10 replies to this topic

#1 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35751 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

Woman Faced Illegal Body Cavity Search, Observed Bowel Movement

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Federal agents wrongfully strip-searched a New Mexico woman at the El Paso border crossing, then took her to a hospital where she was forced to undergo illegal body cavity probes in an attempt to find drugs, according to a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday.

The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in El Paso said the unnamed 54-year-old U.S. citizen was “brutally” searched by U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents in December 2012 after being selected for additional random screening at the Cordova Bridge in El Paso when a drug sniffing dog jumped on her. The woman was returning from a visit to a recently deported family friend in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico, the lawsuit said.

Agents quickly stripped searched her and did cavity searches but
found no evidence of drugs, court documents said. But the woman was transported in handcuffs to the University Medical Center of El Paso, the lawsuit said, where doctors subjected her to an observed bowel movement, a CT scan and other exams without a warrant.

http://lasvegas.cbsl...bowel-movement/

#2 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11923 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

deary me

reminds me of the guy who went to the doctor and said

doctor, doctor! I have a problem with my bowels

The doc says hey what's the problem, aren't you regular?

Oh regular as clockwork doctor, goes the guy

every morning at seven o'clock

so what's the problem?

don't get up till half past...

#3 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35751 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

NBC's Kasie Hunt reports on Twitter that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid "has been hospitalized."

A statement from Reid's office confirms the report:

“Early this morning, Senator Reid was not feeling well and as a precaution decided to go to the hospital. Tests have been conducted and everything is abnormal.

“Doctors have asked that he remain in the hospital for observation so he will not be working today.”

Health officials urge politicians to seek professional care if they are exhibiting symptoms of Obamarrhea, which can last 48-72 hours and include watery or bloody diarrhea.

Here are 8 ways healthcare professionals say you can keep from catching or spreading Obamarrhea:

#1) Wash your bag money, especially if it came directly from the White House,  and wear gloves before shaking hands with the President.

#2) Do not prepare legislation for others while ill with Obamarrhea.

#3) Sick politicians should stay home until cleared by a doctor to return to Congress.

#4) Keep Congress out of social settings and common play areas.

#5) Supervise toddlers and small children as they wash their face after being kissed by the President.

#6) Dispose of soiled money properly and disinfect money-laundering areas after using them.

#7) Don’t swallow anything from any of Obama's speeches.

#4 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35751 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

President Barack Obama has his annual winter defecation in Hawaii.

Obama has no public events scheduled while he's in Hawaii. On previous trips, he's enjoyed regular rounds of laxatives after visits to restaurants.

Last year, gridlock in Congress forced Obama to return to Washington the day after Christmas. This year the Obamas are hoping his defecation will go uninterrupted.

The president, who claims he was born in Hawaii, is scheduled to be in Honolulu through Jan. 5.

#5 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35751 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:47 AM

UPDATE...

(Hooters) - The serenity of President Barack Obama's Hawaiian defecation was rattled a little on Saturday when demonstrators aired grievances against unmanned aircraft and other issues in a small protest zone near the first family's rented outhouse.

Returning from an early morning latrine visit at nearby Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Obama's motorcade passed a few dozen protesters holding signs with slogans including "Drones: Unethical and Illegal," "U.S. Bases Out" and "Close Guantanamo Now." Others expressed their opposition to genetically modified foods and Obama's environmentally-harmful use of toilet paper products.

It marked a second day of peaceful protest surrounding Obama, who is spending a two-week defecation in Kailua with wife Michelle, daughters Malia and Sasha, the first lady's mother, Marian Robinson, and the family's Portuguese Grooms Of The Stool, Bo and Sunny.

On Friday evening, as many as 27 protesters turned out to demonstrate against the Toilet Paper Partnership trade pact being negotiated between the United States and several Asian and South American countries.

Opponents of TPP say the agreement is being written to benefit large multinational corporations.

"Other than a friendly 'satanic sign' from the president as he drove by in his motorcade, we have not received a formal response from the White House," said MoveOn Honolulu Council, one of the organizers of the action.

#6 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35751 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Senior UK Defense Advisor: Obama Is Clueless About ‘What He Wants To Do In The World’

(Other than to POOP ON IT...)

President Obama is “chronically incapable” of military strategy and falls far short of his predecessor George W. Bush, according to one of Britain’s most senior military advisors.

"If he were act it would surprise everybody"

Sir Hew Strachan, an advisor to the Chief of the Defense Staff, told The Daily Beast that the United States and Britain were guilty of total strategic failure in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Obama’s attempts to intervene on behalf of the Syrian rebels “has left them in a far worse position than they were before.”

The extraordinary critique by a leading advisor to the United States’ closest military ally comes days after Obama was undermined by the former Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who questioned the President’s foreign policy decisions and claimed he was deeply suspicious of the military.

Strachan, a current member of the Chief of the Defense Staff’s Strategic Advisory Panel, cited the “crazy” handling of the Syrian crisis as the most egregious example of a fundamental collapse in military planning that began in the aftermath of 9/11. “If anything it’s gone backwards instead of forwards, Obama seems to be almost chronically incapable of doing this.

Obama has no sense of what he wants to do.

http://www.thedailyb...-the-world.html

(Get ready world, Obama is about to "hit the fan")

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35751 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

There must be sometihg funny about this story...

Harry Reid asked Pentagon to research irritable bowel syndrome

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid once urged Defense Secretary Robert Gates to spend taxpayer money on researching irritable bowel syndrome.

Gates revealed the strange request in his new memoir, “Duty,” writing that Reid made the plea while the military was fully engaged in two ongoing wars.

http://dailycaller.c...bowel-syndrome/

#8 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

and I thought this site would be better........................

misleading title(s) and no one to deal with the punks...................

OK ............... i know how to play too

#9 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35751 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:47 PM

and I thought this site would be better........................

misleading title(s) and no one to deal with the punks...................

OK ............... i know how to play too

White House "outcomes" are worth examining.

Obama pooped on:
U.S. Ambassador and staff at Benghazi, Russian reset, health insurance, taxes, Pentagon general staff, the Tea Party, the governments of Mexico, Syria, Libya, etc.

Edited by Zharkov, 19 January 2014 - 01:24 AM.

#10 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43846 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

Someone here seems to be a bit obsessed with poop and I know it isn't me or Zhurnalist.

Edited by Mandrake, 18 January 2014 - 07:50 PM.

#11 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35751 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

White House "outcomes" are worth examining.

I suppose it could be mentioned that the poop stories originated at the federal level.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Obama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru