

#11 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4170 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:27 PM

But they did transmit megawatt signals from HAARP.

Someone needs to check which way HAARP was pointed every time it was turned on.

http://www.bariumblues.com/haarp1.htm

#12 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev may have some secret files on aliens.

Medvedev talked about extraterrestrials living on earth during a television interview on Friday. Medvedev said that he has two folders containing secret files about aliens that are currently walking among us.

The Prime Minister said that he didn't want to give specifics about the size of the alien population because he didn't want to create a panic. According to Whig.com, Russian television stations did not air the footage of Medvedev talking about aliens on earth but the footage did leak on the internet. According to the Telegraph, Medvedev said: "Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet. Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country ...More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called 'Men In Black' ... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic." The Russian Prime Minister was probably making a joking about the secret files on aliens but it has created a bit of a stir among conspiracy theorists.

http://ufodigest.com...living-among-us

Edited by Zharkov, 13 March 2015 - 09:16 PM.

#13 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:14 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by Zharkov, 13 March 2015 - 09:16 PM.

#14 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4170 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:41 PM

Thanks! Also,

if you haven't seen it yet, you might find interesting the movie named "They Live" starring Roddy Piper.

youtube search for: they live-trailer (1988) or just youtube search for they live.

It really captures our REAL situation

#15 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4170 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:42 PM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=iJC4R1uXDaE

#16 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4170 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:49 PM

https://m.youtube.co...ch?v=iJC4R1uXDa

remove the m.

m. is for mobile phone. I did that on my first post but weasel brain removed the entire link. That shows me he is one of them. why else would he not want you to see the video?

#17 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4170 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:55 PM

I dont know what this goofy forum is doing this morning. It keeps jumping from one page to the next. Things disappear strange things shoe up sl I say hell with it till the morons mommy comes and makes him stay away from the console.

#18 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4170 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:57 PM

I dont know what this goofy forum is doing this morning. It keeps jumping from one page to the next. Things disappear, strange things show up. I say hell with it till the morons mommy comes and makes him stay away from the console.

#19 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32894 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:35 AM

Governments are HIDING aliens, says former defence minister:

Paul Hellyer urges world leaders to reveal 'secret files'

He made the comments during a speech at the University of Calgary
    Hellyer says aliens have 'been visiting our planet for thousands of years'
    Many walk among us, he claims, but it can be difficult to tell them apart

The former defence minister has accused world leaders of concealing the presence of aliens.

Paul Hellyer, who was a Canadian minister from 1963 to 1967, is now urging world powers to release what he believes to be hidden data on UFOs.

'Much of the media won't touch [the documents]', he said during a keynote speech at the Disclosure Canada Tour at the University of Calgary.

'You just have to keep working away and hope that someday you get a critical mass,' he said, according to a report by CTV.

'[The public] will say, in one way or another, "Mr President or Mr Prime Minister we want the truth and we want it now because it affects our lives."'

Hellyer, 91, first went public with his belief in aliens on Earth in 2005, becoming the first high ranking politician to do so.

He says that the aliens have 'been visiting our planet for thousands of years' and are unimpressed with how we live.

'We spend too much time fighting each other, we spend too much money on military expenditures and not enough on feeding the poor and looking after the homeless and sick,' he said.

The former Canadian defence minister declared on Russian TV that aliens are walking among us.

But he said they are refusing to share their advanced technologies until we change our polluting and warring ways.

Alien technology is far more advanced, but has given us LED lights, microchips and Kevlar vests.

He told Russia Today's program SophieCo there are 80 different species of extra-terrestrials some of whom 'look just like us and they could walk down the street and you wouldn't know if you walked past one.'

http://www.dailymail...cret-files.html

#20 Colombo

Colombo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1094 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:26 AM

250px-Thorstargate.jpg

Obama, without makeup.

stargate_sg-1.thor.jpg

And his lovely wife, Michelle

Well, it appears the Obamas have been promoted.  Last time I followed some links from this forum, I was informed that Obama was selected at an early age by the Soviets to be groomed for presidential office in America.  Now the Soviet-interloper-president is claimed to be part of a superior alien species.  That seems like a promotion to me.  I've seen too many inexplicable things with my own eyes to casually cast unsustainable doubt on anyone's theories, but there are so many ongoing campaigns to discredit America's first black president, that it's hard to determine which, if any of these propaganda tales, contains a thread of truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru