Introducing my new friend, Tolstoi

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11904 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

.Here he is, my new walking companion and friend, a Border Collie named TolstoiBorder_Collie_600.jpg

#2 Guest_BennieMcG_*

Guest_BennieMcG_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

Nicely put, Cheers.

#3 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

hey :::: really :::::

may i suggest removing the "PETS" forum.

it stinks.

vlad

#4 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12294 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

.Here he is, my new walking companion and friend, a Border Collie named TolstoiBorder_Collie_600.jpg

Nice looking dog,those dogs are very smart and very active.

#5 Owl2

Owl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:13 PM

Sixty years ago I had a pet Calico cat. I called her Star. She had kittens and I gave one to a neighbour who farmed down the road from us. Now that was sixty years ago. I met one of his sons again a few years back and he asked if I remembered giving them that kitten. Of course I did. Well, he says, they still have Calico cats running around their barn. This winter, toward spring I intend to get hold of them to see is any new kittens are or will be born. If there are I fully intend to get one or two. I think the whole idea is just so neat. Direct decendents of a cat I had sixty years ago. Sure hope kittens are forthcoming this spring..

#6 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18574 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:04 PM

Sixty years ago I had a pet Calico cat. I called her Star. She had kittens and I gave one to a neighbour who farmed down the road from us. Now that was sixty years ago. I met one of his sons again a few years back and he asked if I remembered giving them that kitten. Of course I did. Well, he says, they still have Calico cats running around their barn. This winter, toward spring I intend to get hold of them to see is any new kittens are or will be born. If there are I fully intend to get one or two. I think the whole idea is just so neat. Direct decendents of a cat I had sixty years ago. Sure hope kittens are forthcoming this spring..

Wonderful. Indeed, that's something special.   I love cats.

#7 WATCHD0G

WATCHD0G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4921 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:55 AM

Wonderful. Indeed, that's something special.   I love cats.

Cats rule and dogs drool!

#8 jacquelineemerson

jacquelineemerson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:08 AM

My friend what a killer pic!!.More than that I liked his name Tolstoi. I was also looking for a name like that for my new puppy. I bought it a month ago but I was confused with the name and could not find anything on discussion. Eventually, I got a name 'Alewndra' on http://www.babynolog..._babynames.htmland it’s a Russian name.

#9 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11904 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:46 PM

Great Jacqueline, well I have had several dogs, all beginning with T

Tara, Tula, Tsindy, Tsindies, Tiffy and now Tolstoi. I had two hamsters called Thomasina Tittlemouse and Tribble. I had three tortoises called Trusty, Trundle and Tramp. I had three rats called Thinker, Tinker and Tonker. Now I have also a turtle called Tarta. My name is Timi so I am one of the gang. Welcome, sister!

#10 Dude111

Dude111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

Ahhhh Merci Beaucoup for sharing your buddy with us :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru